Animal Cutie (Hunter X Hunter...

By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

(Y/N) (L/N) has a power that she had since birth. The power to imitate any animals. It would be fine to (Y/N)... More

Information & Notes
Chapter One : Departure
Chapter Two : The Hunter Exam
Chapter Three : Phase One Part One
Chapter Four : Phase One Part Two
Chapter Five : Phase Two Part One
Chapter Six : Phase Two Part Two
Chapter Seven : Adventure in the Airship
Chapter Eight : Adventure in the Airship Part Two
Chapter Nine : Phase Three Part One
Chapter Ten : Phase Three Part Two
Chapter Eleven : Phase Three Part Three
Chapter Twelve : Phase Three The Fifty Hours
Chapter Thirteen : Phase Three Part Four
Chapter Fourteen : Phase Four Part One
Chapter Fifteen : Phase Four Part Two
Chapter Sixteen : The Final Phase
Chapter Seventeen : The Assassin's True Desires
Chapter Eighteen : Kukuroo Mountain
Chapter Nineteen : Saving Our Dear Friend
Chapter Twenty : Killua's Family
Chapter Twenty One : Reuniting with our Friend
Chapter Twenty Two : Unexpected Event
Chapter Twenty Three : Heaven's Arena
Chapter Twenty Four : Nen
Chapter Twenty Five : Awakening
Chapter Twenty Six : Gon's Punishment
Chapter Twenty Seven : Innocence and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty Eight : Understanding
Chapter Twenty Nine : Blackmail
Chapter Thirty : Payback
Chapter Thirty One : 200s Class Matches
Chapter Thirty Two : Nen Aura Types
Chapter Thirty Three : Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter Thirty Four : Return of Rivals
Chapter Thirty Five : A Day With Each Other
Chapter Thirty Six : Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Eight : Falling In Love
Chapter Thirty Nine : Sudden Disappearance and Appearance
Chapter Forty : Advice
Chapter Forty One : Decisions
Chapter Forty Two : Gon's Ending
Chapter Forty Three : Killua's Ending
Chapter Forty Four : Kurapika's Ending
Last Animal Cutie Author's Note

Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick

10.9K 364 979
By Cute_And_Sweet_Candy

~Chapter Thirty Seven : Sick~
~Start~

**********

After realising that you three was late, you all quickly exited the café. However, as soon as you all leaved the café, the rain poured down. It was getting harder and harder by second, so the three ran faster.

You're house was pretty far away from the café, by now, you're all wet because of the rain. "Why does it need to rain at a time like this!?" Killua complained as he ran along with the three of you.

Finally, you all reached your house, but wet to the skin. You knocked on the door with a shivering hand and waited for Yumi to answer. While waiting, the boys were as wet as you are and they doesn't seem cold at all. But you, you're cold to the bone. You're hugging yourself along with the groceries you all bought to keep yourself from freezing to death. But it didn't help much.

Finally, you all heard rushed footsteps from inside the house and without a warning, the door was burst open by a worried Yumi. She gasped, seeing your states and quickly let you in.

"Where have you kids been!?" Yumi asked as she frantically got four towels and gave it to each of you. "Look at you all, wet from the rain! What if you all got colds!?"

She goes to the kitchen and comes back a few minutes later with a tray of hot chocolate. "Here, drink this. This will ease the coldness from your body." She said.

You all got your cups and carefully drink the sweet and hot liquid. "I'm so sorry, Yumi-san, we just ran into some problems, we never realised how late it is." You apologized.

Yumi put her hands to her hips and sighed. "It's fine, (Y/N), just don't do this again, okay?" She said.

You smiled as you nodded and continue to drink your hot chocolate. When you're all finish, you suddenly sneezed. Yumi turned to you.

"(Y/N), you better take a nice, warm bath before you catch a cold." She said.

You nodded and turned to Gon, Killua and Kurapika. "How about you guys? Do you want to take a bath as well?"

"No, thank you. We can manage." Kurapika said.

"Yeah! Us, boys doesn't get cold easily!" Gon said, confidentally and turned to you. "You should take a bath, (Y/N). You're a girl and girls have more fragile bodies than boys, right?"

"We'll just change our wet clothes and dry our bodies and hair." Killua said.

You sweatdropped and nodded. "Alright, if you guys said so..."

**********

After you finished taking a bath, you changed to your pajamas inside the bathroom and headed to your room. When you entered your room, Gon and Killua were dressed in their sleeping clothes and already fallen asleep on their futon. You smiled at them and went to Kurapika's room.

You peaked to inside his room and saw Kurapika is in his sleeping clothes as well and was deeply asleep in his bed. You smiled at him as well and turned off his lights, seeing that he forgot to. You went back to your room and turned off the lights as well.

You slipped into your bed and covered yourself with your warm blanket and closed your eyes to sleep.

**********

You wake up at the shine of the sun and stretched. You yawned and sat up from your bed and stood up. You looked down and saw Gon and Killua. You smiled as you noticed how cute they are.

You decided to not wake them up and goes to downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen, you're suprise that there's no Yumi around making breakfast. You look around and saw a note on the table.

"Good morning (Y/N),

I'm so sorry I couldn't make breakfast for you today! You see, one of my friend just had a baby and said she needed my company. I probably won't go back for a week or two but you can take care of yourself, right? Plus, you have boys as friends so you'll be safe! Again, I'm really sorry!"

You giggled at the note and fold it into a tiny piece and place them above the refrigerator. You put on an apron and got some ingredients from the refrigerator. You decided to make pancakes for everyone.

While making the pancakes, you heard footsteps behind you. You looked and saw Gon and Killua still in their sleep wear, hair messy and half asleep with their face unusually red. You smiled at them.

"Good morning, you two!" You greeted as you put the last pancake on a plate. "This morning, we'll have pancake! Yumi-san's out so I cooked instead!" You said, cheerfully.

Gon and Killua just looked at you and replied with a sleepy "Eh...", which you find extremely uncomfortable. You decided to ignore that and place the pancakes you made infront of them. You turned to Killua. "What kind of syrup do you want for your pancake?" You asked.

Killua stayed quiet for awhile but he eventually answered. "...Butter..." He muttered. "...Butter...Is fine..."

You raised your eyebrow in confusion. "That's weird, normally, you'll smile and say chocolate syrup..." You said but put butter on his pancake anyway.

You turned to Gon. "How about you, Gon? What do you want?"

Just like Killua, Gon stayed quiet and eventually spoke up. "...Just...Water..." He said.

"O...kay?" You said as you poured him a glass of water. "I wonder what's wrong? You never asked for water in breakfast. You like orange juice in breakfast..." You said.

Then, you heard another footsteps coming downstairs. You looked up and saw Kurapika with his hand on his forehead and his face red, like Gon and Killua. You smiled slightly at him. "Good morning, Kurapika." You said as he sat on the dining chair.

"It's unusual for you to wake up late." You asked him as you gave him a plate of pancakes.

"Yeah..." He said as he got the plate of pancakes and started eating. Then, he looked at you with his red face. "Can you...Pass me the chocolate syrup?" He asked.

You widen your eyes a bit. "Eh? I thought you never like sweet things...Are you okay?" You said as you gave him the chocolate syrup.

You just kept staring at them in worry. "By 'Are you okay', I meant Are THEY okay?" You thought. "They're acting the complete opposite today. I wonder what's wrong..."

You then touched Gon's forehead with your palm and quickly widen your eyes as you felt his forehead being unexpectedly hot. You stood up from your seat and turned to Killua anf feel his forehead as well. Killua's forehead had the same temprature as Gon. Then, you walked to Kurapika and felt his forehead and he has the same temprature as well.

