Eight

Today, KangHo woke up energetic. He woke up, changed into dark blue shorts and to finish it off, he wore a dark blue shirt on top that had a white shirt under. 

He was not the first of the boys to wake up; JunSik and SeHoon were also up. They all quietly waved to each other. 

KangHo put his slippers on and headed to the bathroom, where he fixed his hair, and brushed his teeth. The two boys later join him.

When all three of them walked out, they saw YeaWon, SoYeon, and Su-Min. They all greet each other.

"Will there be apples?" SeHoon asks.

"Yeah. I hope we get bananas today". SoYeon said.

"I hope we just get food". KangHo said making the group chuckle.

"Bananas!" SoYeon exclaimed and pointed.

"Really?" YeaWon asked.

"Banana. Let me take one". SoYeons said as they arrived, and YeaWon was getting one herself.

"Do you want me to peel the apples?" SeHoon asked. "It's better to eat it with skin, though". He added. 

"I wish we had some spicy sauce so we could eat our apples with it," KangHo added, watching SeHoon peel the apples.

SoYeon agrees with KangHo.

KangHo grabbed bowls for the group so they could eat cereal. KangHo watched as SU-Min poured herself cereal, waiting for his turn. He went to grab the cereal, and Su-Min passed it to him.

Then he grabbed the milk and began to eat. 

He was sitting next to JunSik and SeHoon. KangHo looked over at SoYeon, seeing a dirty glare to what was behind him; he looked over and saw JinTaek and Jiyeon walking together. He turned his head; then she signaled with her head to look again; he looked back, and Ji-a AND HYEON-JOONG.

KangHo rolled his eyes, which made SoYeon laugh.

Host Room|호스트 룸

"Soyeon and KangHo gave a dirty look, SoYeon to JinTaek and Jiyeon and KangHo to Ji-a and Hyeon-Joong". Jukyung mentioned.

"Right. I saw it". Kyuhyun added.

"They must be upset". HanHae adds looking at the screen.

...

The group is all sitting next to each other in silence.

"You need a spoon". SoYeon told JinTaek who was standing up.

"Uh, what?" JinTaek asks

"A spoon". SoYeon says. "Do you want me to get you one?" SoYeon says, standing up. Then JiYeon stands up, winning SoYeon.

KangHo secretly laughs at the interaction.

"I wonder what we are doing today". JunSik mentions.