Adopted By Malum

Por Allena5SOS

"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool." Más

Adopted by Malum
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Nineteen

4.2K 209 155
Por Allena5SOS

(Warning, this chapter contains abuse (kind of ?) and spanking.)

Sophia's point of view

I ate my cereal quietly as Michael and Calum yelled. Makenna was at ballet, Luke was out with some friends, and Ashton was out with Charlotte. I was all alone and kind of scared because Michael scares me when he's angry.

"No, where the fuck was Sophia last night Calum? You said you went to the mall with her and Makenna, but this sure as fucking hell doesn't look like the mall!" Michael yelled and I froze. Oh no.

"I was with her!"

"Maybe you were, but I want to know where were you? It looks like she was out in public all by herself with Makenna! This doesn't even look like the mall!"

That doesn't even make sense Michael. How can I be all by myself if Makenna was with me? You just contradicted yourself.

"Okay, so what if they were by themselves somewhere? Michael, calm down, they're fourteen years old, surely they know right from wrong by now. Sophia's a smart girl and understands a lot of things most kids her age don't. Relax." I heard Calum say as I stood up.

"It's not that, because I fucking know she's smart. It's the fact now we're going to get in trouble for letting her out by herself!" Michael yelled as I washed my dirty bowl and spoon.

"I should have known this was just about us looking bad!" Calum yelled. "Michael, can't you just forget about management and consequences and just be understanding? She's fourteen and wants to hang out with her friends without us breathing down her neck. You were like that too, hell, so was I."

"But our parents weren't famous and didn't have careers to worry about God dammit!"

"Stop so god damn selfish Michael! If we get in trouble then cool because they can't just fire us! Understand that we're bringing them a shit ton of money and they're not going to drop us just because of this. We make practically millions, they're not just going to stop that flow of money!" Calum yelled.

I can't take this.

I ran up to my room and put my hair up in a ponytail. I pulled on some jean shorts and a random tank-top from my closet. I slipped on my Converse and then ran out of my room.

I was tired of yelling and screaming. I was tired of arguments happening practically everyday.

I left the house and then dialed a number I didn't use very often. I waited for him to pick up as I kicked pebbles off the sidewalk and then sighed.

"Hello?"

"Kevin, hey, it's Sophia." I said and I heard rustling. "Do you maybe want to meet up by the school and hang out?" I asked and it was quiet.

"Yeah sure." He said and I smiled. "I'll be there in ten minutes." He told me and I nodded.

"See you." I said and then he hung up. I put my phone away and then continued my walk to the school.

I sighed and then pulled my tank-top down a bit. My eyes were trained on my white converse and I waited to see the familiar brunette boy.

"Hey," I heard after awhile and I looked up. "What's up?" He asked and I smiled. "You normally don't call me to meet up."

"I wanted to get to know you some more and make up for leaving you at the dance." I didn't mean to lie to him, but I didn't want him to feel like my last resort when I don't have anyone. I shouldn't have lied but it's too late to take it back.

"It's fine." He told me with a smile. "Want to head to the park? Just standing in front of the school stresses me out." He joked and I laughed while nodding.

We began walking and he looked at me. "This is the first time I saw you without a jacket and your hair down." He told me and I shook my head.

"It was hot so I didn't grab one." I said and he nodded. "How's your friends?" I asked since I didn't really have anything else to talk about.

"Victor recently won a medal in soccer and Jacob won a level in Naruto." He said and I laughed. "What about you? I saw the picture you posted on instagram." He said, referring to that picture I took of the strip of photos I got from the photo booth.

"The only thing that's really exciting is that I went on a date, that's it really." I said and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Shut up." I said and pushed him slightly.

"I wasn't even talking!" He defended and I laughed. "You're mean." He pouted and I agreed. "I'll race you to the playground?"

"What are we? Six?"

"Well, fourteen is pretty damn close to six." He said and I shook my head amused. "Come on! On the count of three we run." I agreed and then we both took off after he hit three.

I laughed and the grabbed a pole on the playground to stop me from running. "I win." I said and he nodded while panting.

"If I throw a penny at you, would you strip?" He asked as he eyes the way I was holding the pole. I gasped and then laughed as I threw bark at him. "I was kidding!" He said and I shook my head.

"Who does it for a penny anyways? What can a penny even buy?"

"You're right, how about a quarter?"

"Shut up Kevin." I laughed out and let go of the pole. "You're such an idiot." I told him and he pulled himself up on the playground bars.

"Takes one to know one." He said and winked at me. I flipped him off and then climbed up the playground. "Urgh, there's still bark under my shirt." He said and I laughed.

