Fake Love

By itssmfknme

When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say... More

Paige
Night out
Sleepover with the team
The TikTok and the gift
Game #1
Interview and shoot around
There's three of you?!
Dylan
Game #2
Pizza
Lebron vs Curry
Bad day
Sick
Grumpy Paigey
Game #3
Girlfriend?
Happy birthday uncle G
Milano, Italy
Milano, Italy pt. 2
Back home
Jealous P
Party, Exam and Met Gala
Christmas surprise
What friends?
Met Gala
Game #4
Spa day
Being little kids again
We need a break
Miami
Media day
Author's note
Tournament
Drew taking over the live
Stress
Stress pt. 2
Game #idk
I'm so funny
Update
P being extra
The after party
I need to take my pills
I miss my girlfriend
Vlog time
Update
Paige and Drew
Accidents happens
Stay
Update

Miami pt. 2

3.5K 81 34
By itssmfknme

Demitra's pov

Day 2

It's the next day and the guys next door asked if we all wanted to explore Miami together. We all agreed but I took Paige some convincing.

"Mia, can I talk to you?" Paige peaks her head into my room. Nika was sitting on the bed, scrolling through Instagram. "Yeah sure" Paige and I both stare at Nika trying to tell her to leave.

"Are you guys going to have sex?" Nika ask still keeping her eyes on her phone. "No?" Paige answers. "Okay so I'm staying here" I roll my eyes at her.

I take Paige's hand and lead her to the bathroom. "Do you even know these kids?" Paige ask sitting on the side of the bathtub. "Ish. Zade is Seb's friend" she slowly nods her head. "And the other guy?" I shrug and look in the mirror and fix my hair.

"I just don't want them to harm you and the others" I sigh and turn around. "I doubt it but if I feel uncomfortable I'll be sure to tell you" she nods and stands up and walks to me. She looks down at me and kisses my head then walks out.

After we all got ready, we met the boys outside and we started walking around. We went to the path we say earlier and explored that. It was fun. For lunch we had a mini picnic and for supper, the guys offered to make food so we went over to their place.

I texted my cousin to make sure that Zade was a good guy and he said that he's like his brother that I never heard of.

Day 3

We went to the city today and went shopping. We ate out for lunch and for supper, Caroline and Ines made food. When the food was ready, we heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, Paige close behind, and saw Zade and Mekhai standing there with empty plates in their hands.

"We smelt the food and dragged ourselves here" Mekhai said and I laugh. "Come in" I step aside for them to come in. We all sat down in the back and Azzi and Zade hit it off.

That night, we watched a movie all together then the boys went back to their house. After the movie, we went to bed.

I laid in bed for about an hour. I couldn't sleep. I sigh and get up and sneak my way out of the room and go to Paige and KK's room. I open the door and only see Paige sleeping. KK I think was either in someone else's room or the living room.

I tiptoed around Paige's bed and climbed in. I made myself comfortable and felt her turn. "Mia? What are you doing?" She asked rubbing her eyes making sure it was me. "I couldn't sleep" she nods and pulls me closer to her and kisses my head and we fell asleep.

Day 4

Today we went on a boat and on Jet skies.

Currently we're on the boat and just chilling. The song 'Topia Twins' started playing ang Nika gasp and shakes Paige. "P! It's our song!" she shouts making me cover my ears. "Let's go on the Jet skies" Paige groans but follows Nika to the edge.

"Be careful!" I shout. They both give me a thumbs up and do their own thing. "A little birdy told me that you slept with Paige last night" Ayanna says sitting down next to me and handing me my drink. "Thanks and what did this 'little birdy' tell you exactly?"

"You know...just you and Paige cuddling in a bed" she wiggles her eyebrows. "I mean they are technically dating" KK says trying to get some ice from her glass but failing miserably. "True but I thought they were on a break?" they're talking about me like I'm not just sitting right in front of them.

"I'm going to get some food" I excuse myself but KK and Caroline follows. "I really like your outfit today" Caroline compliments me. "Thank you" she nods and smiles and pulls me into a side hug. Caroline is always giving compliments to people and I think that's sweet.

"Yeah for real. Where's that bathing suit from?" KK ask grabbing a plate and filling her plate up with food. "I'm not sure. It's my sisters" I look down at my blue bikini and I'm wearing a white blouse type thing.

"But I can ask her if you'd like" she quickly nods her head and I text Sunday quickly before grabbing my own plate. "Oh look" Caroline nudges my side and I look up to see Paige and Nika having fun in the water. 

"Mia! Come join us!" I look down to see Ines, Jana, Aubrey and Azzi on those floaty things in the water. "Later!" I shout and they nod. I watch Paige and Nika having fun while getting a drink.

I keep my eyes on Paige. She's going pretty fast...

She then does this turn and she fell off making me drop my glass a little but I caught it before it fell on the floor. "Paige doesn't know how to swim" KK said making me look up at her. "Are you being serious?!" I basically yelled about to go jump in the water to save her.

"I'm just playing" I kick her and see Paige getting back on the Jet Ski. "She's okay" Caroline gently places her hand on top of mine. Apparently I was shaking making my glass shake. "Try this" KK shoves a fruit in my mouth and I let it sit there not knowing what it was.

"It's a Bayberry" I nod and start chewing. We then head back to our spots and chill for a bit before getting in the water.

Paige's pov

"Let's have a water gun fight" I suggest and KK gasp and starts jumping around. "Yes!" Jana shouts. We all grab some water guns and I watch Mia grab hers and looks uncertain for some reason. 

I walk up to her and nudge her playfully. "Hey, you okay?" she sighs but nods and starts fidgeting with her water gun. "Yeah" I don't know what's wrong. She seemed fine earlier. "Want to secretly team up?" I suggest and she immediately nods her head and smiles.

"Perfect. Let's start!" 

Day 5

Demitra's pov

Today, all the girls left with Zade and Mekhai to explore some more. Mekhai found this secret beach near by so that's where they went. I'm here with Paige since Nika wanted us to rekindle so she made everyone leave.

I'm in my room, about to get in the shower but the door flew open. "Hey" Paige says shutting and locking the door behind her. "Hey" I step in the shower. "Wanna join me?" I ask Paige. "Sure" she get's undressed and steps in with me.

She helps me wash my hair and I help her do hers. "I'm sorry for everything and I want to start over" she says turning me around to wash my back. "I'm also sorry for everything" she turns me back around and stares at me.

"I love you" she says before kissing me. We got into a heated make out session and things went further if you know what I mean. After we were done, we got out and got change to go to the beach. 

"You ready?" Paige ask grabbing two water bottles from the fridge. "Yeah" I fix my top. I'm wearing this knitted top that I didn't need to wear a bra or anything underneath. I wasn't planning on swimming anyways. 

"Let's go" we lock up and walk to the little beach. Ines sent me the location so it was pretty easy but once we got there, we had to climb over a fucking log. That was a struggle for me.

"Careful" Paige says behind me, setting the water down then placing her hand on my waist to help me. She makes sure that I'm good when I reach the other side before she climbs over. 

After we climbed over, we had to walk for about a minute or so then we see the group playing some beach football. It looks like that one scene from Top Gun Maverick. 

We walk to where all their stuff are and set our things down. "Good catch!" Zade shouts to KK who caught the ball. She throws the ball on the ground and starts running around cheering. She spots me and runs to me and pulls me into a hug and jumps around with me.

"Careful" P told KK while playfully glaring at her. "Girly pop. Come play" she drags us and we all start playing. It was actually fun and I really enjoyed it. 

Now everyone was chilling and splashing water around to cool themselves off. I'm standing around with Paige, Caroline, KK and Amari talking about the tournament. "Cool off time!" I heard and turn around. 

Before I could process anything, I get water thrown on me, Wetting my hair and whole upper body. I quickly shield my chest area and wipe the water out of my eyes. "Bro" I said glaring at Zade who's giggling away like a child.

"Your nice titties are showing" KK says pointing to my area. Paige takes her shirt off, leaving her in her sport bra, and putting the shirt on me. I thank her and she nods and kisses my head. 

"P? You're glowing. Why didn't I realize before?" Nika says coming up to us. "I'm hungry. Who else is hungry?" I quickly change the subject and go to where all of out stuff is at. 

Day 6

"P, can you help me shut my suitcase?" I peak my head in hers and KK's room. Paige just finished her suitcase and KK was still doing hers. "Yeah" she gets up and follows me to my room. "Damn. How much did you pack?" she jokes but I wasn't laughing.

"Well it's mostly your clothes" she laughs again. "That's why it was easier to shut my suitcase" 

"Guys! Ubers are here!" Azzi shouts. Paige quickly shuts my suitcase for me. "You have everything?" she ask grabbing my suitcase and rolling it out in the hallway. "Yeah" she nods and grabs hers and mine suitcase and drags it outside and puts in one of the Ubers. 

After everyone was ready, we headed to the airport and flew home. 

I am safe to say that this was trip was successful. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.5K 20
she never settles, but she can lock it down. © BUECKEERS 2024
164K 2.4K 21
What happens when the reigning Women's National Player of the year falls for the one girl she can't have, the coaches daughter? Idea from: @HannahGav...
229K 5.6K 51
"ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪɴɢ? ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ! ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏꜱ ɪɴ ɴᴄᴀᴀ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀ...