UNMARKED

By LadyKnightMeg

Song of the Lioness meets Game of Thrones in this thrilling fantasy-adventure! Blayre of Blumore is a Seeker... More

1: Curiosity Killed the Cat
2: Homecoming
4: Joy and Curses
5: Thieves in the Night
6: By the Duke's Will
7: Mage Dances
8: King's Orders
9: Expensive Taste
10: Dark Dealings
11: The Underground
12: Connections
13: Celebration and Secrets
14: Motive and Mystery
15: Bite Your Tongue
16: In Plain Sight
17: Dangerous Hunger
18: The Moon and the Sun
19: When Senses Fail
20: Tea Time
21: Past, Present, and Future
22: Sea of Assassins
23: Blurring Lines
24: A New Chapter
25: Hawk and Prey
26: A Copper for Your Thoughts
27: Wild Goose Chase
28: Tangled Threads
29: History Revealed
29, pt 2
30: Return to the Mountains
31: Falling
32: Healing
33: In the Viper's Nest
34: The Power of Observation
35: Trespassing
36: Knives and Claws
37: Reconnaissance
38: Ignorance is Bliss
39: Truth Teller
40: Exhaustion
41: The Calm Before the Storm
42: The Eye of the Storm
43: Hunger for Power
44: Dragonling
45: The Blue of the Sky
46: The Beginning
Acknowledgements
UNMARKED HAS NEW COVER!
Book 2 now available!
Check out As Dark as the Forest

3: A Job Interrupted

20.8K 1.1K 250
By LadyKnightMeg

Unsurprisingly, Seaver had a change of heart, for he joined them, offering to bring the Triad of Seekers up to the main keep himself. "Father should be home, I'm afraid my mother is as well." He gave Blayre a wry glance. She kept her face impassive.

This was part of the job: Facing inimical family members in a professional manner, while plastering a smile on her face.

Seaver's presence wouldn't necessarily stave the wound between Blayre and their father's wife, but she still felt a small boost in confidence having him by her side. In fact, Seaver's and their younger sister Darya's full acceptance of their bastard sister only irritated Lady Marianna even more. The Lady Blumore was the only one who could not reconcile that the fault in Blayre's parentage lay with Lord Darach Blumore and the woman he had bedded over twenty years prior during one of his many trips to treat with the mountain clans.

They strode across the courtyard toward the main keep, the grass springy and green between Blayre's booted feet. In just a few weeks, the damp mountain atmosphere would produce a vibrant array of colorful mountain flora. For now, she breathed in the cool air, free of all of the overwhelming sensations of the city.

The stone floors of the keep were decorated with plush navy carpets trimmed with gray - the colors of Blumore. Blayre took in the walls adorned with various pieces of artwork both new and old - Lord Darach often brought clan-made furnishings back from his trips. She allowed herself a small smile as Fletcher took in the interior of her former home with wide appreciative eyes.

Her father was a noble, but he may as well be a merchant trader what with his line of work - of course merchants did not dance the political dance the way Lord Darach could.

"My lord, may I be of assistance?" A nasally voice sounded to Blayre's right. Blayre's attention drew away from the keep walls to rest on Nigel, Blumore's master of the keep. Their eyes met and recognition dawned on the small slip of a man. "Seeker Blayre." He dipped into a quick bow "We have been expecting you and your party. Your fa- ah- Lord Darach is in his study at the moment. My Lord, if you wish i can take them from here, unless you would like to join them." The man's brown eyes rested on Blayre's tall brother.

"I'll join them for a moment at least," Seaver shrugged, "I've come this far."

"You should have notified me that they had arrived, my lord and I would have taken care of everything. Why didn't the guards tell me..." Nigel went off on a trail of muttered musings.

Blayre smirked, catching her brother's eye. Some things never changed.

Her father was not in his study when they arrived. Nigel sat them in the chairs in front of her while he fetched the Lord of the castle.

Blayre stood immediately once the high-strung butler had left, and walked the perimeter of the familiar room. Her father's study had always been her favorite room in the keep. A massive mahogany desk presided over the window side of the room, the walls were lined with old books and artifacts and it smelled of books and the cinnamon incense that Lord Darach always insisted on burning because it improved his concentration.

"Do you know anything about this job?" Blayre inquired of her brother while they waited for Lord Darach to arrive. She fingered the metalwork wolves that hung on the wall - her favorite piece in the entire keep.

