Team Crafted High School AU

By Sitting_in_my_Ships

Mitch has been moved around a lot and has finally found a home equal to him, maybe. Ty knows damn well if his... More

Chapter one:
Chapter Two:
A/n
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Serious A/N please read
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
So many a/ns damn...
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Ending One (Chapter Eighteen)
Ending Two (Chapter Nineteen)
A/n: ask book
A/n: Revision?

Chapter Fourteen:

576 31 18
By Sitting_in_my_Ships

Hey hey hey this lil story finally is getting a plot.

Short
------

Jerome's POV:

I looked around my room; well, I think it's my room. All my posters are here, but Mitch's side is blank, like he never lived here. Was he moved without me knowing? I sit up from my bed, getting a better look. The wall where his bed was supposed to be had no scuff marks, from when Ty dropped it. This was worrying.

Heading to my door, I opened it to yell out at the other guys. My heart dropped to my stomach when I looked around. I was in a forest now. The sun glittered through the tree tops. I started to panic, hoping that I wasn't losing it.

'Ok, breath Jerome. You're obviously in a dream,' I heard a nagging voice in the back of my head, 'you're still in bed sleeping. Mitch is next to you. And you're not in a forest.'

I still decided to look around, then to wake myself. Jordan and Taylor want us to go to the mall in the afternoon today. All I could know it's 1 in the morning.

But something kept nagging at me. I remember waking up. I remember giving a little kiss to Mitch before we got up for breakfast. Eating cereal before making plans with Jordan on going to the mall. I even remember leaving. Was it a dream in a dream?

Walking around more in this dream forest, I came across a door attached to a tree. Now's my chance to escape. I opened the door, expecting myself to wake up and repeat the day.

That's not what happened. I ended up being in a white hallway, almost blinding. I had to compose myself before stepping in more, letting things clear up. I could see people walking around, also wearing white. I suddenly realized that I'm in a hospital, and nurses were sprinting past me.

"I heard ones in a coma," I over heard a nurse whispering to another, "another is barely holding on."

"I heard they're orphans," the nurse whispered back, almost disgusted, "no one will miss em."

I almost fainted right there. Was I... Dead?

"Not quite." I turned to see a patient in a wheelchair. She had long blonde hair that went past her shoulders. Her eyes didn't have pupils or color. "Welcome to limbo."

------
Omg it's so short but the next chapter will be a long one. Promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Mission By R

Fanfiction

7.3K 131 24
Jerome was ordered by the Bacca king to burn down a nearby village. What happens when he meets a human? Will they become friends or something a littl...
6.8K 299 23
Jerome has been keeping a secret from Mitch for a while. He has made a wish to be a girl, that has came true. Now he, and Mitch only know that he is...
54.2K 3K 53
Sky and Deadlox are mortal enemies. Sky works for the FBI and Deadlox works for the European government. They both know each other better than mort e...
40.3K 977 29
A boy ran away from his captors, not knowing why they caught him in the first place. He didn't know his name, his parents, but he does know that he d...