Missed You - [Yoongi × Reader]

Par swagy_yoon

Everything was going great for Y/N and Yoongi, the two children were inseparable and were together ever since... Plus

hey!
Omegaverse intro
Characters intro
1- I lob u yoonie hyungie
2- Always be with you
3- She is an Omega
4- My demon
5- Burnt
6- Wake up
7- White Omega
8- Dream
9- Smile
10- Sweety
11- Lost friendship
12- Celebration
13- friendship feelings
14 - The past
15- History repeated
16- Scared
17- Poor soul
18- Pack merge
19- Beginning of friendship
20- Mission
21- Room
22- back like childhood
23- morning
24 - Defending force
25 - fun fire
26 - darkness
27 - scars guard
New Book
28 - Pledge revenge
29 - shit!
30 - coward
31 - no way!
32 - Scars
33 - horny
34 - meeting
35 - hot
36 - Gaeji
37 - vanilla
38 - Please My Love
39- Biased....
41- EXO
42 - Make you happy

40- mark

3 0 0
Par swagy_yoon

Namjoon p.o.V

I'm so happy for those two idiots, y/n is like a sister for me and I'm glad she was destined to a good guy like Min Yoongi.

While Yoongi was busy taking care of y/n I decided to investigate more about the blackfire pack, Hoseok and Xiumin both helped me.

Blackfire, Dagust, Masul and Exo were the strongest packs in last 25 years, well at least Masul was...until what happened weakened us...

But the other three remained the strongest, Blackfire pack had never attacked a pack before, so attacking Masul 12 years ago and now doesn't make sense, they are already strong, and when they burnt the pack they just burnt everything, they didn't take hostages, they didn't take any crops or weapons or anvthing.
So why just set a whole pack on fire then walk away?

Something was missing and I can't put a finger on it, what is more confusing is that nothing happened since then, since the merge with Dagust everything was quiet, apart from them burning our houses after the merge...

I expected an attack on Dagust, but fortunately nothing happened.

"Joonie hyung can you stop glaring at the poor table?",

I turned my head to jimin and realized I really have been staring at the table for the last ten minutes or something, I smiled at him and noticed he book in his hand.

"Reading again jimin, I really like your passion about reading", he chuckled adorably and nodded, "Yeah, but I've already read this
before, I'm just searching for something in it",

"Okay, need some help?",

"No thank you hyung",

I nodded once again and noticed the book's name,

'The forbidden stones and how to break them',

Why the hell is he reading about that??

Yoongi p.o.v

"For the last time Jin my relationship with my mate isn't your damned business",

I'm ready to jump out of the window at this point.... Seokjin has been asking unnecessary questions for the last half an hour and I'm so tired of it.

"Well of course it's my business she is. my child!"
"No she isn't, she is a 20 years old ass teenager that can mate and care for her own relationship without your overprotective mother vibe!!",

Jin remained silent staring at me.

We were in the kitchen, y/n was in our room sleeping because she was tired after all the things that happened during her heat, Jin just wanted the best for her and I know this, but he shouldn't interfere this much.

"Did you....did you knot her?",

I felt my whole face blushing, why the fuck is he so straightforward? "You!! I don't need to answer that Seokjin fuck off!",

He gasped the most dramatic gasp ever and was about to say something but I didn't hear it, y/n was trying to connect to me, I opened the mindlink between us.

"Yoonie, I'm hungry",

I almost cooed at her adorable
voice,

"I'm in the kitchen pup what do you want me to bring?",

"Some of the chicken sandwiches Jin hyung made yesterday, there should be some leftovers",

"Alright baby".

I walked to the fridge and took out the sandwiches,

"What did y/n want?",

I jumped almost dropping the sandwiches,

"How did you know It was y/n?"

"Because you were smiling like an idiot while I was screaming at you", I glared at him and walked out of the kitchen,

"Seokjin....I know you are close to her, and I know you want the best for her, but don't

Forget that she is a werewolf just like you, she has a mate that can protect her with his life, she is going to have a baby, she is going to have a family, she is going to grow old.....stop treating her and
Taehyung differently".

I left the kitchen with that being said.

I went to my room where y/n was waiting, my heart was pounding like crazy for some reason, like come on why am I nervous?? God ever since I marked y/m my body has been craving feeling her between my arms all the time, I feel as if my body is so itchy like something isn't right.

I fastened my steps to the room eagerly, reaching the door I knocked twice and entered, the room was dimly lit and filled with our mixed scents making it feel like home more than it ever did before.

Y/n was laying on the bed on her stomach as her legs swayed playfully in the air behind her, she was smiling at me with twinkling eyes and I couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable view.

When approached her I could see her more clearly, she was...wearing one of my shirts, just the shirt, Shit!!

I tried not to stare at the back of her milky thighs and focused on her smile, if you look close enough you can see it was a smirk actually not a smile.

I sat on the bed next to her and put the tray of sandwiches between us, she sat up and thank God at least she was wearing a pair of tights they seemed shorter than her regular ones so that's why it was totally covered by my shirt.

She smiled at me and climbed to my lap straddling me, my arms went around her waist to prevent her from falling, she grabbed a sandwich and took a bite humming softly in delight, she pushed it at my
lips to have a bite, we stayed in this comfortable silence just feeding each other.

When she was full and I noticed her getting sleepy I grabbed the tray putting it on the nightstand and left her by her waist to make her stand on her feet, she whined and tried to lay back on the bed but I grabbed her little hand and dragged her to the bathroom, she needs to brush her teeth.

I made her stand infront of the sink, my hand was still on her waist to help her stand, she brushed her teeth lazily with a closed eyes, my eyes fluttered down to her neck, I love the beautiful hickeys I made on her neck, my territorial side was so content to paint her neck with my love like this, but the most beautiful sight ever was the two red spots on her neck.

My mark....
I kissed the mark softly feeling her neck shiver under my lips, I kept on kissing it and she seemed to like it cause she started purring, God I love that sound...

SHe bent to the sink to rinse off her mouth not forgetting to push her thick bum to the front of my pants, That teasing little...

I bite the mark playfully to warn her not to tease me she giggled and finished and turned around pecking my lips wrapping her arms around my neck, I tapped her soft bum and she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist, I started kissing her deeply and she moaned to my mouth, I walked us back to our room and fell on the bed not breaking the kiss.

I pinched her sides and she squirmed giggling making me chuckle at the angelic sound I broke off the kiss and we stared at each other getting lost in her orbs, I kissed her forehead softly and she kissed my neck,

"So...when am I gonna put my mark on you?",

I smiled at her and nodded,

"Very soon baby don't worry", I said and kissed her nose, she giggled and nodded.

I layed next to her facing each other, I know I need to talk to Namjoon to discuss somethings but I was gonna make sure my baby was asleep first.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

It's already 12:30 am....... and I'm feeling super sleepy, but I still managed to write this chapter just for you guys..........

Swagyswagy loves you~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5M 60.7K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
221K 11.6K 78
Everything was going great for Jimin and Yoongi, the two children were inseparable and were together ever since Jimin was born and Yoongi was 2 years...
7.1K 401 2
"Oh Kook, there comes your omega," Jimin teases, glancing at the raven-haired alpha, who appeared unconcerned. "Come on, Jungkook-ah, you can look at...
138K 10.4K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...