Pregnant and Rejected

By SlyvinT991

Anna Carey left her mate , quit her studies and went to visit her old pack . After being there for 6 weeks, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5

Chapter 4

35.5K 797 19
By SlyvinT991

Anna's POV

I was thinking about my job when I took my shower . Last year the school told us to make a story for the book festival . The school was a book publisher , every year it picked out talented students from each book categories and published their books .

I was in the mystery and action categories .

My book was published last year and it was popular , but the school gave us a stage name since they wanted us to study more . The winner in these categories wouldn't be announced since they didn't want any student to know . I didn't even know who else won this competition .

I had talked to my editor and she told me to send the manuscript to her house . I hadn't told her about my condition and I didn't plan on telling her .

Jack, Cole , Ashley and Chloe also knew about it . They thought that it is funny because I'm a very timid and shy girl , I also can't fight . My clumsiness didn't help me either , and I am not intimidating or scary at all .

But the books that I'd written contains many fighting scenes and the characters are very very different from me . They are vicious , and smart and everything else that is not me .

I intended to finish writing my book 2 months before I gave birth.

However , no matter what I do , I couldn't think of an idea , meaning I am in a major writer's block !

I went outside and decided to take a walk with Xavier . We saw the other pack members and greeted them . While we were walking , Xavier suddenly broke our silence with a question . "Auntie , what names will you give to your babies ?"

I stopped walking widened my eyes . That's right , I had been too caught up with my book to think about the names .

Stupid ! Anna , you're so stupid ! How could you forget , that's one of the most important things !

I noticed that Xavier was still waiting for my answer so I told him 'No'.

"Ehhhhh ? Why haven't you Auntie ?" He whined .

I smiled and replied " Because Auntie has been busy lately. "

He pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest .

"I will find them later don't worry . Oh ! I have an idea , why don't you give me the name suggestions ? Pick out a boy and a girl name and I'll decide which one I'll use ."

"Really ? Then let's go home now , I want to find the names as quick as possible ." He shouted .

He pulled my hand and pulled us home . We were near the house when something smacked my head and I felt darkness consumed me .

I woke up in a dirty cell with Xavier beside me . My first instinct was to touch my small bump .

When I looked around I found Xavier on a dirty and broken mattress . His face was swollen and so was his body . His hands were cuffed behind his back with a silver handcuff . That's when I took a look at myself and saw that I was in the same condition .

What happened ? Why are we here ? was what I thought . I immediately scanned my surroundings for any kind of clue , it's a habit I picked up from writing mystery books .

I saw a man standing outside a door and it looked like he was sleeping . Maybe he was our guard , humph if he was he sucked at it .

I moved and layed beside Xavier , trying to bring some comfort to him . I focused my eyes on the silver handcuff , it's burning him . I tried open it with my bobby pin , it took sometime but eventually it worked . My mom had taught me this when I was young , it was certainly useful . I planned to get rid of the handcuff but I put it under the mattress instead . It could be useful later .

I kept searching for any kind of clue , when I caught a light from a small window . I took note of the direction it was facing . If we are close to Jack's territory then we must be near the South border . I looked further and saw the birds , the birds that I saw last week outside Jack's territory. But , that wasn't enough , I needed more clue .

Not long after that l , Xavier woke up , he panicked but I managed to calm him down .

"Shh , not so loud Xavier , do you know who kidnapped us ?" I whispered .

"Yes , they're rogues . I smelt them when we were on our way home . Are the babies okay ?" He replied .

I nodded and he released his breath . The guard must be a heavy sleeper to sleep through all the sounds Xavier made. "Xavier do you remember what we saw outside your dad's territory last week  ?"

"Yes , I saw two birds in a nest , some purple flowers near the trees , a small cabin . I also saw other things but what does it have to do with our situation ?" He asked .

"Well , I think we are there , I saw everything that you've told me through that small window . Can you link your dad and tell him where we are now?"

He quickly did what I said and I kept an eye on the guard who , thankfully , was still snoring very loudly . I studied his position and noticed that nothing had changed . Thank goodness , if he was awake , I can't guarantee Xavier's and my babies' safety .

Jack POV

'Dad ? Are you there ?' I heard Xavier asked .

"Xavier ? Where are you ? Are you safe ? How about Anna and her babies ?"

'We are okay . Now listen dad remember when you found me outside the territory last week ?'

"Yes I remember . What's wrong with that place ?"

'Well I think the we are there in the small cabin . Auntie Anna saw the same view she saw last week and she believed that we are in that area. The guard are sleeping so we're safe .'

"Alright son , take care of your aunt . I'll be there immediately !"

I cut the link and took my pack warriors with me. We ran to the place as quick as we can but we slowes down when we hit there . I saw two rogues outside the cabin and I smelt Xavier's and Anna's scent inside . Our warriors took down the rogues immediately and we burst inside . I killed the leader easily and went to search for my family . I ran to a wall but that's where Xavier's and Anna's scent were strongest .

I kicked the wall down and I saw a guard , it looked like he had just woken up . I ended his life immediately and open the door . There in a dirty cell , was my son and Anna. Anna placed him behind her and stood protectively when she heard the door opened , it made me proud to see that she was willing to sacrifice herself and her babies in order to protect my son.

When they saw me , they sighed in relief . I broke the lock and opened the cell door . "T-thank goodness you're he....re. " was her final words before she fainted . I caught here and ordered my warriors to pick Xavier up.

We ran back to the territory and went to the pack doctor. I handed Anna to them and one of them took Xavier from my pack warrior . After a few minutes , I met Xavier and engulfed him into a hug . As for Anna , her doctor told me that she needed to rest and we must not stress her . If she didn't do that , he was afraid that she'll have miscarriage .

========================================================================

Not edited

Thanks for reading .

Please vote and comment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...
71 1 12
Her world came burning down around her- literally. She'd only just gotten into a fight with her parents when she and her brother left to train. When...
8.7M 250K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
1.9K 126 20
The fates had been cruel to her. Vicious by the hand they dealt her. Sentenced to a life of pain, she lived in the darkness forced upon her. When...