"That's what you get for asking if I'd be a stripper for you." I said and climbed up higher on the playground. "Urgh, I'm too big for this, I'm literally on my hands and knees."

"You sucking d-"

"Shut up you pervert." I said and he laughed as he came up. "If I get stuck in here, I'm coming after you Kevin." I said, pointing a finger at him.

"How can you get me if you're stuck in the playground?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "I know, I know, shut up Kevin."

"I'm gonna tweet that. Shut up Kevin." I said and he chuckled. "See you on the other side." I told him as I went down the tunnel slide.

"If you make it out!"

I rolled my eyes and then hissed in pain as something scratched me. I got out quickly and then before I could warn him not to, he was going down the slid aswell.

"Motherfucker, the slid is trying to kill me. Fuck Monster House, it's Monster Slide now. It wants to eat me. I know I'm hot an all but I don't taste like motherfucking chicken."

"Same." I said and looked at the scratch on my arm as I laughed. It was deeper than I thought it would be. "What was that?" I asked as he came out of the slide.

"I don't know but I should go back in there and look." He said and then climbed into the slid.

"Be careful." I said as I pressed my shirt against my cut. I hissed as it stung and then Kevin came running over after he climbed out.

"There are some fucked up people in this world. I'm mad I live in the same area as them." He said and held up a push pin. "This was stuck in a piece of gum and pointed up to kill people."

"I hate you for making me come here." I said and we both laughed. He threw the object into the garbage can and then he grabbed my arm.

"Isn't your house nearby?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, go get cleaned up and we can come back some other time." He told me.

"I don't want to."

"It's going to get infected." He said as my phone buzzed. "Come on. I'll walk you, just tell me where to go." He said and I nodded with a sigh. "Why don't you want to go?"

"There's as lot of yelling and arguing." I said and he nodded. "Michael scares me when he yells because he always looks so intimidating. His face reddens and the veins in his neck pop out and he swears a lot."

"Sounds like Jacob. Jacob is a beast when he's angry." He said and I chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll go in with you if you want. It's okay." I said and I nodded.

"Oh my god I love that car." He said as one passed. "It's was orange and orange is my favorite color of all time." He told me and I chuckled.

"Where did you get cut?" I asked him and he showed me his opposite arm. "Why does yours look worse than mine?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm allergic to the things stupid people touch." He said and I laughed. I saw my house and my phone had yet to stop buzzing.

"Calum will probably get really protective of me and Michael will probably be yelling. Beware." I said as I went up to the door. He nodded and I grabbed my spare key that I keep inside of my phone case.

"That's smart." He told me and I thanked him. I opened the door and then put my case back on my phone. "Where do you keep your medical shit?"

"I don't know." I said and then hissed in pain as my arm hit the side of the door. "Fuck." I swore and watched as it began bleeding some more. I locked the door and then two really tall boys were standing in front of us.

"What did you do." Kevin asked me and I went up to him. "Did you hit it?" I nodded and he looked at Michael and Calum. "He is scary."

"Who's scary?" Calum asked us. "Wait, who are you? Wait, I thought you were into girls? No wait, where the hell were you? Wait, your arms-oh my god Michael get the first aid kit."

"That's a lot of waits and we don't have the time to wait. We're bleeding out here." Kevin said and I laughed. Calum led us to the kitchen table and then groaned as he realized Michael hasn't moved.

"You're fucking useless Clifford." Calum said and I sighed. Soon, he came back with the first aid kit and I glared at him.

"Keep the liquid stuff away from my cut or your nuts will be at the bottom of the pool " I said but he didn't listen as he began to clean up our cuts. "Shit," I swore loudly as it burned.

"Toughen up Sophia." Kevin said and I glared at him. "Keep glaring at people and you're eyes are going to stay like that."

"Shut-"

"Let me do it," he said and cleared his throat. "Shut up Kevin!" He said in a higher pitched voice. I laughed and Calum bandaged our arms.

"Where the hell where you?" Michael asked me with crossed arms. "Calum was about to cry because he's lost you." He told me and I chuckled.

"Cute." Kevin commented.

"Here bud, I'm gonna take you home. You can explain everything that happened to md then." Calum told Kevin and he just nodded.

No. Please don't leave me here with Michael. I'm begging you Calum. Please. Michael scares me.

"Come on." Calum said and patted his back. Kevin gave me a quick hug and my stomach twisted in nerves.

"If he hurts you I'll kill him." He whispered to me and I nodded. "Also, tell Makenna I said hi and good job for dumping that no good wannabe Shrek."

"I will." I said softly because I was scared. "Tell Jacob and Victor I said hey." He nodded and then he walked away with Calum.