"Y-You guys are burning up!" You exclaimed. "Come on, guys, let's go to your rooms and rest." You said, expecting them to follow you but all you heard the sound of the plates.

You turned and saw all of them leaning on the table for support and breathing heavily, their face redder than ever.

You slightly panicked at their states an decided to let them sit on the chair for awhile. "I can't support the three of you so let's go one-by-one." You said as you turned to Gon. "Gon, you're first."

"...'Kay..." Gon nodded as he stood up with you supporting him. You put his hands around your shoulder and the two of you walked upstairs.

You let Gon rest on the futon he slept on yesterday and gently lay him down. You come down stairs again to fetch one of the boys. You turned to Killua. "Come on, easy now..." You whispered and put his arms around your shoulders.

The two of you reached your room and immediatly, you let Killua rest on his futon. Before you go downstairs to fetch Kurapika, you turned to your closet and got a third futon and lay it down next to Killua's. "This way, it will be less difficult..." You said as you go downstairs.

Once you reached there, you quickly go to Kurapika. "Let's go, time for you to lay down..." You whispered and put his arms around your shoulders and support him to your room.

**********

Once you finished taking them to your room, you put wet towels on their forehead to ease down their fever but, their fever seemed to be getting worse. "You guys are burning up some more..." You said, panic in your voice as you removed your hands from Killua's forehead. "What am I gonna do...?" You asked yourself.

Then, you got to the kitchen once again and decided to cook them something since they haven't eaten yet. "Alright, I'm going to cook the same rice porridge Yumi-san make for me whenever I get sick!" You said as you started to make the said dish.

Once you finished making the dish, you tasted it. After doing it, your face fell into a slight disappointment. "It doesn't taste like Yumi-san's..." You said. "But it doesn't taste bad, I guess this should be good." You said as you poured the porridge to three bowls and put them in a tray. "Hopefully, they'll like it..."

You went upstairs and open your room. There, you found your three male friends, face flushed and breathing heavily. You kneeled down on the floor, placing the tray of rice porridge for the boys.

"Hey, guys. I made some rice porridge for you all." You said as they looked at you with half-open eyes. "I know, this isn't the type of food you'll eat but the three of you's sick. You need to eat that is easy to digest."

"It doesn't taste like Yumi-san's cooking but please bear with my cookings..." You said as you grab the bowl full of porridge and you hold it out infront of them. "So, eat up!" You smiled at them. "Plus, this is a pretty much your guys' fault. For not taking a bath after running in the rain."

Gon narrowed his eyes at exhaustion, Kurapika just sighed and Killua grew a vein. "Idiot, we know that but...!" Killua half-yelled, but still making you flinched. "We barely can even lift our fingers...! How do you expect us to eat ourselves...!" He said.

You bit your lips out of guilt. "T-Then, what should I do?" You asked, beginning to panic once again.

Killua sighed and turn away. His face getting redder. "What else, idiot? You need to feed us..." He said.

You blushed and fidget with your fingers. "F-Feed you?" You repeated.

Killua's vein grew even larger. "That's what I told you, didn't I...!?" He yelled.

You flinched and nodded slowly. "Okay..." You said and got one bowl of porridge. "I'll start with Gon first..."

You moved to Gon and scooped a spoon full of rice porridge. Gon smiled widely and open his mouth. "Ah~" he said as you fed him the food.

Once the food entered his mouth, you took the spoon out of his mouth and smiled. "Mm~ this is so delicious~!" Gon said.

You giggled and moved on to Killua, who automatically opened his mouth. You scooped another spoon of porridge and placed it inside his mouth.

Once he ate the food, he looked to the side and nodded. "Not bad..." He simply commented.

You smiled and moved to Kurapika. You scooped another spoon of porridge and about feed it to Kurapika. "I'm really sorry you had to feed us like this, (Y/N)..." Kurapika said. "Killua's right earlier, we can barely lift our fingers in our state."

