Come Back to Me

By Keebs1214

Far away and content in Texas, Regan has done everything she can to forget her tiny little hometown in Maine... More

Chapter 1 Present Day
Chapter 2 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 4 Present Day
Chapter 5 Present Day
Chapter 6 Present Day
Chapter 7 Present Day
Chapter 8 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Joshua
Chapter 10 Present Day
Chapter 11 Present Day
Chapter 12 Present Day
Chapter 13 Present Day
Chapter 14 Present Day
Chapter 15: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Mark
Chapter 17: Present Day
Chapter 18: Present Day
Chapter 19: Present Day
Chapter 20: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 22: Present Day
Chapter 23: Present Day
Chapter 24: Present Day
Chapter 25: Present Day
Chapter 26: Present Day
Chapter 27: Present Day
Chapter 28: Present Day
Chapter 29: Present Day
Chapter 30: Present Day
Chapter 31: Present Day
10 Years Ago: The Boys
Chapter 33: Present Day
Chapter 34: Present Day
Chapter 35: Present Day
Chapter 36: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Regan
Chapter 38: Present Day
Chapter 39: Present Day
Chapter 40: Present Day
Chapter 41: Present Day
Chapter 42: Present Day
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Present Day
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Edited
Chapter 52: Noah - The Rescue
Chapter 53: Joshua - The Rebuild
Chapter 54: Mark - The Revenge
Chapter 55: Regan - The Recovery
Chapter 56: Regan

Chapter 47

155 8 5
By Keebs1214

Goddamn this stupid blindfold.

Joshua had swiftly moved away after his whispered taunt, and now I couldn't tell where any of them were. My muscles were tense, waiting for another strike of the flogger or pull on the nipple clamps. Neither came as I knelt, frantically trying to calm my breathing so I could hear something - anything - that would clue me into what they planned next.

Someone's finger stroked between my legs, gathering my wetness and then pressing hard on my clit, rubbing in quick circles. My head fell back as my hips moved with the fingers, a cry exploding from me at the sudden build of a climax.

He stopped. "Not yet, beautiful. Suck."

I was expecting Noah's cock to be what parted my lips. It was the handle of the whip that my mouth closed around. "Clean it. Show me what you want to do to my cock."

Licking and sucking until he deemed my work satisfactory, the taste of myself tangy on my tongue, I thought back to how it felt to have him in my mouth that very first time, under our tree in my backyard. I had been a little timid and unsure, even with Mark's previous coaching but Noah had loved it. Thinking of him on that bench with me between his knees had me sucking that whip handle like I'd die without it.

He pulled it away, running his thumb along my bottom lip, dipping it inside, and I flicked my tongue over it. That thumb traveled down my throat, between my breasts, and over my navel, coming to a stop on clit. Noah stilled.

"Noah," I pleaded. "Please."

"Please, what?" Joshua snapped from somewhere beside us.

"Please, I need to come. Make me come."

"Just wait, Reggie. Soon, you'll be begging me to stop making you come."

Another set of fingers began toying with my clit, this time slow and torturous. "This pussy is just begging to be fucked. Did my men turn you on, baby? Are you this wet because of them?"

"No!" I yelled, Mark's thick fingers pushing inside me and curling, teasing at my most sensitive spot, driving me right back to the brink of orgasm. He withdrew them.

"Don't lie. Your greedy cunt was squeezing my fingers so tight. You loved my men seeing you, toying with you."

The whip cracked across my breasts. "Answer him."

"Yes, they turned me on. But I'm only wet for your cock."

Mark rewarded me by rubbing at my throbbing bundle of nerves with his soaked fingers, once again stopping right before my orgasm overtook me. "Not yet, baby."

My frustrated groan answered him.

"Come here, baby girl. Sit on the edge of the bed for me."

Joshua helped me unfold and sit as he instructed. He knelt in front of me, his wide shoulders wedged between my legs, his warm breath tickling my sex. "I need you to choose a safe word."

"Safe word?"

"Things are about to get very intense. Choose a word to let us know when we push you too far."