"Apparently there's a ring of illegal Charm production going on in Mountainvale - those reporting it can't identify the source though, it seems. But a few of the illegal charms were discovered in an abandoned store-room beneath one of the inns. Whomever it is knows metalsmithing."

At that moment, Lord Darach himself made his entrance, nearly gliding into the room on long strides. To Blayre's vast relief, his Lady was not attending him at the present moment, though she seldom did come to the study.

    Before she could react properly, Blayre found herself wrapped up in her father's embrace, her face pressed unceremoniously into the starched fabric of the shirt that stretched over his broad shoulders.

    So much for professionalism.

    "My dear, it's been too long since you've been home. I hope your trip from the capital was smooth?"

Blayre replied with a muffled "Yes".

"I really don't know why you insisted on staying in that dreadful tavern last night instead of making the trip up the mountain. I really would have liked you to stay here. You can never tell what you might be exposed to in those places."

Well, crown heirs and rogue mages for one. She thought wryly, simultaneously wanting to melt further into her father's embrace and push away to save face. Blayre eyed the other two members of her triad from over her father's shoulder. Ainslee was unaware, distractedly staring in the direction of Seaver, while Fletcher was attempting to hide one of his infamous smirks - though not hard enough in Blayre's opinion.

"Father you know this visit is strictly professional." Blayre chided, half-heartedly. That and the fact that I can't be under the same roof as Marianna for very long without going all fangs and fur. Though the Lady Blumore reminded her step-daughter more of a ferret than the fierce wolf that was part of the Blumore sigil.

"No one plays by the rules these days, my dear." Lord Darach said, his green eyes crinkling at the outer corners.

"Well you certainly don't." Blayre said crossly. Her mere existence was proof of that. "At any rate, we would be a lot more conspicuous staying here at Blumore." she continued, disentangling herself from her father's embrace. "Difficult to execute our plan of espionage when the targets know who we are, and if we had to travel up and down the mountainside.  It's difficult enough to keep myself under wraps while in town. Thank the Sun and Moon I've scarcely been seen here since before my coming-of-age.

Not that that had slowed down the magically affected Duke Rorrick.

Drats. Blayre had been distracted long enough to drive the handsome duke from her mind, and now that predicament had come rushing back.

Fletcher cleared his throat. "My apologies Lord Blumore, but our time is a bit limited here. If we could proceed?"

Thank the Sun and Moon for Fletcher. Keeping things on task here at Blumore was much more of a challenge than she had anticipated. Blayre had not wanted this job. She had argued with Captain Holt that there was too much conflict of interest.

"You've been assigned and you will go. There is conflicting interest everywhere, the best learn to put personal bias aside in order to do their jobs. If you cannot do that, then you've trained for the wrong vocation." The captain had informed her in his no-nonsense way.

"Seaver gave us a brief introduction on the issue." Blayre pressed, summarizing what they knew so far.

"Yes, yes." Lord Darach waved his hand as if it were not all that important. "Just the usual violation of unmarked wizards creating illegal charms to store power. The mountains are unfortunately rich with the supplies needed to create such things."

"You said 'unmarked'," Ainslee pointed out, breaking the silence, "Have you encountered them to know for sure they are unmarked and not simply marked mages trying to store up more power?"

"Why don't we all sit." Lord Darach said, motioning for the triad to take their seats while he slipped into the large chair behind his desk. He glanced out the window, steepling his hands on the desk.

"The truth of it is that I don't know. I just assumed."

Well he wouldn't know, Blayre supposed. Most every-day citizens assumed that marking a mage equated to instant obedience - and it did bring on some degree of control and deference to the crown.

"So regardless of mark or lack of mark, they are producing charms without license to do so?" Ainslee clarified. Charms for storing magic were only sold by licensed dealers. The materials were difficult to access, and were not plentiful. Blumore had control of most of the materials - they could be found deep within the mountains, and the Clans on the other side of the Airgean Mountains had some access as well.

Lord Darach's heavy gaze circulated the room, coming to rest on his daughter. "I was hoping you could at least figure out whom we are dealing with - marked or unmarked. Though I suspect it's unmarked. Mountainvale is too small a town - the marked have certainly been interrogated already."

Blayre resisted the urge to look away. He wanted her to seek them out - and not in the traditional way.

