Dream Girl; Song Jia

By yejinjennieobsessed

๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—ข | Lee Kang-Ho enters single's inferno searching for his dream girl, without thi... More

Single's Inferno
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten

Eight

265 20 0
By yejinjennieobsessed

Today, KangHo woke up energetic. He woke up, changed into dark blue shorts and to finish it off, he wore a dark blue shirt on top that had a white shirt under. 

He was not the first of the boys to wake up; JunSik and SeHoon were also up. They all quietly waved to each other. 

KangHo put his slippers on and headed to the bathroom, where he fixed his hair, and brushed his teeth. The two boys later join him.

When all three of them walked out, they saw YeaWon, SoYeon, and Su-Min. They all greet each other.

"Will there be apples?" SeHoon asks.

"Yeah. I hope we get bananas today". SoYeon said.

"I hope we just get food". KangHo said making the group chuckle.

"Bananas!" SoYeon exclaimed and pointed.

"Really?" YeaWon asked.

"Banana. Let me take one". SoYeons said as they arrived, and YeaWon was getting one herself.

"Do you want me to peel the apples?" SeHoon asked. "It's better to eat it with skin, though". He added. 

"I wish we had some spicy sauce so we could eat our apples with it," KangHo added, watching SeHoon peel the apples.

SoYeon agrees with KangHo.

KangHo grabbed bowls for the group so they could eat cereal. KangHo watched as SU-Min poured herself cereal, waiting for his turn. He went to grab the cereal, and Su-Min passed it to him.

Then he grabbed the milk and began to eat. 

He was sitting next to JunSik and SeHoon. KangHo looked over at SoYeon, seeing a dirty glare to what was behind him; he looked over and saw JinTaek and Jiyeon walking together. He turned his head; then she signaled with her head to look again; he looked back, and Ji-a AND HYEON-JOONG.

KangHo rolled his eyes, which made SoYeon laugh.

Host Room|호스트 룸

"Soyeon and KangHo gave a dirty look, SoYeon to JinTaek and Jiyeon and KangHo to Ji-a and Hyeon-Joong". Jukyung mentioned.

"Right. I saw it". Kyuhyun added.

"They must be upset". HanHae adds looking at the screen.

...

The group is all sitting next to each other in silence.

"You need a spoon". SoYeon told JinTaek who was standing up.

"Uh, what?" JinTaek asks

"A spoon". SoYeon says. "Do you want me to get you one?" SoYeon says, standing up. Then JiYeon stands up, winning SoYeon.

KangHo secretly laughs at the interaction.

"I wonder what we are doing today". JunSik mentions.

"I can't wait to see what'll happen today". SoYeon says.

"Right". JinTaek says 

"Su-Min, is there anything you wanna do?" KangHo asks her.

"I wanna go see the water". Su-Min says pointing to the waves.

"Do you like the water?" SeHoon asks

"How about we go in the water later?" JunSik mentions, and KangHo nods to him.

"Do you like swimming?" SeHoon asks.

"There water so..." Su-Min says

"You wanna go for a jump?" SeHoon says

"Yes". Su-Min answers

KangHo stands up and puts his dish in the sink, rolling up his sleeves to wash it. 

He watches as they are still talking at the table. JiYeon comes over next to him. 

"Do you want me to wash it for you?" KangHo says grabbing the cereal bowl, making her nod.

KangHo washes JiYeon's bowl. "JiYeon, can you pass me paper towels to dry them off?". KangHo says. JiYeon passes him a rag for him to dry them. 

KangHo goes up to the table. "Did anyone else finish?" He asks, receiving a bowl from SoYeon, one from YeaWon, and one from JinTaek. 

"I'll get the cups". Ji-Yeon says seeing KangHo with busy hands.

After a few minutes, the group finished eating.

"That was a great meal". The participants exclaim who were at the table exclaim. 

They walk out, leaving KangHo, Ji-Yeon, and Su-Min. "You can go if you want Ji-Yeon". KangHo says whispering to Ji-Yeon after noticing JinTaek was waiting for her. "I know you want to go". Ji-Yeon smiles at him, going to JinTaek and the rest of the group.

"Dont worry, I won't let you do all these dishes by yourself". Su-Min says, going over to the sink.

 "Thanks". KangHo says.

"So is there anything going on between Ji-a and Hyeon-Joong?" Su-Min says making KangHo look confused.

"I don't think so, why?" KangHo says, looking at Su-Min.

"When I got here, they were sitting together always, they talked a lot, you know the usual". Su-Min says washing a bowl.

"They talked a lot?" KangHo says in a high-pitched voice.

Su-Min laughs, making KangHo laugh too. 

"Did it seem like they talked a lot". KangHo asked her, drying off the bowls.

"They seem like their close". Su-Min says passing him a bowl to dry off.

"Hm". KangHo says drying off the bowls.

"Do you have something with Ji-a?" Su-Min asked.

"We went to paradise together". KangHo says drying off his hands, handing the rag over to Su-Min.

"Oh, that must've been fun," Su-Min told him.

"It was". KangHo says smiling. "I should show you where we get our water; you'll be close to the ocean," KangHo says making Su-Min nod.

"Can I change first?" Su-Min asks him.

"Yes. Yes, of course, I'll be waiting by the tents". KangHo says.

"Ok. I'll try to be quick". Su-Min says before walking away. 

KangHo went to sit on one of the chairs. He watched the waves go back and forth. KangHo went inside his tent, deciding to grab some sunglasses. 

When he walked out, he put the sunglasses on his head, as he waited for Su-Min.

"Hey". He heard someone call out. He turned his head seeing YeaWon.

"Hi". KangHo said smiling at the girl.

"Anyone sitting here?" YeaWon says.

"No, sit down". KangHo says patting the seat next to him. 

"Who are you waiting for? Jia?" Yeawon says, smirking at the last part.

"Im actually waiting for Su-Min, I'm going to take her to get water". KangHo says making Yeawon nod.

"You like Su-Min?" YeaWon asks the boy.

"Were friends". KangHo says. 

"Do you want to be more than friends?" YeaWon asks making KangHo turn to her.

"Or do you want to still be something with Ji-a?" Yeawon asks.

"Um, I still like Ji-a nothing has changed my mind". KangHo says, making YeaWon laugh.

"KangHo!" Su-Min exclaims. KangHo turns to look at her. 

"I should get going, bye YeaWon". KangHo says waving bye to her before running to Su-Min. "Let's go". KangHo says running, making Su-Min run.

"How, do you have so much energy?!" Su-Min says while running.

"I don't know!" KangHo says running still before seeing Su-Min struggle.

He laughs, stopping and waiting for Su-Min. "Slowpoke". KangHo says, Su-Min playfully pushes him.

KangHo and Su-Min walked and talked the whole down, KangHo had the water holders on his back. 

"There it is". KangHo says pointing. 

"Woah, it's so pretty". Su-Min says as KangHo grabs the two cans, filling them up with water.

"Are you hot?" KangHo asks her who is looking at the cans filling up. 

"Yeah". Su-Min says nodding.

"Want to splash it?" KangHo says laughing making Su-Min shake her head

After the whole two cans are filled up, Su-Min helps him connect to the water holders.

"Let's go". KangHo says standing up with the holders.  Su-Min holds it aswell.

***

The intercom rang, making the group sit on the couch. KangHo is sitting next to Ji-a.

"Hi". KangHo whispered.

"Hi". Ji-a answered.

"Do we have a newcomer?" JunSik asked.

"Maybe we will have another male participant".Hyeon-Joong answered.

"Oh. Hey". SeHoon said.

"Why? What is it?" YeaWon says while everyone is looking at SeHoon.

KangHo looked over at where SeHoon was looking at. "Oh!" KangHo exclaims pointing.

It was a girl coming down. Till she came all the way down, all the participants got up and greeted her.

"Hello". She greeted.

"Hello". The participants greeted.

"Please have a seat". They told her pointing next to YeaWon. 

They all sat down.

"Nice to meet you". JinTaek said 

"Nice to meet you". SiHun and YeaWon said together. 

"Hello". The girl responded.

"Welcome to the deserted island". JinTaek says making the girl laugh.

"Thank you". The girl answered clapping quietly.

A few seconds go by, and they all talk about how Ji-Yeon and the new girl have the same top.

"Are you two friends?" Hyeon-Joong asks.

"How's this possible?" JinTaek asks.

"No, we're not".The girl says, responding to Hyeon-Joong's answer.

"What are the odds?" SeHoon says 

"They must have similar types". SoYeon says.

"You might be right".  YeaWon says to SoYeon.

"Someone's coming". SeHoon mentioned, making the group's head turn.

"Again?" JunSik asks.

"Again?" YeaWon said the same thing.

"It's a man". Hyeon-Joong and SeHoon say.

"He looks cool". YeaWon mentioned.

"He does look cool". Ji-Yeon said.

"He has such broad shoulders". Hyeon-Joong mentioned.

"Ah... That's good-looking". SiHun said.

"He's too good-looking". JinTaek said as well.

"Hold on". Hyeon-Joong said.

"Do you know him?" SoYeon and JiYeon asked.

"They must have worked out together, "KangHo mentioned.

"I did. I worked out with him last week". Hyeon-Joong says slightly pointing at him.

The group got up and greeted him like last time.

They start talking about how Hyeon-Joong and Ji-a knew him.

"Well, this is awkward". The guy said.

"I can't believe this". Hyeon-Joong said.

KangHo looked over at Ji-a who was smiling at the guy.

The intercom rings.

"To welcome today's newcomers, we've prepared a romantic yacht date for you". The intercom said making the group gasp. "The newcomers, Hyun-Seung, Su-Min, and Min-Ji will choose the person they want to get to know better to go on a date with them. Female participants get to choose first, and whoever is ready can start". The intercom said.

 "Can you guys take off your glasses? Min-Ji said.  The boys exclaim.

KangHo already had his sunglasses off.

"I choose SeHoon". Min-Ji said, making KangHo's jaw drop.

"Damn, he's getting the girls". KangHo said, mumbling, putting his head down and fixing his sandal.

"I choose...". Su-Min said. "KangHo". KangHo immediately puts his head up. 

