In Love with Miss Plastic Can...

נכתב על ידי raeshee03

Andromache was intrigue. Intrigue of what it felt like. What it feels to be a normal high school student. She... עוד

The Arrival
First Day High
The New Girl
Geek and Nerd
The Three Delinquents
Confuse and Delirious
Meet the Popular
Mortal Enemy
Playing Soccer and Playing Cupid
Pranks
The twins
School War
I'm Cupid! Stupid!
Hero
The Bet
Double Date Disaster
Alone Again
Not Feeling Well
Andy 1.0
Andy 2.0
Breakeven
Secret Affair
LQ
Andy's Confessions
Crazy In Love
LSS
Instant Babies
Busted
Meet the Parents
Uncertainty
Discontinued
Stuck
Answers
Stay With Me

Epilogue

32.1K 759 198
נכתב על ידי raeshee03

Alexei's POV

"Where are we going Sacha?" Andy asked curiously with her eyes shimmering with excitements.

"It's a secret Andy." I smirked at her making her frowned trying to take off her earplugs.

"And don't you dare took off those earplugs or else!!" I glared at her making her stop. She pouted cutely.

"Hmp! And why are they all coming with us?" she spat irritably looking at our friends.

We were currently riding a van towards a secret destination with the our friends chattering happily inside. Marcus was driving with Taylor by his side. Maki planned this as her graduation gift for her naughty little sister.

Yeah we already graduated. I am the class valedictorian while this arrogant besides me is the salutatorian. She should be the valedictorian if not for her absences. Well, she doesn't care about it though. She said that I deserve it since it me who really work hard to reach it.

"It's your payment for our talent becoming a human barricades, remember our seniors prom Mac-mac." Courtney answered cheerfully with Chloe sleeping by her side.

"Yeah MAC. You owe that to us!" Carl answered smugly.

I remember that after the incident at the seniors prom, our romantic relationship becomes public. We have been the issue of all the gossips in the school for almost a every day. Some approved and some haven't, some even envy us making us the hottest lesbian couple of the school but we just ignores it all. The most important thing is that we love each other and we can now freely express our feeling to one another publicly. That would be the best seniors days that I ever had.

Back to present...

Me and Andy are seated at the back, Courtney and Chloe were seat at the second row while Jason, Carl and Mickey was seats at the first row of the van.

"Hmp!" she scrunched her brows crossing her arms then lean back at her seat.

"Andy stop being so rude!" I glared at her making her tensed up then shrugged after.

But her eyes were somewhat hiding something and she's trying to stop her smile from popping out.

'What is she planning right now?'

I look at her speculatively trying to read her but she seemed okay. But I can really feel there's something up.

She then closed her eyes and lean on me making me erased my suspicions. She seemed so innocent and peaceful making me close my eyes since her sleepiness is so contagious.

Then suddenly I feel her hand rubbing my thigh sensually. Her touch just brings shivers to my body making me somehow turn on.

"Andy!!" I whispered petulantly as I opened my eyes then glared at her to stop her from what she's doing. But to my surprise, she was somewhat peacefully sleeping and her hand stop moving.

'Was she dreaming?'

I look at her trying curiously trying to read if she's playing but it seemed she's not.

'Maybe I'm being so paranoid.'

So I just close my eyes and tried to sleep again.

But after a few minutes her hand moves again but this time it creeping dangerously at the middle of my thighs. Making my body sizzles on her touch and turning me on even more. The heat suddenly spreads throughout my body as it seeks for pleasure that only she can give. It's been so long since she touches me like this.

When her hand reach it destination it started rubbing my wet core through my jeans and I can't help myself but to moaned loudly.

"Hmmmnn"

I put my hand hastily over my mouth as my eyes opened widely realizing where I am making me blush all over. Good thing nobody notice since the music is blasting in the air.

"Dammit Andy!"

I cursed silently as I hastily slapped her naughty hand away from me before anyone can notice. I'm so sure I really look in heat right now which I truly am.

"Ouch!" she winced in pain rubbing her sored hand pouting at me.

I glared at her furiously.

"The hell Andy!!" I hissed at her making her chuckled not even bother on me getting pissed off with her.

And when our eyes meet, I noticed that her violets were already clouded with lust like mine. She smirked seductively snaking her arms around my waist, pulling me towards her.

She then trailed kisses on my shoulder towards my neck while her hand are softly caressing my thighs making me shudder in pleasure.

"Aahh..Andy.." I whispered as I close my eyes drowning to the pleasure she's giving me. She's really well aware that I miss her touch so much that she did this boldly here inside the van.

Adrenalin in my body was rushing as I feel somewhat terrified that someone might have caught us doing obscene things, but at the same time I'm somehow excited doing this dangerously in the van which enhances my teenage hormones making my body aches for carnal needs. Her hands separated having different track, one was going north while other was going south.

"Shhhh..Baby.." she murmured on my neck while sucking my sweet spot gently.

"Oh."

I gasped closing my eyes when each of her hands reach its destination simultaneously. Her left hand reach my breast while her right hand had successfully unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. It's now rested within my underwear over my damp core. I bite my lips suppressing myself to moan as her hands started to move in circular motion causing my body to quiver in delight.

This pleasure is consuming me making my body burning from inside out.

Then suddenly the van stop.

"Hey cousin! I think we're already here!" Marcus announces loudly making me open up my eyes widely.

While Andy groaned on annoyance as she stopped her ministration.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I cussed silently realizing that we've almost get caught while hastily fixed myself before anyone can notice anything.

I breath a couple of times to calm myself. That just makes me sexually frustrated right now. I mean, its been a long time already since me and Andy had made love, almost more than four months I think.

"Language Sacha." Andy whispered and chuckled after.

I just glared at her to stop teasing me before I took a last deep breathe before speaking

"Yeah. Lets' go then."I answered pretending to look outside trying to be sounding as normal as possible while my hearts was still beating relentlessly.

All of our friends excitedly get off the van but before I can get off Andy pulled me and kissed me deeply. She then cut it off hastily before giving me a dark glasses.

"Wear that Sacha. Your face screams like you're so horny." she whispered into my ears making me shivers again. With that she chuckled after idiotically.

"Damn you Andy!"

I spat at her as I pinched her which I usually do to scold her for being so rude and naughty.

"Ouch!" She pouted as she stopped chuckling before she wear her dark glasses.

We then get off the van and walked into an airstrip.

"What air we doing in an airstrip Sacha?" she asked curiously as her eyes roaming all over the place really curious on why we are here.

"Just wait and see baby." I winked at her pulling her excitedly towards the back of a private hangar.

And there it is. Maki's gift for her, A big gray zeppelin with yellow stripes.

"Surprise!!" I announce excitedly while our friends have the same expression as her although they already know that we are riding a Zeppelin.

"Wow!" she whispered awestruck at the zeppelin in front of her.

Maki said that Andy design the Zeppelin all by herself just like her room. Yeah she's that nerd! And its been her dream since she was seven. Maki told me that Andy made that plan for her childhood sweetheart that's why the Zeppelin was called me And morey. Yeah she designed it for me. She's that sweet making me really happy that she's mine.

"This was just so awesome Sacha!! I mean how did-?" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Maki made it for you. I guess she saw the blue print of it in your library." I cut her off informing her.

"Really? Oh my gosh!!" she squealed jumping off her feet hugging me. Then she faces our friends.

"Thank you guys for bringing me here and for everything!" she smiled cheekily.

"You're welcome MAC!!" Carl answered with so much excitement in his eyes looking at the Zeppelin.

"Besides, we wanted to ride that thing just like the movie UP." he continued smiling widely walking hastily towards the airship.

"Yeah! That's really our purpose on why we are here." Jason said bluntly following Carl.

I just chuckled while Andy shook her head in amusement.

"They were right Cullen." Marcus smirked tapping Andy's shoulder before walking calmly following his friends.

"Don't worry Andromache, we will be your reliable crew unlike those idiots." Taylor said while the two girls nodded.

"Yes MAC! I can be helpful with your computer systems." Mickey smirked smugly.

"Thanks anyways" she smiled at them.

"Wow!!" is the right adjective to use is describing the interior of the airship.

Our eyes roamed all over with so much amazement while Andy smiled conceitedly. The interior design of the Zeppelin was amazingly done. Just imagine a huge yacht or cruise ship. It's pretty much like that at the interior, the only difference is that this one is flying in the air while a yacht or cruise ship is sailing at the sea. Amazing isn't it?

This Zeppelin has lots of rooms just like a five star hotel rooms that was sophisticatedly done. And to top it all, it has a viewing deck where you can really see the clouds and the world underneath us. It really screams luxury in here. They really are super rich to afford this kind if thing.

Then Artemis, Levi and Percy suddenly appeared from the cockpit while we were busy chattering at the receiving area, eating and drinking every food and drinks that has been placed at the buffet area.

"Hello beautiful ladies and gents!! Welcome to me And morey the very first luxurious airship made exclusively for the arrogant!! I will be you're pilot and Percy will be my co pilot." Artemis announces proudly wearing her casual shirt and jean shorts. While Percy also wearing same outfit as Artemis waving her hand sexily then winked at us after.

Our friends just stood there star stuck gazing at the two gorgeous goddesses in front of us. I can't blame them really. I just hope no one will drool over them cause that would be so embarrassing.

"While I'll be your butler and chef. I hope you like the food that I serve." Levi smirked looking at the food trays almost empty.

"Whose ready to fly?!" Artemis asked very ecstatic waking them up from trance.

"Me!!" The gang replied excitedly raising there hands up like a kindergarten.

"Enjoy the ride guys." Percy said gracefully.

Artemis and Percy went back to the cockpit with Mickey since he wanna see how the airship works. Levi went to the Kitchen. Carl, Jason and Marcus were on the entertainment room, gaming of coarse, while the three girls decided to explore the airship.

And as for Andy and me, she was currently dragging me somewhere within the airship.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously following her.

