๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ (๐š‚๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Von Moon5837

๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šŠ๐šŠ๐š—. Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRAโค
EXTRA-2โค
EXTRA-3โค
EXTRA-4โค
EXTRA-5โค
EXTRA-6โค
EXTRA-7โค
EXTRA-8โค
EXTRA-9โค
EXTRA-10โค
EXTRA-11โค
EXTRA-12โค
EXTRA-13โค
EXTRA-14โค
EXTRA-15โค
EXTRA-16โค
EXTRA-17โค
EXTRA-18โค
EXTRA-19โค
EXTRA-20โค
...
EXTAR-21โค
EXTRA-22โค
EXTRA-22โค
EXTRA-23โค
EXTRA-24โค
25โค
26โค
27โค
28โค
29โค
30โค
31โค
32โค
33โค
34โค
35โค
36โค
37โค
38โค
39โค
40โค
41โค
42โค
43โค
44โค
45โค
46โค
47โค
48โค
49โค
50โค
51โค
52โค
53โค
54โค
55โค
56โค
57โค
58โค
59โค
61โค
62โค
63โค
64โค
65โค
66โค
67โค
68โค
69โค
70โค

60โค

462 65 42
Von Moon5837

Aashika said sweetly to Ayaan, "Here, Ayaan, please change your shorts." Ayaan locked the room door and smirked at her.

"So eager to see me naked," Ayaan mumbled and pecked her lips. She pulled back before he could actually start kissing her.

"Change, Your clothes are wet," she reminded him.

"And I can make something else wet too," Ayaan whispered in a husky tone, dipping his head into her neck while his hand slipped under her lower.

"No, first change," Aashika said, pushing him aside.

Ayaan gave her a side glare and dropped his towel along with his wet shorts.

"I told you to bring it to the poolside. But when you were being stubborn and kept telling me to come to the room, then I thought I would get something sweet from you," Ayaan mumbled, quickly putting on his other shorts that Aashika had kept on the bed for him.

Aashika smiled and held both of his hands.

"Can I tie it?" she asked, and Ayaan winked at her, extending his hand. Aashika smirked and quickly tied his hands together with her dupatta.

"What's on your mind?" Ayaan asked, and Aashika gave him a tight-lipped smile. Ayaan slowly sat on the bed, but confusion washed over his face.

He immediately stood up and looked at the bed but found nothing.

"I'll be back in a minute," Aashika said and left the room.

She reached Bhavya's room where every girl was sitting.

"Did you complete your task?" Aashika asked excitedly.

"I didn't. That crab bite hurt like hell. Look, the crab bit me. I put those crabs back in the fish tank. Look at my finger, it's burning. I can't take the risk. What if I put it in Rahul's shorts and something happens? You know I'm too young to lose my sex life, right?" Kanak said, chuckling at the end.

Aashika's eyes widened. She looked at Kanak's finger, which immediately made her panic.

"And you know it's been more than two years. Rahul hasn't punished me, and I don't want to change that. I swear, I don't look good while crying. And he can make me cry like a baby. Even my nose starts crying, so it becomes more embarrassing,"

"Why didn't you inform me if you changed the plan? I specifically put it in Ayaan's shorts and even tied his hand. It's frustrating that no one bothered to let me know," Aashika exclaimed, her voice slightly rising.

"Bhabhi, go check on bhaiya. Arguing will only waste your time. Help him," Bhavya suggested, feeling scared about the potential consequences.

Aashika almost made a quick dash towards the door, but Kanak attempted to follow her, only to be stopped by Roshni, who held her hand.

"Don't go after her. Let her handle it. We're already in trouble, so let's not make things worse," Roshni muttered, thinking about Daksh's possible reaction.

Aashika knocked on the door, but it was already locked from the inside.

AYAAN'S P.O.V

Daksh and I gaze at the door. I clenched my fist.

"AASHIKA, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry, Ayaan. Open the door. Let me see," she pleaded, her voice filled with worry. She must be kidding. She did it on purpose. Now she wants to show me her fake concern.

I remain silent. Daksh grabs a bucket from the bathroom and places it on the floor.

"Do you want to wait, or should I help them get out? Ayaan, it's biting you everywhere..." Daksh suggests.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD FROM ANYONE!" I unintentionally shout again. Daksh quietly sits on the bed.

