Learning to Love My Other Hal...

By Tristan-Walker

Not everything is as it seems. Meet Sam. He's your average, everyday jock. He likes to make crude jokes and b... More

1 - A Friend In Need
2 - A Moonlit Run
3 - A Meeting Unforeseen
4 - Rogues
5 - Morning Fun
7 - An Evening Escapade
8 - Paternal Enlightenment
9 - The Funeral
10 - Luca
11 - An Obvious Choice
12 - "Closer, Faster" By Midnight
13 - A fearful Revelation
14 - Unexpected Visitors
15 - Andréas' Confession
16 - Saving Justin
17 - Like Father Like Son
Author's Note: 17.5 - A Magical Night
18 - Just What We Needed
Author's Note
19 - Three's A Crowd
20 - A Past Best Forgotten
21 - Dinner With A Side Of Fear
22 - The Calm Before the Storm
23 - The Beginning of the End
24 - Battle for the Earth
25 - Battle for the Earth: Part 2

6 - Table For Two

2.8K 86 6
By Tristan-Walker

Disclaimer: I do not own the song written into this chapter, all rights got to Hedley!!! 

A/N 

Wooo Chapter 6!!! So I've been thinking, I'm currently working on another story, but it'a a surprise. I wanted to hear your opinions as to wether I should post it or not. Basically, would you guys read anything else I write? :S That is all, hope you enjoy :)

Pic of Katie to the side, we may be seeing her later.

                                  «»  

6 - Table For Two

SAM

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, taking a seat on the edge of the tub. I pulled out my phone and dialed Ethan's number, hoping to god he wouldn't be asleep. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey Sam, how are you?"

"Fine, hey can I ask you a favour?"

"Sure, of course," he said, "what do you need?"

"Is the restaurant near the beach still open? The one with tables right on the sand?"

"As far as I know, why?" I could tell that he was utterly confused.

"I'll explain later. Can you make a reservation for two there please? Under Thomas."

"Alright, will do."

"Thanks so much, I'll talk to you later ok?"

"Ok bye"

I slid my phone shut and hopped in the shower.

Once back in the room with Justin, I pulled on some jeans and a tight fitting red t-shirt.

"Yuuummmmyyy!" was Justin's comment.

I gave him a seductive wink and he blushed.

"So, where are we going?"

"Persistent boy!" I said, walking over to the bed and tickling him.

He giggled, making me laugh. I kissed him and helped him up, grabbing his hand and leading him downstairs.

                                  «»  

We got in the car and started driving by 2:00, heading for the coast. I had put the top down so we drove with the music loud and sang and laughed the whole way.

When we stopped for gas in the last bit of the drive, I had Justin put on a blindfold.

"What's this for?" He asked, holding up the piece of blue fabric.

"It's to keep the surprise a surprise until the very end." I replied, winking at him.

He fussed at me for a minute, but in the end he complied and put the thing on.

"Good boy," I said, ruffling his hair, and earning myself a smack on the arm. I chuckled and pulled out of the parking lot, getting back on the highway.

By 6:30 I started smelling the fresh salty air, and felt the cool breeze that came with sunset on the coast. I looked around, smiling, glad to be back.

I pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant called "Sandy Shores", which was our destination.

"We're here'" I said, and Justin pulled off his blindfold, gasping at where we were.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I love the beach!!" he was all but jumping in excitement and anticipation.

I chuckled at his enthusiasm and got out of the car, holding out my hand, which he took.

We went inside and waited until the hostess came out and greeted us, introducing herself as Katie. She was naturally pretty, with long blonde hair that fell in elegant curls around her kind face and slender shoulders. She looked at our interlocked hands and smiled sweetly at us, a knowing look on her face.

"Do you have a reservation for tonight?"

"Table for two, under Thomas," I told her, and she turned, motioning for us to follow.

She led us out to the back, where there were several tables set up under an open metal frame with strands of white lights running along it. We sat at one of the tables and she told us that our server would be with us momentarily, then gave us one more warm smile and went back to the front.

Justin took his shoes off and played with the sand between his toes. He looked up at me and smiled, "I love this surprise."

"Well I'm glad, because it's not near over yet," I said, reaching across the table and taking his hand in mine. I looked up as someone approached.

"Hi there, I'm Sarah and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you boys off with some drinks?" She had a kind, pleasant air to her, and she kept looking at our hands, smiling. I ordered a coke for myself and Justin ordered a strawberry milkshake. She wrote down our orders and smiled once more, turning to go, but paused and looked at us for a minute before speaking.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you guys a couple?" She asked sweetly.

I felt Justin's eyes on me, and I glanced at him, winking before saying, "Yes, we are." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his jaw drop as he turned red.

"Aawwee, that's so cute," she said, a grin on her face. Then she turned around and went to get our drinks.

I turned back to Justin, acting as though nothing had happened.

"Hey you, hot boy that I'm apparently dating! What was that?" he asked, a confused, though not at all unhappy look on his face.

"Look Justin, I know that it's very sudden and that we've only known each other for a few days, but I would be honoured if you would be my boyfriend. I promise that everything will be explained to you when the time comes." I looked at him, waiting for an answer. He looked at me curiously, then nodded his head, his face flooding with emotion.

"Of course I will," he said, squeezing my hand, which I returned.

                                 «»  

JUSTIN

Pretty soon we were finishing a delicious meal. As Sam ate the last bite of his burger, I sat sipping my milkshake. The waitress came and took away our plates, and I saw Sam whisper something in her ear, causing her to giggle and blush, before nodding and walking away. I looked at the boy sitting across from me, raising an eyebrow at him in question. He just smiled, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

Then Sam stood up and offered me his hand, and music started playing. I was really confused but stood and took the proffered hand anyway.

He led me out onto the beach where there were no tables, and turned to me, sliding his arms around my waist, and I realized two things. One, that this was what he had talked to the waitress about, a dance, and two, what the song was.

...

I will feel every inch of your skin,

And you know I can rock your world.

I can be the calm in the storm you're looking for,

I'll be the shipwreck that takes you down

I don't mind if you lie in my bed,

We can stay here forever now

Woooo hoooo

Turn off the lights

Take off your clothes

Turn on the stereo

Woooo hoooo

Give up the fight

I'm in control

Why don't you let it go

Yeah

I wanna know you inside out

I'll spend my life trying to figure out

Just close your eyes and shut your mouth

And let me kiss you

Inside out

I don't care

if you steal all my air

We can breath in together as one

It's alright

If you're here every night

Waking up with you in the sun

We start with an hour and we find we waste the day

Kicking back with the love we've found

I don't mind if you lie in my bed

We can stay here forever now

Woooo hoooo

Turn off the lights

Take off your clothes

Turn on the stereo

Woooo hoooo

Give up the fight

I'm in control

Why don't you let it go

Yeah

I wanna know you inside out

I'll spend my life trying to figure out

Just close your eyes and shut your mouth

And let me kiss you

Inside out

I heard Hedley's voice cut out, replaced by the waiters' and waitresses' voices to the music.

Let me love you

Let me love you

Let me love you boy

Let me love you

Let me love you

Let me love you boy

Let me love you

Let me love you

Let me love you boy

Let me love you

Let me love you

Let me love you boy

I smiled at how special that made the song. The regular song then came on again.

I don't mind if you lie in my bed,

We can stay here forever now

Woooo hoooo

Turn off the lights

Take off your clothes

Turn on the stereo

Woooo hoooo

Give up the fight

I'm in control

Why don't you let it go

Yeah

I wanna know you inside out

I'll spend my life trying to figure out

Just close your eyes and shut your mouth

And let me kiss you

Inside out

I wanna know you inside out

I'll spend my life trying to figure out

Just close your eyes and shut your mouth

And let me kiss you

Inside out

When the song ended, I looked up at Sam and smiled, and he smiled back before leaning down and kissing me. I heard cheers and applause behind us and broke away to see the whole restaurant staff standing in a semicircle just under the frame. They were all smiling and clapping, and I blushed furiously, looking down. Sam lifted my head and smiled at me, kissing me again. Then he took my hand and led me toward the door, handing the money for the meals to our waitress and thanking her for her trouble.

"It was absolutely no trouble," she said, "Now you boys have a good night alright."

I smiled and thanked her as well, before Sam and I were off.

                                 «»  

A/N 

Aaawwweee, he finally asked him out!!! *Squeaks in delight and ducks when Sam looks over.*

Sam: "Did you hear something Justin?"

Justin: "No"

Sam: "I thought I heard one of those fangirls ... Ah well."

Me: -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 725 17
In a world where demons and other supernatural roam the earth, Finding love can be difficult for some. But luckily, werewolves have soulmate's. That...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
432K 27.7K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
62.5K 3.1K 32
**WARNING: Depictions of drugs, rape, and violence are within this book.** The world is in ruin. Destroyed by the powers that governed it in all out...