"I choose.". The new guy, Hyun-Seung said. "Ji-a".

KangHo widens his eyes a bit.

***

Su-Min and KangHo were on their boat.

"So you choose me". KangHo says, smiling, making her smile too. "Did you choose me because SeHoon got chosen?"

Su-Min smiles and breaks into a laugh. "We got close, you are a mannered man. I like that about you". Su-Min says, making KangHo nod while eating. 

"This food is so good". KangHo says taking another bite.

Su-Min laughs. "Where's the dolphins?" She asks.

"I want to touch one". KangHo says taking a sip of his drink,

"I don't think they can jump up to touch you". Su-Min says,

"Hey don't discriminate the dolphins, they can do it". KangHo says making Su-Min smile. "I'll dive in". 

Su-Min breaks into laughter. 

"Do you want to ask me any questions?" Su-Min asks him.

"What's your ideal type of a man?" KangHo says, taking another sip of his drink. 

"Um... I like men that double eyelids". Su-Min says making KangHo smile.

"I have single eyelids". KangHo says making Su-Min laugh a bit.

"I said I like". Su-Min says making KangHo nod.

"What is your type?" Su-Min asks KangHo

"Um..... I like girls that have cat eyes, or or, have puppy, you know what I mean". KangHo says.

Su-Min has a confused face. "Have puppies?" 

"No!" KangHO breaks down into laughter. Su-Min as well. 

"Like puppy face type". KangHo says wiping his tears.

"Ahhh". Su-Min says. Laughing at KangHo's tears.

***

"I just realized I didn't get to touch dolphins". KangHo says walking with Su-Min.

Su-Min laughs at him.

"I'll see you later. Get some rest". KangHo says as they arrive at the sand couch.

"Thanks". Su-Min says.

KangHo walks into the tent, seeing all the guys especially the guy who took Jia to the yacht.

"Good, you're back". JinTaek mentioned.  "Should we talk now?" 

KangHo nods.

"How was it?" JinTaek asks

"She's so cute. She really surprised me". SeHoon said. 

"Really?" Hyeon-Joong and JinTaek say.

"She really surprised me". SeHoon says throwing something before pointing at KangHo. "She mentioned you".

"She did?" KangHo asked. "What did she say?"

"She said that if she didn't see me first, she was going to choose you". SeHoon says making KangHo widen his eyes a bit. 

"But anyways, I thought shed be a cold type, but she was so funny. She liked hip-hop. I need to learn some things. What a tier?" SeHoon says to the group.

"Why?" JinTaek asks.

"Things like Grandmaster". SiHun says. 

"It's a video game thing. She loves video games". SeHoon mentions.

The boys exclaim.

"We were talking about hobbies, and I said I hate video games. Then she said she liked video games". SeHoon added making KangHo chuckle. "And I don't listen to hip-hop. Im allergic to it".

"Really?" JinTaek says laughing.

"I don't really like it. But apparently, she loves hip-hop". SeHoon says. "Which made it more fun, actually. We laughed a lot".

"Talking about things you didn't know?" Hyun-Seung said.

"Right". SeHoon said nodding his head. 

"How was it for you KangHo?" JinTaek asks bringing the attention to him.

"It was fun, we talked and laughed a lot. I told her about what Paradise is like and what we do there". KangHo says in a calm tone.

"Ji-a told me about it too". Hyun-Seung said bringing the attention to him.

KangHo forgot that Ji-a went with him.

"She said it's awesome there".  Hyun-Seung said.

"Mm-hmm". KangHo says nodding.

"That time went by fast". Hyun-Seung mentions.

"Did you eat there?" Hyeon-Joong asks Hyun-Seung.

"No. We didn't have much to eat. My date was seasick. Ji-a got seasick". Hyun-Seung says making KangHo widen his eyes. He didn't know she got seasick.

"Was she okay?" KangHo asks. 

"She was, she didn't puke. We sat on the deck and talked a lot". Hyun-Seung explained.

"Why did you choose Ji-a?" Hyeon-Joong asked Hyun-Seung.

"Well, I knew Ji-a, but I'd never met her in person". Hyun-Seung says making Hyeon-Joong nod. "When I saw her, I thought, 'What's she doing here?' " 

***

KangHo goes up to the girl's tent. 

"Jia, are you in here?" KangHo asked from outside. 

"Yeah. Do you want me to come out?" Ji-a says.

"Yeah". KangHo says. 

A few seconds go by, and Ji-a comes out.

"I was sleeping". Ji-a says closing the tent.

"Really? Do you want to go back to sleep? KangHo asks feeling bad.

"No, it's fine". Ji-a says. "Can you fix this it's falling?" 

KangHo nods, going behind her to fix her mic pack.

"How was on the boat?" Ji-a asks him.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 183 12
Where Jung Hwan finally had his perfect timing...
528K 11.7K 25
He needs protection, she needs someone to protect. It's a match made in heaven. Or is it? The one thing he will learn though is to never underestimat...
8.3K 561 23
a park sunghoon ceo au ; โŒ— to cool off from all the stress his arranged married was bringing on his shoulders, park sunghoon heads to a bar where he...