The Bad Boy Has A Daughter

By sarasosa13

Have you ever looked at the schools bad boy and ever thought 'do you have a nice side?' Jade always wondered... More

Chapter one: Ryker
Chapter two: Jade
Chapter Three: Ryker
Chapter Four: Jade
Chapter Five: Ryker
Chapter 6: Jade
Chapter 7: Ryker
Chapter 8: Jade
Chapter 10: Jade
Chapter 11: Ryker
Chapter 12: Jade
Chapter 13: Ryker
Chapter 14: Jade
Chapter 15- Ryker
Chapter 16: Jade
Chapter 17- Ryker
Chapter 18- Jade
Chapter 19- Ryker
Chapter 20- Jade
Chapter 21 - Ryker
Chapter 22- Jade

Chapter 9: Ryker

13.9K 365 3
By sarasosa13

I woke up to my alarm at 7:00AM and got out of bed. I walked to Heaven's room and walked in. she was looking around with tears streaming down her face. She reached for me as soon as she saw me. I picked her up instantly. She laid her head on my shoulder and continued crying. I bounced her and walked to the changing table. I laid her down and unzipped her sleeper. I changed her diaper and picked her up, carrying her to the closet. I chose some light teal skinny jeans and a grey sweater with a daisy on it. The middle was yellow and it had a green stem at the bottom. I put the outfit on her and chose some yellow sneakers that had white dots on them. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I set her down at the door and she walked to my bed. She attempted to get up by herself, but she couldn't. I walked over to her and put her on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and put in 'Little Einstein's'. She watched it as I went to my closet and changed. I put on a black v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans and grabbed some socks from my drawers. I slipped on some black vans and combed my hair quickly. I picked Heaven up and walked out my door. While making my way down stairs, I heard voices from the kitchen. Most people will shrug it off, but my family is never in the kitchen this early. I set Heaven down and she grabs my hand. I have to bend a little because of hight differences. I'm 6 foot 3 and she's just a year old. I let go of her hand when I get to the kitchen to see the girl, her parents, and my parents.
"Oh, hey Honey." Mom said. "Hey." I said as I walked to the cabinet. I pulled out some yogurt dots and walked back out. Heaven latched onto my leg as I walked out and I picked her up as I walked outside. I heard some 'awes' and 'how cute's'. I opened the door to the backseat and set Heaven in and buckled her in, then I gave her the yogurts and her pink sippy cup. She sipped some of the water out and smiled. I smiled and closed the door. I got in and pulled out, starting to the doctor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.2K 31
(Slowly editing - you have been warned) Want a cliche good girl and bad boy love story that makes you say "awww"? Then read this ****** Ruby is one...
241 14 21
This girl is lost.. ever since she was a child she never understood what it is that makes her get treated the way she does. Until one day she meets a...
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...