Domination (discontinued)

By YunqCraze

(studxstud) Temper, known for her low tolerance with ignorance, is a 24yr old stud. Join her on her journey... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

9K 311 52
By YunqCraze

- Temper's POV -
(Raelynn in media)

~* Discomfort *~

Me and Carter have been together for a good three months now. We've been completely open but at first it was a bit nerve wrecking. But since me and Carter have been down for each other for so long all our friends didn't mind it.

Me and Carter's relationship have been great.. except for one thing. Cheating, Carter's been accusing me of cheating on her constantly. She says that I'm too much like "A bad kid" all the time.

It was 6:58am when I decided to get out of bed. Carter laid beside me looking as cute as ever.
I kissed her on the cheek and headed into the bathroom to do my daily routine. Sadly I figured that I had an unexpected visitor. Ugh, how much I hated my time of month. It makes me walk weird, feel like a pregnant mother of six, and it made me grumpy 98% of the time.

After I was done getting dressed I headed back in our room to find Carter still asleep. So I just went ahead and started cooking breakfast. I slid on my apron, and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I decided to make a simple dish of some tornado hash browns, butterscotch sticky buns, and some sausages.

About 20 minutes later Carter came downstairs while I was putting the food into plates.
She came behind me snaking her arms around me as she kissed my neck,

"Goood morning baby, watchu making?"

I pushed her back a bit so I could turn her way,

"Mm.. just something simple."

I said after kissing her on the lips. She smiled,

"Smells hella good, what got you in such a good mood today?"

I shrugged my shoulders,

"Waking up to see your face.."

I stuck my tongue out and she threw her arms around me suffocating my face with kisses,

"Awwww baaabyy!"

I then started laughing,
"Okay, okay stoooop I wanna eat."

She pouted and walked to the living room turning on the TV.
I shook my head and picked up our plates carrying them to the table in front of the TV where Carter sat.

"You know you sucha spoiled brat." She rolled her eyes,
"But you love this spoiled brat."

I nodded sitting beside her, "True but that spoiled brat ain't getting none else to eat later."

She laughed trying to feed me,"Stoop playing bae."

I flicked the sausage that she held for me off the fork and at her. She then tackled me,
"Ohhh.. You're so gonna get it!"

I quickly ran from her aiming for my rooms bathroom but she caught me at the door lifting me onto her shoulder as if I weighed as light as a feather. She carried me to the bed as I struggled to get out of her grip.

She then laid me on the bed and started kissing on my neck. My neck is my most sensitive spot but I wasn't feeling it. Don't get me wrong I wanted it but being on my month wouldn't let me enjoy that so I pushed her off me.
"I said no..."

She looked at me like I was crazy but then my phone started to ring. The caller ID read "Raelynn", now why in the fuck was my ex calling me out of blue. So I went ahead and picked up.

"Hello?"

Carter then glared at me,"Really Temper?"

I signaled her to shush and went back to the phone call.

"Hello Temper."

"Why you said it like that? Sounding all creepy and shit like you just got done shooting a horror movie."

"Shut the fuck up Temper. Are you alone right now because you need to be."

"What you mean "I need to be"? I do what I want."

"Go into the bathroom now."

I looked over at Carter who still had me in a death stare. I went ahead and went to the bathroom but Carter followed behind me so I slammed the door shut in front of her face.

"Temper.. I know you just didn't close the... open the door!"

"Damn can I not use the bathroom?"

"Not while you on your mothafucking phone Temper don't play dumb with me!"

I than ignored her returning to the phone call, "What do you want Raelynn, I got my baby waiting on me and shit so you gotta hurry up."

"I was just calling to ask if you liked that little present from my ex boyfriend. Did he or did he not fuck you?" She snickered into the phone.

"Wait.. what.. so your saying you set me up bitch?"

"Right, got it all on tape .. the screaming, the touching, the shooting."

"You sneaky little shit."

"Yeah, that's right Temper. I can get your little girlfriend locked up for a looong time."

I rolled my eyes, "What the fuck do you want then to keep your big ass mouth shut?"

"You.. just you, I'll even pay you too."

"What do you mean me? You mean as in taking your crazy ass back?"

