Fate

Per simpIicity_

[NIALL HORAN SERIES, BOOK 1: COMPLETED] ❝Fate laughs at probabilities❞ © skriptureent all rights reserved. WA... Més

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twentyone.
Chapter Twentytwo.
Chapter Twentythree.
Chapter Twentyfive.
Chapter Twentysix.
Chapter Twentyseven.
Chapter Twentyeight.
Chapter Twentynine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirtyone.
Chapter Thirtytwo.
Chapter Thirtythree.
Chapter Thirtyfour.
Chapter Thirtyfive.
Chapter Thirtysix.
Chapter Thirtyseven.
Chapter Thirtyeight.
Chapter Thirtynine.
Chapter Fourty.
Chapter Fourtyone.
Chapter Fourtytwo.
Chapter Fourtythree.
Chapter Fourtyfour.
Chapter Fourtyfive.
Chapter Fourtysix.
Chapter Fourtyseven.
Chapter Fourtyeight.
Chapter Fourtynine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fiftyone.
Chapter Fiftytwo.
Chapter Fiftythree.
Chapter Fiftyfour.
Chapter Fiftyfive.
Chapter Fiftysix.
Chapter Fiftyseven.
Chapter Fiftyeight.
Chapter Fiftynine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixtyone.
Chapter Sixtytwo.
Chapter Sixtythree.
Chapter Sixtyfour.
Chapter Sixtyfive.
Chapter Sixtysix.
Chapter Sixtyseven.
Chapter Sixtyeight.
Chapter Sixtynine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventyone.
Chapter Seventytwo.
Chapter Seventythree.
Chapter Seventyfour.
Chapter Seventyfive.
Chapter Seventysix.
Chapter Seventyseven.
Chapter Seventyeight.
Chapter Seventynine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eightyone.
Chapter Eightytwo.
Chapter Eightythree.
Chapter Eightyfour.
Chapter Eightyfive.
Chapter Eightysix.
Chapter Eightyseven.
Chapter Eightyeight.
Chapter Eightynine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninetyone.
Chapter Ninetytwo.
Chapter Ninetythree.
Chapter Ninetyfour.
Chapter Ninetyfive.
Chapter Ninetysix.
Chapter Ninetyseven.
Chapter Ninetyeight.
Chapter Ninetynine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Twentyfour.

3.3K 57 16
Per simpIicity_

"I missed you so much, sweetie.", mom hugs me tightly as soon as I step inside the house.

Almost choking, I don't bother wrapping my arms around her. But also because I'm too tired to do so because of the long three hour drive - without any stops, may I add.

Luckily, both dad and Chase see - unlike mom - that I'm exhausted, so they don't really greet me. I mean, they smile at me, but that's all. Dragging my suitcase with me, I walk upstairs and into my room - also known as my home, haha.

Hayley follows me all the way up to my room, and she almost flies up into my bed. I close the door behind me and tiredly walk over to her. Not really having so much energy, I just lay down as she lays down next to my face, staring at me.

I quickly pet her head before I jump up on my feet again, remembering the clothes that need to be put in the washing machine. Walking very slowly, I take all the clothes that I've used in my arms and walk down to the basement.

Seeing as the washing machine is half full when I get there, and full when I've put my clothes into it as well, I start it so that none of the others have to bother to do it. Then, I walk back upstairs to my room, crashing in the bed with my phone.

Taking the stereo controller from my bedside table, I start my iPod on shuffle, and the first song that comes on is Birthday by Pixie Lott. To be honest, I haven't really thought about the lyrics to this song before.

The thing is, I some times like songs for the lyrics. Some of the songs that I like have a deep meaning, or maybe something that I can relate to. But I also like songs because they're catchy, and that the tune is great.

But this song actually suits me really well, to be honest. Maybe not the part about "wanting to play with my lifeline", since I haven't ever considered or wanted to kill myself, but almost everything else about it.

Almost as if listening to this song made him think about me, Darren calls me. His number and his name is on the screen of my phone. I had totally forgotten about him! 