You smiled. "It's no biggie, I understand." You said as you feed him with the porridge.

**********

The day passed and the boys' fever were calming down. Their face was not red like before anymore and their breathings were now fine. You smiled as you looked at them, sleeping peacefully.

You looked ar the clock and noticed it's already 6:00 PM. You slightly widen your eyes at the time. "I didn't realised how late it is..." You thought. "Oh, It's time for the boys' to clean their bodies..."

You blushed. "But I can't do that! And they can't too with their situation like that!" You said, out loud. Then, while fighting with yourself, you snap your fingers. "Oh! Since they're sick, I just need to rub a wet towels on their torso...Right?"

You look at the three boys who are sleeping. "Yep. That's okay. They're asleep anyway." You said.

You then went to the bathroom and damped a towel in a warm water. You then got the water with the towel and went to your room once again. You kneeled down infront of the boys' and took a deep breath. "Okay, calm down...This will be over in just a moment..." You said.

You then start with Gon. You gently took off his black tank top, lifting his hands up, without him waking up. You closed your eyes when doing the process with your face red as the boys' feverish face. Once you successfully took of Gon's top, you hesistantly opened your eyes. When you saw the boy shirtless, you blushed deeper and quickly looked away. Your shaking hands shakily grabbed the towel in the water and squeezed it. You began rubbing it in Gon's torso and neck while your face red as an apple.

Then, suddenly, you heart stopped beating when Gon moved in his sleep and looks like his about to wake up. Gon narrowed his eyebrows and slightly open his eyes. You frozed when he blinked sleepily. "Nn...?" He mewed.

Quickly, you smiled a twitchy smile at him while Gon just looked at you and his body. Gon tilted his head to the side. "...Is this a dream...?" Gon asked, sleepily.

Seeing this as an opening, you went along with it. "Yes! This is a dream!" You said. "Keep sleeping and wake up soon!" You said.

Gon smiled and closed his eyes. "Really...? This is good dream..." He said as he fell asleep once again.

You sighed in relief and continue to clean him up. Once your finish, you dressed him up with new clothes he had in his bag. You went to the next beside him. Killua.

"How am I suppose to clean him when just a little mistake can cause him to wake up?" You asked yourself. "He's not like Gon, who is simple-minded and can be deceived easily. This is Killua, who's really alerted even when asleep. He won't fall for simple tricks like I did with Gon."

Then, you put on a confident face. "Alright. If I'm careful, I won't be able to wake him up." You said as you gently grab the end of his tank top. You gently pulled it up, blushing.

You lifted the cloth up to his head slowly and was almost then when the next thing you saw was blue eyes staring at you. "...What are you doing?" He asked.

It took you seconds to realise your situation and when you did, you quickly let go of Killua's cloth and backed up. "I-I-I-I was- no- I-mean- cleaning- I- don't!" You stuttered as you blushed deep red.

You fear that Killua might misunderstand what you're doing and you want to tell him you weren't doing anything unappropriate but your words just wouldn't come out. However, as Killua looked at you, there's no anger or embarassment in his eyes, just, calmness. "Calm down. Speak properly." He said.

You took a deep breath. "Okay, I-I was cleaning you." You said as you blushed and fidget with your fingers. "I figured you guys can't do it yourselves so I gone ahead and cleaned all of you instead."

"Did you already clean Gon and Kurapika?" Killua asked, eyes slightly narrowed.

"J-Just Gon..." You said.

"Did Gon wake up?" He said, as he sat up slowly.

"Y-Yeah. But I was able to bring him back to sleep by telling him, this is just a dream." You explained. "What's with the questions?"

Killua looked away. "Nothing." He said as he crossed his arms. "Well, are you gonna clean me too?"

You blinked. "Eh...?" You exclaimed.

Killua looked at you. "You're so stupid. I'm telling you to clean me like you did to Gon."

You blinked again and then slowly turned red. You stood up, suprise. "E-Eh!? Why do I have to now!?" You whined.

