THE BHANUSHALI HOUSEHOLD.

By fictionaltale

Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eld... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
πŸ¦‹
PART πŸ¦‹ I
PART πŸ¦‹ II
PART πŸ¦‹ III
PART πŸ¦‹ IV
PART πŸ¦‹ V
PART πŸ¦‹ VI
PART πŸ¦‹ VII
PART πŸ¦‹ VIII
PART πŸ¦‹ IX
PART πŸ¦‹ X
PART πŸ¦‹ XI
Q/A
PART πŸ¦‹ XII
PART πŸ¦‹ XIII
PART πŸ¦‹ XIV
PART πŸ¦‹ XV
PART πŸ¦‹ XVI
PART πŸ¦‹ XVII
PART πŸ¦‹ XVIII
PART πŸ¦‹ XIX
PART πŸ¦‹ XX
PART πŸ¦‹ XXI
PART πŸ¦‹ XXII
PART πŸ¦‹ XXIII
PART πŸ¦‹ 00
PART πŸ¦‹ XXIV
PART πŸ¦‹ XXV
PART πŸ¦‹ 001
PART πŸ¦‹ XXVI
PART πŸ¦‹ XXVII
PART πŸ¦‹ XXVIII
PART πŸ¦‹ XXIX
PART πŸ¦‹ 002
PART πŸ¦‹ XXXI
PART πŸ¦‹ XXXII
PART πŸ¦‹ XXXIII

PART πŸ¦‹ XXX

7.2K 685 74
By fictionaltale

》~■~《

》~■~《

chapter 30

Sania, woke up with dark circles circling around her eyes due to her sleepless night and the reason ?

No,

You guessed it wrong.

The reason for her sleepless night is not sunansh but her exams.

She did not perform well on the last exam because of overthinking and the guilt of screwing the previous exam didn't let her sleep until she was well prepared for the upcoming exam.

Scratching her head, she descended the stairs while yawning.

"Mummyy!! Nashta"
(Mom breakfast)

She screamed, jumping on the sofa taking the remote from the table and switching on the television.

Lying on the sofa while keeping one leg on the headrest and other on the ground, she hummed along with the song.

"Good morning gokuldham~~~" mimicking the voice she sat straight when her mother bought two plates along with her.

keeping the plates on the table, her mother walked away without saying anything?

Without saying anything??

Sania found it suspicious but ignored it after finding the plate filled with Matar paneer, her favourite dish.

Grabbing the plate she stuffed her mouth with chapati and matar Paneer, savouring the delicious food.

As she was about to take the second morsel, a click sound made her moments halt. Slowly tilting her head she found her husband sitting on the couch, waving at her while holding the phone in the other hand.

"What a sight darling" she sat stiffly staring at him with wide eyes.

"1:23, what a perfect time to have breakfast," he commented, clapping his hands.

Sania slowly moved her face towards the mirror in the corner observing herself in it. Messy hairs, wrinkled clothes which don't go well with each other, the way she climbed down the stairs while scratching her head, the way she sat and behaved, everything was playing in her mind in slow speed making her close her eyes in embarrassment and run to her room while holding the plate.

"Darling~~" sunansh called out, while laughing at her reaction.

'she looks so cute while eating'

Upon reaching her room she slammed the door shut as she closed her eyes and calmed the racing heart.

Taking fast steps near the mirror, her eyes landed on the reflection making her close the eyes instantly.

'I look so terrible, urghh'

Eating a morsel in frustration as she gulped down the embrassent as well as matar paneer.

'Bata ke nai aa sakta tha, ughh'
(Couldn't he inform before coming, ugh)

Hurriedly finishing her food she burped while having the last bite and drank the water from a jug, kept on the night table.

Running towards the washroom, she washed her hands and had a bath washing every part with body scrub, wanting to smell good.

Wrapping a towel around herself, and took steps towards her cupboard.

"I must look good"

Mumbling to herself she took bunch of her favourite clothes and started examining it.

"he wore white shirt, so I should twin with him"

Separating the coloured clothes from white, a sigh left her mouth,as she looked over them trying to select one dress.

"Need help" A voice startled her making her jump, looking back she found her husband, leaning onto the doorframe and munching on the chips.

Everything around her seemed blurred, only the sight which her eyes could behold was him, only him.

"Darling~~" snapping his fingers, he made her come out of trance, clearing her throat she looked away trying to find an appropriate dress.

"This will look good on you" he comments, pulling a baby pink sleeveless kurti which reaches till her angle.

"Mai tumhari pasand q pehnu"
(Why will I wear your liked one)

"Q ki Mai tumhari pasand hu"
(Beacuse I'm your liked one)

He winked, walking out of the room leaving dumbfounded sania behind.

"I don't like it" she threw the dress, and sat on the bed with huff forgetting the fact that he saw her half naked, in towel.

°°°°°°

"I hope everything is up to your liking" Shanta said while serving the plate filled with tasty dishes.

गरम गरम पुरण पोळी वर साजुक तुपा ची धार, सोबतीने दूध आणि आमटी, कांदा बज्जी, बटाटा बज्जी, मिर्ची बज्जी, पापड आणि गोड आम रास ,भात.

