The Lift (A One Direction Fan...

By noodlepie7

Getting lost usually sucks ass and this is no exception. This is the story of Erin, who steps into the wrong... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue

Author's Note

8.6K 359 61
By noodlepie7

DID YA LIKE IT?

Hi. I’m Sara. I wrote that 14-chapter and one epilogue fanfiction about One Direction you just completed.

Greetings

I’m just mucking about, here. Thank you from the bottom of my trousers for reading this story. I do realize it took me like a year to finish it but I’m lazy and unmotivated and hate everyone.

Except you. We’re bubble buddies.

I will be doing no more stories following this line, as in Erin will not be a character in anything I may write in the future. That tale has been told.

I do, however, have a fantastic idea for a new One Direction fanfiction. I am quite proud of it, really, and I am deciding how exactly I want to approach possibly writing it. It would be a thriller, paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi Larry fic filled with wonderful things that I have not yet seen in any fanfiction and I would like it to be done.

If I do decide to write it then I will tell you, but I will not post it until I have a better outline for how the story shall go. I kind of just winged The Lift. You can probably tell I had no idea what I was doing but I just rolled with it because I’ve never written something before.

So, again, thank you for sticking with me and my laziness and for enjoying/tolerating/completely hating The Lift. If you keep following me, you will know if/when I do post that fanfiction. If you don’t, I GUESS YOU’LL NEVER KNOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORLD DOMINATION IS MINE.

Good day, lovelies.

Please don’t step in the cactus garden. It’s taken me weeks to prune properly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 59 17
Carter Jenkins wasn't One Directions biggest fan. She liked there music, but she didn't go insane over them. Unlike her best friend, Carly. When Carl...
1.6K 41 24
This is the way life goes. It test you until you brake. I'm starting to, everything is going wrong. Both of my world's are coming together. My boyfri...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
841 17 16
Jake is a regular boy with regular problems, his life isn't really exciting but there's nothing wrong with it. One day, this all changes, in the morn...