She didn't answer instead she just smiled naughtily dragging me towards a place where only she knows where.

"Andy?!"

She huffs rolling her eyes.

"It's a secret room where we can you know continue what we are doing at the van awhile ago and mind you it's sound proof Sacha." she smiled wickedly while wiggling her brows knowingly.

"I know you want me to do this." she continued speaking as she faces me walking backwards while putting her two fingers forming a V shape licking sensually in between it.

My face heats up as blush spreads all throughout my face watching her doing that obscene thing. I just can't help myself imagine what she was trying to say. And mind you. It's a fucking porn.

"Andy!!" I hissed at her being so straightforward with my face still red as tomato.

She just smirked lustfully and pushed me into the wall trapping me as she hastily put my arms above my head.

"Don't you want me to do that to you?" she murmured huskily into my ear licking my earlobe at the process.

Heat suddenly spread all throughout my body as my stomach suddenly tingles making me close my eyes aching in pleasure.

"Hmmmm.. I want to!" I moaned answering her question.

"Good. Come on baby."

She murmured seductively before pulling herself out from me and pulled me again to the place where we can be alone together. And that just excites me drowning me into a spell she casted where I can no longer refuse.

"Hey hey hey!!" Maki suddenly appeared blocking our way. Her voice made me leashed out from the spell casted by this temptress beside me.

"What?!" Andy sneered petulantly pushing Maki out of our way making Maki scrunched her perfect brows not letting us to pass her.

"Is that how you thank me for giving you this?!" Making crossed her arms firmly reprimanding us from passing through her.

"Thank you Maki!! Okay now?!" Andy said putting out a fake smile then try to pass Maki again.

"Andy?!" I glared at her being so rude towards her sister. While Maki on the other hand is looking at us amusedly.

"Fine!" she huffs dejectedly before looking at Maki apologetically.

"Thank you for this amazing gift Maki. You just don't know how happy I am right now. I mean this use to be my dream and now this is real. Thank you for making my dream come true Maki." She said sincerely before smiling at her sister cutely batting her eyes on her like a child happily receiving a candy.

"Aw you're so cute!!" Maki grinned widely pinching Andy's nose.

'Aw they're so cute!'

I can't help but smile looking at the two sister who are so sweet to each other making me miss my sister Margaux.

"Aw! My gorgeous face!" Andy whined pulling Maki's hand from her nose.

"And you're welcome Mneme. I'll do anything to make you happy." Maki smiled pulling her sister for a hug while messing her hair like a little child.

Andy just pouted trying to fix her hair.

"Thanks scolding her for me Alexei. This brat is so immature, I don't know how you can stand this arrogant kid." Maki look at me very grateful making Andy pouted even more.

'Damn! She so cute!! If only Maki is not here I would've kiss her already!'

I smiled at Maki after averting my ayes from this cute brat.

"You're welcome Maki. It's my pleasure to scold her for you." I answered playfully trying to pissed off Andy who was now scowling stepping away from Maki while crossing her arms just like Maki did awhile ago.

"Can we go now?" Andy suddenly asked dryly rolling her eyes on us. I know that she knows that me and Maki joined forces to pissed her .

"And where do you think you're going huh?!" Maki raised her brows looking suspiciously at us.

"Anywhere! I wanted to show Sacha the amazing interior design of the Zeppelin." Andy answered innocently sneaking herself to pass Maki dragging me along with her successfully.

"Really huh?" Maki look at us suspiciously trying to suppress a smile on her face.

'Damn! I hope she doesn't notice what were trying to do!! That would be embarrassing..'

I thought to myself trying not to look at her making me even more look so guilty of hiding something.

"Just so you know, I have the key to your secret room Mneme." she continued now grinning victoriously while showing us a key card making Andy's eyes shimmers in excitement looking at the key card at the process.

'Can't she not be too obvious?!! Gosh!!'

"Now tell me the truth Mnemosyne Aundria Lavega or I will not give this to you." she continued waving the key card in front of Andy's shimmering eyes then she hid it after making Andy frowned.

She then chuckled after seeing Andy's reaction. Andy rolled her eyes on her and shrugged looking directly at Maki.

"Fine! We are trying to get laid Maki!! I mean, it's been so long since we had sex, I mean made love. So please have mercy. Please let us be. We badly need it right now!!" Andy said bluntly pleading desperately at Maki whose face was so priceless like her jaw just dropped all the way to the ground.

'Oh my god!!'

My eyes widens up as heat suddenly dispersed all throughout my face making my face become crimson red hearing her said those embarrassing words to her sister. I just wish that the ground will open and swallowed me alive. I just can't take the bluntness of this idiot beside me.

"So Maki.?" she scoffed waking up Maki from the shock trying to grab the key card from her hand while I just bow down my head hiding my reddened face.

"Ah. Okay.." Maki answered absentmindedly giving the key card to Andy who is grinning like an idiot at the moment.

"Thanks! Maki!! You just don't know how excited we are right now!!." she excitedly taking the key card while jumping off her feet like she just won the lottery.

