Bisexual Relations?

By Thedinosaurbabe

A story about a girl falling for her friend while in a relationship with her boyfriend More

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Prologue

68 6 3
By Thedinosaurbabe

There she is.

I have to tell her.

She deserves to know.

God, I love her.

No no no Miara*. Your boyfriend. Think about your boyfriend.

Shit, I can't hurt him.

She's coming closer.

Fuck. What do I do?!

"Hey, Mia!"

Shit shit shit.

Calm. You've been best friends for 3 years. Calm yourself. Don't embarrass yourself. Just stay cool.

"Uhhhh... Heyyyyyy! How's it going?!" Wow. Great conversation starter. Idiot.

She looks at me funny. "It's going good. Are you still coming over tonight?"

"Uh yeah!" Fuck. Alone with her for 3 hours... Let's see how this goes...

Her thoughts are in italics. It won't all be like this but yeah. Hope you like it. Short chappie. Sorry.

*Miara: me-are-uh.

Wasn't planning on posting this tonight but if y'all can get this to 5 votes I'll post the next part since I have the first 3(?) chapters written.

Disclaimer: I'm straight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 44.1K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1M 93.2K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...