Adopted By Sebastian Stan (Un...

De The_Winter_Solider

A girls life changes when she is adopted by actor Sebastian Stan Mais

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 21 (Edited)
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24 (Edited)
Chapter 25 (Edited)
Chapter 26 (Edited)
Sebastian Is A Sweetheart

Chapter 4 (Edited)

6.1K 117 34
De The_Winter_Solider

Liz's P.O.V

After Seb left me and Bailee started watching an episode of supernatural.Half way through I saw Bailee running her hands through her hair non stop."Hey we can go get our hair done if you want."Her eyes lit up and she nodded her head super quickly.

We got in my car and drove to Sebastian's step sister's salon.

Bailee's P.O.V
We pulled up to a Salon that was in Time Square and I was so excited.We walked in and I woman come from the back and hugged Liz."You must be Bailee,I'm Kristi Sebastian's sister."Sister?

"Well step sister but still.Now come sit I'll take care of you and Liz my assistant will take care of you."The first thing she did was put my waist length hair in a low ponytail and cut it off.

She washed,cut,styled,and dyed my tips blonde.Once she was done she started to do my nails a maroon color with black dots on them.She lead me to a mirror and showed me my hair.It was a bob that was at my shoulders it was short in the back and long on the sides.

It looked awesome.Liz just got hers trimmed and lightened.We walked out saying bye to Kristi and went to Panera cause we were both still hungry.While we were eating Chris Evans and a teen girl with red orange hair came over.

"Hey Liz!"Chris hugged Liz and smiled at me."You must be Bailee nice to meet you."I was seriously gonna faint sooner or later."Nice to meet you too."The girl behind Chris smiled at me."Oh Bailee this is my daughter Hannah."

We smiled at each other and waved.Nice I have a new friend and it was only my first day in New York.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...