"I mean I'm longing to get the taste of Sacha's soft plum lips and to touch her silky smooth skin and to hear her scream my name while-"

I hastily put my hands covering her blabbering dirty filthy mouth firmly.

"Oh My God!! Shut up Andy!!" I sneered cutting off whatever sex details she wanna say.

"We have to go Maki." I said sheepishly while yanking her sister.

"Isn't she excited." Andy manage to say as she successfully took of my hands from her mouth but I quickly closed it again.

"Shut up Andy!!" I hissed glaring at her furiously.

Maki chuckled looking at both of us amusedly. I'm pretty sure she's pretty much entertain watching us acting like an idiots.

"Oh well, I hope you two will enjoy whatever you wish to do." she teases winking particularly at me.

'Dammit!!'

I'm sure my face is in deep crimson red right at this moment. This is really so embarrassing.

"Have fun guys." Maki said waving her hands before turning around and walk away leaving both of us alone.

"Dammit Andy!!" I grumbled at her but she just ignore me and had managed get off from my grasped since she's stronger between the two of us.

"Lets go baby." she smiled excitedly like nothing had happened awhile ago and dragged me along a hallway?

'And where am I?'

I roamed my eyes all over the area while forcedly following her.

"What the?!" I looked at her in incredulity but she just ignore it and continue to dragged me.

'Really?'

We then stop at an area with only walls on it and she swipe the card on the painting hanging on the wall revealing a hidden door at the process.

"I knew it!" she smile widely opening the door revealing a nice room. Okay fine it's not just nice but it was a beautiful modern vintage room like you only see on a movies.

"Wow." I blurted out awe struck looking at the room in front of me.

She hugged me from the back also looking at the room with a wide proud smile plastered on her face.

"Like it? Lets get inside baby." she whispered in my ears causing shivers into my spine while pulling me inside the room.

But bad news is that I am still pissed off with her being so shameless and naughty awhile ago.

"Andy we are not done talking! So stop ignoring this!!" I grumbled.

"What?" she said innocently

"What's that stunt you just did in front of Maki huh?" I said petulantly while looking at her accusingly.

"What stunt Sacha?"

"You know what I'm referring Andy!! Being that blunt was so embarrassing!! God Andy!!" I rant out I rage glaring at her furiously.

"I'm just being truthful Sacha! Besides, she is my sister. She won't judge!! What's wrong with that?!" she reasoned out sounding so pissed.

"But it was so embarrassing Andy!! You cannot just announce that we are having sex just like that!! Like Really Andy?!" I argued back crossing my arms.

She scrunched her brows with her mouth closed firmly into a straight line, clenching her teeth while listening to me. You can tell that she was really pissed at the moment.

I can't deny that she looks so hot right now. That I wanna crushed my mouth into those inviting red moist one. Our heated argument have enhances the sexual tension in the air. It totally turning me on. This will surely turns into a rough sex. I'm sure of that.

"Fine!! Sorry if I embarrassed you!! I wouldn't force you if you wouldn't want to Sacha!!" she said with her voice full of annoyance making her even more looking so hot.

I can't help but to bite my lips looking at her wearing her sexy white v neck shirt where you can actually see her cleavage. I'm literally ogling at her cleavage right now not listening whatever she was saying.

Then my stare travels into her legs since she was wearing checkered skirts with jacket wrap around her waist. Yeah you heard me. She wears a fucking sexy skirts exposing her long slender legs. Damn! It seems that we just switched outfits since I am wearing my skinny jeans and shirt. The only different is that she wears a high cut chucks while I wear a girly flats. It really feels like I'm in trance looking at her.

"Damn Sacha!!" she sneered snapping my heads up finally listening at her.

"If you don't want to, then I'll just do it myself!!" she said in finality walking irritably inside the room and close the door harshly in front of me making me stunned for a moment.

'What did she just said?!'

I blink my eyes trying to process what had happened awhile ago.

'She said she will do it herself Alexei.'

With that I can't help but imagined Andy pleasing herself and that was just sooooo hot. I mean tell me if that's not hot or I will bury you alive. It just makes me wanna touch her.

Suddenly I feel so hot like the atmosphere temperature has risen. And I can hear a saxophone playing sexy song. It's totally turning me on and that making me crazy for her.

'Damn Alexei!! You're such a pervert!'

I scolded myself realizing what I am doing. But truthfully It's actually turning me on even more and all I want to do is to follow her inside that room, ripped those off and bang her hardly.

'What the hell Alexei?!!'

'Did I just think of that?!!'

'Oh my god!! This is not me!!'

My oxytocin level was way way too high right now that it why I'm feeling so horny. It's really impossible cool down.

And without hesitation. I tried to open the door only to know that it's lock. Yeah! She lock it!! Can you believe that?

'The hell!! What is she trying to do?!'

'She was doing herself Alexei.'

'What the?!'

'Argh!!'

'And you're not gonna have her right now. Poor Alexei. I'm sure you're even more sexually frustrated right now. Ha ha ha.'

