The Everlark Family: Book 3

By GourmetFandoms

RATED #5 IN JOSHIFER All is peaceful once Oliver and Willow get married. Except, what happens when Willow sus... More

Chapter 1 Leaving
Chapter 2 Saved the date
Chapter 3 Her day (Pt. 1)
Chapter 4 Her day (Pt 2)
Chapter 5 Her day (pt 3)
Chapter 6 Bree
Chapter 7 our date
Chapter 8 News?
Chapter 9 Accepting
Chapter 10 Flying
Chapter 11 Happy Birthday Peeta
Chapter 12 Ultrasound
Chapter 13 Her shower
Chapter 14 The proposal
Chapter 15 Labor
Chapter 16 Labor (pt 2)
Chapter 17 Roselyn
Chapter 18 Sunset
Chapter 19 Lost
Chapter 21 Who says I'm leaving?
Chapter 22 Hospital room
Chapter 23 Strong
Chapter 24 He won't give up
Chapter 25 You're here
Chapter 26 I'm glad you're here
Chapter 27 Sketching
Chapter 28 Its talent
Chapter 29 Shower
Read below
Chapter 31 We're ready
Chapter 32 I'm here
Chapter 33 Its perfect
Chapter 34 Surprise gift
Chapter 35 Its Bree
Chapter 36 Hope for a miracle
Chapter 37 Hope
Chapter 38 Testing
Chapter 39 One step at a time
Chapter 40 Wish it came sooner
Chapter 41 Snuggled
Chapter 42 Its happening
Chapter 43 Our sons
Chapter 44 Hunter and Rey
Chapter 45 Family time
Chapter 46 Infectious
Chapter 47 Overworked
Chapter 48 Our conversation
Chapter 49 Another?
Chapter 50 Bad news
Chapter 51 Love you three
Chapter 52 Playmate
Chapter 53 Homesick
Chapter 54 Choosing
Chapter 55 Happy Birthday Bree
Chapter 56 Twins Birthday
Chapter 57 Welcome Lily
Chapter 58 Almost home
Chapter 59 Emergency
Chapter 60 Welcome home
Chapter 61 Two years
Chapter 62 Tour
Chapter 63 Roselyn's day
Chapter 64 Taking care of them
Chapter 65 Reunion
Chapter 66 Peeta and I
Chapter 67 Unreal
Chapter 68 Five months
Chapter 69 Christmas Eve
Chapter 70 Christmas Day
Chapter 71 Christmas Day (part 2) [LAST CHAPTER]
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter 20 The battle

603 22 3
By GourmetFandoms

That night last night was crazy. It was addicting, and enjoying. I never really slept after that, I don't think Bree did either.
Bree gets up first once the sun starts to reveal itself over the rocky mountains. I see her getting dressed from the slits in my eyes, "Good morning" I smile. She looks back, "You finally woke up" she grins.
"I never really did go to sleep"
"Its almost six" she says, "We need to leave at six fifteen."
I nod and get up off the bed. Searching for my uniform in my disorganized drawer. "Hell, I can't find my pants."
"Did you forget to wash them?" Bree asks.
"Wait I have extras" I don't find any, "Whatever I'll have to wear the dirty ones" I roll my eyes. Spraying my pants with cologne so they smell good.
Once I'm dressed I comb out my hair and slick it back. I walk past Bree and kiss her neck. She jerks away slightly, "Baby whats wrong?"
"Nothing Rye" she sighs quietly. I shrug and put my hat on, "Are you ready?"
She nods and we leave for work. Its pretty silent walking there, I don't know why Bree isn't talking. Maybe it was the champagne, or maybe she wasn't ready for last night, but she gave into it. We both did.
Once we get there I wait for her so she can get her supplies from the nurses office. Today the marines and the air force are going to preform routine practice just incase of emergencies. The best of the nurses will watch us from below just incase something were to happen.
Bree and I walk to the runway were lots of captains, recruits, and lieutenants are standing, jet after jet lined up on the runway.
Bree yanks on my arm, "Rye can we talk?"
"Fast, I have to go soon"
She sighs, "Rye about last night-"
I interrupt her, "I know that last night was crazy, but I don't regret it, do you?"
"I just wanted to save it for another time.. Everything feels to fast."
"We both couldn't stop it, it was unstoppable. It was meant to happen."
She nods slightly, "I know I just think its all to fast"
"Bree your not..?" my eyes widen in fear. She shakes her head, "No I'm not pregnant"
I sigh, "Then its fine right?"
"I-I guess" she replies. The commander starts to yell at me, "Mellark lets go!!"
I kiss her nose, "Bye Bree"
She waves, "Do a good job"
"I will"
I get in the jet along with Cade and the many others in their own jets. All the air force are on one side, and the marines on the bad side. We have to pretend to shoot them down, vice versa.
Our team takes off first, then the other team. Cade gives me the orders on how to turn and I do what he says. Turning left and right, leaving clouds of exhaust in the sky.
"Left!" Cade orders. I do as he instructs. The sky is like a huge playground for us. It never ends. I look down at Bree and all the others. They look like ants.
"I think we lost the marines." I say. I look around for any jets. Yea we lost them, "Commander the mockingjays have won" I say into the speaker. Static comes in and out, "Commander its Mellark"
"You won?" the commander asks.
"Yes sir no one is out here, we've shot them down" I reply.
"Where's the rest of your team?" the commander asks.
"I don't know sir, I think we left them behind"
"Go meet back with them then" he yells. I roll my eyes, "Yes sir" turning sharply to the side and gliding off to find the others.
"So how are you and Bree?" Cade asks.
I bite my lip, "Good"
"Good? Just good?"
"You want me to tell you everything?" I roll my eyes, "I said we're doing good"
"Okay chill" he replies. Finally I find the rest of the team, "Commander we're all here, do you copy?"
The static begins to fade, "Lets all do this again" the commander says.
"What?"
"The marines and your team will have another fight" he answers. Everyone lands their jets on the runway and we do it again.
Cade and I do just fine until one enemy jet chases us. "Ones on to us" I say.
"Left, right, left, right, left" Cade instructs. I follow his instructions. "Full speed" Cade says.
"It is at full speed" I reply.
The fake gunshot sounds, "They got us" Cade rolls his eyes.
"Commander mockingjay 451 is down" I speak into the intercom. I fly down to the runway and get out to watch the rest of the fight. The marines win this battle. But only this one time.
After the fake fighting I'm sent to teach the recruits how to fly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 55 26
Everlark Fanfiction. 4th of the Fanfic Saga: All The Lies. Forced into battle against the Capitol, Katniss and Peeta have to face the revolution and...
3.1K 78 23
Sequel to All The Lies. A Fanfiction AU based off The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins Katniss and Peeta have fought hard to get this far, nev...
8.8K 161 11
Peeta's and Katniss' life after the uprising. Do they get their happily ever after? *** "You don't see it do you?" He pauses and brushes some of my...
162K 3.1K 41
Peeta Mellark x fem!Reader COMPLETED Some editing done but life got busy so there's a couple of short chapters towards the end of Part 1 so sorry for...