Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

By BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... More

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
A mayor problem
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Kryptarium prison blues
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
The Council of the Crystal King
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
The fall of the monastery
Darkness within
The Coming of the King
Return to Primeval's Eye
Crystastrophe
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form

Love within the Roots

158 2 1
By BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Lloyd and Garmadon

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 30

Word count: 2,8k

Warning: different/bonus scenes and singing

Song name: More than Anything (Lloyd and Garmadon version.)

(Atop the Crystal Island, Lloyd, Garmadon, and Harumi fight the Overlord.)

Lloyd: Stop him! Don't let him reach the crystal! (Garmadon uses destruction on the Overlord while Harumi tries to attack him from behind but she gets punched and falls on the ground. Lloyd uses Spinjitzu on the Overlord but he head butted Lloyd to the ground, Garmadon keeps using his powers on the Overlord but then the Overlord punches him to a Crystal then suddenly the crystal starts to fall to him and Lloyd gets up and sees Garmadon in very bad shape.)

Lloyd: Father! (He runs to him and saves him from being crushed by a crystal.) You're hurt.

Garmadon: I — I can't ...

Lloyd: It's okay. Don't try to talk.

Garmadon: (He reverts to his normal form.) I... I'm sorry, Lloyd. (Lloyd looks back that the Overlord and sees him using his powers on the central crystal.)

Lloyd: Hold on. You'll be okay. I'll get you out of here!

Garmadon: Save... (He coughs.) Save yourself. It's too late for me. (He goes unconscious.)

Lloyd: No. (He cries.)

Overlord: Grieve not. You will soon be joining him as a statue.

(Lloyd gets mad and looks at the overlord and achieves his Oni Form in anger and attacks the Overlord with destruction, but stops when he sees his reflection.)

Lloyd: No! (He reverts to his human form and he puts his hands on his heart and crystals starts to form on his hand.) No...

Overlord: Fool! Your time is up! (He blasts Lloyd off the temple and Lloyd falls off screaming as Harumi gets herself up.)

Harumi: Lloyd! (Lloyd manages to catch himself and hold on to the island but unfortunately for him, he couldn't hold on for too long and his heart starts to get more weaker and more Crystals slowly forms on him, meanwhile on the top, the overlord continues on using his powers on the central crystal. On the ground, Wu and the ninja look up at the temple.)

Wu: The Overlord doesn't want to destroy you! He wants to corrupt the powers of Creation!

Kai: So how do we stop them?

Wu: We're too late. (He notices the ninja holding the Golden Weapons.) The weapons! We must unite them!

Jay: Wait, what? I thought that was bad!

Kai: Yeah. You told us they'd explode, remember?

Wu: The weapons will be destroyed, unleashing the elemental energy connected to them. They will be cast out, to assume whatever form they originally had!

Cole: Without these, we don't stand a chance!

Wu: We have already lost! All we can hope now is to prevent the powers of creation from falling into the Overlord's hands.

Zane: Master Wu is correct. I see no other course of action.

Wu: Nya, Christina, you both have to help them with your powers. (Nya and Christina nods in agreement.)

Nya: Alright then, we'll help.

Morro: Christina, be careful.

Christina: Don't worry, it's our only chance for this.

(The ninja fly to the roof of the newspaper warehouse while Wu, Misako and Morro looked that them.)

Kai: Anyone have any last words?

Zane: If we do not survive this, I just want to say: I could not have asked for better friends. You have stood by me, and I by you. To the end.

Cole: To the end.

Jay: To the end.

Christina: To the end.

Nya: To the end.

Kai: To the end. (The boys rises their weapons while the girls starts to use their powers to help them.) On three!

Ninja: One, two, three!

(The Ninja reunite the weapons and powers and then summons a golden beam of light countering the blast of darkness, everyone on the ground sees the beam of light and darkness until Lloyd loses his grip on the crystal island, unfortunately the blast of darkness manages to beat the golden beam of light Crystalizing everything and everyone including the ninja but then A surge of power shoots upward from the golden weapons along with the Ninja's powers and catches Lloyd as he falls from the temple and has he got caught by the surge of power he starts to form dragon wings on him, meanwhile on top of the Crystal island Harumi was on her knees about to get killed by the Overlord.)

Overlord: You chose the wrong side, Harumi. (Just as The Overlord was about to kill Harumi he heard a dragon nearby revealing to Lloyd using his own dragon form along with the Golden ultra dragon.)

Overlord: Impossible! (The Overlord blasts him but barely does anything to him, Lloyd and the Golden ultra Dragon then uses ice on the overlord when he suddenly breaks free from the ice and blasts at Lloyd again but he quickly dodges it.)

Lloyd: Ninja, go! (He then uses energy on the overlord and knocks him back, while the ultra Dragon uses earth on the Overlord, the overlord breaks free again and goes after the dragon Lloyd follows the dragon and the Overlord as he tries to blast the dragon with darkness, but the dragon quickly dodges most of the attacks. Just as the dragon and Lloyd stopped for a moment to see if the overlord is nearby, The overlord sneak attacks The Dragon and Lloyd and blasts them both, Lloyd sees more crystals forming on him and then he flew right on the ultra dragon as his Dragon form starts to disappear, the golden ultra dragon then uses Wind, Fire, Water and Lightning to knock the Overlord back and flew itself and the Overlord back on the Crystal island.)

Harumi: Lloyd!

Lloyd: Harumi! Take cover!

(The Golden Ultra Dragon finally uses Fire, Ice, Earth, Lightning, Water and Wind to immobilize the Overlord and then shattering him into pieces and defeats the Overlord. All over the city, the crystals break off.)

Harumi: Lloyd, are you okay? (Lloyd nods but then he falls to the floor very injured from the curse.) Oh, the curse. It's almost to its final stage.

Lloyd: (He sees Garmadon still unconscious and runs to him.) Rumi, help me get Garmadon. He's in bad shape! (They both carried Garmadon to the dragon and then the dragon carries the three to safety as the temple collapses, Lloyd sees Garmadon and realizes that he's still alive.) Rumi, tell the ninja to come here. I'll take Garmadon to a hospital.

Harumi; Alright Lloyd, but they have to hurry. (Lloyd gently puts himself and Garmadon on the ground, but the Lloyd starts to feel more pain in his heart.) Lloyd!

Lloyd: Go! (Harumi flew off on the dragon to see the ninja. Meanwhile with the ninja, they all got up on their feet.)

Jay: What happened?

Kai: Did it work? Did we win?

(The temple explodes, and everyone cheers.)

Morro: How?

Wu: Hmm. (He sees the Golden Ultra Dragon.) Is that —?

Cole: Where did he get a dragon?

Jay: Lloyd! Oh we're so glad that you're- (He sees Harumi on the Dragon instead of Lloyd.) Harumi?

Kai: What are you doing here?

Harumi: To tell you that Lloyd is danger, the curse is almost complete! Hurry! (The Ninja looked scared and they all ran to the first floor. Lloyd was walking on the streets very weak and slow due to the crystals on his body, he then sees that ninja coming to him.)

Lloyd: Guys? (The ninja sees Lloyd with crystals on his body and they all ran to him as fast as they can.)

Ninja: Lloyd! (Just as they were about to get to each other, Lloyd heard weapons near him seeing that the council are about to attack Garmadon with their weapons.)

Lloyd: Father? (He sees the ninja still running to him but Lloyd had to choose to save himself or his father, he then made a run to Garmadon making the ninja stop running. Just as the council was about to kill Garmadon, Lloyd immediately runs in front of the council.) NO! (But when he got in their way, his body turns into solid crystal from his heart to his entire body as the curse is finally at it's last stage, the council hits Lloyd's hand and all of their weapons shattered into pieces and causes a shockwave to everyone near him. Knocking out the council unconscious, and sending the ninja backwards. Lloyd eyes glowed green for the last minute and they stopped glowing he toke his last breath before he was a completely solid Crystal statue. Garmadon wakes up and sees Lloyd as a Solid Crystal statue.)