Blayre's father was one of only a few people who knew about her Sense. But he had never pressed her to use it before. In fact it had always been the opposite. He had been the one to move quickly - sending her to foster with her Aunt Aphria in the Capital when it had begun to manifest under the mostly true guise of removing her from a home life fraught with tension.

She shook her head ever so slightly. Lord Darach raised an eyebrow - one of their shared traits. She hoped he wouldn't press her on this. She had to discover who these mages were without overusing her Sense and incriminating herself twice in the span of a few days.

"Do you have the paperwork?" she asked. Her father nodded and removed a small stack of papers from a leather-bound portfolio on his desk. He handed them to her. She flipped through them, examining the written evidence and handed it over to Ainslee.

"Will there be anything else?"

"No, you are dismissed. I had hoped you would stay for midday meal at least though."

Blayre cringed internally at the thought of having to sit in the same room as her stepmother. "I think it best if we leave as soon as possible to begin our task." Blayre said, ignoring the looks of disappointment that briefly colored Ainslee and Seaver's faces. This was not the time for romantic distraction, she wanted to inform them.

Plenty of time for that in the Capital.

Blayre stood, turning away from the look of hurt in her father's eyes. But she had learned long ago that appeasing others in situations like this only made her hurt more. She didn't need the stormcloud of her stepmother hanging over her ability to get the job done.

"If you will excuse us, we will report back in a few days, or when the job is complete." Blayre bowed quickly, and left the room, but not before she met her brother's eyes and saw the clouded anger in them.

"Blayre, we have time to stay. This isn't that urgent," Blayre ignored Ainslee's pleading voice and continued to stride down the familiar hallway toward the keep's exit. The walls suddenly felt as though they were pressing in on her from both sides, the ceiling crashing down. She needed to get outside. "Blayre." Ainslee said with more emphasis.

"Leave her alone, Ains. This is difficult enough for her. And she's right. We're doing a job." Fletcher snapped at their friend. "We're not here to rekindle past relationships."

"Are you kidding me right now, Fletch?" Ainslee snapped.

Blayre turned "Both of you, enough! Ains, do you have the folio?"

"Yes." The redhead responded tersely.

"Good, let's go then." Blayre strode purposefully down the hall, eating up the carpeted floors with her strides.

"Leaving already are we?" A honeyed voice startled Blayre into a complete stop, Fletcher bumped into her back, pitching her forward. Blayre quickly regained her balance, but remained frozen by the woman who stood in front of her. It was like a deep cold had settled over the hall.

"Well?" The cool gaze settled on her, with doe-brown eyes and blonde hair turned ash with middle age.

"Lady Marianna." Blayre said with the briefest of bows. "If you'll excuse us, we must be off."

"Darya will be so disappointed she hasn't had the chance to see you, Blayre."

Blayre eyed her stepmother skeptically, for what she knew to be a farce. Marianna knew how to play her stepdaughter's weaknesses, and dangling her younger sister in front of her like a slab of bacon in front of a hungry mutt was one way.

"I will be in town for the next few days. Darya is welcome to come visit me in Mountainvale, we're staying at the Th-"

"Don't you think that might ruin your hunting game?" Lady Marianna interrupted, running a nail along the beaded neckline of her bodice. "I do know how you people like to keep a low profile. Skulking about my castle like common thieves."

Blayre felt Fletcher tense behind her. She reached back to prevent him from moving any closer to the Lady of Blumore. Marianna was certainly trying to provoke Blayre, but she couldn't know Fletcher's history.

"What do you propose, my lady? We really must be going, father insists. . ."

"I am fairly certain your father intended to invite you to midday meal, though I told him you would refuse. He was still hopeful of course."

Twelve hells. Blayre thought. Was there no end to her guilt-tripping? Blayre glanced at her friends hopelessly.

"Well, Ainslee was looking forward to a real meal, so I suppose we can stay."

Ainslee's freckled face scrunched into a momentary scowl but immediately smoothed when she remembered the benefit of staying.

Blayre swore when she looked back at her stepmother that the woman's cool facade had fallen for just a moment. A frown tugged at the corners of her mouth, but was quickly replaced by a smile beaming like a ray of sunshine that might suddenly be overtaken by clouds.

So Marianna had only wanted to guilt Blayre, she hadn't expected her to crack and - Sun and Moon forbid, actually stay for midday meal. Not after last time.

