Mr And Mrs Singh

By the_shywrites

[ family - friends , arranged love marriage ] Vansh Singh Mr perfect . Vansh Singh is the most powerful p... More

Characters Asthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Author's Note
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38

36

642 89 54
By the_shywrites

Heyyy

New update and new vote target.

Vote 200+

Enjoy!!!!
____________________________________________

Third person pov :- 

“EK KAAM KAHA THA WO BHI NAHI HUA TUM LOGO SE ?” I shouted at these useless people. I just ordered them to keep their eyes on them, but these two people were sleeping like a fucking donkey instead of watching their every steps. 

“B-boss we are extremely sorry, we don't know how we slept” these fuckers have guts to say this now? “Get lost you fuckers before I put bullets inside your heads.” I told them because I can't bear this, too much to bear for one day. I am so close to them I can't let anything destroy it. They have to get separated. I will make that happen within three days. 

Only three days. I have discussed this with them and they said to handle it as I can because they are too “busy” because their company is going down. 

Big ass people can build a company but don't know how to run it. Bloody fools. 

_______

Rooh’s pov:- 

It's the day, that I was waiting for. My interview. I am getting ready for the day and I am excited as well as hella nervous. I am rich and confident but the first times always makes the person hella nervous. 

I am confident that I can crack the interview but I have so many what if’s. What if I stumble in front of them? What if I stutter while answering in front of them ??? What if they didn't like my personality?? What if they are not satisfied with my answers?? What if I am not well skilled?? What if they don't find me suitable for the job?? And lastly what if I don't get the job.??. 

I have had mental breakdown because of these what if’s and that fucking stalker. Today that stalker didn't send those creepy messages but I know for sure they will because mere man se nhi chalte wo or kabhi bhi bhej dete hai. 

Among these chaos I have my peace with me, he made sure that I don't stress about it and worry about it. The doctor called him the day when we were on a date and when he asked me about it, I was confused so I stuttered. I thought that he got to know about the stalker thing and thinks that I did not tell him because I don't trust him. But I will tell him today after coming from the interview. 

Also that day was so hectic, when we were on a date someone clicked our picture. And the next morning we were all over the news with big headlines that says “MR SINGH THE BIG BUSINESSMAN WAS SEEN WITH HIS BROTHER’S BESTFRIEND THAT IS ROOH CHOUHAN, DAUGHTER OF AMRIT CHOUHAN ON A DATE” 

Who exaggerates things like this ? After that news we both got so many calls and messages that made things so annoying. Ghar se bahar nikalna mushkil krdete hai ye media wale. I fucking don't know how they got us there. 

Vansh held an interview session with the media to accept that we are dating and to not interfere in our personal lives. He also answered all the questions that were asked by the media. Media also wanted to ask questions from me but Vansh handled it, he doesn't want me to panic. 

Papa also called me related this news asking whats all this ? My parents seems to cool down about this. Something happened because they stopped forcing me to marry their business partners son and I am glad about it. 

Vansh told me to not worry about these small matters he will take care of it all. And genuinely I am so happy to have him with me. 

Last two three days were so hectic that made me worry about my interview more. But here I am dressed in formals completely looking decent and presentable for my interview. 

I am dressed in a khaki colour shirt with brown black trousers paired with black heels and a matching watch. I got my hair in a ponytail. 

I am all ready to go. I was in my thoughts when someone brought flowers from behind to my face. I took the fragrance of it and turned to see him in an olive - coloured shirt and hairs back and with a smile that makes my heart skip its beat everytime he smiles looking at me. 

“Ready to go sweetheart?” he said back hugging me and placing a kiss on my shoulder. This act of his got my toes curled. I don't know how he manages to do that but every time I get nervous like this he does something to divert my mind. 

“Yesss honey bun sugar plum, I am ready” I said and giggled after saying while his face shows the expression of confusion. 

I giggled more and turned to cup his face and place a long kiss on his forehead. He smiles and does the same. But in addition he kissed me on my lips making me forget about the interview and all the tension. 

We both went downstairs to grab some breakfast and as usual there is Lata aunty ready to serve us food. We took seats in dining table and started eating while teasing and talking with each other. 

After completing our breakfast we are ready to go. Ansh messaged me wishing me all the best and apologising about not coming to meet me as he is busy with the field work and as for saniya, she also had some work. 

She seems to be more busy nowadays.

It's okay everyone got their life and life is not easy, it has their own ups and downs. 

We both were walking towards the main gate when we were greeted by my parents. We stopped on our way and greeted them “good morning papa, good morning Mumma” after me Vansh also greeted them politely “good morning Mr and Mrs chouhan”

They nodded and said “where are you both going?” Oh yes I forget they don't know what their daughter is doing. 

“I am going for an interview, will talk to you later” I said and walked off from there holding Vansh’s hand.

We walked towards the car while Vansh said “I am proud of you baby, you are the best” I leaned and kissed him, I needed it. And said “with you I am the bestest.” 

Vansh dropped me to my destination, he insisted on staying but I told him not to. He also has work and I don't want him to neglect it because of me. He told me to call him as soon as the interview gets over and I agreed. 

Now the whole world knows that we are dating and no paps are in view because My Man handled it well. 

I am currently in a waiting room, my turn is in five minutes or so. I am shaking a bit but I managed it well by controlling my breaths and remembering his talks. 

★★★★

My interview got over and I gave my best. They looked like they were impressed and I was confident when they started talking to me. I answered all the questions very smoothly and without forgetting anything. 

I am happy right now, I called Vansh to inform him and he answered the call in the second ring “yes sweetheart? How was your interview ? They are impressed? I told you they will be.” He said this all in one go and I chuckled looking at his excitement that is in its peak more than me. 

I said “yesss baby they are impressed and they will let me know about it in one or two days and you know I wasn't nervous while talking to them, yeah I was nervous but in the starting phase only. And I am so happy and waiting for you.” I finished and he said “oh my my, if you will be this happy with the interviews tab mai aapke liye Roz aise interviews rakh du jisme sirf humdono ho” my face turned red and I blushed so hard then he said “now common baby come to me.” 

I said “I am waiting for you, you come to me.” While pouting he said “I am already outside your office, you think I will make you wait for me in this hot weather?” I laughed and said “coming in two minutes” and hung up the call. 

I walked out and saw his G-wagon and him standing in his all glory affecting the hot weather by looking this hot. 

I walked towards him and he immediately placed his lips on mine. After kissing me in front of all these strangers he looked at me while smiling and I looked away from him because my cheeks burned from blushing this much. 

He said “kaafi mushkil hai aapse dur rehna mere liye” and brushed his nose with mine and I said “Vansh sab d-dekh rahe hai” “dekhne do, meri ho aap” he caressed my hair and said “let's go” I nodded and then we sat in a car and drift off from there. 

Vansh was driving after we had our lunch and now are going home when my phone rang, it's his mumma. I answered the call and greeted her “good afternoon aunty, how are you?” Vansh looked at me and smiled, aunty chuckled and said “Good afternoon beta and Mumma kehne ki aadat ab daal lo.” She said and Vansh chuckled. 

Oh so he knew what was she gonna say thats why he smiled looking at me when I called her aunty. Very chalak baby. 

I blushed and said “j-ji aunty” I realised that I again called her aunty then I bit my tongue and said “sorry M-mumma” she laughed and then said “beta I called you to inform that I have kept a simple Pooja at Radhe-krishna Mandir tomorrow so if you are free then you can join with Vansh n” I nodded and said “yesss Aun- M-mumma I am free I will surely come” 

“Okay beta, then take care.” “You too Mumma” then we hung up the call. And before I can say anything to him he said “I know baby, Mumma informed me earlier.” He said Mumma with a tint of teasing and I know what he is trying to do. 

I took his other hand which was holding thighs and bit it hard enough to leave my mark on it. He winced a little and smirked while looking at me and said “feisty, I like it baby” and here again he made me blush. 

How can I resist this man? Oh but I can't resist him. He is too much to resist. 

★★★

It's the next day and I am getting ready for the Pooja. Vansh is coming to pick me. I have showered and already did my makeup which only includes kajal, mascara, lip gloss, tint for my cheeks. 

I am right now struggling with my long red anarkali suit which has multiple dori’s. I have already tied two of them and there are three more to be tied. I don't have much energy now. 

I took several rounds due to this and now I am irritated. I was cursing dori’s under my breath when my breath hitched as I felt presence behind me. The familiar smell made me aware of his presence and I took a deep breath when his fingers slightly touched my bare back. 

His touch lingered there more than necessary and I arched my back a little when his breaths fanned my bare neck and he said “Let me tie dori baby” and placed his lips behind my ears making me grab my sides of suit tightly. 

I unintentionally made a sound “Mmm” and he bit my earlobes. He then gently licked it. By the time he had tied my one dori, I felt his hand going down towards the second dori. My breaths were turning heavier. His finger teased me while slightly brushing his finger into my back. 

He tied my dori and I moved a little when he said “stay still baby” and he placed a kiss on my nape. He went towards the third dori and this time he gently and abruptly pulled me towards him which caused me to place my back of the head on his neck and my upper back attached with his chest while he was tying my third and last dori. 

When he was finished he brushed his finger to my back and grabbed my arms and turned me swiftly towards him which made me collide with him. 

He cupped my face and placed his lips on my lips the second he got access to my lips, he sucked, bit , and kissed the hell out of my lips making my breath heavier again. 

After kissing for like a minute or two, he helped me wearing jhumkas and churiya and at last bindi. He did the hand thing for evil eyes and I chuckled and he said holding my hand and tugging me to him “I can't resist you baby, kab aapke sath subah hogi or mai aapko dekh kar uthunga” he placed his forehead on mine and took a deep breath. 

I smiled and cupped his face and said “jaldi hi, phir mai aapke liye coffee laya karungi” we laughed and he said “let's go warna Maa gussa karengi ki unke hone wali bahu ko jaldi nahi laya mai.” I blushed when I heard hone wali bahu and nodded. 

We reached Mandir in less than an hour and walked towards the stairs. I kept my dupatta on my head covering it and he held my hand, protecting me from the crowd. 

We walked inside the mandir and there the whole family was present and were ready to start the Pooja. As soon as we arrived Mumma said “lo aagye mere bacche” we went to her and greeted her and papa. Then we went towards God and goddess and took blessings from them and pandit ji. Then the Pooja started, I and Vansh was sitting behind mumma and papa and Ansh was sitting beside me. 

Saniya didn't come. I don't know the reason so to ask I elbowed Ansh and whispered to his ear “Where is Saniya??” He leaned to my ear and whispered “She is out of city” I nodded understanding and sat quietly after that. 

Vansh was holding my hand and I was smiling like a fool. Just when I was thinking about him my phone pinged with a message I decided to ignore it but then I thought to check it, as it could be important. 

The moment I read the message, I was not longer smiling but just worried, the message reads “smile all you want, your destruction is on its way” 

I didn't reply to it and kept my phone aside. Vansh looked at me with a raised eye-brow asking me what happened. I shook my head and smiled. 

After a while Vansh's phone rang and he got up to attend it. He didn't seem convinced when I told him that it's nothing but I will tell him soon.

Bhagwan ji please protect us all and help me to get out of this. 

Now it's time for Aarti by the time Vansh came and joined us for Aarti. 

We did the aarti together and Then pandit ji distributed the prashad and then we went home. 

Vansh dropped me home and went to the office. It's evening already and I received the mail from the company and I got selected. I was so excited I took out my phone and dialled Vansh’s number. He didn't answer my call so I called him again. Maybe he is in a meeting? 

I decided to text him “guess what baby? Who got selected in their dream company?” 

And then I did my work. But why didn't he answer ? Am I overthinking? I shouldn't think too much. Rooh just think positive. 

★★★

It's night time already and I didn't received any call or message from him. I am getting restless now. He doesn't do this. He always answers my calls and messages. 

I was overthinking when my room’s door opened and I turned to look at him. After a whole half day. 

I opened my mouth to scold him when he asked “why didn't you told me about this stalker thing Rooh?”. I got up from the bed and walked forward only to a halt when he showed me his palm.

My face turned blank and I don't know how to respond to it. He came towards me with slow steps that caused me to step back. 

“Why didn't you told me huh?” He asked again and I said “V-vansh it's not-” “don't tell me this nonsense rooh, I only asked you to share about your problems and you couldn't do that?” 

My eyes got teared up and I sobbed, he walked towards me and I took a step back with every step he took. 

He stood so close to me and when I thought to take a step back then my back touched the wall making me stop. 

There is no way out now.  He said “where are you going? Running from me baby? When you got a stalker behind you?” making me scared. 

I don't know from where I got confidence when I said “what took you so long to find out huhh?” 

He looked at me with amusement and said “because I trusted you to tell me by yourself.” I became more furious. I know it's my mistake but he can talk to me nicely and what's that need of shouting. 

“I thought that it would make you worry-” I got cut by his voice again and he said “will it make me less worried now? And what about me ? Aapko kuch ho jata to? Mai kya karta socha hai kabhi?” 

“Don't shout at me, I understand that you are worried and angry but-” “but what?” he came closer to me “don't cut me off in the middle, listen to me when I am talking.” I said, taking a deep breath. He pinned my body to the wall and said “What the fuck do you want?” I looked at his angry eyes and said “I want you” he looked at my lips and said “Then fucking have me” and slammed his lips on mine making my hands to circle around his neck. 

We kissed like animals, actually he kissed me like a wild angry animal. He Pressed his whole body on mine not leaving space for even air to pass on. 

I moaned when he pressed my waised with his hand and he took an opportunity and entered his tongue inside my mouth. 

He devoured my mouth very well. And when I got breathless I tapped on his shoulder. He stopped and we both panted. 

He joined our forehead and said “I know who the stalker is.” He looked at me and smirked and put my hair behind my ear.

____________________________________________

This is it for today's chapter.

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote. And I hope you all will love it.

Also I have so hope with this chapter.

Let's see who is the stalker.

Follow me on instagram .

Thankyou!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.1K 82
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...
194K 8.9K 70
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
158K 6.2K 37
(Read at your own risk !! CRINGE ALERT🚨 ⚠️) Zaviyaan spotted Rooh near the entrance gate, She had a few bruises on her face. He didn't get time to...