Garmadon: (He Gasps.) Son! Oh son. No. No, no, no, no, no please son, don't be gone! (He puts his hands on Lloyd's face and starts crying that the one thing he really loved is gone. The ninja ran to Lloyd and sees Garmadon hugging Lloyd in sadness.) LLOYD!!

Kai: Lloyd?

Zane: We're too late. (Nya starts to cry as well and Jay comforts her, Christina puts her hands on her face and Morro and Cole comes over to comfort her. Kai was starting to cry also and Skylor helped him, Harumi, Wu and Misako walks to Garmadon and sees him crying Misako sees Lloyd and starts to cry as well.)

Wu: Oh brother, I'm so sorry... (Garmadon kept crying has his helmet comes off his head, The ninja sees his helmet fall as Garmadon keeps crying for Lloyd's death.)

Garmadon: Oh son, I'm so sorry... (He hugs on the statue of Lloyd really hard, until crystals start to disappear off him and slowly turning Lloyd back to normal, Everyone notices it but Garmadon, but just as Garmadon heard Lloyd's heartbeat he looks up at Lloyd and gets up, Lloyd finally turns back to normal and falls face front but Garmadon catches him.) Son! (Lloyd opened his eyes and sees Garmadon holding him and hugs him and everyone cheered that Lloyd is back to normal.)

Lloyd: Oh Father.

Garmadon: You sacrifice yourself for me?

Lloyd: I did, Only because I love you, Dad.

Garmadon: I know you do, Son. (Lloyd starts to cry of joy when garmadon calls him son.) I'm so sorry that I left you.

Lloyd: And I'm sorry for not trusting you. (They both hugged each other again for their forgiveness.)

Wu: Of course, an act of true love to a family member, My brother's love for Lloyd was the cure!

Kai: Lloyd! (The Ninja all came to Lloyd and he immediately hugged them all back.)

Jay: We thought we lost you.

Cole: You had us worried.

Harumi: Lloyd? (She walked up to him knowing that the ninja is still mad at her and looked guilty after what she did.)

Lloyd: It's okay, She's with us.

Christina: We know, she told us.

Harumi: I'm so sorry for not warning you about the curse in the first place.

Lloyd: It's okay Rumi, I know just wanted to keep me safe. (The Dragon then flew down next to the ninja.)

Jay: Is that what I think it is?

Nya: What's that?

Kai: I think it's us. I mean, our powers.

(The ninja approach the dragon and they all pet their dragon on the head with their own elemental powers, which begins to glow.)

Zane: What's happening?

Cole: It's fading away.

Christina: Where's it going?

Wu: The elemental powers are returning from whence they came.

Nya: You think they'll ever return to us?

Wu: In time, surely. After all, true power is never lost.

Jay: So long, powers. Can't wait to see you again.

Morro: So, what do we do now?

Wu: What we always do. Rebuild.

(On a hill, Garmadon plants Christofern into the earth on a hill.)

Garmadon: There. That wasn't so bad, was it? After all, I can't keep carrying you around forever. You're a plant. You should have roots. I once thought roots were a sign of weakness. Hmm. But I was wrong. We are stronger together. I must go help my son rebuild his monastery now. Hmm. An Oni, building instead of destroying. What next? What next indeed.

(At the Monastery, the ninja attempt to lift the broken door.)

Morro: Keep lifting!

Kai: A little more!

Lloyd: It's slipping! (The door starts to fall on Cole.)

Cole: Oh, no!

(Jay, Christina and Nya rush to help, and they succeed.)

Kai: That's a start.

Zane: At this pace, it will require 12 years, 8 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days to rebuild the monastery.

