Let There Be Love: Sequel to...

By Ekat1507

In "We Found Love", Alex Styles and Niall Horan were introduced. They quickly fancied each other, and very so... More

Let There Be Love: Sequel to "We Found Love" (Niall Horan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Some more new books :D
*Liam Story*

Chapter 27

6.4K 117 26
By Ekat1507

Author's Note: I know I said that the proposal might be in this chapter...but I lied :P I know, I know; but it will be in the next chapter =D It's not going to be anything big, but it will be sweet, subtle, and romantic... just like the rest of their relationship. Please have tissues prepared ahead of time, because I will not be responsible for not warning you ahead of time X) So, I was told that the reads will be fixed within the next 24-48 hours, so let's hope. Still, until then, if you read the chapter, and you like it, vote/comment to let me know. Thank-You so much! --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I walked downstairs after…relieving myself, and saw the girls came back downstairs, and Alex was dressed in clothes that she wears for a lazy day: t-shirt and sweatpants. She still looked amazing, which is pretty hard in a basic shirt and baggy pants, but she does it flawlessly. I sit down next to her, and I wrap my arms around her waist. Although, something feels off; almost like someone’s watching me. I turn my head, and look at each of our friends, and find that Liam is staring at me. No, he’s not staring at me; he’s glaring at me.

            “What’s with the glare?” I ask, turning all attention on me and Liam.

            “Get over right now,” Liam says, ignoring my question, and pointing to the seat next to him.

            “Why?” I whine. I don’t want to get up and leave Alex. “Lexi is so comfy…and I’m too lazy to move.”

            “Niall,” Liam says with a warning look. Geez, what crawled up his ass and died?

            “What?” I asked with an innocent voice.

            “Now,” Liam says, snapping his fingers. Really Liam, snapping your fingers? Since when is he so demanding? I let out a sigh, and kissed Alex on the cheek before getting up and joining Liam on the other side of the room.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I watched as Niall got up, and slowly made his way over to me on the other side of the room. He sat down next to me, and started pouting. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. Before we met Alex, the boys used to complain about how lovesick I would be without Danielle, but now I think it’s safe to say that Niall’s the worst. She’s on the other side of the room, and already upset that he’s not holding her in his arms.

            “Niall, stop pouting,” I tell him, nudging his shoulder. He just sighs, and sinks lower into the couch.

            “Why do I have to sit over here?” Niall asked, looking up at me with the eyes of a child. I sighed, knowing that he was going to be embarrassed by the answer; but it’s for his own good. When I looked around, I noticed that everyone else was looking at me, waiting for an answer. Apparently, this was the most fascinating thing going on in the room. But because I know Niall wouldn’t want the others to hear, I leaned in to him so I could whisper into his ear.

            “Because the last time you were around Alex, you almost spilled the surprise, and then had to “take care of yourself” because of your lack of self-control,” I said, making Niall blush.

            “I can’t help it,” Niall defended. “Have you looked at her? She’s incredibly gorgeous, and did you see the way she looked in those skin tight clothes? Ugh, the things that I would have done.”

            “Hey, pay attention, and keep it in your pants,” I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face, trying to gain his attention. I swear, this boy has the attention span of a gnat when it comes to anything except for Alex and Zackary... especially Alex. But, I love him like a brother, and that’s all that matters. “And don’t talk about Alex like that; she’s like a sister to me.”

            Unfortunately for Niall, we didn’t realize I wasn’t whispering that last part until it was too late.

            “What’s going on over here?” Louis asked, his big brother persona coming out. He buffed his chest out, trying to make himself look tough. Fat chance Lou. If anything, he looked constipated. “What are you saying about my little sister?”

            “Excuse me, but I’m pretty sure I’m her big brother here,” Harry exclaimed, pointing to himself in a dramatic fashion.

            “Harold,” Louis said before pausing. “Go shush yourself. You may have the right to claim Zackary as your nephew, but I’m officially taking custody of Alex as my sister.”

            “Louis…what the hell are you talking about?” Zayn asked as we all looked at Louis. Even though Niall has the excitement of a child, the amount of imagination and creativity that Louis has makes him the clear child of the group.

            “Well,” Louis says, starting to explain his reasoning behind…whatever it is that Louis is thinking with that brain of his. “I wanted to be Zackary’s uncle, but no, that couldn’t happen because apparently I’m not technically related.”

            We all rolled our eyes at Louis’ dramatic rant. Only Lou can make something out of nothing.

            “So since I can’t be related to Zackary, I’m claiming Alex,” Louis stated matter-of-factly.

            “Louis, you can’t claim Alex,” I pointed out, but he wasn’t having any of that.

            “Silence!” Louis shouts, standing up. “You shall all be hearing from my lawyers.”

            “I’ll go calm him down,” El sighs out once Louis stomps out of the room. I decide now would be a good time to talk to Niall. But, seeing as how Alex is in the room, I whip my phone out, knowing that texting is the only way that we’re going to be able to talk.

From: Liam

So when’s the big day?

From: Niall

What big day?

            He can be so clueless sometimes.

From: Liam

The day that you ask Alex to marry you…

From: Niall

Liam! Shh, I don’t want Alex to hear you.

From: Liam

Niall…we’re texting

From: Niall

Oh yeah XD I was thinking about asking her tomorrow?

From: Liam

Tomorrow?!?

From: Niall

Yeah; too soon?

From: Liam

No, no, I was just a little surprised. So how are you going to do it?

From: Niall

That’s a surprised…even from you boys ;)

From: Liam

You clever leprechaun you ;)

            A minute after I sent the text, Niall’s soft laughter filled the air.

            “What’s so funny Ni?” Perrie asked with a raised eyebrow, stopping all laughter, and making Niall look at me with a nervous, pleading look. Don’t look at me; you’re on your own.

            “Nothing,” Niall stuttered out. Oh geez; he’s such a shitty liar. Seriously, it’s not even funny. How Lexi hasn’t found out about the proposal is beyond me. Although, the boys and I have been trying our best to have at least one of us with him at all times. They weren’t happy about this when they wanted to “have some fun”, which believe me when I say it wasn’t fun for us either, but they’ll thank us in the end. They better thank us! To have to listen to them say dirty things into each other’s ear, and not be able to get sick into a can is asking a lot; but for Niall, I’d do almost anything…he’s like my kid brother.

            “Are you sure Nialler?” Alex asked in what I believe to be a seductive ton. Since I think of her as my sister, I refuse to think of her talking like that. To me, she’s still innocent little Alex…even though she’s had a kid. Yeah, that probably means she’s not so innocent… but oh well; she’ll be innocent in my eyes. Although when I saw Alex get up to make her way over to Niall, I knew I had to step in.

            “You go sit back down on the couch,” I said sternly to Alex. She looked shocked at the firmness in my tone, but she didn’t have to hold on me that she did on Niall.      

            “Why?” she asked with innocence.

            “You know why,” I replied with a knowing look. She nodded her head, and took a turn back to her seat. I decided now was probably a good time to tell everyone about Niall’s plan.

Harry’s P.O.V.

From: Liam; To: Harry, Liam, Zayn

Niall’s putting his plan into action tomorrow

From: Zayn

Okay

From: Louis

It’s about time xx

From: Harry

Niall’s going to be my brother-in-law! =D

From: Louis

Shut up Haz >:(

            I smirked, knowing that Louis was getting worked up. I just hope everything goes right tomorrow.  All I’ve ever wanted is for Alex to be happy; and Niall makes her happy, which makes me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.9K 28
(Sequel to Small Bump) Niall Horan just met the father of his twin babies, but that's not exactly a good thing. Zayn Malik knew something happened th...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...
345K 4.9K 80
Olivia, Liam Payne's sister has been misbehaving lately. She gets sent overseas back to her brother and finds herself stuck with 5 boys that all seem...
5.5K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...