That thought has totally pisses me off. I should be the one touching her, pleasuring her. So I knock at the door loudly like its gonna break any moment soon.

"Andy!! Open the god damn door!!" I yelled angrily.

But no answer. Only the sound of the cricket was heard. And that just sends me to the edge of sanity. No one dares to make me feel like this.

"Dammit Andy!! Open the door or I will break it!!"

'As if you can Alexei.'

'You're sounding so desperate Alexei.'

"What the fuck Andy!!" I try to knock again and door suddenly open revealing Andy on a red lacy sexy lingerie.

'Oh lalala.'

And that sight just made me frozen speechless like my mouth hangs open, eyes widen with lust while my hand still hanging in the air trying to knock again. Yeah that's how I look like right now. I'm just glad that I'm not drooling or I may look like a sex starve maniac.

"What do you want Sacha?" she asked very casual leaning her hand on the door looking so seductive like a goddess while smirking sexily at me.

'The hell!! Is she really taunting me? I bet she's laughing inside looking at me like this.'

"You Bitch!!" I spat at her and push her inside crashing my lips harshly to her lips which she responded in a beat.

"I'm one horny bitch Sacha." she murmured in between our hot rough kisses snaking her hands around my neck pulling me closer to her.

Hearing her said that just stimulates my undying want for her and my only mission is to ease my body's carnal need.

I kick the door to close and pushed her hardly against the door still kissing her hungrily. I hiked her legs around my waist and pushed myself into her harshly making her grunt in pain.

"Ouch!" She pushes me slightly.

"Nice try rookie but let me show you how it's properly done before you can break any parts of my body." she manage to say as she finally pushed me away from her.

Then she attacked me with hot kisses interchanging our position. She put my left arm over my head, hike my leg around her waist and pushed her hip against my center grinding it at the process. I shut my eyes up as pleasurable sensation in between my thighs has rush through out my body and that was just so overwhelming that it's building up something inside me making me wet down there.

'God! She was so good at this.'

"Aaandy.." I gasped holding firmly on her shoulder moving in sync on her body's provocative movement. While she was busy nibbling my earlobes before proceeding to my neck.

"This is how you should do it Sacha!" she murmured seductively then kissed me again. She bite my lower lips slipping her tongue inside my hot mouth making me want her even more.

"Just shut up!!" I hissed pushing her slightly trying to dominate again.

I can really feel she's is smiling kissing me with her hands gripping my shoulder trying to hold on to me to keep herself from falling behind while I keep walking forward while she walks backward. When she was near the bed I push her into it making her squeal so girly.

"Hmmm.. I like it when you're this rough Sacha. You're so freaking hot!!" she said seductively biting her lips then chuckled sexily while looking at me lustfully.

And that's it I'm consumed by the lust that I am feeling right now. And believe it or not, I ripped her lingerie at an instant revealing her bare round firm breast with stiffened pink tips, her yummy sexy abs and her lacy sexy underwear.

"Woah..Geez Sacha! That was an expensive Victoria Secret lingerie!" she whined looking at her ruined lingerie then look at me accusingly while pouting her red luscious lips.

"I don't care Andy." I growled launching myself on top of her and kiss her again shutting up whatever she's gonna whined off. Yes! I'm this desperate. I can't believe I had this side of me.

"Aahh.. Baby.."

She gasped as my hands started touching her soft silky breast. Circling my hand round and round, kneading her pink erect nipples making it even more erect. Then started grinding on top of her wanting her to become more aroused as our kiss becomes sloppy yet demanding. She then sucks my tongue causing me to moaned loudly.

I can imagine that the room is steaming hot due to the activity that we we are doing right now.

"Take off your clothes baby." she whispered hoarsely tugging my shirt up while I been attacking her neck searching her sweet spot.

And so I stood up taking my clothes slowly wanting her to watch me. And I had succeeded since she was staring at me lustfully while biting her lips.

"You're so beautiful." she said gaping at me as she push herself up and seated on the bed crossing her legs as she was leaning on both of her hands at her back supporting her. I just wink at her when I finally took of my pants.

"Damn Sacha."

She hitch her breath as I start taking off my underwear. She swallowed a few time when I finally remove all my remaining undergarments.

Her chest is heaving staring at me like she's just having a trance as I started to go near her. She then quickly grabbed me towards her making me straddling on her lap then she devoured my mouth endlessly like she hasn't eaten for a long time. Her hand were groping my ass pressing me into her making me rub my wetness into her and all I can do is to messed with her hair pulling her towards me wanting to taste more of her.

My movement started to pick up to fast pace as her hand on my ass become quicker pushing me into her. Her kisses travels downward leaving my swelling lips behind as I hold on to her shoulder quickening my pace humping on her.

"Ooohh.."

I moaned loudly as her long sneaky fingers successfully slides into my very wet core playing with my clit as I'm still humping on her while her other hand was still pushing me gliding me up and down. Her mouth on the other hand had reach my throbbing breast at suckling its stiffened peak like a child who was so hungry. That just made me even more aroused making me wanting to explode at any moment.