Jesus. What were they getting ready to do to me? It was hard to think when he was between my legs like that. Fingers were dangerously close to touching my center. All I had to do was shift my hips and -

Someone whipped my breasts. I yelped.

"Your word, beautiful. Give it to us."

Noah wielding that flogger was something I needed to set my eyes on. How was I supposed to think of any word now? My brain was fixated on how sexy he had to look holding the whip, probably getting ready to strike me again. I pushed my breasts out, daring him to do it. I wanted him to, so desperately.

Joshua chuckled, his mouth dangerously close to me. "I think our stubborn girl needs to be reminded what happens when she doesn't obey."

He licked me, from entrance to clit, his tongue wrenching anguished pleas from me, all his attention focused on forcing me right back to the edge of coming. Just as I thought he was actually going to let me climax, a sharp pain shot through me, and I screamed. My throbbing clit was now captured in the grip of a clamp. My screams continued, more from frustration than pain, as he adjusted it, and then it tightened as he affixed the chain to the one strung between my breasts.

To make his point, he slapped one of my breasts, which made me jerk in surprise. The movement caused the chain to tighten, pulling on my clit.

"Fuck, Joshua," I hissed between my teeth.

He slapped my other breast. All the clamps tugged at my flesh.

"Your safe word?"

I shouted the first word that came to mind. "Houston!"

"Good girl. Now open your mouth."

Joshua shoved his cock into my mouth as soon as my lips parted. He palmed the back of my head, pushing until he hit the back of my throat. I gagged, not quite ready for the intrusion, swallowing around him. He groaned, pushing me a little further, giving me no choice but to take him all the way. My nose brushed against his pubic bone, my throat working, and tears streaming from my watering eyes.

He drew back, giving me only a second to gasp in a breath, and then he thrust back in, beginning to fuck my mouth hard and deep. The clamps were yanking and pulling as he used me for his pleasure, the pinching sending jolts of pleasure and pain throughout my entire body. I couldn't help the moans it caused, and he fucked even harder, both hands on my head, fingers tangling in my hair. In his fervor, the blindfold was dislodged. He angrily tossed it aside.

"Eyes on me, baby girl. That's it. Look at me while I fuck your mouth."

I squinted at the dim light in the room, my eyes still watering and sensitive to the little amount of light after being blindfolded for so long. But I did as he ordered and stared up at him, hopefully showing him how much I loved his rough treatment of me. He was gorgeous as he stared down at me, blue eyes bright with excitement, the sheen of perspiration covering his naked chest, abdomen muscles contracting with his fast movements, and lips parted in pleasure. I was making him feel this good, and in turn, I felt like the most powerful woman on earth.

He came with a roar, his hot release shooting down my throat, and I took all of it, swallowing and moaning around him, lapping at him when he slowly started to slide from between my lips. I licked him clean, never taking my eyes from his.

"Good girl," he praised, smoothing my hair away from my face.

"Turn around, chest to the bed, ass up," Mark demanded without giving me even a second to recover or process that all three of them were completely naked. Joshua stepped aside, and Mark all but threw me into the requested position. He pressed something against my pussy, prodding my entrance with it. Whatever it was, it was huge. Maybe almost as wide as his cock. I pushed back against it, angling my head so I could watch him towering naked behind me, his eyes fixed on my center.

"Take it, baby. You're so wet, it's dripping down your thighs."

With a push, the object filled me, stretching me wide. He cursed, and I hissed. It had to be bigger than his cock. It was thick but not long. He began to work it in and out of me, never pulling it all the way out, twisting and turning it so I could feel the ribbed texture of it.

Mark finally pulled it completely out, and that's when I felt the cold sensation of lube dripping between my ass cheeks. My eyes went wide and he met them, an evil grin on his face. He held up the massive anal plug. "I'm taking your ass tonight. That means you need to be ready for it."

"Mark, that's not going to fit!"

He spanked my ass in three quick, harsh slaps. "Try again."

My eyes slid shut as he began working it inside, the tapered tip slipping past my tensed muscles. My groan was guttural. "Please fill my ass."

