Adopted By Sebastian Stan (Un...

By The_Winter_Solider

A girls life changes when she is adopted by actor Sebastian Stan More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 21 (Edited)
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24 (Edited)
Chapter 25 (Edited)
Chapter 26 (Edited)
Sebastian Is A Sweetheart

Chapter 6 (Edited)

4.7K 97 6
By The_Winter_Solider

Bailee's P.O.V

I pulled Hannah into the house and hugged her."Dad we'll be upstairs in my room." I told Sebastian."Ok."me and Hannah ran upstairs to my bedroom."Omg your room is awesome!" Hannah looked around my bedroom."Thanks I guess Liz designed it." I told her plopping down on my bed."OK I can tell by your necklace that you have a boyfriend so spill Hun!Who are you dating?".

" His name is Quinn" she blushed."No way your dating Hansle?!" I was in shock."Yep I am." she said."Lucky!I have a giant crush on Jared Gilmore but I have a feeling I'll never meet him." I confessed.

"Hey you will meet him some day." she placed her hand on mine and smiled and we began to talk.We talked for a good two hours before we heard a very familiar voice."Ok Sebastian and Liz what's this big surprise?" it was Ginny Goodwin from Ouat.

"Ya what is it we have been waiting a week we would like to know?" Jennifer Morrison said."Ok I have a feeling the surprise will be down here in a minute." Sebastian probably knew I could hear them.I was the surprise to the Ouat cast!So I started to walk down stairs with Hannah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...