๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ & ๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ |...

By Dapheynah

In which your best friend's older brother has a tiny, little crush on you (he's obsessed). "Only the moon se... More

โฑชiส‚ส‚ & สˆeษญษญ โ™ก
iษณสˆษฝoษ—ส‹ฦˆสˆioษณ
i ส‚ee, i ส‚ee ฯ‰ษงษ‘สˆ ฦดoส‹ ษ—oษณ'สˆ ฯ‰ษ‘ษณสˆ สˆo ส‚ee
ส‚ฦˆษฝษ‘ษ“ษ“ษญe
ษงiษ—e & ส‚eeโฑช
ษ ส‹eส‚ส‚ ฯ‰ษงo?
ฦฅษญษ‘ฦด ฦฅษฝeสˆeษณษ—
ษ—oษญษญษงoส‹ส‚e
ฦฅษฝษ‘ษณโฑช ฦˆษ‘ษญษญ

[SHORT BREAK โ™ก]

116 4 21
By Dapheynah

Hi!

How are you? Please read until the end.

First of all, this is not a note announcing that I quit updating this story. Even though W*ttp*d deleted one of my short stories collection, AGAIN. F*ck this app, I will be permanently staying on T*mblr as soon as I finish this fic.

That being said, I just felt it was better to post this note here rather than on my page, since a lot of y'all could miss it.

It is May. If you are a student, like myself, you'll be aware that it's time to save the semester (or year).

There will thus be no update this month and we will meet again mid-June, hopefully.

Coincidentally, my birthday is also coming up on the 25th. Usually, I prepare an extra gift for my WIPs but since I won't have time to think about anything, it will be your pick.

Drop here any request that you would have. Any scenario, yes, even smut*, that comes to your mind. It could be in the universe of this fic, another AU or even the canon Jujutsu verse.
Yes, I am up to date, unfortunately. [Gege Akutami hate account btw]. So go wild on your plot ideas.
It could feat one or more Jujutsu Kaisen character of your choice**. I will select a few requests, write some drabbles (wc: 2k-3K/each) and post them here***.

*smut : Explicit content regarding underage characters will not be accepted, nor will I age them up.

** Jujutsu Kaisen Character of your choice: Yes, I could write about Ryomen Sukuna heian era, original form with 4 arms and if freaky enough, 2 dic— [GUNSHOT].
(...Bro is down bad).

*** here : Drabbles will be posted on this f*ckass app and on T*mblr @/Dapheynah. Also, I found a solution for the time jumping on the T*mblr format, don't hesitate to check it out!

I would also like to thank you guys for reading. Although I deeply appreciate the ones already commenting, it gets pretty lonely speaking to only a few of you. Please, don't hesitate to leave a comment! (Likes are also very much appreciated in sign of your support and liking to my story! ) I read every single one of your reactions and I, more often than not, reply to them as well with good humour.

Good luck on the exams! ♡
Lots of love and affection,
Dapheynah
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.2K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
5.9K 254 8
18+ They all had always been obsessed with you from the moment they laid their eyes on you. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ โ€ข Historical/Royalty AU โ€ข Fem r...
14.1K 509 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...
72.6K 2.7K 25
You'd had a crush on Gojo Satoru the moment you started at TJH. The thing was...you were out of his league - or at least you saw it that way. Once Ge...