The Dolan Twins imagines

By Brithney_99

We all imagine things right? I love to imagine about Ethan and Grayson Dolan. I decided to publish them for y... More

author note
#1: They've tricked you.
A/N
# Bonus: IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY
#Bonus: IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY
#2 Grayson (your crush) helps you
#2 Grayson (your crush) helps you. part 2
#3 something bad happens :(
OMG
#4 I'm glad I came (Grayson Dolan)
#5 you're a mistake
#5 You're a mistake (part 2)
#6 skydiving
I FUCKING HATE WATTPAD
#7 I Had Everything I Wanted
I Had Everything I wanted (p2)
#8 Self-Harm
#9 Are you blind ?
#10 I'm Sorry
#11 Thanks for everything
#14 Just Try To Say It For Me
#16 One Day
#17 Life Is Worth A Living
Life Is Worth A Living: Part 2
#18 I'm So Nervous
#19 4 Only You (4OU)
#20 Valentines day
Life Is Worth A Living

#13 New Jersey ?!

2.8K 31 6
By Brithney_99

Finally the last day of high school. Finally vacation. Oh I'm sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Cora I'm 17 years old and I live in Texas, San Antonio. It's amazing there, it really is. I have a lot of friends there too who all live in the same street as I do. Well my two best friends are Becky and Cay. Becky has been my friend since the day she started to live here, which is 4 years ago. And Cay well he is my Gay friend and super funny. I'm currently sitting next to Becky twisting and twirling my long dark brown hair. 'You know what I don't get' Becky screamed through the whole classroom while standing up. The teacher stopped with explaining something and looked at her. 'Miss Santos what's the problem now' the teacher asked kinda irritating. I feel pity for all the teachers who are teaching Becky. She always wants a explanation for things like this one time when we had geographic and she asked why the earth was round and not flat so the teacher used one whole hours to explain it to her. That of course didn't satisfied her she then asked what came first an egg or a chicken and a lot more. We think that she does that to you know kill time but I'm having my doubts. ' it's the last day and you still want to learn us something, mister look around you the whole class is dead. So I suggest you stop explaining and just put on a movie or something.' She said sitting again. I looked at her and she just smiled. The teacher looked at her and he closed his book went over to his computer and started started movie. 'You see power of Becky' she said patting my back. 'Cay you're still in tonight right' I asked him. 'What' he said looking up from his phone smiling. 'Since you found yourself a lover your not on this world anymore where are you' Becky asked grabbing his phone out of his hand. 'I'm on cloud 9 so Give back my phone or I'll kill you' he said sticking his hand out. She handed over his phone and he said that he was still coming over tonight. When the bell rang I said bye to all my friend on this school and wishing them the best luck in the world and every other bullshit. I went over to my car and went home quickly so that I still had time over to fresh myself up and change and set everything up for the night.

I just finished showering and I'm home alone, blasting music through the whole house and dancing in my undergarments searching for something to wear. I decided to wear my shorts and a crop top cause that super comfy. I grabbed my phone and texted to Cay and Becky that they could come. The immediately replied that they were coming together. When the bell rang I was suprised. 'How can you guys be so fast I just..... Ooh Hi mom I didn't thought you would be back this fast' I said relieved. 'CORA CORA are you going to play with me' my little sister Hazel asked me. 'Not today, tomorrow I promise' I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and ran to the living room. 'Uumh Cora can we talk for a second' my mom asked also walking towards the living room. I raised my eyebrow but walked with her to the living room. She patted on the couch. I sat next to her. 'Cora you know that your dad and I have our own company right.' I nodded my head afraid of what I might hear. 'We discussed it with another company and we would like to work together, so that we become a big company' she said. 'MOM that's amazing I'm so happy for you guys' I said smiling. 'Cora umh I don't know how to say this but we are gonne have to move, we're leaving San Antonio and that why were not going to Europe this year ' she said looking away. My world stopped. Moving. 'Mom I can't do this all my friend live here, Becky, Cay everybody. What about Hazel and all her friends' I asked raising my voice. I was utterly pissed. 'Cora pleas calm down a bit, you're gonne make tons of other friends and Becky and Cay can always come over' she said putting her hand on my hand. I stood up from the couch. 'You know what I don't understand from you guys, Hazel and I have been through this already. That time when we lived in California and you guys decided to move to Texas. I lost all my friends and it took me 3 years to find a friend. I'm sick of this.' I ran to my room and locked the door. I refused to cry cause that wouldn't change anything. When I heard a knock on my door and that was our little secret knock I stood up from my bed and opened the door revealing Cay and Becky. 'GURRL ARE YOU READY TO TURN UP TONIGHT' Cay screamed. I looked at him and sat down on my bed. 'Cora what's up' Becky asked sitting next to me on my bed. I decided to say everything. 'Listen guys, I'm leaving this vacation'. 'Umh we know that already, Europe here comes Cora. You guys are going to Italy right, there are some hot Italian boys' Cay said . 'No we're not going anymore I'm moving away from San Antonio' I said looking over to them. 'No no no you can't leave we were gonne go to college together' Becky said clearly sounding upset. 'I know and I'm sorry it wasn't my idea I didn't knew it my mom just told me 10 minutes ago. It appears that I'm going to New Jersey City University.' I said running my hand through my hair. 'Wait that's in New freaking Jersey' Cay said standing up. 'Yeah I know' I said in a duh tone. 'Well when are you guys leaving' Becky asked. 'We are leaving in 3 days, my mom said that I had to start packing and that the first truck with stuff leaves at 1 p.m.' I said looking at her with no emotions. 'Well isn't there a possibility that you stay here and spend the vacation with us and when that's over you go to New Jersey' Cay asked, which wasn't a bad idea but I know my mom if she want something and in this case it's leaving in three day with all of us then she'll do it. I shook my head, 'you guys know my mom'.
The rest of the night we tried to come up with some ideas but of course my mother send Becky and Cay away cause I had to "pack my bags". When she did that I was angry. I locked myself up in my room. At the time that my dad came home I still didn't came down. I'm current laying in bed listening to some music and completely locking myself from the world. My live is a miserable hell right now.

* 3 days later*

I had packed everything yesterday and the truck took everything with them. I was the first one who was done with everything and I don't even wanne move. Becky and Cay come over this morning to say bye and everything. I also gave them my new address so that they can visit me whenever they wanted, well if their parents are okay with that though. My parents left Texas around 2 P.M. to set everything up for me and my Hazel and I'll be leaving around 6 o'clock. my parents agreed with my idea cause they wanted me to say "goodbye do San Antonio. 'How are we suppose to survive without you Cora' Cay asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 'I don't know, Cay I really don't know. I'm gonne miss you guys so much' I said starting to get super emotional. 'Aawh don't cry you're gonne make me cry too' Becky said hugging me. 'Hey I want to join the group hug too' Cay said hugging us too. 'Guys do you mind if I go inside for a quick 5 minutes' I said looking at the house. They both said no. I stood up from the grass and walked inside. I went in every single room to say my "goodbye" after I was done with that I hugged Becky and Cay for the last time and went into my car. Bye San Antonio, Hello New Jersey.

It was 10 P.M. When I arrived in New Jersey (A/N: Its not true. If you're going with the car and you drive from San Antonio to New Jersey it will take 27 hours to get there) . I could've been there earlier but I was hungry so I stopped a few times to eat something. I got out of the car and looked at my new house. Damn it was huge, bigger then our house in Texas. When I started to walk to the front door I heard somebody screaming. 'HELLO BEAUTIFUL ARE YOU NEW HERE'. I looked around me to see where that person was who was screaming that. 'HEY OVER HERE'. I looked at a house who was opposite of our house and there were two boys sitting on their front porch. 'DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO' I screamed back. 'No not really we are just enjoying the beautiful view right now' the same boy said. Gosh I hate him already. I looked at the other boy and he just smiled and waved. I waved back at him. He isn't that disrespectful. When I decided to just go inside the same boy started calling again. 'Hey where are you going, stop I'm still watching' he said probably smirking. I just roll my eyes and gave him the middle finger. He then made the sound of a cat or something which made the other one laugh. 'Okay, okay Grayson it's enough just leave her' he said still laughing. I rang the doorbell and my dad opened the door. 'Welcome Princess to our humble abode' he said smiling. He gave me a little tour through the whole house and it actually looked really nice. When I asked where my room was he started to laugh. 'You don't have a room, you have to share with hazel' he said walking to her chamber. I stopped walking and just looked how my dad walked to a room. 'Are you coming to look at your chamber or what' my dad said looking weird at me. I pulled a hand through my hair and walked to my room. I just stared at what I saw. My room was Purple and it had all my stuff in it. 'Oh my god dad it looks amazing, I always wanted a room like this' I said hugging him. 'I know you did honey. I assume you already ate and I also assume that you're pretty tired so just take shower and go the bed. 'I will dad oh and where is the shower' I asked sitting on my king size bed. 'It in your room of course' he said in a duh tone. I looked at this door in my room and just ran towards it. 'OMG IT'S AMAZING, DAD I LOVE YOU SO....oh he already left. I walked into the bedroom and took a shower. I putted my hair in a messy bun and laid down in my bed. I quickly texted Cay and Becky to tell them that I love the house we are living in when I fell asleep.

*2 weeks later*

I'm pretty much settled in, I don't have a lot of friends cause in this part of new Jersey are only living young kids, which is better for Hazel. I did made a friend his name is Ethan. He and his twin brother were bothering me the first day I got here in New Jersey. Well he didn't bothered me Grayson did. I get along with Ethan very much, we have the same interests and all. For example he loves longboarding and I do two so we have that in comment, but not only that.
This one day I had to spend the whole day with them cause my mom and dad were setting everything up for the company and Ethan and Grayson's parents are working together with mine so we had to spend the whole day together. First I liked it but of course Grayson was being annoying and I basically locked myself in Ethan's room to avoid him, but that of course didn't stop him. He climbed on the rooftop and went through Ethan's window, which I let open cause it was really hot. I took a book and started to wave it in front of my face to get some cold air. And he was like: Hey Cora I know I'm hot I'll leave again okay. I just looked at the way he left and shook my head. I honestly hate that kid.

*Grayson's P.O.V *

So today is the day that Cora is gonne hate me more, but I only do it cause she is a very attractive girl. I know I should've acted nicer the first day she got here but come on teasing is fun. So I know that Cora is having a girls day with my sister Cameron but her mom asked me over. She wants me to keep a eye on Cora. I rang the bell and her mom opened the door. 'Hello ma'am how are you' I said sounding polite as possible. 'Oh Grayson please stop being so polite it makes me feel old' she said slapping my arm lightly. I told a joke that made her laugh and that's when Cora and Cameron came down. 'Mom what's he doing here' she said pointing her finger towards me. 'Oh Honey haven't I told that yet, Grayson is your new Babysitter' her mom said continuing with whatever she was doing. 'WHAT' Cameron maand Cora both screamed. Cora stared to laugh and shook her head. 'Mom you can't do this I'm already 17 I can watch Hazel, you never did this when we lived in Texas' she said desperately. 'Well because we own our company and we do that with the dolan family we are gonne be late home and stuff and I just don't want you guys to feel unsafe in a neighbourhood that you don't know yet. ' she said which did made sense. 'Umh can't Ethan do it then' she again asked desperately. I decided to answer that question for her. 'Nope he can't isn't that unfortunate, another family already asked him but that doesn't matter right we get along well and we're just gonne have a great time' I said smirking. She looked at all three of us and stormed to her room. 'Shall I go comfort her' Cameron asked. I just shook my head. 'Well I got to go tell Cora that I'll catch up with her later, okay Gray' she said walking towards the door and greeting Cora's mom. 'Well I need to go to see you you guys later , oh and Grayson if Cora still act the way she did just a minute ago you can call me or handle it on your way' she said grabbing her coat and car keys. I waved when she left and just sat down on the couch in the living room and watched some TV, but I got bored pretty fast so I decided to bother Cora again. Ethan was talking to her when they swapped numbers out and I "accidently" overheard it so now I got her number, isn't that great. I decided to call her of course unknown I don't want her to report my number or something.

Phone conversation:

C: Hey this is Cora

G: Well hello Cora, what are you doing.

C: Grayson how the heck did you get my number ?

G: Well you told me, oh and your mom wrote it down on a paper.

C: well can you leave me alone.

G: as a matter of fact I can't do that and because I am your babysitter you have to listen to me.

C: Haha in your stupid dreams, I don't have to listen to anything what you say. Anyway if you keep bother me in gonne make your life a miserable hell.

G: Cora where is your room, oh are you sure about that cause last time I checked you stormed of cause you were mad at me and your mom. So it 1-0 for Grayson Dolan.

C: OMG I HATE YOU.

With that she hung up. I was laughing my ass of. She is so funny when she gets angry. Okay 5 minutes of amusing myself, now I'm bored again. When I wanted to get up I saw her walking to the kitchen to grab a snack. 'Hey Cora are you gonne answer me or what where is your room' I asked walking towards the kitchen. She eyed me up and down and started to run up the stairs. 'That's for me to know and for you to find out'. Ooh so she wants me to find out. I also run up the stairs and looked which room hers was. 'Oh how am I supposed to find Cora's room, oh there is sign hanging on this door with something written on it. Let read it. This is my room, Cora.' I said sarcastic. I opened the door and a pillow just hit my head so hard that I stumbled back and fell onto the floor. 'Hahaha two can play the game 1-1 ' she said slamming the door in my face. It was pretty smart I had to admit that. 'Okay Cora that was a smart one' I said still standing in front of her door. She opened her door and to my surprise she let me in. 'Woah you have a pretty nice room, I like the colour, but I'm more into red' I said smirking again. 'Oh shut up, the only reason why I let you in is that I'm super bored and I was wondering if you could show me around the neighbourhood a little bit' she said grabbing her longboard. 'Wait you want to longboard' I asked more then said. 'What are you surprised that a girl can longboard' she said walking out of her room. I followed her. 'No of course not, I just don't know a lot of girls that can longboard' I said walking right behind her. 'Woah you know other girls than me' she asked with this shocked expression on her face. I just shook my head and walked out of her house. 'GRAYSON WHERE ARE YOU GOING' she screamed. I didn't even answer that question and continue to walk to my house. I looked back and she was on her board coming towards me. 'Why did you left' she asked still longboarding next to me. ' Why do you even care, wait you missed me ' I smirked back at her. 'Don't ruin it Grayson' she said pointing her finger towards me. 'Haha relax I'm just grabbing my board. I quickly ran inside and grabbed my board. I locked the door again and we left. I decided to take her to a spot where I always go when I want to think of something or just relax. 'Woah this place is beautiful' she said admiring the view. I looked at her and said: yeah I know, just like you. She then looked at me but because my back was facing the sun she looked right into the sun. It's then when I noticed that's he had like these amazing blue green eyes. I just couldn't stop starring. 'Let sit by the lake' she said walking over to the lake. I sat next to her just enjoying the view. 'Umh Cora I just want to say sorry for the way that I acted the first day I just wanted to tease you' I said still looking at the water. 'Yeah I knew it from the beginning' she said looking to me. I gave her the I don't understand look. She then let out this cute little giggle. 'From the very first minute that I drove in the street that I was gonne live in and I saw you guys sitting there on your front porch I knew that you were gonne say something. I just knew it.' So to make you feel better I acted as if It bothered me but it didn't at all. You can say I like the attention' she said now smirking. I just couldn't listen to her anymore so to get rid of that stupid smirk I stood up and lifted her up, threw her over my shoulder and threw her in the river. The sound that came out of her throat was unbearable. It actually scared me. When I saw that she came out of the river I held 2 fingers and 1 finger in the air to show her that it was 2-1 for me. And that's when I grabbed my longboard and tried to be as fast as I could. I knew that she could longboard, but so fast. I was even scared that she would catch up with me and threw me off of the board. When I reached her house I saw my parents and her parents talking to each other. Shit. 'Grayson where have you guys been' Cora's mom asked. I explained to her that we went to the river. She just nodded her head. When she saw Cora she was shocked. 'Cora what happened' she asked walking over to her wet child. 'I- we- we where by the river and Grayson pushed me in it, it was so cold and he let me in it and I couldn't get out. He just watched how I struggled to get out. When it didn't amuse him anymore he left. Then this woman came and helped me out of the river.' She said between sobs. GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN, what did you do to Cora, do you think that we are okay with that' my mom screamed to me. 'But mom...' I started. 'No buts, I'm grounding you for the rest of the week and you're not allowed to use your cellphone either' she said holding her hand out for me to put my phone in it. I gave it to her and just looked at Cora, hoping that she would say that she was joking, but she never did. 'Cora, honey I'm so sorry for my son his behaviour, I'll make sure that he never ever does that' she said looking at her with pity in her eyes. 'Now you inside and started with doing nothing' she said pointing to the house. I obeyed and walked towards the house. Before entering I looked at Cora and she hold up 3 fingers and 2 saying that it was 3-2 for her. Darned she planed everything she is so smart. I just smiled at her and shook my head. I walked into my room laid down on my bed again struck with boredom. Thanks to Cora.

