You heal her broken heart and...

By lapushwolves

Tavia was always by Jacob Black's side when he was depressed. Bella broke his heart and Tavia was there to he... More

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 1
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 2
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 3
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 4
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 5
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 6
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 7
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 8
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 9
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 10
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 11
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 12
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 13
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 14
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 15
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 16
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 17
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 18
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 19
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 20

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 21

14.2K 277 63
By lapushwolves

Jacob's POV

I rushed to the beach as fast as I could.

Panic filled my chest as I get closer and closer to the beach.

I ran onto the soft sand and was busy searching for Tav. I looked out to the ocean.

No Tav.

Where else would she be? First Beach is a special place for both of us, whenever we are feeling down, this is the place we go.

Together...

I turned around and was about to go when I felt the need to turn around.

Almost like the imprinting force is pulling me towards the cliffs.

I decide to trust my instinct and moved slowly up the cliffs...

Tav's POV

Okay...You can do this again without Jacob, Right?

I sighed and stepped back a little.

Come on, Tavia Anderson Lahote. You can do it!

I let out a frustrating yell.

I took another deep breath and step closer to the edge again.

Alright, you are going to jump this time, Tav!

Just as I was about to jump, I felt a pair of warm and protective arms slide around my waist and held me securely.

"It's alright, I've got your back." A familiar husky voice whispered next to my ear.

"J-Jake?" I stammered, aware of my heart that is pumping way too fast.

I felt his arms tightened around me as he softly whispered, "Ready?".

I gave a small nod.

"One, two, THREE!"

We jumped off and floated back up to the surface in seconds. The whole time, I felt safely secured in Jake's muscular arms,

"TAVIA!" Jake yelled, and tackled me with a bear hug.

"Jake." I said softly.

"Don't go running away from me next time; you scared me half to death. Jake stares at me for a while before softening his eyes.

He sighed.

"You know whatever you saw back there, it's not...what you think it is...You need to know that you are the only one I love and ever need in my life. Tavia, you are my imprint. I wouldn't have eyes for any other girls, only you." Jake rushed out.

I blinked and looked up at him.

"Jake..." I began, but was cut off by a pair of warm and soft lips.

Soon, I found myself lost in a world with only Jake and me...

Together...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

I wrapped my arms around Tav, enjoying the bubbly sensation building up inside.

"Tav." I mumbled gently in her ears.

"Yeah?" An angel-like's voice replied.

"I love you." I smiled, lifting Tav's head to see her reaction.

Tav's POV

"Tav."

"Yeah" I answered,taking in the forest-like scent of Jacob.

"I love you."

I felt a hand lifting my head up.

I look up and saw the most beautiful face I ever laid my eyes on.

"Jake." I breathed out.

I stared at Jacob's warm chocolate brown eyes and blushed.

I buried my head in Jake's chest from the over-whelming love and passion that was held in his eyes.

Jake chuckled lightly and brought my head up again.

He lowered his head and placed his lips lightly on mine.

I returned the kiss and felt Jake smirking.

I blushed harder and lower my head.

"You are blushing quite often now, aren't you?" Jake said, grinning.

I lifted my head up a little, and looked away.

"N-no." I said, trying hard not to go red in the face.

Tavia, you are blushing too much...

I groaned quietly to myself and walked a little faster to calm myself down.

Jake's POV

I watched Tav as she moved faster to get away from me.

I laughed again and moved up next to her.

"Tavia!"

"What?" Tav asked, glancing over at me.

"I'll race you home!" I yelled, having a head start already.

"Hey!" I heard Tav's distance response.

Tav's POV

Before I was a shape shifter, it would be impossible for me to beat Jake in running.

But now that, I am one. Everything changed. Speed is what I'm all about.

I ran past Jake with ease, and turned around to give him a small wave and continued on my way to the Black's house.

Then, I heard Jake moaning quietly from pain. 

Did he hurt himself?

Worrying, I quickly ran back to Jacob and kneed next to him.

"Jake? You okay? What did you do? How did you manage to hurt yourself when you are a shape shifter?" I rushed out, searching for any injuries.

Suddenly, I felt a warm touch on my hands and the next thing I know, he has caught mine within his large, protective ones.

"Who said I hurt myself?" Jake's husky voice answered.

"But-?" I started.

"That moan was because you rushed past me in seconds. But, I guess I can beat you again now." He said, smugly.

"Hey! You cheater." I said, getting up from my knees.

Jacob jumped up and laughed.

I felt myself getting swift off the ground and was held bridal-style in Jacob's protective arms instead.

"Don't worry I will bring you home safety." He said, and placed another sweet and passionate kiss on my lips. I can't help but smile. 

I tightened my arms around his neck and whispered five loving words softly into his ears.

"I love you, Jacob Black."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! I hope you enjoyed my story and thank you for reading and voting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...
291K 10K 55
Pandora had lost everything with her father's death. Her friends, the support of her mother and sister, and her home in Seattle. Her mother decided i...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...
399K 7.1K 20
Aimee, a young girl who loved photography, arrived in La Push where she met her true love and was imprinted by the shapeshifter, Seth Clearwater. As...