"You're going to clean me earlier if I hadn't woke up, right?" Killua said.

"Yeah!" You said. "But now, you're awake and seem fine! Maybe you can clean yourself now!" You said.

Killua pouted and lay down the futon. He placed his hand on his forehead and looked at you cutely. "I'm still...sick." He said.

You blushed and slowly walked over to him. "Fine...Atleast, take off your top..." You said.

He nodded and swiftly took of his tank top, revealing his torso. You blushed once again. Killua looked away, blushing. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there?" He asked.

You shooked your head to refresh your memory. You grabbed the damped towel and squeezed it. You lean into Killua and began cleaning his torso and face. Once you're done, you sighed and smiled. "Okay, we're done." You said as you gave Killua a new shirt.

Killua looked at the shirt you gave him, disappointingly. "...Is that it...?" He muttered.

"Huh?" You said, didn't quite hear it.

Killua gave you a twitchy smile. "Nothing! Thanks." He said as he puts on the shirt and layed down the futon, covering himself with a blanket.

You then went to Kurapika and to your suprise, he was awake. "Um..." You said, awkwardly.

Kurapika smiled at you and sat up. "I suppose you're going to clean my body too." He said.

You blushed before nodding. He chuckled and took off his top. You blushed even deeper and moved a little closer to him. You gone ahead and rubbed his body with the towel that has been damped with warm water to clean him up.

**********

Finally, it was night time and it's time for you to sleep as well. You already feed them and cleaned their bodies. They're feeling a lot better now so you figured it's time for you to sleep.

You got out of the bathroom, wearing your pajamas. You were suprised to see your three male friends, who were really sick earlier, lively and full of energy. "Whoa. Guys, are you okay now?"

They turned to you. "Yup!" Gon said, energetically. "Thanks to you, (Y/N)!" He said.

Kurapika smiled at you. "Thank you for taking care of us, (Y/N). We really appreciated it." He said.

You nodded as you blushed. Killua placed his hands behind his head. "Well, all I can say is thanks." He said.

"But, since we slept all day, we probably won't sleep tonight or something like that." Killua said.

"Yeah! Me too!" Gon said as he began running around.

"I won't be playing around but reading books I haven't read all night." Kurapika said.

"Oh..." You said, then you're eye lids became heavy. "Well, good night."

But before you can reach your bed. You're eyes automatically closed and you passed out. The three boys rushed over you and Kurapika was the one who catched you just in time. They looked at you, worried but when they saw your expression, they smiled.

You were just simply sleeping out of exhaustion. They laughed and Kurapika placed you to the bed gently and you smiled as you felt the soft bed underneath you.

"Good night." They said as they each gave you a kiss on the forehead.

**********
~End~
**********
A/N :

Hi guys~!

*Gets hit by a tomato*

I'm sorry! I didn't update this for a couple of days because I was studying for my fist monthly exam! But no worries now, for I, the fabulous Candy, had just nailed all my exam in every subject! (Just kidding, I screwed up.)

Sorry if this is a boring chapter, I just...well, this is what my mind told me to do. I talked to my best friend about this chapter and she said "Nice" with a smirking face. So, yeah. I'm also sorry if you got uncomfortable. (Candy really don't know how to take care of someone when they're sick.)

Anyway, I'm sorry to say this but, this story is nearing it's end. Oh gosh, after all this story and I have been through, it's finally coming to an end!

**********

**Please Wait Patiently for Chapter Thirty Eight**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 167 32
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
107K 3.3K 24
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. After meeting a special silver haired boy named Killua, you go out to adventure w...
244 21 10
˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ "Something is stirring deep underground... you need to get out of here." Words from a mysterious voice spoke. Although Yocelin has tho...
2.3K 94 10
Killua the most loved in his village. Everyone loves him, I mean what isn't there to love about him! He helped a lot of people. Even some Dragons! Ev...