"You're so hot and so soft down there Sacha." she murmured seductively touching me sensually on my most sensitive nerves.

After she was done playing she then plunge her fingers inside me and started to pump hardly moving relentlessly along with me and with that I quickened my pace as quick as I can wanting to reach my orgasm.

"Andy I'm coming.." I gasped as my breath become shallow while still dancing frantically with her.

And with a final hard thrust.

"Aaaandy.."

I cry a scream and convulsed a chains of spasms as I reach my climax. Like all of me has burst out while still grinding on her riding in my recent release.

I then hugged her tightly as the euphoric feeling had subsides.

"I love you Andy!" I whispered still panting.

She tilted my chin up and looked at me smiling before giving me a sweet peck on my lips.

"I love you too baby."

She then hugged me tightly sniffing my hair like she was addicted to my scent. That was just so sexy and a major turn on.

"We are not finished yet Andy!" I smiled wickedly pushing her unto the bed while I stayed on top of her biting my lips seductively.

"I will tire you up till you can no longer move baby." I continued leaning into her and started nibbling her earlobes.

"Really?" she gasped while answering sarcastically and chuckled sexily after.

" Yeah! Really!" I looked at her very determined before crashing my lips into her very moist red lips.

All throughout that day we just made love. We really misses each other so much. Yeah after a long months of celibacy that was just so awesome! So worth it!.

Our friends may wonder where we are. We don't care at all. Besides I'm pretty sure that Maki will back up everything.

After a tiring day we both decided to sleep. But before we sleeps Andy whispered to me.

"Baby. I have something to show you. Look at me."

And so I look at her. Her eyes were now glowing at that just terrifies me.

"What's happening to you Andy?!"

"Don't be afraid Sacha." she said softly making me calm she then slowly holds both of my hands and smile.

"Look into my eyes baby" she said very softly making me followed whatever she was saying like I was being hypnotize.

Her eyes glows even more brightly becomes a blinding light making closed my eyes.

When I open my eyes, I was now on a different room. A very familiar purple room.

'This is Andy's room. How did I get in here?'

Then I saw myself barging into the room having an argument with no other than Andy.

'Hey, wait! How? Why am I seeing myself?'

'They can't see me?"

"Please Andy show me.." my other self pleaded giving Andy her cutest puppy sad eyes.

"No Sacha! That would be mortifying!" Andy declined firmly.

'What are we arguing about?'

"But you promised that you will show me the power of switch genders, that you will barrow that to one of guilds member." My other self whined stomping off her feet like a child.

'since when did I become this childish huh?'

'Andy had contaminated me.'

"Sacha don't be so childish!"

"Hmp! Is this how you treat your wife?" She said petulantly crossing my arms turning her back to her.

'What?! WIFE?!!! Me?!! Wife of Andy? How?! What is happening here?! Where am I??'

"But baby-" Andy tried to hush her trying to hugged her.

"You promised to your wife Andy! You promise that to me!!" My other self said firmly removing her hands off of her.

'God! Am I that overly dramatic?! That was so embarrassing! I can't believe that I am embarrassing myself! Geez!'

"Okay! Fine!" Andy huff in defeat as she finally gave in to my pleads.

'Damn! Andy was totally whipped! Hahaha. As usual. Hahaha!'

I can't help but chuckled shaking my head. I can't believe that we are this amusing to watch.

"Yes!" my other self cheered victoriously.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!!" Andy murmured to herself as she goes to the bathroom.

"Go baby! You can do it!" my other self cheered excitedly.

After a moment of waiting finally a scream was heard from the bathroom making me and my other self run hastily towards the bathroom.

And there we find a butt naked guy screaming like a girl making both of myself stood frozen looking at the guy.

The guy has a shaggy raven hair, he is tall maybe six three with muscular sexy butt, I mean back, and his skin is shimmering white with a Greek tattoo on the side of his back.

"Sacha! This is so disgusting!! How can I make this- agh!!" he said frustratedly and very disgusted with his low and sexy voice while turning around facing us revealing his whole nakedness, well except his junior that he was covering with both of his hands.

'Oh my gosh!'

He was a very gorgeous guy indeed with a godly body. Just like Greek gods described in encyclopedias. Damn! That six pack abs and lean muscular arms and legs was so yummy. I can't help bite my lips ogling at this naked god in front of me. Well not just me but also my other self.

'Hey.. Why am I not screaming like hell seeing a stranger in Andy's bathroom?!'

'And why am I ogling at him?!'

"Sacha!.Eyes up!" he snapped her fingers waking me and my other self from ogling at his godly body.

I almost hitch my breath as I look at his face. Very beautiful indeed, specially his violet mesmerizing eyes and his moist pouted lips.

'Wait a minute!!!!'

'Andy????!'

"Is that you Andy?!!" my other self exclaimed in incredulity looking at the gorgeous guy in front of her who is none other than Andy herself. I just can't believe that she will be this hot as a guy. Damn!

"Yes baby." he nodded anxiously.

"Please help me Sacha. This disgusting thing won't go down. It was standing up like this!! I can't believe I touch it!! Oh god!..Please help me baby." he squealed like a girl looking very disgusted at his sex making him so funny to watch and I can't help but chuckle. Well, who wouldn't? A hot gorgeous guy squealing like a girl is a very funny site.

"You're such a girl Andy! It didn't suits you're state right now." my other self said laughing hardly while clutching her stomach looking at frowning Andy.

"Aw!..You are so cute baby!!" I continued teasing him pinching his cheeks.

I bet Andy become pissed with her laughing at him making him had a naughty idea to fight back. He releases his junior which by the way is big enough for me. It was standing up proudly in front of us. Well, biggest that I have ever seen up close in personal.

With that my other self stop laughing as her jaw dropped all the way to the ground, leaving her unmoving and speechless. I think I'll have a nosebleed just like an anime cartoons seeing a shameless naked guy.

"As I thought! That would stop you from laughing hahaha. I can't believe I am this big. Oh my goodness! Hahaha!" he said before he laugh hardly waking me up from my trance making my face as red as crimson. That was just so embarrassing.

"Hmmm. Not bad at all! As expected, I am really hot being a guy. I mean, you just got a very hot attractive husband here Sacha! I think all girls will surely gawk at me." he said conceitedly rubbing his chin before flexing his biceps.

'God!! I'm not hearing this!! He becomes even more conceited than before. What an arrogant!'

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Shut up Andy!!" my other self hissed scrunching her brows hearing him being so cocky as usual then she pinched his side making him pouted cutely like a girly girl.

"That hurts Sacha.." he whined rubbing his reddened sides but my other self just ignores him being so childish.

"When will you returned to a girl Andy?" My other self asked after trying to look at his face only since he was still shamelessly naked in front of her. I'm sure I'm so nervous right now. I can really feel it. Who wouldn't? His big shaft was still standing proudly in front of us. Damn!

'Why can he just cover it? Geez!'

"Tomorrow Sacha! This will only last for twenty four hours." he shrugged as he casually walk outside the bathroom with us following him gawking at his sexy butt. Damn!

He then seated at the bed after wrapping himself with a blanket.

'Thank God!'

"So what can you say about the power of switch gender Sacha?" he then ask after with his manly voice wiggling his brows playfully.

My other self just shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well, it's just okay. For me the best powers is still the power of vision. I mean I'm pretty sure my past self is watching us right now." My other self said in certainty looking directly at me like she was seeing me.

That was just so weird. I think all the hair in my body has raised when she said that looking at me.

"Believe it or not. You really marry this idiot last year." my other self huff dejectedly shaking her head still talking to me.

"Making you so lucky having me." Andy butted in averting his eyes at my direction before winking seductively.

"You really are so conceited. Don't you know that?" my other self spat at Andy shaking her head disappointingly.

While Andy just ignored her still looking at me.

"Can you leave now Sacha from the past? Please.. My wife and I are trying to make a baby that is why she forced me to do this. Besides, I don't want to ruin the surprised on how good I am in bed when I am like this." He grinned widely wiggling his brows playfully gaining a smack on the back of his neck from my other self whose face is really red due to the recent embarrassment.

"Ouch! Baby..That hurts!" Andy whined rubbing his sored neck.

'You really are so rude, arrogant, blunt and shameless Andy! God!'

Then suddenly a bright light has shine again blinding me making me close again my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I'm in a different place again. I think I was resting in a reclining chair at the gazebo near the man made lake. The place is really beautiful.

'This is still in Andy's mansion.'

'And what time is this now? I'm pretty sure this is the future just like awhile ago.'

When suddenly a cute voice of a little girl was giggling near me making stop talking to myself.

"Mama!! Mama!! Mama Sacha!!" she called cutely making me avert my eyes towards the direction where the voice came from.

Then I saw a a cute girl wearing pink dress maybe three year old or so running towards me excitedly.

'She can see me?'

She look so stunning with her a raven wavy hair and shimmering white skin just like Andy had. I caught out of breath when she came near me as I finally see her face clearly. The hell! she really looks like me when I'm at her age. Weird!

"Mama I miss you!!" She squealed happily hugging me tightly.

And that was the most incredible feeling that I ever felt that I can't help but to hugged her back. I always felt this warm feeling when I'm with Andy and its so strange why I am feeling this feeling with this kid.

'Who is she?'

"Saoirse, you seemed so excited seeing your mom when it's only been an hour that we left your mom to fetch your grandpa." Andy suddenly spoke softly smiling in front of us.

My heart is pumping hardly as feeling of excitement rushes through me just by seeing her.

"But I miss mama." the cute little girl pouted clutching me tightly. Andy just shook her head and come near us.

"Hi baby, how are you?" Andy said softly after giving me a peck which brings shivers to my spine making me feel in daze.

"Sacha?" Andy look at me inquisitively when I haven't responded on her question.