*Cora's P.O.V*

I took a shower and putted on a skinny jeans and a comfy shirt and sat down on my bed. I texted Ethan telling him everything that happened. He then called me laughing because he wanted to hear the story again. When I talked to him for a good 15 minutes he hanged up the phone cause the children's who he was babysitting wanted to play with him. I wanted to call Grayson but the it hit me. I didn't had his number and he didn't had a phone so I just decided to go over to his house. I didn't we t through the front door but I went through his window, hoping to scare the Shit out of him just the way he did with me back then. I climbed on top of the roof, Ethan once showed me and it's actually pretty easy. I walked to Grayson his window and it was opened. I managed to get in his room without making a single noise. He was sitting on his chair with his back facing the window. I slowly walked to him and when I felt that it was time to scare him I did it. ' WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' I screamed while grabbing a hold of his shoulders. If I tell you that he almost fell from his chair, would you believe me. 'CORA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, I almost got a freaking heart attack' he said stroking a hand through his hair. 'GRAYSON ARE YOU OKAY' his mom screamed from downstairs. 'Quickly Cora hide in here' he said to me leading me towards his closet. 'Grayson are you okay' she asked clearly worried. I couldn't see what they did cause I was in a freaking closet. When his mom left he took me out of his closet. ' Because my mom grounded, which was your fault, I'm not allowed to have anybody over anymore. I sat on his bed and watched what he was doing. 'Haha Grayson what are you doing' I asked him. 'Well I don't know if you got eyes but if you look a little bit better you see that I'm not doing anything' he said angry. 'Relax Gray. I just want to say that it's 4-2 and that means that I won right' I asked him raising my eyebrow. He let out a small laugh. 'Believe me Cora it just stared' he said looking at me intimidated. 'Haha just stared, I'm just gonne end it right here' I said getting up from his bed. I walked over to the chair where he was sitting on. I started into his eyes. I grabbed his soft cheeks in my hands and gave him a kiss on his soft pink lips. He kissed back. I felt that he was enjoying it and on that moment I pulled away. 'Hey that is not fair, I was getting into it' he said looking disappointed. I just smirked. 'Wait Cora why did you did that, I thought you were more into Ethan' he said scratching his neck. 'Haha I know, I mean Ethan he's nice and funny and stuff, but I'm more into bad guys' I said winking and walking back to the window. 'Wait Cora where are you going' Grayson asked getting up from his chair. 'I'm going home of course ' I said on a duh tone. 'Okay, I'll see you around' he said putting his hands in his pocket. 'Yeah you will. Oh and Grayson 4-2 ' I said before getting out. He stood by his window and watched how I ran back home. He waved and I waved back.
I guess New Jersey isn't that bad after all.

*1 year later*

Me and Grayson have been on a couple of dates and he asked me 4 months ago if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I of course said yes. I just turned 18 and Grayson and Ethan turned 19 and we have been traveling through whole America the last couple of vacation. I like it. Oh Ethan also has a girlfriend, same age as me and we are best friends. So we have been traveling with the four of us and sometimes Ethan and Grayson's best friend join us. I think you know them Aaron Carpenter and Jack Dail aka Grethancarpendail. To see the four of them having fun is amazing. I never thought that I would've fit in New Jersey so good. I guess my life isn't a miserable hell after all. Mater of fact I love my life, I love my friends and my family that's important.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This week story is for my #1 fan @cora96funny, I hope you liked it. Because of her I'm gonne do requests. So if you want me to make you a story just send me a private message. The first four people will get a story. If you guys are okay with that I'll continue otherwise I'll just stick with the Y/N stories cause I like to make those. That doesn't mean that I will stop to make those I think Imma do it like this: this Wednesday I made a requested story and next week I make a Y/N story etc. I hope you all liked it, if not let me know and I'll stop making request stories. At the end of the day I do this all for you guys. Have a nice day today ❤. I like Grethancarpendail they are just amazing.

✌PEACE ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...
1.1M 12.5K 111
Dolan Twin Imagines! I wrote most of these imagines a very long time ago so if a lot of them seem very immature and a lot of mistakes through out th...
180K 1.3K 43
Ethan and Grayson imagines. If you want an imagine just comment or private message me. I'll gladly do one for you. If I have written an imagine for y...
214K 2.6K 32
Just little stories for you to enjoy x