"Yes, Temper you have to be mines. And, only mines so that girlfriend of your needs to be dropped. Noow."

I groaned out and stormed around the bathroom pacing back and forth, "Ugh, I can't stand yo triffling ass! You know that shits not possible! Man, ain't no way in hell that Ima break up with Carter! You got me fuckity, fuckity, fucked up bitch!"

"Fine, I'll just send the video tape to the police headquarters."

"Man, stoop alright alright I'll do whatever the fuck you want just don't fuck with Carter or I swear I'll be going to jail for messing up your pretty little face." I growled into the phone.

She simply began to laugh like those crazy bitches in movies, you know the ones that either kill their husbands and kids. Yeah, told you the bitch was crazy.

"You have by tonight to make your decision to dump that bitch and come over to my crib and you already know what'll happen if you don't.."

Then I hung up shaking my head. Unbelievable, completely unbelievable. I have to dump the one and only thing I cherish. How, this is just so impossible. She'll kill me before I even say anything. This, this is so fucked up.

I stuck my phone in my back pocket and left the bathroom. But as soon as I exited the bathroom Carter was sitting on the edge of the bed with her favorite Hennessey bottle in one hand. But, the thing is.. Carter only drinks her favorite Henny when she's pissed. So, I approached her with caution, "Hey baabbbyy.."

"DO NOT hey, baby me. You know? You ain't shit Temper, who the fuck was you on the phone with?!"

I instantly got nervous,
"Uh, just a old childhood friend."

"Oh, really?" She smiled.

"Give me your phone them, show me." She said, as her expression on her face returned back to serious.

"Now, you don't gotta do all that?"

"I obviously do! Because you now hiding in the fucking bathroom to talk to whoever the fuck that was! So, give me your phone Temper!"

"No.." I laughed, "I'm not going to give you my phone just because you don't trust me."

Then at that moment I knew that... I Fucked Up.

She stared at me in disbelief as her face blew up. She stormed over to and I blocked my face as I thought I was about to get my face knocked in.

But instead she grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. As, my heart sped up, she unlocked my phone. Then, a few moments later her face turned from serious to furious.

"Temper, are you fucking kidding me?!"

I threw my hands up, "It's not what you think, She..."

"You went into that mothafucking bathroom.. TO TALK TO YOUR FUCKING EX! AND YOU KNOW THAT BITCH IS NO GOOD!"

"Hold up, hold up. I can explain seriously..."

"Araagghh! You just FUCKING LIED TO ME! TO MY FACE TEMPER! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LISTEN..."

She then threw the Hennessey bottle that she held in hand in my direction but I dodged it as it scattered into pieces hitting my bedroom wall. As she went to grab a glass cup I quickly ran towards her grabbing her hands.

"Get.. the fuck.. off me!" Carter yelled as she struggled to get out of my grip. I crossed her arms across her stomach and held her from the back trying to get her to calm.

"Chill, just breathe in n' out. I'm not funa let you go until you let me talk to you."

"No Temper, I'm so sick.. and tired of your lies. You're.. you're so fucking sneaky, why can't you just be real with me like I am with you?!"

"Carter I'll change.. I swear I will, I'm so sorry.. but I don't think we should do this anymore..."

"Do... us?" She looked at me as if she'd been stabbed in the crest, Then, suddenly Carter fell to the floor. But I caught her as her body became limp,

"Carter... Carter wake up, Carter come on, stay with me babe. Wake up, Carter!"

I constantly shook her trying to get a response from her but I had no luck. I instantly grabbed my phone which was now laying on the floor and dialed 911...

- yo, yo, yo followers and readers and universe! Domination is back!

- vote and don't forget to comment! Comment, comment, comment. I just love & need y'all opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gray City By freebyrd.

General Fiction

1.1K 57 3
A [stud for stud] short story of betrayal.
75.4K 3.1K 51
"I shook out of my sad thoughts and tried to look at the brightside. It was hard to find one at first but I did. I clung on to the thought of me bein...
29.5K 1.3K 40
A no label invisible to her peers. A stem who stands out. What happens when they find themselves tangled up in the beginning stages of love? ...
11K 530 30
Nat has her own story to create, but unfortunately for her, writing's never been her strong suit. X has always clung to what's mainstream, and to wha...