Heaven Can Wait Deep Down in...

By CrowsFate

It's Allie six year at Hogwarts with Fred and George Weasley her two best friends. What crazy things will hap... More

Chapter One
Note!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

4.1K 99 11
By CrowsFate

Everyone walked into the castle and towards the Great Hall. Everyone walked over to their house tables and sat down.

Professor McGonagall walked into the Great hall with the stool and sorting hat. Professor McGonagall set the stool down and laid the hat down on the stool.

The hat then began to sing.

"A thousand years or more ago

When I was newly sewn,

There lived four wizards of renown,

Whose names are still well known:

Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor,

Fair Ravenclaw, from glen,

Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad,

Shrewd Slytherin, from fen.

They shared a wish, a hope, a dream,

They hatched a daring plan

To educate young sorcerers

Thus Hogwarts School began.

Now each of these four founders

Formed their own house, for each

Did value different virtues

In the ones they had to teach.

By Gryffindor, the bravest were

Prized far beyond the rest;

For Ravenclaw, the cleverest

Would always be the best;

For Hufflepuff, hard workers were

Most worthy of admission;

And power-hungry Slytherin

Loved those of great ambition.

While still alive they did divide

Their favorites from the throng,

Yet how to pick the worthy ones

When they were dead and gone?

Twas Gryffindor who found the way,

He whipped me off his head

The founders put some brains in me

So I could choose instead!

Now slip me snug about your ears,

I've never yet been wrong,

I'll have a look inside your mind

And tell where you belong!"

Everyone clapped once the song ended. Professor McGonagall then began to call the first years to be sorted. I zoned out as she called the first, first year.

Once McGonagall called all the first years, Professor Dumbledore stood up and walked to his podium.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement" Professor Dumbledore said as the Great Hall doors opened.

"This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well" Professor Dumbledore said as Filch started to run towards Professor Dumbledore.

I held in my laughter. It was funny how Filch was running.

"You see, Hogwarts has been chosen" Professor Dumbledore began, but stopped as Filch got to him.

Filch and Dumbledore started to whisper about something.

Dumbledore and Filch stopped whispering. Filch then started to run towards the doors.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. For those of you who do not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Maxime" Dumbledore said.

At the end of his speech the Great Halls door opened once again. This time girls in short blue dresses with blue weird hats on walked in.

As they walked towards Dumbledore they did a sort of dancing thing. All the boys was watching the Beauxbatons students behinds.

I rolled my eyes at the guys.

After their little dance thing everyone clapped. A lot of guys cheered and whistled at them.

Dumbledore kissed Madame Maxine's hand and ran back to his podium. He raised his arms to silence everyone.

"And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff" Dumbledore said.

The Durmstrang students walked in hitting staffs on the ground. They walked half way into the Great Hall and stopped. They hit their staffs some more to the ground. They all started to run towards the front of the Great Hall.

They started to do a sort of dance.

I looked at the door and saw the Headmaster of Durmstrang with Viktor Krum.

"Blimey, it's him! Viktor Krum!" Ron said.

The headmaster and Viktor Krum walked to the front of the Great Hall where the other Durmstrang boys were at.

"Albus" Karkaroff said hugging Dumbledore.

Dumbledore told all of Hogwarts students to stand up and sing the school song after the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students sat down.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, Teach us something please, Whether we be old and bald, Or young with scabby knees, Our heads could do with filling, With some interesting stuff, For now they're bare and full of air, Dead flies and bits of fluff, So teach us things worth knowing, Bring back what we've forgot, Just do your best, we'll do the rest, And learn until our brains all rot." Everyone sung. We all sat down when it was over. After a few words from Dumbledore, he waved his wand and the food appeared on the tables. Everyone started to eat. I grabbed a lot of food. After everyone got done eating, four people walked into the Great Hall carrying a giant golden jeweled case. They set the giant golden case down and walked out of the Great Hall. "Your attention, please!" Dumbledore shouted as he walked to the case.

Everyone stopped what they was doing and looked at Dumbledore. "I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks" Dumbledore said.

"Wicked" Fred and George said together. My heart felt like it landed in my stomach. I hope Fred and George wasn't going to enter such a dangerous tournament! "For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation Mr. Bartemius Crouch" Dumbledore said.

Lighting, rain and thunder came from the ceiling.

I shut my eyes closed, and put my hand over my head. I felt someone wrap their arm around me and pull me to them. "Bloody hell. It's Mad-Eye Moody" Ron said.

I removed my hands from my eyes and looked to my left. Fred had wrapped his arm around me. "Fred, you can let go of me" I whispered to him with a blush forming on my cheeks.

"Sorry" Fred said while his cheeks turned a little pink. Fred removed his arm. Fred's afraid of thunder and lighting. I looked towards Dumbledore and saw a weird looking man shaking Dumbledore's hand. "Who is that?" I asked George.

"Mad-Eye Moody. The famous Auror" George said.

"What's an Auror?" I asked him. "Dark wizard catcher" George said. "I wonder why he's here for?" I asked no one. "After due consideration the Ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament" Mr. Crouch said.

Once Mr. Crouch said that a lot of students got angry. I was glad for the new rule. I didn't want Fred or George to enter it. It's to dangerous. "This decision is final" Mr. Crouch said, but stopped 'cause Fred and George started to shout. "That's rubbish!" Fred and George shouted "That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing! Booo!" "Silence!" Dumbledore shouted. Dumbledore raised his wand and the golden case started to disappear. In the case was a giant wooden goblet. It lit up with a blue flame. "The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only to write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun" Dumbledore said.

~*HP*~

"That isn't fair" George said angrily as everyone went to their common room.

"I think it is" I said.

Fred and George stopped walking and looked at me like I had grown three heads. "How do you think it's fair?" Fred asked me. "I think who ever enters the tournament should be seventeen 'cause they are of age" I said.

"So you're not going to help us try and enter the tournament then?" Fred asked.

"No. I'm not" I said.

"Then don't talk to me again" Fred said and stormed off.

"He doesn't mean it, Allie. He's just a little mad about the tournament" George said.

"I don't care. If he doesn't want me to talk to him then I'm not his friend" I said and walked towards the common room.

I walked into the room and to the 6 th year girl's dorm room. I opened the door and saw Johnson unpacking her trunk. Bell was already asleep.

I passed Johnson and walked over to my bed area. Squirt was in his cage asleep. I walked to my trunk and opened it. I got out my pj's. Which was a black tank top and red and gold pajama bottoms. I walked into the bathroom and got change. I walked back out and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.8K 19
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ━━━━━━━ IN WHICH Clover Carstairs' sixth year is filled to the brim with new found friends and a rather peculiar...
69.5K 1.7K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
1.8K 83 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
74.7K 1.3K 14
Finally returning back to Hogwarts after leaving during her second year, but not because she'll be attending school there, but because of the Tri Wiz...