I almost flinched as the door slammed shut. It was silent a few seconds and then Michael began yelling.

"Where the fuck did you go? Do you know how worried we were? You don't do shit like that Sophia. What if paparazzi saw you all alone with a boy?" He yelled and I froze.

He spun me around so I was facing him and then I looked up at him. "And what did I fucking tell you about swearing and talking back to us?" He asked me.

"Fucking answer me Sophia." He yelled and I flinched as tears filled my eyes. He's gonna hit me like my old guardians. He's gonna hit me like my old guardians. He's gonna-

He hit me just like them.

I held my cheek in pain and Michael glared at me. "You answer me when I'm talking to you young lady, are we clear?" He asked me and I nodded quickly.

"Y-Yes Michael."

"Where the fuck were you?" He asked me as he grabbed my arm that wasn't injured. "Today and yesterday. I want to know where you were because I know for damn sure you weren't with Calum."

"I-I left because-because you and Calum were fighting and I didn't like it. I called K-Kevin because I needed someone to h-hang out with." I stuttered out, my voice cracking. "Yesterday me and um Makenna went out on a-on a date and Calum drove us."

"A date?" He practically screeched and I nodded. "You are way too young to be going on dates. And Calum drove you? Oh my god that fucking neanderthal."

"I'm sorry-"

"You better not be lying to me young lady." He said and I shook my head. "If I find out you're lying to you'll be in so much trouble."

"I-I'm not."

He nodded and then yanked me towards the couch. He bent me over his lap and I continued holding my cheek in pain. "I fucking told you that if you didn't listen to me before I'd spank you again." He told me and I jumped as his hand came down on me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, this all too familiar to me. "I won't don't again." I said and he spanked me again.

"I know you won't." He told me and I sniffled. He spanked me again and I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm going to make sure you won't."

"Michael, stop please, it hurts." I cried out as he spanked me again. Not only did my cheek hurt, and did my arm sting, but now my bottom was killing me.

"It should. Punishment shouldn't be enjoyable." He told me and grabbed the wrong arm as he squeezed down to keep me down. I yelled in pain and he let go immediately.

He didn't even apologize.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I repeated as I looked down. "Daddy don't hit me again, please." I said and covered my face. I was sobbing by now.

"Go to your room." Michael told me and yanked me up. I can't believe I called him that, I only called one person that.

I can't believe he pushed me to the point I accidentally called him the name of the man I despised.

"Yes-Yes Michael." I said and then ran upstairs. I closed the door and then cried into my bedding.

I can't believe it. He hit me. Spanking is one thing but he hit me. I thought they wouldn't do that. I felt like they wouldn't but he literally slapped me.

I hate that I'm so weak and so vulnerable. I can't stand up for myself and it makes me mad. All I want to do it break things and throw things. I want to scream and I want to break down.

"Sophia?" I heard someone ask and I didn't answer. I just continued crying into my pillow and acting like a brat.

I was acting like a brat, that's why Michael hit me. Maybe if I changed the way I acted he'd stop being so pissy towards me. Maybe if I showed a little bit more grattitude he'd like me more.

Maybe I should act like I used to before. Maybe I should cook more, clean more, be quiet, and stay out of things... yeah, that sounds good.

"Sophia?" A hand was placed on my back and I flinched. "Why'd you flinch darling? I'm not going to hurt you. You know that." I heard Calum say softly.

"I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about sweetie. It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay. I was worried. I thought you were in trouble because you wouldn't return my texts." He told me. I guess he didn't know I apologized for flinching at his touch.

"Do you want to go play some video games? I can teach you how to be better at Call of Duty or how to play Fifa." He told me and I sniffled. I shook my head and he was silent for a bit. "Are you sure?"

I nodded and he sighed. "Okay then, um, me and Michael will be in our rooms if you need us. Luke and Ashton will be home soon aswell." I nodded and he got up.

The door closed and I stood up. I looked in my mirror and suddenly had an unexplainable urge to smash it. I was never very self-conscious, but now, I couldn't stand what I saw in the mirror.

I opened my dresser and then grabbed some leggings and an oversized shirt. I changed into it quickly and then went to the bathroom.

I fixed my ponytail because it was messy and then opened my drawer. I grabbed my bottle of foundation that Charlotte had bought me because 'every girl needs to at least own make-up' and then cocered up the bruise that was forming on my face.

When I finished, I looked in the mirror and then sighed. Time to go cook something for dinner for them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.2K 227 49
*STILL WRITING AND EDITING* *REQUESTS ARE WELCOME* A collection of oneshots, imagines and preferences containing Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke
4.4K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018
964K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...