He was slow, pushing in one ridged inch at a time. He stroked my spine, praising me and encouraging me to take more. Doing my best to relax, I widened my stance slightly, feeling another ridged inch slip into me. I exhaled sharply when he pushed another few inches, arching under his hand at my lower back, caught between the delectable feeling of being so full and the discomfort of stretching to my limit.

"Wait," I breathed.

"Remember your safe word," Joshua prompted.

I shook my head. No way in hell was I going to tap out. I just needed a second.

Mark pushed two of his fingers into my pussy, fucking me with them and coaxing me back to an almost unbearable state of arousal. It took no time for me to rock my hips, begging him to keep going and to fuck me, most of my words almost unintelligible. His technique worked to distract me and with one last nudge, the plug seated completely within me. That alone practically took over the edge, but he knew my body too well. His fingers disappeared, but not before he pulled on the clit clamp.

"I hate you."

He slapped my ass right on the base of the plug and smirked down at me. "Later, I'll make you regret saying that."

Noah shouldered him away and immediately palmed both of my ass cheeks, massaging and spreading them, whistling low at the sight. "Your ass is so red. God, you took that plug so good. Fucking beautiful."

He moved around me to lay on the bed, motioning me to join him. "Straddle me, Reggie."

With his hands at my waist, he helped me position myself over him, and he must have seen the relief in my eyes when he pushed the head of his erection to my entrance. "That's right, beautiful. Take what you need from me."

My eyes fell shut at the sensation of him entering me and it took all of my control not to slam down. The extra pressure from the plug forced me to proceed with caution, raising up a little and sliding back down, my legs already weak with the effort. His hands never left my waist. Without his guidance, I may have lost my balance or given in and simply impaled myself on his length. Finally, he was seated all the way inside, both of us groaning when I clenched around him.

"Move, Reggie."

I didn't.

It was Mark's turn with the whip. With my eyes shut, I had missed him moving to stand at the head of the bed, watching me. I thought Joshua had been merciless with it. He flicked his wrist with a short, fast jerk, and it hit my clit with such precision my whole body lifted from Noah. Then he whipped my right nipple, followed by the left. I sank back down, Noah groaning and beginning to thrust.

"Hold still, or I'll start whipping you." Mark threatened, then whipped my clit again. "If she wants to get off, then she has to do it."

"Mark, I can't -"

The flogger hit both nipples again. I bit down, clenching my teeth, and began to fuck Noah in earnest. Once the muscles in my legs stopped protesting, I found a rhythm, the steady whipping from Mark driving me faster and faster until I forgot how badly my body trembled or that every movement pulled on the clamps. My hips rolled and rocked on Noah, his fingers digging hard into the soft flesh right below my hips, driving me to keep riding him.

Our eyes met, and it was like the pieces fell into place. He started to thrust under me and our bodies synced, chasing the pleasure that was so close. My orgasm began pulsing within me, so close to breaking the surface every time his thick cock hit deep inside. Soon, he was the one in control, pounding into me and not caring that Mark kept threatening to pull me off of him.

Noah has other plans. Keeping one hand at my hip to steady me, he brought the other one between us and started to rub my clit that was protruding from between the clamp. The direct contact with that small piece of me made me scream, my climax hitting its breaking point immediately.

"I'm coming! Fuck, Noah, I'm coming!"

Mark lunged forward and grabbed the chains, yanking them away right as I came. My scream of ecstasy echoed around us. The sudden rush of blood to all the parts that had been clamped increased the force of my orgasm to the point that I thought I was going to pass out. It went on and on, aided by Noah still slamming into me and his fingers now vigorously massaging between us. My scream broke off as I gasped for air and was unable to stop grinding my hips down, trying to find more pressure to keep my climax from ending.

Joshua pulled at the rope that bound my arms. At first, I thought he wanted me to lean back against him, and then the ropes loosened, freeing me. Once unbound, I fell back into his arms, whimpering a little at the tingles sparking all the way to my fingertips.

"Did that feel good, baby?"

I nodded, speech impossible.

He reached around and pinched a sore and incredibly sensitive nipple.

"Yes, sir. It felt really good."

"Such a good girl. Now lean forward."

I was momentarily confused. Joshua helped clear the fog by pushing me back toward Noah until I was bent over him, hands on his chest, his hard cock still filling me. He leaned up, tucking my loose hair behind an ear before cupping my face and kissing me deeply. "Hold on, beautiful. This ride is about to get bumpy."

Joshua's erection brushed my ass.

He was hard again already? Good to know my sweet Joshua had a fast recovery time. I started to smile. Then I stiffened.

I still had a massive plug in my ass, and Noah was slowly beginning to thrust in and out of my pussy. So where exactly did he think he was going to put his dick?

That's when I felt him line up with my pussy, drenched from my release, and start to push in next to Noah.

"Joshua!"

"Think you can take us, baby?"

Noah murmured reassuringly. "Think how good it'll feel with both of us inside you."

"I - I -"

There were no words.

Joshua pressed between my shoulder blades until I was chest-to-chest with Noah. Noah exhaled sharply, jerking underneath me.

Joshua laughed. "You like my hand on your dick?"

"Fuck, Jay," Noah breathed out. "What are you doing to me?"

When he groaned and clenched his teeth, I maneuvered my head enough to glance down between us, and hell yes - Joshua had his hand wrapped around the base of Noah's cock, his own sliding against it, my cum wetting them both. Only the tip of Noah was still inside me, making it easy for Joshua to grip them both together. He started to stroke both cocks in his hand.

"She likes watching you play with me, Jay. Goddamn. She just got even wetter."

It was one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed. Noah wasn't fighting it either, which made it so much sexier. What else would he allow Joshua to do to him?

Joshua pushed, his tip popping into me. All three of us swore. He didn't stop to give me a moment to adjust. Instead, he wrapped one of his hands into my hair and yanked back, making me arch my breasts into Noah's face and press my ass back toward him. Noah sucked on my tender nipples while Joshua thrust in even further. It was painful - the stretch unlike anything I could begin to describe. He only paused for a second, anticipating my need to get accustomed to the fit of them and to see if I would use my safe word.

The only response he got was my panting and a push of my hips towards him. He tightened his grip on my hair and yelled as he slammed forward to the hilt. They began moving immediately, each stroke of them inside me quelling the hurt and slowly tightening that coil deep in my belly. Each punishing thrust from them drove me closer and closer, spots inside me being stimulated that had never been before. Soon, there was no pain. Only unbelievable fullness that was driving me towards sensations completely new to me.

Mark knelt on the bed next to us, shoving his huge cock into my mouth, muting my groans. Ruthlessly, he forced his way all the way in and down my throat. Ignoring my gags, he fucked me in rhythm with Noah and Joshua, sinking deep with the force of their cocks pushing me forward. Joshua still had ahold of my hair, holding my head up at the perfect angle for Mark to face fuck me. I could feel the saliva running down my chin and the tears falling from my eyes again, weeping from fighting my gag reflex. He didn't let up.

Noah palmed my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers, making me cry out around Mark. "I can see you in her throat," he groaned, looking up at us. "Keep going, she loves it. She's fucking soaking us."

At Noah's acknowledgment, Mark shoved so deep into my mouth that my air was cut off, my nostrils blocked, and my face pushed into his abdomen. He stayed there for a long time, knowing he was cutting off my only way to breathe. Noah and Joshua pounded into me harder and faster. My sight was beginning to dim, stars dancing behind my eyelids.

"Fuck, man," Joshua shouted. "She's gripping us so tight!"

The second I began screaming around his cock, he pulled out, watching as I sucked in air and climaxed at the same time. The rush was euphoric, this orgasm quaking through me even stronger than my first. Joshua and Noah slipped out of me with the force of it, my release coating my thighs and wetting the bed beneath us.

"She squirted?" Noah asked no one in particular.

Joshua sounded like he was smiling. "Fucking hell, yeah, she did."

"Pull out the plug. Then get your dicks back inside her."

I heard all their words over my shaky gasping. My brain wasn't processing the meaning behind them. Joshua let go of my hair to do as he was told. Limp and exhausted, I slumped down onto Noah, his arms wrapping me up while he whispered something to me. It sounded like more praise and things about loving me. If I had been able to understand him, I may have replied.

