In His Embrace

By honey___2109

When I met him for the first time, I thought that i would never meet him again, in my life but i didn't kno... More

lead characters :
Other Characters :
01|•
02|•
03|•
4|•
5|•
6|•
8|•
9|•
10|•
11 |•
12|•

7|•

47 5 0
By honey___2109

Nigahon mein dekho meri ,
jo hain bass gaya.....
vo hain milta tumse hubahu........
hoo , jane teri aankhein thi ,
Ya baatein thi vajah.....
hue tum jo dil ki aarazu.......
tum paas hoke bhi......
tum aas hoke bhi.....
ehsaas hoke bhi........apne nahi....
aise hain tum go geele.....
tumse naa jane kyu.............♡

-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×

After 2 - 3 days .

In Raichand Mansion :

Aarav and his father ( Avinash Raichand) both was in Aarav's study room , vihaan and his uncle ( Mr. Shailesh Raichand ) was also there while discussing some important office work with them .

Suddenly Devesh entered in room and asked all of them .

Aap sab yaha saath kya kar rahe hain ? Kahi kisi trip ki planning to nahi mere Bina.

( What are you all doing here together? Are you planning any trip without me?)

Devesh, if you have come here to disturb us without any reason then please go away his father said .

Aarav and Devesh's mother also entered in room .

Sahi to keh raha hain Devesh, Kitna time ho gaya hain jodhpur aaye hue abhi tak to thik se Ghuma bhi nahi Mrs. Meera ( Aarav's mother ) said .

Rashmika ( Devesh's mother ) also agreed with Meera and said, yes you are right Rashmika, I also want to visit the blue city.

Aarav raised his eyebrows and said . We are doing some important work You can visit Jodhpur later also.

You always refu....

Devesh Aarv said and this time it was not polite at all.

Devesh got upset and went away from there .

Their mothers also went away from there with a sad face .

Let's continue Avinash said .

All of the men again got busy in their discussions.

After some time, when everyone was free, Aarav felt bad for Devesh, he felt that I had scold him pointlessly.

He knocked Devesh's room .

Devesh......

Devesh.....

Open the door...

When he didn't open the door he came inside getting frustrated.

As he entered in room , he saw that Devesh was not there .

Kahan chala gya ye... terrace par hoga..

( where has he gone.... he must be on terrace...)

Aarav went on the terrace amd saw Devesh there .

Devesh had Bluetooth in his ears and was talking to Khushi and Sam on conference call.

Kya hua tera mood kyu off lag raha hain bhai Sam asked.

( What happened to you, why are you feeling off, brother Sam Asked. )

Nothing dude ! I just told bhai that I want to visit the whole jodhpur with you and family but he refused .

Mom and elder mom also supported me , but Aarav bhai always keeps scolding me Devesh said .

Acha Khushi said .

Chalo yrr! bye Devesh said .

Tell me one thing, apart from scolding or refusing, does your brother know anything else? Khushi said.

You're right but he is not so bad Devesh said .

After hearing his words Khushi smiled slightly and recalled that day when he lifted her up in his arms , and took care of hers when she has spraine in her leg.

Sahi kaha tumne itne bhi Bure nahi hain tumhare bhai she said I her mind .

( you're right your brother is not that bad ).

Khushi... what are you thinking Sam asked .

Noth...Khushi was cut off by Aarav .

Devesh...tu..

Bhai I don't want to talk to you he replied .

Next Morning

In Rajput Mension :

Di are you ready ? Khushi asked Arohi .

Yeah yeah! Just a minute .

Khushi was ready , in a simple white outfit .

Khushi's attire .

Are you both ready her father and mother asked while entering in her room .

I'm ready mumma but Di isn't...Khushi said .

I'm ready Arohi said .

Don't know when the habit of both of you getting up late and getting ready late will go away.

What will Raichands think that Rajputs are coming late after telling us to come early?

I'm here , I'm here! they heard some one saying Aaaa gya main !

He was none other than Samar.

As Khushi saw him a wide smile appeared on her lips .

Mom Reyansh bhai nahi aa rahe hain kya ? Arohi asked .

No , he has one important meeting that's why he is not coming.

But I have called Misha she is coming.

Myra is busy , she has to give a presentation, that's why.

As Khushi heard misha's name the smile was left from her face .

Let's move na Khushi said .

Wait.. let misha come first her mother said .

There she is her mother said .

Misha entered in Mansion and after some time Rajputs left from their Mansion .

In Raichand Mansion

Devesh... bhai uthna Ishita said .

Kyu kya hua ? meri Baraat jaane Wali hain he replied her .

Nahi... we are going to Mehrangarh fort with Rajput family.

What... Devesh said with full of excitemennt and happiness.

I'm gonna take a bath and get ready in just 2 minutes .

Only 2 minutes thik se nahaiyo Ishita said .

( Take a proper bath otherwise the smell inside you will not go away). Ishita said in a teasing way .

Shut up.... she heard Devesh's voice.

After a while Raichands were also left Raichand Mension .

Devesh was sitting with Aarav .

Than you bhai you're the best brother . I know that you have planned all this .

Flash back :

When Devesh went inside his room without talking to Aarav .

He called Khushi's father ( Akash Rajput ) .

Hlow.. uncle Aarav said .

Helow ..Aarav he replied .

How are you uncle Aarav asked .

I'm absolutely fine, what about you ?

I'm also good . Uncle actually I need a help from you Aarav said .

Say beta , Mr. Akash replied.

Actually uncle , It hasn't been much time since my family came to Jodhpur, so they all want to visit Jodhpur tomorrow, do you...

Mr Akash cut Aarav off and said You all want to visit Jodhpur, and of course it is important that apart from work, you should also give time to family .

Ji uncle Aarav replied .

Actually, I want you to also come with your family and on this pretext you will take us on a nice tour of Jodhpur.

Sure beta Mr. Akash replied. My daughters will also be happy .

Hmm Aarav hummed .

Okay beta bye ! See you tomorrow.

Bye ! Good Night Aarav said .

Good night he replied .

After cutting the call Aarav went to his bedroom .

Flash back end ----×----×----×---×---×

Aaarv hummed Devesh and after that Raichands amd Rajputs met at the gate of Mehrangarh fort.

Mehrangarh fort of Jodhpur ♥️🦋.

After a short get together they started to visit , as it is very huge fort , first of all , all of them visited the temple of chamunda Mata, located at the southern side of Mehrangarh.

The temple.

Khushi and Arohi was walking with Sam and Devesh whereas Ishita and Arohi was with Meera , they were asking her about rajasthani traditions , culture, architecture and about Mehrangarh.

Aarav was with Khushi's father . After visiting fort we will move further for Ummed Bhawan Palace Mr. Akash said .

Hmm Aarav hummed and nodded his head.

After some time Meera called Akash and he left Aarav .

Aarav was alone now , Devesh saw Aarav walking alone .

He come to him with a mischievous smile ,
Hey bhai ! He said .

Aarav hummed without looking at him , he was looking at the carvings done on beautiful stones .

Why did you invited Rajputs hmm Devesh said .
Aarav saw his face with a lost smile , So that they will tell us new things about this place, which we do not know. Now go and get some history knowledge from Meera and Rashmika aunty , you know what Rashmika aunty was a history professor.

Brother, I will take history knowledge but before that, let me know about you.

You invited Rajput family here only to see Khushi, as he took her name Aarav widened his eyes at him .

Umm, I mean meri Khushi ke liye thank you bhai! thank you so much , Devesh moved from there after giving him a sudden hug only to save himself from him .

After some time all the elders moved towards the temple and others were moved further to see the fort , they doesn't visit temple .

Now a were together, Aarav saw Khushi giggling with Devesh.

Devesh Sam called him , Devesh left Khushi.

Sam was making vlog .

Aarav came near Khushi but doesn't said anything.

Both of them was at the top of the fort from where the whole jodhpur is visible.

Beautiful na Khushi said to him .
Very beautiful Aarav said while looking at her .

She narrowed her eyes towards him, this view Aarav said .

Hmm she hummed .

Well, thank you Aarav said .

Kyu.... she asked .

Because you cured my wound that night .

Thanks to you also , I think There is no need to give you the reason .

He doesn't said anything.

There was silence between them , Khushi broked it by asking .

How's your business is going on ?

All good he replied.

So your college is over, what are your future plans?

Actually......she stopped in middle . Arohi called her name .

Yeah di ! Excuse me saying this she left .

In evening they all left the Mehrangarh fort and moved further to have dinner in Ummed Bhawan Palace.

,

Ummed Bhawan palace of Jodhpur .

Dinning hall.

All were reache at Palace , and got a grand welcome there.

After sometime all had their dinner and came to their respective mension.

<--------------◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆--------------->

This is part 7 I hope you will like it , I know that this chapter was quite boring.

But if you liked it then please proof me wrong and drop votes and comments for next chapter .

This story has been crossed more than 700 reads very earlier .

Thank you for reading it.

Stay tune...🦋✨️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
1.3M 43.4K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
245K 15.2K 61
Having grown up in an orthodox Indian family that takes pleasure in controlling the lives of every woman in their family, Arnav has sworn never to be...
4.9K 346 19
Khushi Gupta always was in love with Arnav Singh Raizada. since they were a little kids. But he always saw her as a annoying pest. Happy, bubbly Khus...