๐ƒ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐„ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๏ฟฝ...

By Author_naaz

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ #1 ๐——๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—›๐—”๐—•๐—•๐—”๐—ง ๐—ถ๐˜€๏ฟฝ... More

โ™กโ™กโ™ก
โ™ง Prologue โ™ง
โ™ค Prologue โ™ค
โฅ1
โฅ2
โฅ3
โฅ4
โฅ5
โฅ6
โฅ7
โฅ8
โฅ9
โฅ10
โฅ11
โฅ12
โฅ13
โฅ14
โฅ15
โฅ16
โฅ17
โฅ18
โœ‰๏ธ
โฅ19
โฅ20
โฅ21
โฅ22
โฅ24
โฅ25
โฅ26
โฅ27

โฅ23

277 19 3
By Author_naaz

✿✿✿✿

Akansh bedroom

Akansh enter in the and started calling shreya in anger.

"MRS RAJAWAT......MRS RAJWAT..."

And started to find he search her every corner of the room but not found and last he moves towards the balcony he open glass door and about to shout.

"MRS.RAJA....."

(Song started in background)

पल, एक पल, में ही थम सा गया
तू, हाथ में, हाथ जो दे गया
चलूँ मैं जहां जाए तू
दायें मैं तेरे बायें तू
हूँ रुत मैं, हवाएँ तू
साथिया

but he stop when beautiful view came infront of his eyes. Shreya was sleeping on the sofa like a sleeping beauty her face was looking more beautiful under moonlight due  cold breeze her hair was coming on her face and she was hugging herself in sleep due to cold  .Book was lying on the floor .

हँसूँ मैं जब गाये तू
रोऊँ मैं मुरझाये तू
भीगूँ मैं बरसाए तू
साथिया

A

kansh legs automatically started to moves towards her .he was lost in her beauty  and came near her. he sat down on his knee in front  her and removes hair strands from her face . She hugs  herself more in sleep then akansh came to reality. He picked her in bridal style  and moves inside the room .He tucks her into  the bed and cover her properly with comforter and  about to go when she grab his hand in sleep.

"

Please don't leave me..."

Her voice was so slow but he was able to listen. He moves his hand on her head to comfort her in sleep.

"Shhh... tum so jao mai kahi nhi ja rha rha ..."

She again said "please don't leave me mom dad...

She was having dream of her wedding day and some tears escape from her eyes  when akansh saw it he feel bad for her .

But ladies and ladies  because there no gentleman here to read so only ladies .his ego again came between his feeling .

Again his anger came he moves towards his  mini bar .He was continuously drinking alcohol. When he was drinking Shreya and smarth face was flashing in front of his eyes and throws half drank bottle of wine on the ground the glass he was holding in his hand broke due to tight grip. Some glass piece was stuck in his hand and blood was dripping from his hand .

He moves his hair back and close his eyes in frustation

"What are you doing to me mrs.rajwat ...why I was feeling  jealous seeing you with some other men...WHY GOD DAMMIT....WHY"

He puched the bar counter. When his  subconscious mocked him.

"Lagta hai bhai tujhe pyaar ho gaya "(heart)

"Pyaar or wo bhi akansh Singh rajawat ko ....naaah "

"To phir tujhe q itna fark padh rha h ...bol jawab de ..."

"Mujhe koe fark nhi padh rha lekin wo  meri wife h or wo kabhi mere sath to nhi hasti aj bada khush ho rhi thi us ladke ke sath"

"Ahm..ahmm wife and all sahi h bhai carry on sahi ja rhe ho guru  ..."

"Just shutup shutup ab agar or kuch bola na to dekhna ..."

"Bhai sach kadwa hota h isme meri kya galti..."

"Tu jata h ya batao ..."

And his subconscious ran away  .Akansh came to realty due to snap sound .

"Akansh...mere bhai kaha khoya hua h..." said raghav

"Hm...ka.. kahi to nhi tu soya nhi abhi tak.."

"Ye sawal to mai bhi kr sakta hu tujhse  or ye kya ..."

