The Virgin and The Young Don

By Diamondbaby8

Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out moreπŸ“š More

Introduction.
1.First day
2.Match.
3.New feelings
4.Closer
5.Date
6.Jealousy
7.Meet
8.Argument
9.Hurt
10.Celebration
11.Surprise
New characters/face claims
12.Sleepover.
13.Shy
14.Awkward
15.Unexpected
16.Unexpected pt2
17.Confession
18.Taboo
19.Shame
20.Disbelief
21.Compliment
22.Talk
23.Clarification
24.Ownership
25.MIA
26.Denique's day
27.Time
29.Mission
30.

28.Trigger happy

1K 82 2
By Diamondbaby8

Denique's pov
📍Portmore

"Good morning to the original Ms.Grippy"Akeil said when he realized I was awake.

Mi pumpum turn badman in a madman

"Good morning babe"I replied.

"How was it?"He asked.

"It was amazing because you were so gentle a little rough but I liked it"I responded hiding my face in his neck.

"Glad you enjoy it but next time I will be little more rougher"he said laughing.

"Come make we get ready"he said getting up and I pout.

"Wahm to yuh?"he asked laughing when he realized that I couldn't walk.

From wah day mi realize say him everything him laugh fah

"Can lift me up please?"I asked and lift me off the and whisper in my ears.

"Soon tell yuh everything in full details"he whisper while walking to the bathroom.

My man my man my man!!

Sashanna's pov
📍

"Good afternoon mommy"I greeted her when I enter the kitchen .

"Mommy a weh you cook cause mi smell mi favorite"I asked her while opening her pot.

"Stew peas"she replied slapping me on my hand.

"Mommy chro"I frowned.

She slap hot enuh

Har hand big and heavy like

"So how yuh pregnancy journey mommy?"I asked her smiling.

"Bwoy yuh sister torment a night time"she responded laughing and I joined her.

"Mommy why you a call mi brother sister?"I asked after I sober up.

"Kiss MI teeth is best yuh go lay down and rest yuh head"she retort and stifled the laugh that threatened to escape.

"Play mi a play wid yuh mommy any gender come I will love him/her or Them equally"I said emphasizing on Them.

"Child"she called in a warning tone.

A mother's love is a boundless and unconditional force that nurtures and sustain life.A mother's love is a shelter from life storms,a warm embrace that envelopes and protects.Its a love that forgives,heal,inspires and help us grow into the best version of ourselves.With a mother's love we feel seen,heard,valued and its a love that shapes us into kind,confident, compassionate and caring individuals in the future.Mothers love is a powerful and enduring gift.My mother is everything to me  and her love is a gift that will last forever.

How people nuh love them mother

Most people don't love them mother because their mother does not show them the love and attention they crave.Mothers like these are most likely the mothers that grew up with out love or a father figure in the home.I think that mothers like them should have the mindset of wanting to ensure that their child/children does not go through the same treatment.On the other hand some mothers show their child tough love which would most likely lead to the child believe that their mother hates them.

Facts

"What are you thinking about?"mommy asked.

"How your motherly love for me is a long lasting gift"I responded and she smiled engulfing me in her warm embrace.

Something that I longed for in months

My mother and I relationship aren't the best but we love each other dearly.

"Mommy can I touch your baby bump?"I asked since some people tend to be miserable during pregnancy.

"Sure baby"she replied and I rubbed down her bump until I felt the baby kick.

"Mommy he just kicked"I said smiling.

"For the first time"she said and I started smiling even harder.

"Know her sister already"I tease her and she laugh.

Do you have pictures with your bump if yes send me"I said to her and she retrieved her phone from the dinner table.

"Sent"she said.

"Sashy your father wants us to be a happy family but I  just want to hear your thoughts on what I should do"she said hesitantly.

I see progress in our relationship

"As long as you love him then yes I guess"I replied.

"I still love him"she responded.

"It will be hard for me to forgive but I will come around"I said to her and she nodded.

My heart this!!

Npt!

Unknown pov
📍Arnette Garden

Akeil is a lucky piece a boy fi have such a masterpiece as him woman well as him one time woman cause she is mine now.

I watched as she look up and down the street as if she's waiting on someone with the phone in her hand.Her long curly hair blow all over the place due to the strong wind. She was so caught up in her own world, she not even notice my eyes that followed her.

I had been waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and now was the time. I quickly walked up to her, my hands covering her mouth and eyes, dragging her into the darkness. She struggled and kicked, but I was too strong.

"If yuh scream yuh dead"I whisper to her before using chlorophyll to knock her out.

She is going to be mine soon, trapped in my world, with no escape. And I would be the one holding the keys.

Lets see how much Akeil actually love her if he even loves her.

"Drive ants man"I said to one of my worker.

Akeil pov
📍 Underground

"Hello my name is Sam"Tyreek said to the client and I try my best not to laugh.

"Why do I feel like this is a scam"The lady said.

"It's not a scam,you can quit your job with all the cash you are about to receive if you follow instructions"he replied to her.

"I don't believe because this is not the first time am being deceived"the lady fired back and Tyreek face twitch in anger.

It's hilarious

"You can rest your mind at ease,I do not have any tricks up my sleeves"he responded.

"100% money back guarantees,you get paid extra for any late deliveries.Do you have any children?"he continue.

"Yes I have two baby girl"the lady replied.

"Okay think of them,do this in their best interest.I promise you'll get every dollar you invest"he said convincingly.

"Okay am going to send you information and other stuff"the lady said and Tyreek started smiling when the message came in.

"Okay miss nice doing business with you"Tyreek said and before ending the call.

"Yah fuckery enuh dawg"I said laughing.

The dawg use piece piece a rajah lyrics out a him song and chop a client successfully

Him a live up to him name (genius)

"Just the skil-"he start but the ringing of my phone cut him off.

I answered my phone and waited for Alonzo to speak.

"Yo dawg them kidnap denique"he said and I wonder if I was hearing correctly.

"You said"I asked.

"Denique get kidnap"he repeated and I hang up.

My world exploded when I processed what Alonzo just said.They Kidnapped denique, my world and my everything.

The mere thought of it made my blood boil and my heart turn to ice. I would unleash hell on earth to get her back.

I have been keeping my cool for quite some time now time fi unleash mi demons Dem!!

I would burn cities to ashes, drown rivers in blood, and reduce mountains to dust. No one touches what's mine and lives to tell the tale.

I am going make them pay, for what they I have done. The screams of my enemies are going be music to my ears, their pleas for mercy a symphony of joy.

"A wah happen bro yuh eyes them a get dark?"Tyreek asked.

"Them kidnap denique"I said and he look at me with revenge in his eyes.

Go him gone now

Everything get fuck.

Mi not even post denique because she said she doesn't like spotlight so a must somebody close to we.

Anybody weh kidnap har better tell him/her love ones goodbye and pick their favorite casket hospital nah see them face.

When mi done wid them a close casket

Them ago see why them call me MOB!

I have tried calling her phone but it went straight to voicemail.

Smaddy a go 6ft tonight

Right now mi trigger happy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 30.8K 62
#jamicanbooks #youngadult #darklove #younglove #badman #crime #dark #don #eroticromance #enemiestolovers #gun #jamaican #love #mafia #patois #patwa #...
62.1K 4.4K 38
Innocent girl who falls in love with a troubled soul. Will he fight his way out of the darkness to hold on onto her? His light in the darkest days, h...
753K 56.5K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...