Five Nights at Freddy's: No E...

By TurkeyMigz

Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his san... More

Chaper One: Die in a Fire
Chapter Two: Help Us
Chapter Three: It Follows
Chapter Four: Two Evil Eyes
Chapter Five: It's Me
Chapter Six: Save Them
Chapter Seven: It's Been So Long
Chapter Eight: Fright Night
Chapter Nine: Nowhere is Safe
Chapter Ten: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Chapter Eleven: No Escape
Chapter Twelve: The Happiest Day
CHOOSE THEIR FATES
Chapter Thirteen: Laid to Rest (Good Ending)
Chapter Thirteen: I'm The Purple Guy (Bad Ending)
Acknowledgements
FNAF: NIGHTMARES is out now!
-HIATUS-
A/N: POSSIBLE NEW FNAF BOOK?!
A/N: SCARIEST NEW BOOK COVER YET!
FNAF: NO ESCAPE TRAILER!
A/N: Apologies

Introduction: EVIL NEVER RESTS

4K 93 40
By TurkeyMigz

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: NO ESCAPE

   Five nights he survived the terror. Five nights he endured the torment. Five nights he gradually lost his sanity. He had enough, he thought the madness will end once Fazbear's Fright burns down to the ground. He thought the ordeal was over.

   But the lost souls did not stop as the visions become more vivid, more terrifying. They followed him... But they weren't the only ones that did.

   Something of pure evil survived that fire and is bound to finish what it had started all those years ago.

   THERE'S NO ESCAPE.

   He must SAVE THEM.

__________

CHECK OUT THE TRAILERS BELOW!

TRAILER #1

TRAILER #2

Hey FNAF fans and readers! This takes place during and after the fire at Fazbear's Fright, this is heavily inspired by many slasher films like Halloween and Friday the 13th all while being faithful to the FNAF lore.

The story is totally original, partially inspired by the Halloween and Friday the 13th films about a super persistent serial killer. But overall original.

The protagonist's name is my original thought, I'm not confirming anything since Scott Cawthon has never given the FNAF 3 lead a name.

There will be a lot of homages to the games (obviously) that fans will immediately recognize, your favorite animatronics are here and it will unravel the mystery of The Missing Children Incident and the reason why they were desperately reaching out to our protagonist.

Read on and you'll find out.

-Migz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.1K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
387 25 10
He was alone. Until she came along. She was alone too, until she found him. This is the story of how a little girl discovered just who was hiding ou...
49 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...
27.9K 694 55
What the title says!!! I wanted to make a REALLY FUN book where you can Ask/Dare the animatronics! I was inspired by @BONNIEBUNNY1111 Enjoy!!!