5sos imagines

By howlteristic

a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!! More

fighting
that time of the month
homework
nightmares
i don't want to be your bf
right in the front row
haters
carnival date
halloween
drunk confessions
memory box
snow days
mistletoe
surprises
the walking dead au
the walking dead au (pt 2)
how you met (preference)
mistletoe
sleighing in the snow
hoping for snow
christmas without you
jealous
new year's kiss (preference)
hatred
babysitting blues
WOAAAAHHHH
omg
hey again

home sweet home

4.6K 62 1
By howlteristic

You groaned and woke up groggily. It's another normal day. You felt like you should be doing something special and important today but you can't remember, so you shrugged it off.

You saw some luggage and other new stuff beside your bed and you gave it a very confused look.

You walked outside your room then you walked past by your 5 year old daughter's room. You went inside and saw that it was empty, so your little girl must be awake.

You heard faint talking and laughing, and you got suspicious so of course you rushed downstairs to see what was happening.

You entered the living room and was very shocked by what you saw.

Your curly-headed blonde daughter was there in a pink dress, playing with another curly blonde brownish headed someone who was in a small pink tutu. His back was facing you so you couldn't really see who that was. You recognized him once he let out a familiar giggle.

You opened your mouth but no words came out. The person must've noticed your presence because he turned around to face you. It really is him. "A-Ashton!!" you managed.

"Morning, Y/N," your husband's Australian accent filled the room, kissing you and then hugging you with his muscular arms.

"I... I didn't... What.... Y-You're home?!?!" You screamed, causing your little daughter at the back to jump and start to cry.

"I wanted to surprise my girls, so I arrived a while ago, this early morning," he replied as he picked up the crying girl, quickly calming her down.

You smiled at the sight of the two. "Come on, I'm making you breakfast."

"No, I'll cook," Ashton insisted, his free hand grabbing your waist and kissing you in the cheek.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: I almost cried while writing this because I think it's really cute omfg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.6K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...
139K 1.8K 70
Title explains it all....
260K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?