"Very well, luncheon will be served in fifteen minutes. You may want to clean off some of that road dust." Lady Marianna waved a hand at them, the baubles on her wrist clinking and twinkling in the sunlight filtering through the stained glass window. "

"Yes, my lady." Chorused Ainslee and Fletcher, but custom was lost on Blayre who just stared coldly at Marianna's disappearing form.

Fletcher fell into step beside Blayre, "Why did you agree to that?" He asked. "If you don't want to stay, we could have just left." He put an arm around her shoulders.

Blayre gave him a small smile, "Because she didn't want me to either, and I think she thought I would stand my ground and just leave."

"Then why not leave you alone?" Fletcher put in, lifting bushy eyebrows.

"Because she is Lady Marianna of Blumore, the instigator. That's why my father never brings her along on political engagements."

"Yes Im sure from what you've told me, that's the only reason." Fletcher snorted.

Blayre gave silent agreement, alhough she liked to believe that her biological mother had been the only woman he'd had an affair with. Her father's extramarital life wasn't exactly something she wanted to dwell on.

    "I thought she wanted us to get cleaned up." Ainslee broke her sulking silence.

    "She does," Blayre grinned wickedly, "And that is why we will not."

    Luncheon was in the dining room located on first floor of the west side of the keep. Windows lined the outer wall - an addition to the original architecture that Lord Darach had added to create a brighter atmosphere. The room was ideal for entertaining guests with its elaborate high ceiling and view of the mountainside.

    Blayre wasn't sure what she felt like here - guest or intruder? Lady Marianna watched her coldly from her place to Lord Darach's right, Seaver sat on his left, his attention mostly on Ainslee who he had insisted sit beside him, across from Blayre.

    "It's unusual for Darya to be running so late, is it not?" Blayre asked, when the seat to her left had not been filled.

    Lord Darach let out a hearty laugh, "We will excuse her this time, since she's on her way to the Capital at present."

Blayre turned her eyes to her stepmother, wishing she could burn through the woman with something as simple as a glare. The woman stared back at her, a challenge in her doe-eyed gaze. Eyes that no one would suspect of as much grief as she had ever caused Blayre. As the tension grew palpably in the room, Blayre said nothing, moving the food around on her plate with her fork. Fletcher placed a steady hand on her leg in silent support.

Games, games and more games. What was she doing? She shouldn't even be playing these games anymore. She was disassociated with this nonsense - or so she had thought, before she walked right into another one of Marianna's provocations. 

With a screech of wooden legs on stone, Blayre stood and excused herself, abruptly leaving the room. Seaver stood to follow her, shooting a look at his mother,  but Blayre didn't wait for him. She heard surprised chatter behind her, and another chair sliding out, far more softly than she had moved.

Intent as she was in getting away from the Blumore keep, Blayre bumped full on into something solid and muscular just outside. The man grabbed her by her upper arms to stop her from stumbling and she glanced up into the chiseled face of Duke Rorrick. His ocean eyes widened in recognition and she felt all the blood drain from her face.

"Demon's blood." Blayre cursed, then regained her composure as best as she could, her face reddening. "My apologies, your gr-" Suddenly his lips were pressed  against hers, cutting her off. There was nothing romantic about it, and she pulled away, startled.

Sorry. Rorrick mouthed, then pulled her in for an embrace. She could see Ripley over his shoulder, the mild confusion replaced by a scowl as he recognized the young woman his friend had just pressed his lips to.

"Why, after you disappeared last night, I never thought I'd see you again." Rorrick was saying. "I'm so glad that our paths crossed once more." Through their physical contact,  Blayre felt with satisfaction that there was no longer any trace of the unwanted magic in Rorrick.

Blayre hid her reddening face from the curious glances of onlookers - the various soldiers and servants employed by the Blumore Estate. Not knowing what to do, Blayre allowed Rorrick to continue holding on to her. "What are you doing?" She hissed in his ear.

"Bear with me for a moment." He murmured. "I don't want the entire keep knowing who I am is all."

Blayre nodded, "Then let me go, please, Y-your . . . uh . . . I won't give you away."

Rorrick grinned crookedly. "Yes, I see you're doing well with that." He reached up and tapped her nose affectionately, before releasing her.

Blayre raised an eyebrow at him and straightened her uniform, flicking non-existent dirt from the sleeves. Her lips tingled from the Duke's unbidden kiss. "Well then." She said, trying to gain back some of her composure. She knew her face must still be burning profusely.

