Together Fallen [#Wattys2015]

By Crazy_author231

[Previously titled, "Him"] *** Haunted by a fall that she's certain was no accident, April Williams has been... More

Prologue
1) Part One
1) Part Two
2) Part One
2) Part Two
3) Part One
3) Part Two
4) Part One
4) Part Two
5) Part One
5) Part Two
6) Part One
Not an update
6) Part Two
*Character Names*
7) Part One [1]
7) Part One [2]
7) Part Two
8) Part One

...

155 6 0
By Crazy_author231

Just want you guys to know that in the unknown point of view (POV) I refer to a character as "they."

I would like to say that this is not plural, it has been used to describe one character whose name and sex cannot be revealed just yet for reasons.

I repeat "they" is only one person!

Thank being said, please enjoy the story. There will be mature sexual content/ violence as well as mature themes so please be warned. You may feel as if this story has a slow start but I swear that will all change.

Please, please share this or even vote and comment your honest opinions to help this to become recognised and to help me become a better author. It takes two minutes to do and it shows me, the author, that you actually like my writing (which is a real confidence booster!)

Much love,

-Alicia

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 63 41
A women plagued with heartache and mystery. She never asked for this to happen to her. She never imaged her life would turn out the way it did. Howev...
32K 2.5K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...
2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
153 38 38
Language: English [COMPLETED] Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. Where sometimes, wrong choices takes us to the ri...