the unexpected

By Miyah_iam

just read More

I wanna kill him
BOOM!
Why me
She's back
Scared
Chase
Car Chase
police station
im just saying
why is he calling you
Jumped
why you in here
questions
yes you can leave
Silent
I hate her
cheated
she is up
from author
leaving
like what you see.
author
No more
Something to tell pt.2
bye

something to tell

1.7K 64 3
By Miyah_iam

Karina POV
I started to get dress.

I were just going to Lucas and Amiyah house so I don't have to get all fancy looking to walk in there.

But I don't go no where looking a mess so I put on my v-neck white T-shirt and my black and white Adidas pants.

With my all white air force ones.

I left my hair naturally curly.

Justin finished getting dress and tell me why we were wearing the same thing.

Oh so you copying my style he said

Whatever I said it is not my fault I didn't know you were gonna wear that.

Yeah yeah we look cute matching tho I also said.

Let's take some pictures I said holding up my phone.

We took like 15 pictures and posted some in Instagram.

And we got a ton of likes.

Keira rushed in and had on her white shirt and her black emoji joggers and he all white air force ones .

We all looked so cute.

We all got into the car and went off to Lucas house.

****************

we are finally at Lucas and Amiyah house and they had something they wanted to tell us.... What could that be.

Vote and comment
~Miyah~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.4K 243 33
They're back, Briana, Dreon, Tiana & Tredo. Wanna know how life turned out for them after robbing Kaleb? Curious to know if they ever found out the b...