Raghav  says while pointing towards his injured hand.

"Abhi tak tera gussa gaya nhi... are yaar zaruri thodi h wo uska boyfriend  hi ho friend ya classmate bhi to ho skta h na..."

"Mujhe koe fark nhi padta wo kisi ke bhi sath ghume ,bate kre ,hase ...I don't give damn  to her..."

Raghav smile and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Ha wo to ham sab jante bhi h or dekh bhi rhe h...chal mai chalta hu or tu bhi soja or bandage kr lena chal good night.."

Aknsh didn't say anything  and look his hand still blood was flowing he took another bottle of alcohol and pour it to on his injured hand .

"Now  wait and watch what I will do....wo tumhare so called boyfriend ke sath kya krta hu...my dear wifey"

He moves towards his bedroom . He was staggering under the  influence of alcohol . He came inside loose his tie and sleep on bed without removing his shoes.

Next morning

Shreya was trying to change her position in sleep but not able do .then she feel weight on her stomach she open her eyes and saw cute baby ...no..no her husband was sleeping on her stomach.

"Hayeee....mai marjawa...sote hue kitne cute,sweet lagte h Or jagte hi akdu,khadoos..."

When she was lost to admire her husband sudden her attention moves toward his hand. She took his hand in his hand .

"Oh god...khoon ...itni chot.."

She took firstaid box from side drawer and did his dressing .she moves him aside and goes to do her morning routine.

When she came back after bath he saw her husband sitting and seeing his hand . When he saw shreya he became curious to asked about samarth. He clear his throat and say

"W..wo tum Kal college ke baad kaha thi..."

Why I'm shattering focus you are akansh singh rajwat .

Shreya became shocked due to akansh sudden question.

" oh god ...ye aese q puch rhe h.." thought in her mind.

"Ma...ma...mai...mai to riya ke sath thi uske sath direct ghar aye college se mai kaha jaogi..."

She replied nervously and scratch her forehead. She moves toward dressing table .

"Hmm"

Akansh didn't say anything  he was loosing his patience because of her lie but didn't say anything and moves towards bathroom.

Shreya took relief breath and started to get ready as soon as possible before akansh came back.

"Chal shreya beta jldi kr ise pehle hitler wapas ajae..."

"Hitler wah.. Shreya or kitne naam degi apne husband  ko pehele khadoos phir akdu ab hitler...." (her subconscious says)

"Q tumhe q taklif ho rhi h mai kuch bhi kahu apne husband...khadoos akdu hitler you have any problem..."

"Wow mrs.shreya akansh Singh rajawat akhir tumne usse apna husband maan liya..."

"Maine Kab mana unhe husband..."

"Accha to wo maine kaha ki mere husband h mai kuch bhi kahu.. not bad"

"Oh god tum itne irritating q  ho jao yaha se mujhe taiyaar hona h kahi Mr. Hitler na ajae..."

Dinning room

Shreya came and greeting everyone and took her seat but before she could sit angad  came and sat on her place.

"Sorry ms.topper seat is full..tum waha beth jao..."

He said while pointing towards akansh beside chair. Shreya got scared and says.

"Are angad bhai  ap mujhe sher ke gufa  mai q dhakel rhe h ...ap beth jao na waha please.."

"Sorry ms.topper I can't help jao waha beth jao..."

"Are abhi badi muskilo se bach kr aye hu hitler se .."

"Hitler kon akansh bhai?"

Angad laugh and asked Shreya replied.

"Ha to or kya jab dekho sab pr apni hukumat chala te h hitler ki Tarah.."

Riya and raghav saw akansh is coming. Riya try to shut Shreya but Shreya was busy in her own world.

"Shreyu...Shreya...shi ..shi..."

Riya try to call her but she was not listening.

"Yar riya mujhe nhi suna ha Pata h mujhe tu bolegi mera bhai koe hitler nhi b par wo h q angad bhai ..."

"Ha sahi bol rhi ho tum Shreya ye to bolegi ye bhai ki chamchi jo h..."