I sigh and decide not to answer it. Yes, okay, that wasn't very nicely done of me, but I'm just not in the mood to talk to him. Especially not when all he can think about is how he and I are supposed to become a couple, even though I've specifically told him that we're just friends.

"Close to tears I was stressing out,
with you I forgot what I worry about.

Took your time, well, at least you're here -
and all the drama's disappeared."

As I hear those lyrics again (the song is on repeat), I almost gasp for air. Wow, that is just.. really suitable for me right now.

'Close to tears I was stressing out' - is about the fact that Darren was almost dying for us two to become a couple, and that I had to make a difficult decision about him and Niall, since it was unsure if Niall would like me or not.

'With you I forgot what I worry about' - when the boys came, and when me and Niall eventually got on really well, I had totally forgotten about Darren.

'Took your time, well, at least you're here' - is about the fact that Niall (and the boys) took their time to come to New York to perform at Madison Square Garden, and even though they weren't there for such a long time, at least Niall was there.

'And all the drama's disappeared' - is about that when I was with Niall, I, as said, had totally forgotten about Darren. And since Darren was causing drama about 'he and I', the drama had disappeared.

It's almost scary how much these lines suit me, actually. Sighing, I press a button on the stereo controller so that the repeat function isn't on. The next song is Make The World Move by Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green. A song that's really catchy and has a deep meaning.

I can't help but yawn as I get up on my feet and walk over to my desk to start my laptop. After I've entered my password, I remember that Brooklyn and Amy took pictures and filmed with my camera as well.

My camera is one of those where you can film and take pictures at the same time. I take it out of my suitcase and crash down in the chair in front of my desk again, plugging my phone in first.

Then, I transfer the video that they taped on my phone. Yes, they filmed the entire thing. My battery was full, and I'm not sure how long you can tape, but it was good that they got the entire performance.

When the transmission is complete, I unplug the phone and plug the camera in instead. All of the pictures, and the video(s) that was on the camera starts transferring. I can't help but smile, remembering the performance.

The boys were flawless, and what was even more awesome, was that we were front row. We had really good sight over the stage overall, and whenever the boys stood on the edge of the stage, we were really close.

They all smiled and waved at me and the girls at least once - if not more. But why wouldn't they smile? Performing at Madison Square Garden is one of the biggest things a celebrity can do, actually. It must have been a, as the boys would say, massive honour to perform there.

When all of the transmissions are done, I put my camera in one of the drawers in my desk, and turn off the laptop. I'm going to look at the pictures and videos later, or maybe tomorrow, because I'm too tired to do that now.

I get up on my feet, put my phone in my pocket and walk over to my suitcase to unpack. All of the clothes (not that I brought a lot of clothes, but you know) that I didn't use, I put on the edge of the bed for now.

I put the makeup stuff in the cabinet in my bathroom, and leave my brush there as well. Running a hand through my hair, I yawn - once again - as I check through the entire suitcase to see if there is anything I've forgotten to unpack.

Since there isn't, I put the suitcase in the very back of my closet. Then I take all the clothes from the bed and put them in the closet as well.

Tapping the side of my leg to get Hayley to follow me, I leave my room and walk down to the kitchen. It's 3:04 pm at the moment, and mom has started the cooking.

"What's the matter, sweetie?", she asks when looking at me over her shoulders.

"What do you mean?", I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well, for starters, you look really tired. As if you've been driving for more than just three hours.", she states worriedly.

"My head hurts like crazy, I'm exhausted from the driving, and I didn't want to leave. So, yes, I look tired.", I say, sounding a bit more irritated than I thought.

"There's no need to be rude.", mom says.

"I'm not being rude!", I exclaim. "Sorry. I'm just not in a good mood."

"Is there anything special?", she asks. "Something you'd want to talk about?"

I sit down at one of the chairs by the table and start playing with my fingers. "As said, I didn't want to leave."

"Why not?", she asks, sounding confused.

"Mom.", I state, giving her an 'isn't it obvious'-gaze. 

"I understand that you wanted to stay there because it was your favorite band, but honey..", she starts. "They're just a band."

"Stop saying that!", I exclaim and get up on my feet. "You've always been the supportive one! You even found out where they were staying just so you knew what train tickets to buy! And now you're telling me they're just a band?!"

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Kayla, I just-", she states.

"Shut up!", I cut her off, earning a very sharp look from her. "I'm not hurt! Don't you get it? They're not just a band to me, mom! They're so much more!"

"First of all, think about your tone, young lady.", mom says, pointing at me with the spatula. "Second of all, maybe I don't understand. Why don't you fill me in, then?"

I sigh, take a deep breath and then start explaining from the bottom of my heart. "Okay. I'll fill you in. They're not just a band to me, because they are actual human beings I care about. Sure, go ahead and call me obsessed, but they mean so so much to me. It's not something I can explain in words, okay? I just care about and love them so much."

"Bu-", she tries to interrupt me.

"I'm not done!", I say. "It's like.. A good comparison is how someone loves their soulmate. You love your soulmate, not just because they look good or because of their personality, but also because you just do. You really don't know why you love him or her, but you just do. That's how I feel. I can't explain why I care about and love them so much, but I just do."

"Fair enough.", mom nods. "I didn't mean to make you so upset, Kayla."

Too angry to answer her, I just sigh and storm off into my room. Hayley follows me and manages to enter my room right before I close the door. 

I put my phone on the bedside table and crash in my bed. Lying on my back and just staring at the ceiling, I feel a weird feeling in my stomach. Furrowing my eyebrows, I rush into my bathroom, and don't have time to close the door before I fall down to my knees and vomit in the toilet.

Cursing in my mind, I flush the toilet and get up on my feet. I don't want to become sick, I whine in my head. Convinced that I can keep whatever sickness I'm about to get away by doing things, I lie down on my back - on the floor - and start doing sit ups.

"What are you doing?", Chase asks, standing by the door to my room.

"Sit ups.", I snap. "What the hell does it look like I'm doing? Flying?"

"Woah, easy there. Why are you so grumpy?", he continues.

"Because I'm not in the mood and I'm trying to keep the sickness away.", I reply angrily.

"What sickness?", he asks, suddenly all serious.

"Something.", I shrug. "I just vomited."

"And here you are doing sit ups?", he gives me a disapproving gaze.

"Yes!", I exclaim, sitting up straight to catch my breath.

He enters my room and seriously walks over to me. Standing in a ridiculous distance from me, he leans towards me and brushes the hair out of my forehead. Raising my eyebrows questioningly, he places his palm against my head.

"What ar-", I start.

"Yup. You have a fever.", he interrupts.

"No, I don't. I can keep it away.", I state and start doing sit ups again.

Chase laughs sarcastically at me. "Kayla, sis, you're boiling, you know that right?"

"I'm not!", I say stubbornly.

Chase just shakes his head and walks over to me. He takes a hold of my arms, trying to get me up on my feet. I place all my weight on the floor, just focusing on being as heavy as I can possible become.

When I realize that fighting Chase is pointless, I give in and let him help me up. He's still holding my arm when I start walking towards my bed, but I snatch it away and give him a very disapproving look.

"What?", he laughs.

"You're an idiot.", I state, getting under the covers.

"Because I'm helping you?", he continues. "That's real grateful, sis."

"Not because of that, you moron.", I snap, burying my head in my fluffy pillows. "Because you're never this nice to me."

"I'm always nice.", he chuckles sarcastically and walks towards the door.

"If you say so.", I say, even though he's probably halfway down the hallway to his room.

I just shake my head and take my phone from the bedside table. Just because I'm so damn stubborn, I suddenly cough. Great. I really am sick. Wonderful.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

745K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃
338K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
20.2K 431 19
Read and Enjoy! this book was made By: tomlinsunshine
260K 3.2K 67
New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts