Royce (Jaysanto) A Different...

By Prince_weirdo_

First ever Royce,but anyways Hi my name is Jacob Perez. I am a very smart kid, a nerd in fact.But I ain't li... More

Royce (Jaysanto)A Different Type Of Nerd
~1~
~2~
Authors Note
~3~
So Sorry
~4~
~5~
ON HOLD
~6~
~7~
~9~
IMPORTANT!!!
~10~
~11~
~12~

~8~

940 50 2
By Prince_weirdo_

Jacob's POV

I woke up next to the adorable young woman that i spent the night with, Jewels. She was such a sweet girl,that i honestly am starting to feel some typpa way about. I've honestly never felt this type of way with a girl before. Its like she's the right one for me. I couldn't even think right until she spoke to me and calmed me down.

And no lie, she really made me feel good to know that i have someone exactly like me in this world. Someone who could understand and help me with all of my problems.

But anyways, enough about me, lets get to the chase.

I woke up and and went to the bathroom, finding something that i didn't expect.

All you saw on the bathroom door was ripped pictures of a familiar face,and stickers which looked sort of like "Sa  o".

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

Right before I unzipped my pants,I heard something go BOOM!!!

I zipped my pants back up and ran back to the living room to check up on  Jewels.

I saw her rubbing her head while sitting up.

"What happened?" I asked Jewels while she was still rubbing the top of her head

"I was trying to do a flip but that didn't work out so well" she said while getting up.

I giggled at her actions.

"well that was random of you to wake up and do a flip."

"don't Judge meh" she said while walking to the kitchen.

I went back to the bathroom to handle my business.

When I was done, I went to the kitchen to see what she was making. I was greeted to a nice meal which only took her 5 minutes to prepare.

"Don't get gassed, I can't cook for shit, what your about to eat is a TV breakfast (breakfast version of a TV dinner)."

"Bruhh" I replied as I sat down at the table and began to eat.

"Well at least the eggs don't taste fake" I said, causing both of us to laugh.

She sat down next to me and began to eat as well.

Sorry for the short chappie,  I needed to update something,its been a while, LMAOOOOO.

But yeah, I'll see if I can update later,

Until Then,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Your's,Nene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 15.4K 24
Chresanto August , The captain of the football team. Jacob Perez , The coaches gay son. What happens when these two have a rather steamy situation so...
44.2K 2.7K 30
"To fall in love with a world you never thought could be real is unimaginable. To fall in love with someone of that world was even more inconceivab...
493K 17.7K 35
“N-nothing” I stammered out, trying to scoot back. But he kept the distance filled each time. Soon, my back was against some cabinets as I ran out of...
16.6K 459 30
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...