"You are Sacha from the past aren't you?" she softly touching my face looking at me intensely.

I just nodded at her subconscious making her smiled widely.

"I knew it! Maybe you were confused who's this cute little girl is?" she said as she carry the little girl who was hugging me. She then whispered something into her making the girl nodded understandably like an adult before averting her eyes on me.

"I would like you to meet our beautiful daughter Nike Saoirse King-Lavega." she introduced the cute little girl who looks like me to me making me gasped very surprised.

"Hi mama!" the little girl wave her hands cutely then she hugged and kissed me sweetly. The feeling is just overwhelming that I can't stop my tears from falling.

'God! I can't believe we had daughter! A cute beautiful daughter! But how?'

I hugged Saoirse tightly kissing her forehead while wiping my tears away.

"I love you baby." I whispered to Saoirse looking directly to her mesmerizing violet eyes.

"I love you to ma! And also mommy Andy!" she smiled cute kissing my cheeks before kissing Andy who was looking at us happily.

"Saoirse, can you go to your grandpa for a moment? Me and your mama have something to discuss." Andy said after talking to our daughter like an adult.

"Okay mi." she answered politely.

"Bye mama Sacha, bye mommy Andy." she said ecstatically before leaving us.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Andy said while still looking at the retreating figure of Saoirse.

"Yeah" I said sighing also looking at our daughter.

"But how?" I asked her inquisitively.

She grinned widely rubbing her invisible beard trying to remember our past.

"Remember the time when I first become a male?" she said so serious while looking at me.

"Ye-ah?" I stuttered answering her since I was really anticipating what had happened.

"You take advantage of me that time since you can't resist my hot and gorgeous body." she said bluntly and act hurting while wiping her invisible tears.

"What the?!" I exclaimed in disbelief before pinching this naughty girl in front of me.

"Really?! After all those years? You still so naughty Andy!!" I said in incredulity while still pinching her even more.

"Ouch Sacha! You're hurting me already." She grunt trying to dodge my pinches.

"Well, be serious Andy!!" I spat at her and stop my attack glaring at her murderously.

She chew her cheeks rolling her eyes before speaking.

"Well, that was half truth Sacha. We made love when I am become a hot gorgeous guy and bulls eye! I got you pregnant baby. And that become Saoirse our beautiful baby." she smiled proudly.

"Really?! I mean I handle take that big?!" I exclaimed very surprised.

Her mouth hangs open hearing what I've said making her blushes tremendously. I can't help but to laugh deep inside since she was really embarrassed on what I've said.

'This is surprisingly new. Since when did she becomes this shy?'

"Oh my god Sacha! I can't believe that you only think about that. Geez!" she said accusingly looking at me with her face still in crimson red.

'Damn! She looks so cute!! I love teasing her like this! Pay back!!Good thing she wear her ear plugs.'

"You can't blame me Andy! Hmp! That was just too big to handle." I retorted teasing her further making her pouted. And so I laugh looking at her so embarrassed.

But she grinned after my laughter subsides.

"Well baby, I'm pretty sure you can handle that well after constant practices." she smirked and look at me idiotically from head to foot.

'What is implying?'

I scrunched my brows asking myself before I decided to looked at myself where she was looking idiotically. With that I stayed unmoving with my mouth hangs open in shock looking at myself.

"Yep! I thought you notice that you're eight months pregnant right now baby." she said in as a matter of fact tone.

Hearing her said that I snap my head up looking at her in disbelief. She just chuckled nodding her head that I am in fact pregnant right now. Then I look at my big tummy and hesitantly touches it.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed when it moves making Andy hastily went near me looking so worried.

"What happened baby?! Are you alright?" she asked anxiously checking if there something's wrong with me.

"It moves Andy!" I exclaimed excitedly touching my tummy.

She sigh in relief hearing what I've said. Maybe she thought that I will be having a labor.

"Maybe our baby wanted to greet mommy from the past." she smiled touching my tummy as well making me smiled in contentment.

"Hmmm.Maybe Andy." I answered happily.

"So what's the gender of our baby Andy?" I asked very ecstatically with my eyes shimmering with excitement.

"Sorry Sacha but the future Sacha instructed me not to tell you anything about our baby." She answered apologetically.

"She wanted to be surprised in the future. So I hope you'll understand." she said to me wanting me to understand her which I am.

"Okay." I huff dejectedly but smiled after.

"Can you imagine this? We fulfill our dream to have our own family Sacha. " she then said after remembering our dream when we have instant babies.

"Yes Andy. I can't believe it really did come true!"

Then suddenly the lights becomes so bright that all I can do is to close my again eyes.

"Sacha? baby? Have you seen the vision? How was it?" I heard Andy asked excitedly while shaking me making me opened my eyes. There I saw the most beautiful sight I ever seen and that was the violet mesmerizing eyes of the only person whom I love the most, my future, Andy.

"I love you Andy." I said touching her face softly.

Her eyes twinkles as she smiled happily.

"I love you too Sacha."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
1.8K 66 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...
122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
413K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...