In a pool of blood (Elijah Mi...

By shelbymason123

Amelia is an 17 year girl, she is Elena Gilbert's twin sister and doesn't know about the supernatural, but in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
I've been tagged
I'm sorry

Chapter 10

6.7K 149 7
By shelbymason123

(Imagine the video as Damon and Amelia)

A few months later

Everything has changed, he doesn't love me anymore, I can see it, Katherine came back and she's raised hell on earth. She took away the Damon I care about and turned him into a monster. She's playing games with us all, she's broke up my sister and Stefan because of her claim to still be in love with Stefan, I find that hard to believe when she does the things she does and she doesn't feel any remorse.

I haven't seen anyone all day because me and Elena have been taking care of Jenna, again Katherine caused her to stab herself with a knife to 'send a message' to Elena to back off Stefan and that's exactly what she did and now she's miserable and so am I.

I haven't seen Jeremy since this morning and Matt is still here but he's just leaving so I said "You're welcome to hang out. Alaric's coming over. It's gonna be pizza and bad TV."

"I'd love to but I'm going to the masquerade party at the Lockwoods, aren't you guys?" He asked us.

"Uh, no... not with what's going on with me and Stefan." Elena said looking down to the floor currently finding it interesting but I know how she's feeling, I've lost Damon too.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do." He suddenly said looking emotionless.

"What?" Me and Elena both questioned, I thought he would have been more sympathetic towards her.

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go." He said, he seems off but I don't know what it is.

"Okay. Well, have fun." Elena said not seeing anything wrong with the situation presented in front of her.

"Yeah. Me and a suit." He said smiling, looking at Elena.

"You look good in a suit." She replied smiling back.

"You and Stefan will work it out." He said to her. "And I'm sure no matter how much of a monster he is you and Damon will work it out" he said now looking at me.

"I don't think so, Matt. There's so much about me and Stefan that'll never work." Elena said.

"Yeah and the fact that Damon wants to kill Katherine and is in love with my sister I highly doubt that we will fix us" I muttered under my breath so no one will hear.

"You know I'm here for you always. Both of you" he said looking between the both of us then leaving.

***

It is now later on in the evening and I still haven't heard from Jer.

Me, Elena and Jenna were sitting on the couch watching tv when Jenna spoke "I feel like an invalid"

"That's because you are an invalid. Where's Jeremy? Isn't he hungry?" Elena said, I wonder where he is, he would never miss the chance of having pizza.

"He already left for the Lockwood party." Jenna said, wait what he wouldn't go to that it's not his scene.

"He went to that?" Elena voiced what I was thinking.

"Yeah, I'm glad. He needs to have more fun. Lose some of that emo thing." Jenna replied.

"I'm gonna get some napkins." Elena said and I followed her because Alaric hasn't been in the living room for a while and I'm getting suspicious, maybe he's trying to avoid us.

"What's going on?" I said looking directly at Alaric.

"What do you mean?" He said sounding dumbfound.

"We haven't heard from anyone all day. It's like everyone's been avoiding us and now Jeremy's supposedly at the party? He hates stuff like that." Elena stated.

"I don't know what to tell you, Elena, Amelia." Alaric said, I know he's lying I can see it.

"So then you'll be okay if we just head out, try to meet up with everyone." Elena said holding onto my wrist and starting to leave.

"Wait, wait, wait." Alaric suddenly said.

"What are you hiding, Rick?" I questioned not in the mood for his games.

"Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you both, just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party." Alaric said looking back and forth between the both of us.

"So Stefan's at the party too? He would never go to the party for himself; he did that stuff for me." Elena said sounding shocked and upset.

"Just let this one go. Okay Elena and Amelia?" He finished, then proceeded into the living room to sit on the sofa with Jenna.

Me and Elena looked at each other knowing exactly what to do.

"Hey guys, We're gonna go to bed. You good over there?" I said.

"Good night." Jenna said looking over at us.

"Good night." Goodnight we both say in unison.

We then pretend to walk up the stairs but Elena slowly picks up the keys to the car so she doesn't make any noise and then we leave the house being completely silent.

~DAMON'S POV~

Yes I let Katherine get to my head and yes I fell in love with Elena but what I felt for Amelia was real it just wasn't strong enough and my will to get Katherine back sorta overpowered those feelings I had for her, I shouldn't be feeling at all I'm a vampire, I'm a monster I shouldn't care about anyone, I only ever loved Katherine and she broke my cold dead heart along with my human one. Right now all I care about it killing that Bitch and getting rid of her once and for all

Right now me and Stefan are talking about the stupid girl that Katherine killed, Amiee was it.

"I put the body in the trunk for now." Stefan told me.

"We'll dump her when we get back." I said a little frustrated because now that's something extra we have to deal with.

"This is exactly what I didn't want it, Damon." He stated.

"Stefan, it's collateral damage." I told him not really caring about human life they're just in the way all the time.

"Right, which is why we need to call it off." Stefan suddenly said getting me angry because we planned this whole thing out and I'm not giving up now just because he cares.

"What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. Alright?" I told him trying to reassure him.

"Alright." He replied.

~AMELIA'S POV~

We reached the Lockwood mansion and decided to hide in a bush and then we saw Jeremy so we walked out and he was surprised to see us he which means they're doing something.

"What're you doing Jer, why is everyone here and no one told us?" I said a little annoyed that my baby brother is involved in whatever they had planned.

Suddenly Bonnie comes along and explains to us what they're gonna do to Katherine I have to admit I was shocked but I was also happy that this cow is gonna get what she deserved.

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena said shocked as well.

"We saw an opportunity and we knew we had to take it." Jeremy said sounding please yet annoyed that we didn't get it, well sorry I don't want my little brother getting killed.

"Okay, stop with the "we", are you guys crazy? You're gonna get yourselves killed." I said softly trying to get them to understand that this is dangerous, for all of them and I don't want anything to happen to them.

"We know what we're doing, Amelia." Bonnie said making it sound okay when it's not.

"And how are we supposed to feel if one of you guys gets hurt because of us?" Elena said starting to get a little annoyed.

"It's not just you guys anymore. She's messed with all of us, she has to be stopped." Jeremy explained.

Suddenly I feel a pain In my back so I start screaming so does Elena, Jeremy and Bonnie look at us weirdly, but when I touch my back there is blood coming from it. Bonnie stalks over to U.S. And tries to hold us.

"What's going on?" Jeremy shouts panicking.

"Jeremy, it's Katherine. They're linked to Katherine, get them to stop! Now!" Bonnie shouts.

Jeremy runs off to go and tell Stefan and Damon to stop and I'm still in a lot of pain it hurts so much, I'm starting to blank out and I start to see images of me and the man from my dreams, but then he speaks to me.

'I won't let anything hurt you my love, stay strong Amelia, I will be with you soon' I'm so confused, what was that and who is he, the pain isn't as bad now and I look up to see Bonnie finishing off a spell, when did she, I don't know.

~ELENA'S POV~

Me and Amelia are in so much pain it hurts, there was another pain coming from my hand and it hurts even more so I scream out I looked over to Amelia but she looked like she was somewhere else, she looked confused and a little scared, what is wrong with her.

"Bonnie, it hurts" I said In tears due to the pain.

"I can stop it Elena I'm sorry but I can ease the pain" Bonnie said grabbing both mine and Amelia's hand. The pain has now subsided and Amelia has come out of her little trance.

~DAMON'S POV~

We nearly had her I was just about to kill Katherine until Jeremy came and interrupted

"Stop! You're hurting Elena and Amelia! Everything you're doing to her is hurting them!" He shouts.

I'm surprised but I get off of her anyway and so does Stefan, I walk away not wanting to be anywhere near the whore or I will end up killing her.

"You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch." Katherine States smiling, I just wanna rip her throat out.

I look over to Jeremy just as Stefan says "Jeremy, go check on The girls. Make sure they're okay. Go!"

~AMELIA'S POV~

It's stopped now, me and Elena are walking on a hill looking out into the sky until we get interrupted by Stefan, so I decide to leave not wanting to ruin their moment.

After a couple minutes later Elena comes up to me and smiles, I know it's fake but I don't say anything I just smile back. We start walking to our car until I hear something and turn around quickly, Elena must've heard it too because she turned around also but then I suddenly feel someone wrap their hands around my mouth stopping me from screaming and then everything went black.

****

I apologise for the late update but I think you guys know what's gonna happen now!!

I wonder why Amelia keeps seeing Elijah and how does he know her, we'll soon find out.In the comments write some theories about what you think that is all about.

Anyway I love you peasants and thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was crap.

Vote and comment.

Until next time xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 8.1K 41
[ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷] [ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss; ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅ] Fourteen year old Emma is the youngest of the Gilbert Family who was sent to live with their Uncle J...
19.9K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...
247K 4.4K 69
{Book 1 out of 5} Luna Mikaelson, the twin of Klaus Mikaelson and she moved to Mystic Falls and she fell in love with Alaric Saltzman. Season 1-3 Boo...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...