The Other Petrova

By clearlybangtan

Alice Petrova is Katherine Petrova's little sister. They are vampires. In the year 1864, they both go to Myst... More

Preface
1. We're Back
2. Loving You
3. Turning Away
4. Leaving Again
6. Facing The Facts
7. Complications
8. Immortality Issues
9. The Disastrous Wedding
10. Leaving Mystic Falls
11. New Orleans
12. Esther
13. Meeting Old Friends
14. The Gemini Coven
15. The Fight
16. She's Gone
17. DopplegΓ€nger
Epilogue: The Wedding
New Cover!

5. The News

5K 88 6
By clearlybangtan

Two Weeks Later In London. Elijah's POV
"Thank you," I said taking my glass. I was at a bar somewhere in London. I took a big sip of my drink and sat it down. I looked up to see Katerina. She smiled and walked up to me.
"Come home," She said.
"No," I replied.
"Your girlfriend is in ripper-mode. She's turned her humanity switch off. Help," Katerina seemed scared.
I jumped up and walked outside. Katerina followed. I got in my car and drove to my hotel room to gather my things. I have to help Alice. I've gotten what I've come for anyway.
Alice's POV
I smiled as I bit into the guy's neck. He screamed until he went limp. I dropped his lifeless body and walked off, wiping my lips.
"Are you okay, Alice?" I looked up to see Damon.
I smiled at him. "I'm fine, Damon. How are you?"
"Elena dumped me."
I snorted and walked off. Damon ran after me and pinned me against the wall. I smelled alcohol in his breath.
"Okay, back off. You're drunk."
Damon came to his scenes and let me go. I got in my car and drove home. Everyone things I've flipped the switch. I can't. I love him too much. I can't let him go.
I unlocked the front door and walked in. Right into my love. Elijah Mikealson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.8K 109 4
Alexandra Varco's mind recently has been preoccupied by three things: football, her mother's cancer diagnosis, and the coaching qualification course...
128K 3.3K 57
"Mmm you know.. I can sense you princess, why don't you just come out, have a drink and a little chat with me? It'll be easier for both of us..." ::...