The Sex Games- Virgin

Galing kay Leigh19

Prince Xavier is to be coronated on his twenty first birthday. His royal advisor suggests starting the pursui... Higit pa

Chapter 2- Interation
The Sex Games- Virgin
Chapter 1 Mislead
Chapter 3- Selections pt1
Chapter 3 Selections Part 2
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight (pt1)
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight! Part 2
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In- pt2
Chapter 6- Revelations pt1
Chapter 6 Revelations pt2
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt1
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt2
Chapter 8- Deceit
Chapter 9- The Socialites

Chapter 5- Reality Sets In pt1

30.1K 575 48
Galing kay Leigh19

Chapter 5 Reality Sets In-  pt1

“So spill already!” Gemma sat there eagerly on Kaydence’s bed alongside Lydia who sat cross legged, knee touching knees as the girls all anticipated Kaydence’s suspicious possible romance with Nickolas.

“He’s something else, and not necessarily in a good way.... I don’t even know where to start.” Kaydence let out a long breath, not even sure how to start.

“Okay so we know he lured you here under false pretenses. He seemed very antsy to speak to you when we arrived, you shut him down and then-” Lydia looked up at Kaydence expectantly.

“That evening, I went outside to get some fresh air and to sketch a little. I saw Nickolas and Roxanne kissing on a bench- to my disgust. I walked away as fast as I could but for some reason he sent Roxanne off with the excuse of not wanting me out in the dark, alone.” Kaydence couldn’t tell if she was more upset of seeing him and Roxanne kissing or the satisfaction that he shut her away the second Kaydence was there.

“What a jerk.” Gemma added as she felt herself starting to get worked up.

“A sweet jerk though.” Lydia interjected, with a similar expression to Kaydence’s.

“He placed his jacket on the ground for me to sit on and well  made an innuendo that we were “together” in front of one of the guards. He truly gets on my nerves.” Kaydence remembered how embarrassed she felt and hadn’t even realized she was blushing until Gemma let out a few giggles.

“But you’d like to be ‘together’.” Gemma poked Kaydence causing Kaydence to glare at Gemma before  sighing, she wasn’t sure anymore what she wanted from him.

“I had thought so until-” Kaydence really didn’t want to have to bring up the bathroom incident, in fact the shame she felt for what transpired made her feel guilty for not entirely focussing on the prince, let alone the fact that Nickolas had not wanted to touch her and then shot her down rather harshly.

“Until?” Lydia grabbed Kaydence’s hand and smiled reassuringly towards her, making her feel a little more capable of speaking.

“The bathroom incident.” Kaydence confessed, actually feeling a little relieved to have gotten a bit off her chest.

The girls sat silently waiting for Kaydence and even though opening up was embarrassing, so was being closed off.

“So Aries, who I grew up with and hadn’t realized was my childhood friend- tried talking me out of staying. I decided to stay and we were in the bathroom preparing for this evening when Nickolas apparently came barging in as Aries needed to tend to something. The timing was a little bit ironic but either way I didn’t say a word. Aries had Nickolas finish with the grooming and he did a little more than the grooming.” Kaydence hoped the girls wouldn’t make her outright say in detail what had happened.

“How much more? Like sex?” Gemma’s scandalous look made Kaydence outright laugh.

“Not quite so much, no.” Kaydence replied.

Lydia pressed her index finger to her lips, deep in thought. “Did he make you....” Lydia waited for Kaydence to interrupt so she wouldn’t have to say that one blush worthy word, she wanted to leave her with some dignity and given where they were that was a bit humorous.

“Yes.” Kaydence looked away and then a moment later realized it wasn’t as big of a deal as it was in her head.

“Did you make him...” Lydia’s voice trailed off again and Kaydence’s fury just shot out of nowhere.

“NO! That’s what I can’t understand, he wouldn’t let me touch him- as though I was diseased or something. Then he told me to stay away from him and threatened that I could be sent home for fooling around with him.” Kaydence was outraged all over again, it wasn’t that he rejected her it was how he had done so. She felt dirty and as though she weren’t enough to please him.

“That  doesn’t make sense, you saw him fooling around with Roxanne.” Gemma pointed out, not even sure she understood what had happened.

“You’re not making the situation better Gem.” Lydia pointed out as she shook her head before grabbing onto Kaydence’s hands.

“I don’t know why he said or did those things. However, I do know this. He literally can’t take his eyes off of you. It sounds like he doesn’t believe he’s worthy of you- not the other way around. Honestly, in my opinion stay away until you know more about what games he’s trying to play.” Lydia looked deep in thought.

Gemma nodded, “If he is truly interested he will come around.”

“He has but I won’t let him. I refuse to feel the way I felt when he shut me down. It was embarrassing to say the least.” Kaydence layed down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, besides Nickolas didn’t seem like the committing type and Kaydence came here with one goal in mind and by paying attention to Nickolas she wouldn’t be able to fulfil her promise.

“Then just focus on why you are here. No distractions, Gem and I will be here the whole time, if he starts to distract you we will take care of it.” Lydia stood up and smiled.

She was so brave, Kaydence loved how outgoing and honest Gemma was and how loyal and courageous Lydia was. Mixed with Kaydence’s level headedness and compassion the three of them were three of a kind.

“I believe I’m exhausted and need some rest. If you need me you know where I am.” Lydia headed to the connecting door.

“Night.” Kaydence waved, still laying on the bed deep in thought.

“Night.” Gemma made it obvious she was not leaving just yet, she made herself comfortable by laying next to Kaydence with a huge grin on her face.

“If I were you, I would see what’s there with Nickolas. He may not be the prince but there’s something special about him.” Gemma leaned onto her side to look at Kaydence.

“There is no doubt some sort of attraction but it feels more of a curse. I feel so....out of control of my own feelings, I need to get my priorities straight don’t I? It’s not just about us, it’s about our people and they deserve us to give this thing all we have.” Kaydence was becoming more torn by the second, the moment she found herself rooting towards Nickolas’ appeal she guilts herself in the opposite direction.

“Don’t do that. Your happiness is equally important. If Argon declares his love for me, I will jump at the opportunity. Love only comes once in a lifetime and true love is not something we all find so why throw it away for a chance?” Gemma seemed determined and not even slightly fazed by what was right and wrong.

Kaydence wished she could be more like Gemma.

“You’re right, although I don’t think I can live with myself just thinking about my village and all those poor, helpless people that will continue to starve and become ill and die.” Kaydence was dead set against her own feelings.

“You must think I’m awful and selfish.” Gemma frowned and when Kaydence glanced over she noticed Gemma had tears forming in her eyes.

Kaydence’s distress was not meant to upset Gemma, afterall if Kaydence could be so sure as Gemma was, she would do exactly as Gemma has done.

“Not at all. If I could be as certain of my feelings as you are I would jump at that chance. I envy you.” Kaydence went to hug Gemma who smiled and rubbed her eyes just as quickly.

“I envy you aswell. It takes so much courage to stick to your morals.” Gemma had envied Kaydence just as she has envied Gemma.

This made Kaydence laugh a little and then Gemma joined in.

“What an evening.” Gemma added as Kaydence found herself yawning.

“And to think it’s only the beginning.” Kaydence pointed out, they were on a long, path of things Kaydence could only imagine to be extremely out of her comfort zone and she knew whether she stayed or left that she would never be the same.

“I believe I’m going to call it a night. If you need support and find Lydia’s righteous ways aren’t exactly how you’re feeling- come find me.” Gemma quickly hugged Kaydence before leaving Kaydence all alone in her big room.

The windows were darkened by the night sky as Kaydence hadn’t bothered undressing herself, the dress may have been uncomfortable but laying across the bed made her too comfortable to want to move. Instead she pulled the blankets over her and quickly found herself drifting off to the darkness of the night.

A loud, thundering knock caused Kaydence to spring up in a rush and head for the door. It was still dark out, maybe there was an emergency of some sort. Realizing she was no longer  in her dress but wearing a small thin black nightgown that cut off above her knees, she wondered how it was that she managed to change and not even remember it.

‘Oh well, I’ll worry about that later.’ Kaydence went to find her robe and when she didn’t see it anywhere in sight she reached out and opened the door.

Her heart was still racing, being woken up so abruptly and without any warning set her nerves off. Opening the door just slightly, revealing Nickolas standing at the door. Kaydence had in part wanted to slam the door shut and go right back to sleep but a more curious part of her lingered there while the door was kept open a little longer.

“I thought I should give you a heads up about tomorrow.” He didn’t really look at her, more so the floor as he continued to speak.

“My brother will be spending the day with you. It turns out he seems to be smitten with you.” Nickolas definitely held resentment in his voice, Kaydence felt pretty awful because deep down Stephen hadn’t interested her even slightly. The fact that it bothered Nickolas, made her actually feel bad but not nearly as bad as he made her feel.

“Well I suppose since he’s not the prince it shouldn’t matter, now should it?” Kaydence opened the door just a little wider so she could take a better look at Nickolas, he was so impossible to understand and that frustrated her above everything else.

“It should, Stephen keeps what he likes. That’s all, I wanted to warn you so you knew what you were dealing with. Sorry for waking you.” Nickolas had turned away so quickly that Kaydence’s natural reflexes shot out and she went to touch him.

His arm was solid but radiated warmth, not wanting to let go of him as he instinctively turned to face her. He looked darker and there was something dangerous about him.

“If you don’t remove your hand from me, you won’t like what happens.” His tone wasn’t at all threatening, or maybe it had intended on coming off that way. Kaydence looked at him and she should have backed away but a deeper, more curious part of her almost wanted to find out. His threat was laced with seduction and although Kaydence knew not a whole lot about it, she certainly felt something rise inside of her. Something that only he was able to ignite, which irritated her but more so lured her in.

“Perhaps I will like what happens.” Kaydence ran her fingers up his arm until it rested across his shoulder.

Her heart had begun to thud erratically, she licked her lips before exhaling remembering their moment together in the washroom. There was so much she hadn’t experienced and it was a shame she would have little to no say on how she experienced it, or would she?

Nickolas bore his dark blue eyes into hers before secretly grinning. It was almost as though it were an inside joke between the two of them, she wanted to finish what they started despite his arrogance and the fact that he was still standing there and letting her touch him- indicated to her that he felt the same way.

Stroking his thumb, tracing her tiny jaw line Kaydence felt fire on her skin from where he touched her.

“Not out here.” Nickolas muttered as Kaydence’s mouth was slowly getting closer to his.

He urged her back into the bedroom and then shut the door, locking it behind him.

“You won’t send me home, will you?” Kaydence batted her eyelashes teasingly.

Nickolas gripped her by the waist and brought his mouth to her ear. “I have half the mind to lock you in my chambers- permanently.”

His tone was playful but it created a world of butterflies that soared around in her stomach, the thought that he wanted her- that he would lock her up in his room for them to be together over and over again.

“Where’s your other half of the mind?” Kaydence asked before letting out a little giggle.

“Concentrating on your breasts.” He replied before slowly sliding his hand up her hips and over her right breast, before making his way to her left.

Kaydence let out a surprised gasp but in an entirely good way, as quickly as he had slid his hand over her breasts was as long as it took for her to moisten between her thighs. She didn’t pull away from his touch she leaned into him as he massaged her breasts, she slid her hands down his waist and eagerly headed for what hopefully was awaiting between his legs. The lack of experience hadn’t even crossed her mind as she slid her hands, cupping his ripe, hard package.

“You haven’t pulled away yet.” Kaydence noted as he pulled her into him and sliding his hands up her back.

His face was pressing against hers, the tips of their noses just barely touching and Kaydence noticed he was just watching her before he gently leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. A small peck, and then another. They were slow and gentle as though saying hello, Kaydence loved this feeling. Every brush of their lips made her light up inside, it was practically intoxicating.

Kaydence wanted to feel more of his lips and when she slightly opened her mouth so she could tell him, he took the opportunity to kiss her more deeply. His tongue was soft and caressed her tongue with his own, over and over again. Kaydence continued to slide her hands up and down over his rock hard erection as the straps to her nightgown had slid off her shoulders, completely exposing her breasts. As close as they were, Kaydence wanted to be even closer. As he gripped her more tightly, her breasts grazed against the fabric of his shirt and the friction hurt a little but then felt all too good. Nickolas was on the verge of coming and Kaydence could feel him go slightly more rigid. Not wanting to pull away Nickolas smiled as their kisses slowly broke so he could speak.

“I want to finish, but after I’ve tasted you.” He growled as he lifted her bottom and gracefully tossed her onto the bed as he climbed on top of her.

That dark, sexy look in his eyes remained as he tilted her head so he could start kissing her neck. Mapping his kisses and inching them lower from in between her breasts to slowly down her torso, it was agonizing. She felt her hips arch upwards, begging for him to take her- anyway he wanted to. Finally he was at her pubic bone, he looked up at a very antsy and beautiful Kaydence with her hair all over the place and untamed while her cheeks were kissed with blush as she looked at him with a desperate need.

“Please.” She looked down at him, as his lips kissed her entrance as he separated her legs even wider before-

“Kaydence!” A soft whisper called her name and then the noise came louder.

“Wake up.” The male’s voice was a mere whisper but it made Kaydence jump.

Her eyes flew open to find Nickolas in her room by her bedside, completely dressed and definitely not on top of her about to go down on her. She wasn’t sure if she was disappointed or more confused, she liked Nickolas better in her sleep if she was indeed sleeping. Only such dreams are a form of torture when the realization that they were just dreams.

Sighing heavily she sat up and realized she was in the dress she had fallen asleep in.

‘Yes definitely a dream.’ Kaydence thought as her sad eyes looked over to Nickolas about to yell at him with the realization that he was in her room only feet away from her.

“What are you doing here?” Kaydence rubbed her eyes a little as everything became more clear.

“Dress in something warmer, I’m taking you somewhere.” He handed Kaydence a track suit and when Kaydence grabbed it she looked at him questioningly.

“Okay?” She stood up, holding the track suit and waiting for him to leave.

“Right, you probably want to get changed privately.” Nickolas’ face was hard to make out with only a lamp by the bed being lit, but she was comforted by his tone.

“Unless you prefer to change me?” Kaydence’s annoyed and sarcastic remark made Nickolas laugh a little.

“I believe you’ve had enough action for one night.” He teased before walked out into the corridor waiting for her. Kaydence’s jaw dropped as she chased after him.

“What do you mean?” Kaydence snapped as she scurried after him and demanded him to stop.

“You were moaning and begging in your sleep, it must have been a nice dream- that’s all.” Nickolas teased as Kaydence felt mortified and seriously pissed that he could have been sitting there watching her sleep for however long- it was an invasion of privacy.

Outraged she closed the door and got changed, whatever he wanted it better have been good.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3M 175K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
638K 38.7K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
345K 41.1K 20
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...