Kai: Thanks for the pep talk, Zane. You always know what to say.

Dareth: (He arrives behind them, panting heavily.) Wow... that's... a lot of steps. You guys should consider... putting in an elevator!

Kai: Dareth? What are you doing here?

Dareth: I figured you could use some help, so I, heh, brought a few friends.

("Inner Steel" plays in the background as members of the Resistance enter the monastery to help rebuild.)

Wu: Remarkable. Simply remarkable.

(A few hours later, the Monastery was rebuilt and Lloyd was putting in the final touch while the everyone else waited for him.)

Lloyd: (He sighs.) There, all done. (He walks back and bumps onto Garmadon.) Oh sorry, Dad?

Garmadon: Son, there's something I have to tell you.

Lloyd: Is it about love again? Or is it about the Overlord and the previous villains we fought? Or is it that the devourer ruined a lot?

Here's the original song that suits them so well.

Garmadon:
Lloyd! You don't understand,
those villains in the past never listens.
They didn't listen to me, they won't listen to you.

Lloyd:
You don't know that!

Garmadon:
I do.
You didn't know that when
I tried this all before,
My dreams were too hard to defend.
And in the end, I won't lose it all again.
Now you're the only thing worth fighting for.
More than anything, more than anything,
I'll shelter and adore you more than anything.

Lloyd:
Dad, I don't need you to protect me from this

Garmadon:
I just don't want you to be crushed by them like-
Like I was

Lloyd:
Dad, When I was young, I didn't really know you at all. (A flashback happens when Lloyd was a baby with Misako and Garmadon.)
I always felt so small.
But I heard your stories and I was enthralled.
The tales about your lofty dreams,
I listened breathlessly
Imagining it could be me.
So in the end, it's the view I had of you
That showed me dreams can be worth fighting for. (It then shows Misako and Garmadon at the boarding school taking Lloyd there because Garmadon will soon get corrupted and they wanted him to be safe and the flashback ends and goes back to the present.)
More than anything, more than anything,
I need to save the city more than anything.

Garmadon:
I've been dyin' to find out who you are.

Lloyd:
I've been waiting, wanting the same thing.

Garmadon:
Looks like the apple doesn't fall far.

Lloyd:
Took you a while.

Garmadon:
I've missed that smile (he puts his hand on Lloyd's face and made him smile.)

Lloyd and Garmadon:
All that I'm hopin', now that my eyes are open
Is that we can start again, not be pulled apart again. (Garmadon gets his Oni wings and Lloyd gets his Dragon wings and they both flew in the air.)
'Cause in the end, you are part of who I am.

Garmadon:
I'll support your dream, whatever lies in store

Lloyd:
And who could ask for more?

Garmadon (Lloyd):
More than anything, (more than anything,)

Lloyd and Garmadon:
I'm grateful you're my Son/father more than anything.
More than anything.
(At the end everyone in the resistance all posed for a picture.)

Differences/References from the original.
•Lloyd and Garmadon reads the title together.
•The title is different because I want it to have an emotional scene.
•Nya and Christina helped the boys combine the golden weapons with their powers
•Lloyd's heart rate before he achieved Dragon form was 75%-80% then it was 90% when he got hit from the overlord while in dragon form and when he sacrificed himself for Garmadon it's was critically at 100% until Garmadon's love for him cures him letting it be 0%
• Harumi comes over to the Ninja to warn them that Lloyd is in danger
• Lloyd sacrificing himself for Garmadon is like Anna sacrificing herself for Elsa from Frozen
• Lloyd and Garmadon sings More than anything for their Son and Father relationship restoring like Charlie and Lucifer did for their Daughter and Father relationship.

That's it for this story, the current season is over but I will put in extra chapters for this story.

If there's any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 69 8
!DISCONTINUED! - Basically the crystalized season with a reader insert and Lloyd as the love interest. - I will be using female pronouns (sorry if y...
9K 627 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
10.3K 292 38
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
1.8K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...