It All Started In A Coffee Sh...

By LeyGrolmus

This is my first Rastro fanfic and enjoy reading :) -- Forever or For Keeps? Happy ending ba? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Announcement
Chapter 4
Announcement 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Question Time
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Finale)

Chapter 3

5.2K 127 3
By LeyGrolmus

Glaiza's POV

Remember when I said that I don't do relationships? It's very complicated. It's true, but I had one relationship but it wasn't meant to be.

Rhian's POV

"I'm really sorry about what's happening right now, but i'm not drunk! (But she is, actually) I only have a massive headache but it will go away." Crazy drunk Glaiza said.

"Please, you're already not yourself!" I said to her.

"It's just Dennis is still bothering my mind. I can't-" She said as she threw up on the floor.

"Oh my god, Glaiza!" I panickedly said.

I grabbed some tissue and wiped Glaiza's mouth. She is not really concious at the moment. I wonder who this Dennis is. I immediately asked Chynna to help me fix Glaiza, Lovi and Solenn who already passed on a sofa in the venue. So, Chynna took Lovi and Solenn to her car to drive them back to their houses. I took Glaiza in her car and drove to her apartment building. (I'll just come back to the venue's parking lot after sending Glaiza home so I can get my car.)

As we arrived in front of the building, I put her hand around my neck and brought her to her room. I won't be staying long though, i'll just put her to bed and go. The moment I finished what I needed to do, I looked at her face while she's sleeping before I went out of her apartment while kneeling on the floor.

"You're so beautiful..." I whispered.

She moved a little bit so I stood up. I didn't say anything anymore so I just looked at her, kissed her cheek and smiled at her pretty little face and whispered goodnight.

After that, I commuted back to the venue and went home.

The next day...

Glaiza's POV

I woke up smelling alcohol odor. I suddenly realized that it was me who smelled like alcohol. What happened last night? I can't remember anything. How the hell am I here back home? What happened to Chynna, oh.... RHIAN! Shit, shit, shit.

I immediately called Rhian. She answered.

"Hey." Rhian greeted.

"Hi, may I ask? Was I very drunk last night?" I politely asked.

"You obviously don't remember anything. So, I guess so." She said while I heard a little giggle.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you next time, I need to go to work, okay?"

"Okay then. Take care."

Hi guys! Sorry, this was so short. I really just needed to update what happened to both of them and such. I can't think of any good ideas for now but I promise, soon! Thanks for waiting everytime :) Love to you!

Twitter: @hemosprincess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 146K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
174K 9.3K 41
Athena live alone with one of her twin sister Althea, she's one of the black ship among the quadruplets but have a soft heart when it comes to the ot...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

6M 186K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
366K 9.3K 60
Do you really know yourself? Let us agree to the fact that you are born with this biological identity but, what if one day your sexual preference cha...