"Do you want me to call mom? Or I can call a male doctor from your reference. Wait, we can call Rahul. He'll be here in an hour," Daksh offers.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP? WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ANNOYING ME?" I snap.

"OK," Daksh mumbles and falls silent.

"You can take off your pants..." Daksh starts to say.

"SHUT UP, DAKSH!" I interrupt.

Once again, he becomes quiet. But I know I have to remove them, so I carefully take off my shorts.

"Don't look," I warn.

"I have no interest, Ayaan. Look, I'm going to set them free. They won't leave on their own," Daksh says sternly.

"This is so embarrassing. What the hell is wrong with these damn crabs? Leave me alone, it's hurting like hell. Daksh, I'm feeling lightheaded," I complain, holding my head. He immediately stands closer to me and starts scanning the room. Now what is he trying to find?

"Daksh," I call.

"Ayaan, stand still. I'll try to remove them without hurting you more," he mumbles, kneeling down.

"Stop shaking," he says, as if it's easy to not move when they're literally pinching my body.

"Look, I got one," Daksh says, showing it to me.

"Dude, see." Daksh exclaimed, showing me the first carb he caught.

"Please don't show me," I replied, as he continued to remove them. We both ignored Aashika's persistent knocking on the door.

"Alright, this is the last one," Daksh said, turning mento side.

"Do you think we should wait?" I asked.

"Daksh, I don't know. Seriously, don't ask me anything," I shouted, and he cautiously moved his hand towards me.

I closed my eyes, unsure of what to expect.

"Be careful," I whispered.

"And that's the final one. You did a great job. Stay here, I'm going to call Rahul. And I'll also let mom know," he said, but I immediately shook my head.

"Don't tell mom. She won't like this plan of Aashika. " I pleaded.

"Then let her face the consequences. This isn't something to be praised," Daksh said angrily, and stormed out of the room.

AASHIKA'S P.O.V

Daksh bhaiya, emerged from room and gave me a piercing glare. I had never seen him look at me with such anger before. It reminded me of how scared I used to be of him for no reason when we were younger, and that feeling came rushing back today.

"You're not going into that room. Who gave you this idea, Aashika?" he asked, his arms folded across his chest. I couldn't bring myself to mention Kanak's name. Ayaan may scold me, but Daksh and even Rahul had punished their wife. Kanak had told me that she had received the punishment two years ago, and even I don't want to change that.

I pointed at myself, and he gave me a disgusted look that I had never received from him before.

" Why? "

"I wanted revenge," I mumbled, looking down.

"Revenge? For what?" he questioned.

"For scolding Aryan and Ayushi," I replied.

"That was such a cheap thing to do, Aashika," he said, pointing towards the door.

"You're not entering this room," he declared before leaving. I placed my hand on the doorknob, silently opened it, and peeked inside.

Ayaan was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, a towel tired around his waist covering his lower body. Without thinking, I entered the room.

Ayaan lazily opened his eyes, and they turned red with anger upon seeing me.

"Don't show me your face, Aashika. I don't have the energy to fight. Just get the hell out of this room," he said, raising his voice slightly at the end.

But I remained standing there. What I didn't expect was Kanak entering the room behind me, with Roshni standing by her side.

Ayaan's eyes shifted from me to Kanak.

"Your plan?" he asked, taking long strides towards her. Kanak's eyes showed a hint of fear as she slowly nodded her head. I wanted to answer on her behalf, but it felt as if someone had glued my mouth shut, preventing me from saying anything.

Suddenly, I looked up on hearing a slapping sound.

Roshni bhabhi had the same expression as me, covering her mouth with her palm as she looked at them.

"Get out! Don't show me your face. Get out, and I might consider not revealing your name," Ayaan shouted and pushed her out of the door. His eyes fall on me. He too step closer to me. I try to step back but my feet too stay glued to floor.

He hold my arm and also push me out of the room.

" Bhabhi please leave this room. " He requested Roshni bhabhi quietly walk out of the room standing with us.

" Don't show me your face "

_______
Why don't you all comment ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

481K 13.9K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.
940K 17.2K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
2.6M 72.1K 32
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ' ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?' ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
25.8K 1.2K 16
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ, ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ...