The Smutty Woman 👠 (18+)

By Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🤌 Not for kids... (18+) More

Introduction 💋🫦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
20 - Heal me
21 - NOA
22 - Getting to INDIA
24 - Welcome

23 - Who. was. it.

63 5 15
By Blakeyofficial

"RUHAAN HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT"

As usual my lovely bunny is on her peak anger because I've rejected her from buying this beautiful wedding lehnga.

"My love we can't carry this home right now we need to shop for your casual wears something like kurtis and stuff not for LEHNGAS"

And her face etched into the sad emoji and the way she acts so dramatic and childish makes me wanna bite her cheeks and cuddle her all day long.

"Ruhaan please" and her puppy face makes me unwillingly nod into a yes and without another word she rushes to the billing counter.

"The total will be 1785$ mam. MOP?"

(Mode Of Payment)

She turns around in a panic state and whispers to me "1785$??"

"Don't worry hot chocolate I have like twice of that at home in cash"

She hits me with her elbow and says "Why are Indian dresses so expensive, shall I pay half of the bill?"

And I grab her waist pulling her towards me "USE. MY. CARD" and I peck her lips which assure me of her acceptance on using my money.

We leave the store with her on call talking to her mom while I had to carry her 8 bags full of god knows what. I mean how can someone possibly shop for so many clothes just to travel?

And we head back home to do our packing and get ready to fly to India this evening.

A while later..

"And don't forget anything okay?" I'm trying hard to recall all necessary documents and items before booking our cab and I realise I'm forgetting one of my best possession and head into my bunny's room to check up on her.

"STOP IT .. how many times do I need to tell you I love him and he is not-

The open door warns her yet my ears have heard every part of that statement. She quickly cuts the call and pushes the phone into the pocket of her jeans as if nothing really happened.

"All good Ruby?"

Ruby's pov -

The fact that he was at the door is shaking all my nerves and calling out my name in that tone of his gave me all the fear and anxiety uncalled at this moment.

"Um yeah babe just wrong numbers sometimes.." and I put my arms around his neck hoping for some magic to happen this mere moment making him forget the last 5 minutes of his life.

"Who. Was. It." Each word stressed as if I didn't understand his language.

"It was nothing dumbhead come out of your insecurities" and I try to chuckle away the situation.

He snatches my phone making my heart race a mile within a second and immediately throws it away. Fuck I was doomed if he had decided to check my mobile.

"The fear in your eyes .. Why? What is the matter Ruby tell me."

And he held me back making me feel emotional for the fact that his blind trust on me was far from what I had supposed it to be but the call , I can't tell him about it. I keep my head low and I can feel the heat of his body closer and closer to mine as I step back and away from him in the guilt of my actions, we end up in a bad situation.

He cages my chest with his arms around my waist disallowing all my possible movements and grabs my throat ..

"YOU EITHER tell me what is going on or I WILL LEAVE you in a state where you can't utter another word. You'll only FIND YOURSELF SCREAMING MY NAME. "

My heart skips a beat and a tear escapes my eyes breaking my soul to an extent I can no longer handle and he encloses all the space between us snatching my palms into one strong hold above me as I rise on my tip toes to indulge equally in the moment of our kiss. His lips upon mine feel like the last thing I needed when his other hand decides to unbutton my jeans and travel a little more closer to my bare skin.

His fingers find my cl*t and his anger seems to be expressed by his fingers as the speed of his finger fastens and my moaning begins.

"Stop please it's too rough."

And without a pause he held himself back only to pick me up and slam on the bed .. this was not lust it was just pure anger.

"Do YOU FUCKING understand your importance in my life?"

I nod with mild tears.

"I WISH."

And he leaves the room without another word leaving me hanging with the thoughts of confusion, guilt and more importantly the urge for sex.

Ruhaan's pov -

I punch the wall sitting in Ruby's mom's room and shout at myself
Am I not enough?? Am I such bad of a man that my own wife has to hide things from me? Am I so incapable of handling her that she believes she needs to deal with everything herself?

I didn't want her to feel that I wanna use her body as a method of stress reliever , I want her to know that my existence is for her and solely her. I want her to know how much I crave her body , those hips , those eyes , those lips... She needs to know how much she matters to me.

What was the call about? What was she hiding? Uncontrollable thoughts race in my mind with a speed I can't handle any longer and just then I feel her presence coming towards the room. And she comes in with her hair messed , her eyes filled with tears , her lips trembling, her fingers fidgeting and her unbuttoned jeans. What is it with this woman?

"Ruhaan I -"

"Get out Ruby I don't wanna talk about anything. Get ready we'll leave in 5 minutes"

She stays mum , my words are harsh yet these 5 minutes could be the most fruitful if she decides to turn it around and answers my questions.

She walks up towards me stares into my eyes as if conveying something.

"You're pretending to be angry?"

Her question makes me more relaxed as I know I'm failing to hide anything from her yet she has been successful in hiding everything. I get more furious and my blood boils more and more with each second.

Before I could reply she places her hand on my belt and says "I know exactly what can calm you down right now Ruhaan."

Her words worked like magic , yes she knew it , she knew all I needed was her , all I needed right now is the assurance that she is mine.

My trust for her is blind but insecurities can break the strongest pillar of relationship I wanted her to prove me that she is mine.

She immediately caught my hand and walked towards the bed. She seated herself on the bed and began tying up her hair and there's nothing that can stop me from savouring her now.

Ruby's pov -

I tie up my hair in a bun and unbuckle his belt when he holds my face .. "Remember you matter to me more than anything in the whole world okay? I'm worried about you"

I get up and hug him whilst rubbing his back ... "Don't worry, your Ruby is different and I love you ok?"

His hold tightens as if wanting to hold me until eternity yet I could feel his hands touch my bare skin arousing every part of me and I look at him as he pulls me to eat up my lips , my hips crash with his and the warmth of his hands enter my bottoms and embrace my curves in the sexiest way possible.

He sets himself naked on the bed allowing me to take a seat on his thighs after undressing myself , our naked parts collide as we rub against each other licking and sucking each others skin and lips.

My arms wrap around his neck while his hands are busy grabbing my curves.

"Ruby .." he says breaking the kiss his hold still tight on my skin.

"Hmm yes .."

"You're so beautiful when you moan"
And he chuckles as I lay my face on his chest.

"I haven't moaned yet have I?" And I smirk at him.

"Do you want to?"

"Can you make me?"

"Yes hot chocolate not only moan I can make you scream and yell and scratch .. I can make all your dreams come true within the next 10 mins"

We continue enjoying our private moment in peace when a call breaks our entry to climax ..

"Sir I have reached the location"

Ruhaan takes the call .. "5 mins" and he hangs up.

"No not now I want you in me Ruhaan I really wanna have sex now" and I clutch onto his arms preventing him from any movement and pouting almost about to cry.

"Shh .. my bunny needs to have just a little patience. I promise you as soon as we reach India I'll make sure you enjoy my thrusts. Okay hot chocolate?"

And my pout turns into a smile as I hug him tightly and we begin to dress up in our casuals and leave for airport in the cab.

_______________________________________

- Will Ruhaan be able to fulfill his promise?

Lots of love
Blakey ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
44.8K 701 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
4.6K 80 17
A collection of mature themed stories starring David Bryan of Bon Jovi. Most are with my original character Xandria (sometimes referred to as Alexa)...
273K 37.9K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း