It seemed that she had been followed out of the keep, for Ainslee looked furious and Fletcher, she could tell was doing his very best to reign in his laughter. "I take it this is the fellow you were so secretive about last night?"

"Oh piss up a hill, Fletch." Blayre grumbled.

"Rory." Rorrick said, offering a hand for Fletcher to grasp - as though they were all equals and he not heir to the throne.  "She's got a mouth on her, that one." Rory and Fletcher exchanged grins in agreement. Rory turned back to Blayre, "This is your home, correct? I've come to request some assistance from Lord Blumore."

"Oh?" This piqued Blayre's interest. Rubbing her face, she glanced at Ripley who just continued to scowl at her.

"Would you mind bringing me to the Lord?" Rorrick asked. "It's a bit urgent." He rubbed at his arm where the object had been lodged the previous night.

"I can take him, Blayre. I know you're eager to leave." She hadn't realized that Seaver had followed them out. His voice was gentle but a bit strained, as though his sister had turned into an unpredictable wild animal. She supposed she had..

Blayre was torn between relief and disappointment. The Duke intrigued her, and there was of course the predicament of Ripley - though she'd just as soon avoid the volatile rogue mage.

"I would prefer to have Blayre take me in. I fear my request is a bit sensitive and I trust her."

Ainslee's scowl of disapproval matched Ripley's. "Then I'm going back to finish my meal." The redheaded girl proclaimed, grabbing Seaver by the arm and dragging him back toward the main building.

"We'll send father along to his study then," Seaver called back to them."

"Come along then . . . Rory." Blayre sighed, and Rory fell into step beside her - Ripley and Fletcher behind them like a pair of guard dogs on the heels of their masters.

"So, are you telling my father who you are or . . ?" Blayre's voice trailed off as she glanced up at Rory who was chewing on his cheek in thought. If she knew him better, she'd say he looked nervous. She needed to know how to announce him though when she waltzed back into the study.

Nigel materialized again, "Lady Blayre! I had thought you were leaving. Would you like me to escort this . . . er . . ." The wiry butler took in Rory's disheveled travel-wear, unsure without introduction how to address him. ". . . gentleman to your father's study?"

Blayre waved him off. "He's an acquaintance of mine, I will handle it. Thank you Nigel."

They had barely entered the room when Lord Darach strode in behind them.

"Blayre, I know you and Marianna do not get along, but you are truly too old for tantrums such as that." He paused, clenching a fist while glancing back and forth between Blayre and Rory. "What's this about?" He strode across the room to sit in his armchair.

"Lord Blumore, may I introduce to you," She hesitated briefly, glancing at Rorrick for confirmation. He nodded his assent. "His Grace, Duke Rorrick de Vihrea."

Lord Darach scrambled to stand again. "Your grace, this is unexpected." Rorrick awkwardly offered Lord Darach the hand with his sigil ring on it, and Blayre's father bowed his head, kissing the ring. She'd clearly forgotten that custom when she'd originally met Rorrick. Of course, she had been too busy digging an enchanted crystal from his arm.

Rorrick snatched his hand away quickly, forcing his hands into his pockets. "I confess, it is a bit unexpected for me too, Lord Blumore, I have been out of the country for some time and I am unused to the formalities." His brogue islander accent had all but disappeared.

"Do not worry on it, Your Grace. Please, sit." Lord Darach motioned to the chairs, still set up from the Seekers' meeting.

Blayre murmured to Fletcher "Go on ahead to the dining hall for midday meal." Her friend nodded, looking slightly disappointed that he would have to miss the goings on. But Blayre assumed the fewer the ears the better. She and Ripley remained standing, leaning against the wall, the tension palpable between them.

"So what brings you to Blumore, your Grace." Lord Darach asked when Rorrick had taken his seat in one of the supple leather chairs.

"First of all, I would just like to express the need for secrecy here. If you could not use my title beyond this meeting."

"Of course, your grace."

Rorrick continued, "To be honest I was just passing through - discreetly as possible - on my way to Emares City. Unfortunately Ripley and I were assaulted on our way here. Truly it was by our chance encounter with your daughter that I was saved from magic poisoning." Rory turned slightly in his chair, his eyes resting on Blayre who shifted uncomfortably under the weight of his gaze.