My reprieve was short-lived.

As soon as Joshua started to ease the toy from my ass, I came alive again, nerves firing in protest from the continuous and torturous stimulation. The second the wide base breached my opening, he wrenched it from me. He had their cocks in his hand again, stroking up and down, rubbing them together until they were both trembling around me. Then, he guided both their throbbing cocks back into my pussy.

"Joshua," I mewled.

"Take us. Just like before."

"But this time, it'll be me in your ass."

"Mark, no, how -"

In answer, he knelt behind me and swung a leg over my back, his foot resting near my head that lay on Noah's shoulder. He coated my hole with more lube, spreading my cheeks with his big palm. I was somewhat terrified at the thought of Mark taking my ass at the same time they took my pussy. Noah and Joshua held very still, their cocks jerking and throbbing inside me.

"Now's the time to use your word, baby."

"Do it, Mark. Fuck my ass."

He didn't enter me easily, but he took his time. The first few inches were okay; the fit was still unbelievably tight, yet there was no pain. Once he was - halfway? - inside, the burn returned, and my body locked up.

Joshua, with his front-row seat, started to talk me through it. "Breathe, that's it. You're taking him so good, baby girl. God, yes, just like that. Fuck, I can feel him."

Noah huffed. "You're a big motherfucker. Christ."

Slowly, Noah and Joshua began to move, only a little, and with every push in, Mark sank deeper into me. A few more times, and he bottomed out, my cries muffled into Noah's neck. Mark's big hands clasped my hips, holding me still so he could maintain his angle and they could all pick up the pace until it was a steady dance between them. Joshua and Mark lead by quickening their thrusts, timing them together. On their retreat, Noah would plunge in. Back and forth, on and on, they fucked me harder and faster, and we were all crying out our pleasure, the mixture of noises crescendoing until I screamed their names to the ceiling, coming hard with a gush, clenching and spasming around them.

Noah followed me, shouting his own curses as I kept squeezing, his hot release filling me and joining mine, slickening Joshua's cock.

He pulled out, still cursing, his hard body covered in sweat. I felt his cum running down my thighs. Joshua quickened, moves becoming erratic and unable to hold back, joining us in the rush of climax, and then slipped from me, too. When Joshua moved away, Mark changed his position so he was on both knees, his huge hard dick still as deep as it could be in my ass. I keened as he sank back on his heels and pulled me along with him, hands around each of my elbows so my back was against his chest, my back arched, and he drove up with his hips and thighs, savage as he took my ass, trembles from my orgasm still pulsing through me and beginning to increase in intensity.

Joshua got back on the bed in front of us, a playful yet evil smirk on his face. He pushed my legs open, looking down at his and Noah's sticky mess dripping from me. He ran a finger through it and then pushed it back inside of me. Repeating the dirty, deliberate action, he circled my entrance a few more times and then swirled it over my abused and swollen clit.

The quick, sharp orgasm took me by surprise, my head lolling back onto Mark's shoulder. His arms banded around me, slamming his cock into me one more time and stilling, his strained roar of release beautiful in its ferocity.

Waiting only a few minutes to relish in the afterglow, he gently withdrew, murmuring filthy sweet nothings in my ear about his cum running down my ass and mixing with Joshua and Noah's. Noah extracted me from his grasp and caught me before I could fall face-first onto the bed, exhausted and half-dead.

"Houston," I choked out.

They all laughed at me, Mark kissing my temple once I was nestled in Noah's arms as he lifted me from the mattress.

"It's okay, Reggie. We're done."

This time, it was Noah who carried me into the bath - one he was already running - and cleaned me up. I was asleep before he lowered me into the water. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Silver / | By Black cat

Mystery / Thriller

224 72 36
They're both trying to find their way through life, and both trying to let go of their pasts and become their own people. But, of course, they face c...
116 0 6
After experiencing the ultimate tragedy, Grace finds herself uprooted from her familiar surroundings and forced to move across the country to live wi...
1.8K 74 12
Ranked #4 on 15th August 2017 This paranormal crime thriller has been published by Flugel Publishing House and available as Paperback as well as Eboo...
12.9M 340K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...