The Starving Artist: Hunger G...

By ariel_paiement1

These are the contest entries for each of the tasks given in LS Beddes's Starving Artist: Hunger Games 2015... More

The Training
Into the Swamp: Entry 2
Esmeralda's Mutts
The Interview (Not in the Contest)
The Reaping (Not in Contest)
The Parade (Not in the Contest)
Claire's Brigade
Task 5: Fairytale
Author's Note:
A Haunted Ending (Not in Contest)

Information Section

100 3 1
By ariel_paiement1

I'd like to let everyone know, first, that I appreciate the fact that you're reading this. It means a lot to me, and I'm glad you are. Secondly, this book is different from the rest on my profile, as I'm sure you've guessed. It contains contest entries for LS Beddes SA Hunger Games. The thing is, the more votes and reads I have, the better chance I stand of surviving if I'm put up for elimination. So please, as you're reading this, vote! It helps me out a great deal, and it lets me know you're reading too.

Thank you everyone!

Sincerely,

Ariel Paiement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 304 19
Alexis has trained all her life as an assassin in District 15. When she volunteers for the 74th Annual Hunger Games, she believes that nothing will s...
188 11 10
My entries for the When in Rome Hunger Games competition run by sk8rgirl919. Follow the tale of District 5 Male tribute Jaiden Camble as the young en...
9.6K 522 86
Welcome to the 51st Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor. After the stunning display of creativity, brutality, and arrogance of last...
54.9K 1.3K 30
It's the 6th Quarter Quell, and the Capitol has a surprise for the Districts. Not every District will compete in this Quell. 2 tributes can become vi...