"Jab dekho apni badi badi akhe dikha kr mujhe darate mujh masum bacchi ko khadoos kahi ke..."

"Are Shreya tumhe nhi mujhe bhi aese darate h apni badi badi akhe dikha kr..."

Akansh was listening everthing while standing behind both of them. Raghav try to stop them but this duo was busy .

"Bas angad ho gaya breakfast kro dono.."

" q bhai ap nhi smjhjo  ge ham becharo ka dukh qki wo apko to kuch nhi kehte .."

"Ha raghav bhai  angad bhai sahi keh rhe h ap dono to bestie or bhai dono h na to ap unhe manners q nhi sikha te ..."

Akansh raised his eyebrow and clear his throat to get there attention but both were lost.

Then akansh tap on angad shoulder but angad removes his hand again akansh tap.

"Aree...yar kya h....HHHOOO"

His eyes became saucer due to shock and mouth was opened.

"Sh..
"Shh...
"Shreyaaa ...

Angad called Shreya but Shreya was busy to complain. Then riya eyed Shreya to  look back.

"Piche dekh..."

"Kya dekhu piche dekhne ko aese bol rhi h jese koe bhòooo....t"

Her word got stuck in her mouth. Akansh was standing both hand was back and one foot was tapping on the ground.

Shreya smiled awkwardly.

"A...a...aaaap"

"Mar gae please god aj baccha lo agli bar se  kuch bhi bolne se pehle 100 bar sochugi.."

she said very slow only raghav can listen he replied yo shreya slow

"Mai bhi"

"Kya ho rha h yaha ...kiski complain chal rhi thi ..meri ?"

"Complain kiski to nhi... bhai  apki to tarif honi cahiye ap jesa bhai god sbko de.."

"Haa sahi bol rhe h angad bhai.."

"Tumhe bhi mere jesa bhai cahiye..."

"N..nhi ap jesa Pati kafi h ...agar bhai bhi mil gaya  to mai pagal ho jaogi..."

She said last word slowly.

"Lekin lag to nhi rha tha meri taraf ho rhi thi ...hitler ..akdu...khadoos q Mrs.rajawat..."

Shreya show his toothy teeth.

"Nhi ..ap to bhot acche h.."

"Angad Mr.khanna Wali deal ki puri information cahiye aj hi mujhe...on my table..."

"Lekin bhai wo meeting to 2 hafte baad haina...."

"Ye tumhari saza h meri burae krne ki....and Mrs rajawat apki saza apko baad mai Pata chal jaegi ..."

"Bhai please aesa zulm Mt kro mujh pr aj ke aj kese sab hoga time to bada do..."

"Aj 2 baje tk..."

"Ye to Or kaam kr diya apne aj ka din calega ..."

Riya was laughing on her bestie and brother situation. They had there breakfast.

.
.
.
.
In office

akansh call his Pa and says,

"Pata kro ..Shreya kal kis ke sath thi   wo ladka kon tha I want every detail..."

How was the song  which is your favorite song  of  arjit singh let me know In comment. Let see how many are arjit singh fans.

Sorry guys i was not able to post today because of some personal issues but still abhi 12 nhi baje to its still Tuesday  aplog ke liye itni mehnat ki h please vote  and comment  your comment motivated me.

Sorry I was not able to fulfill promise of akansh and Shreya more scene together but promise next will be interesting

For get info about date /day  and spoiler alert of new  update  follow me on insta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 132K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
10.4K 352 7
"seems like everyone but me is happy It hurts more to laugh than to cry." ใ€#TXT ; ์ตœ๋ฒ”๊ทœ & ์บ‰ํƒœํœธใ€‘ ใ€€ใ€œ ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผค ใ€€ใ€œ read at your own risk. ใ€Œpeeked at: #2 in...
333K 10.8K 58
[ COMPLETED AND UNEDITED ] Shakia Melendez was a model student, a model sister, and a fighter. Her world revolves around her two siblings, the only...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...