Reyansh and Siya were seated on the ground for having their lunch. She bit her lips from laughing out loud looking at his face.

"आई एक सादि पोळी"
(Mom one chapati)

Siya said taking the puran poli from his plate leaving only keeping ¼ of it, sliding some aam ras from his bowl to hers, she transferred some bajji from his plate to hers making him smile at her actions.

Shanta served him hot chapati and they both started Savouring their food.

"पेट भरके जेवा जावाई बापु"
(Eat fully son-in-law)

Shivaji said in his broken Hindi before going into the kitchen, as Reyansh nodded with a small smile.

"Have this son-in-law" Shanta placed the ladoo she especially prepared for jamai raja.

Reyansh gulped his saliva, feeling his head dizzzy by finding so many sweet dishes infront of him.

"लाजू नका पोट भरून जेवण करा"
(Don't be shy and eat fully)

Reyansh smiled understanding a bit of her words as she served another chapati in his plate.

"मजा पेट खूप बर गया"
(I am full)

Everyone tried to control their laugh hearing his marathi but failed to do so and burst into laughter.

" अग बाई!! किती गोड बोलता तुम्ही जावई बापू"
(Oh god!! You talk so sweetly son-in-law)

Shanta said, admiring Reyansh while Siya made a face seeing her mother.

"You need something?" she whispered slowly, mixing rice and amti with papad.

Reyansh nodded his head pointing at her and mouthing 'you' making Siya look around. If her parents saw them or not, when she found no-one except a few bodyguards she sighed in relief and smacked his chest trying hard to control the smile forming on her lips.

"बाळा"
(Baby)

Shivaji kept another poli in her plate, as she looked at him in disbelief.

"Baba no I already ate two, I don't have room for another" she argued keeping the Puran poli back into the plate.

"We can overeat sometimes," he shrugged his shoulders, keeping the puranpoli back in her plate.

"I cannot overeat sweet food baba" she whined, placing the poli back at its place.

"Okay then I'll bring one chapati for you" he quickly got up from his place and ran inside the kitchen like a little kid.

Siya chuckled and looked at her father, feeling a gaze on her as she looked sideways finding her husband looking at her.

"What?" She mouthed as he shook his head and muttered

"You are beautiful"

°°°°°°

"I know," Myra smirked, flipping her hair and having her food.

"You know?" Abhimaan looks in horror at his younger sister who found out about his affair.

"tu toh meri pyaari behen hai na, tu papa ko nahi batayegi na"
(You are my sweet sister, you will not tell father right?)

He pleased massaging her biceps on the verge of crying.

"ek Baap ne kiya apne hi bete ka khoon q ki bete ko pasand aa gayi thi Russian moon"

(A father killed his own son because son liked Russian moon)

Myra praised herself for rhyming the sentence and patted her own back.

"q apne bhai ko marwane pe tuli hai, behen"
(Why are you trying to kill your own brother)

Abhimaan cried, wiping the sweat from his forehead and imagining what will his father do if he gets to know that his son is dating a Russian girl.

No intercaste, no inter-religion but an inter-country love affair.

"What do you want , I will get it for my sweet sister," he smiled, showing his 32 teeths making Myra jerk off his hand from her shoulder as a smirk formed on her lips.

"There's nothing in this world which Myra Rathore couldn't have," she answered, patting his shoulders with a fake worried face.

"Definitely"

Both the duo looked back hearing the voice, finding Avyansh standing there with hands resting inside his pockets.

"There's nothing in this world which Myra Avyansh Bhanushali couldn't have"

°°°°°°

" You have everything except for one thing" Sania said while eating the ice cream from her tub.

"What thing?" sunansh asked, fixing his hair in three front mirrors.

"Common sense" she answered while laughing, fixing her pink kurti which she wore along with white wide-legged pant.

Both were returning to Bhanushali mansion when they stopped in front of the ice cream parlour to have ice cream but looking at the crowd, she decided to have ice cream in the car itself.

So sunansh brought two ice creams for them along with a few snacks.

"who needs common sense when I have a handsome face with good muscular body" sunansh smirked, raising his eyebrows at her.

Sania calmed her racing heart while looking at the man in the driver's seat looking so ethereal.

If there was old Sania she would have punched him but now she has हृदय परिवर्तन (change of heart)

'Itni zor se dhadakna band karde nai to bahar nikal ke phek dungi tujhe'
(Stop beating so loudly or else I'll throw you out)

"Darling" sunansh snapped his fingers, taking her out of the trance.

"Aise mat dekho mujhe nai to pyaar ho jayega"
(Don't look at me like this or else you'll fall in love)

He joked making her heart stop and turning her cheeks pink.

'What are you doing to me papa ke pare'

The man with whom she was hesitant to start her future a few days ago has now become a important part of her life, making her feel thousands of emotions.

Her Sunansh, her husband, her papa ke para.

°°°°°°

'Myra Bhanushali'

She recalled his words while twirling around the room making her dress flow along with the rhythm. She wore a white full sleeve kurti along with favourite jhumkas and a pair of juttis.

"sajna hai mujhe, Sajna ke liye~~"

She hummed the song applying kajal to her eyes. Checking herself in the mirror for the last time she left her room.

"Let's go avy baby" she said, pulling him from the dinning table.

"You can go Myra, Avyansh will have his dinner and come" her mother said smiling at avyansh who nodded at her.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm her daughter or he is her son" Myra whispered while sitting on the chair , to her father who made a pout and hugged her sideways.

"and sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted or not" Abhimaan mumbles to which Myra mouthed a 'yes' while nodding her head.

"from dustbin" Avyansh whispers in abhimaan's ear and earned a kick from him as a reward.

"Abhi don't hit him" his dad warned making him sit straight on the seat.

After having dinner the couple bid the farewell and started thier journey to Bhanushali mansion.

"Avy baby" Myra sat sideways in the car leaning onto the seat, looking at her husband.

"Hmm" he replied being concentrated on the road.

"Can you pinch me" her weird wish made his head turn and raise a eyebrow in confusion.

"Common do it" she whined forwarding her hand.

"Why?" He asked, parking the car to the sideways and unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Want to confirm, if I am dreaming or my avy baby has really changed" she said slowly, grazing her fingers on his face arising goosebumps over his body at the sensual touch.

"Will you pinch me or should I kiss you" she whispered sensually near his lips, faning her hot breath over his lips, as she pulled him closer by grabbing his collar.

"how about I punch you" he said, as a hearty laugh was heard from him , tucking her hairs behind.

"You are an unromantic asshole" She comments pushing him away and sitting straight on the seat with a puffed cheeks.

"Aab jaisa bhi hu tumhara hu"

A smile broke onto her lips, hearing him. Putting on the seatbelt she leaned onto the seat,closing her eyes as she spoke.

"Stop staring and start the car"

'Mine, only mine'

Her mind repeated those words, finding a sense of assurance, assurance that her avy baby had finally started to accept his feelings.

Though he may have behaved like a jerk and a complete asshole with her in the past, she knew he always had a soft spot for her in some corner of his heart. She smiled looking at the man in the driver's seat.

Her Avyansh, her husband, her avybaby.

°°°°°°

"Siya" Reyansh whispered slowly, holding the white cloth, looking like a lost puppy.

"Yes ansh" she answered, combing her long hair and looking at him through the mirror.

"I don't know how to wear this' ' he said, as he walked forward hanging the cloth to her.

"Ansh, if you are not comfortable wearing this you can opt for jeans" she replied in a soft tone as he shook his head in denial wanting to wear the clothes his father-in-law gifted him.

"I don't want to upset him," he said, as a smile broke into her lips, filling her heart with happiness, as she tip-toed and planted a kiss on his cheeks, turning his ears red.

"He will understand , don't force yourself" she whispered, caressing his cheeks, his hands finding their way to her waist holding it gently.

"It's been so long since I felt fatherly love and I don't want to disappoint him," he said slowly, caressing her waist as his lips found its way to her forehead, kissing it.

"Let me get ready then I'll call baba he will help you, hmm" nodding to her, he moved back allowing her to get ready.

Making the plates of her hair she secured it with a rubber band. Taking the small box from the dressing table she took a pinch of vermillion and was about to apply it on her hairline.

"May I?" Reyansh asked, forwarding his hands, halting her movements. Who smiled in return keeping the box on his palm.

Taking a pinch of vermillion he applied it in her hairline as she closed her eyes feeling the movement and some fell on her nose in the process of doing so.

He was about to wipe the vermillion from her nose but she stopped, saying it was a good sign.

He headed to the bed where his bag was kept, fishing out the gajra from it he made his way to her who was curious of his action but then a shy smile broke into her lips finding the thing in his hand.

" for me?" She asked, turning back asking him to help her wear the gajra.

Reyansh shook his head in no as she looked back giving him a glare "Then for whom" he smiled looking at the jealous siya.

"For my wife" his response again brought a smile to her face which was frowning a few seconds ago.

"I never knew Reyansh Bhanushali could joke" she muttered, turning back and handing him the pins.

"I never knew Siya Bhanushali could be jealous" He replied with a chuckle, securing the gajra with pins properly.

"वेडा माणुस"
(Crazy man)

"Just for you" he said, hugging her from behind, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Since when did you start saying such cheesy words?"

He giggled showing his dimples as she admired him in the front mirror, she smiled looking at the serene view, praying to God to never snatch the smile from his face, the love of her life.

Her Reyansh, her husband, her ansh

I'm sorry guys, I'm really sorry. I know I'm an idiot who dissappear and appears whenever I want.

It's just my way of dealing with problems -- running away.

I would not try to explain myself as I'm the wrong one here for ghosting you all for about a month. You can curse me as much as you want-- I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.

Thank you for patiently waiting for the update ✨️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 90.9K 75
Two People Put Together In A Arranged Marriage One Hates The Other, While The Other Only Wants Some Love Let's See Maya and Aditya's Journey Towards...
11.5M 268K 36
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
2.5M 93.7K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...