"How fortuitous." Lord Darach sat forward, leaning on his forearms and interlocked hands. He glanced at his daughter, hints of suspicion and amusement glinting in his green eyes.

"Lord Blumore, at the recommendation of my dear friend Ripley of Airghead, I would like to request some additional protection when I leave Mountainvale, if you are able to spare a few trustworthy bodies."

"Of course, your Grace. Let me see, I have a few guards in mind who I trust to be fully discrete and -"

"I had at least one person in mind - your daughter Blayre. She has proven her skill and discretion to myself and Ripley already."

"Truly invaluable." Ripley supported, voice monotone, face unreadable.

Blayre turned her attention to Rory, slack-jawed. "Your Grace," she interjected, "I would be honored to ensure your protection back to the Capital, but I am currently on a Crown issued assignment. And I am trained as a Seeker and not a guard."

"Who better to protect me from magical assault than a Seeker?" Rorrick countered, "Lady Blayre, please take a seat, so it's easier to look at you."

Blayre blushed - damn this bloody man and making her redden at every turn - and took the proffered seat.

"Daughter, as I see it, I requested the assistance of a Seeker to investigate the activity in Mountainvale in the first place. I am willing to release you to the temporary employ of Duke Rorrick - he is part of the Crown and his safety is of utmost importance to us. Your friends can stay on to tackle the situation here." Lord Darach leaned back fingertips pressed together, seemingly pleased with his decision.

Blayre cleared her throat uncomfortably "Father, Seekers traditionally work as a triad. Not a pair."

"Traditionally my dear, of course. But I think this is a situation that would call for a breach in the rules. I am sure Captain Holt would be in agreement."

Damn her father and his lack of punctiliousness. It was a wonder he wasn't a seasoned criminal.

"I will of course vouch for you when we return safely to Emares City." Rorrick put in, placing a reassuring hand on Blayre's thigh. She tried to drive out the tingling she felt at his touch.

Blayre swallowed and nodded, glancing between her father and the duke. It seemed there was no way out of this. "Very well."

Rorrick followed on Blayre's heels as she left Lord Darach's office for the second time that day. "Blayre, I am sorry to have put you in a slightly difficult position. I promise I will compensate you when we return to the Capital."

"I'm not worried about compensation, Rory, truly." Blayre scuffed her toe on a wrinkle the plush carpet, and resisted the urge to kick it. "I don't mind escorting you. I was just uncomfortable leaving a job unfinished."

"Understandable. Your loyalty to the Crown is to be admired." He smiled genuinely. "The truth is that Ripley here was adamant about seeking you out for the job. And we had a feeling that you would be here."

Blayre glanced back at the mage, surprised that he wanted her on the journey back with them. Though it was probably so he could keep his criminal eye on her.

"As I said your- Rory. It is not a problem. I will need to explain the situation to Seekers Fletcher and Ainslee. I'm afraid I am already out of Ainslee's good graces." She looked at Rory accusingly. "That kiss out in the courtyard didn't help matters."

Rory grinned wickedly "My apologies, Blumore. I will be sure to compensate you for the damages."

Blayre glanced out one of the passing windows as they strode down the hall, to hide yet another blush. It was now well into the afternoon and the sun shone through brilliantly on a cloudless sky. A complete transformation from the morning.  "When will we be departing?

    "Tomorrow at first light. That way we can reach The Capital within the next two days."

    "Very well," Blayre glanced back at Ripley who had maintained an uncomfortable silence since the pair had arrived at Blumore. His expression remained stony.

    Very well then. This would be a most joyous journey back.

A/N: This chapter has been updated as of 8/5. A scene has been added with Blayre's stepmother - it was sorely needed, but due to the pressure of CampNaNoWriMo, I got stuck with it and just skipped it over instead of figuring something out. I hope you like the tension! I still feel like it needs a bit more, so any additional suggestions are welcome. What would you like to see when Blayre interacts with her stepmother, Marianna?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 3.5K 73
FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL FANTASY, ROMANCE, MAGIC, STORIES UNDISCOVERED AND SPECULATATIVE FICTION PROFILES. "Rose run!" A voice yelled from all...
3.4K 602 74
SIXTH BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘕𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴�...
3.6K 211 36
Every girl has a dream. Some dream to be teachers, others want to be famous soccer players, some want to go to the moon. But Angelica? She wants to b...
7.9M 326K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...