The Quiet One

Por AlexJones329

Barry Milland was the shy one in the neighborhood. Alex Moore was the loud one. Barry was always afraid of pe... Más

Barry Milland
Alex Moore
New Puppies
Sweet Nothings
Sweet Nothings part 2
Stolen Hearts
Good Morning Love
You mess with her, you die.....
Cuddle Time
Sex-capades
Sex-capades part 2
Nightmares
The bad man
I trusted him (Alex's pov)

Let me love you

50 1 0
Por AlexJones329

Barry had gone home and I was alone with the dogs. Lexie was curled on Sheamus, Dean and Neville were curled next to one another. I flipped through the channels and turned off the tv. I sighed as Barry walked in. I looked up at him as he leaned down to press a small kiss to my throat.
"Bored?" He mumbled, and I nodded.
"I know the perfect thing," Barry whispered huskily, his blue eyes glowing with seduction. I smirked and pressed my lips to his softly, sliding onto his lap. Barry's hard on was pressed against my soft spot and I moaned into his lips. He smirked and I slowly rubbed my nose against his jaw.
"Mhmm, c'mon babe. Lets get you into bed," Barry murmured, his gorgeous voice making me go crazy.

His skin was wet and clammy with sweat. Mine was the same, only worse. Barry was laying on top of me, his glasses off, completely out. I was semi awake, my mind trying to comprehend what happened. Barry nuzzled into my neck and smiled, a soft child like moan escaping his lips. I ran my fingers through his tangled hair and kissed his head, loving my time with him. The big man was still asleep when I stretched slightly.
"Where are you going?" Barry mumbled, scaring me.
"I'm not going anywhere. I was just stretching. Go back to-" I was cut off by Barry's soft lips pressing against mine. I tangled my fingers in his long curls and moaned against his lips. Barry held me closer to him and slowly entered once more.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...