SWEET TRUTH

Galing kay affrozee

Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I... Higit pa

Disclaimer
"Part 1"
" Part 2 "
" Part 3 "
"Part 4"
"Part 5"
"Part 6"
"Part 7"
"Part 8"
"Part 9"
"Part 10"
"Part 12"

"Part 11"

28 1 0
Galing kay affrozee

Faizan's POV

-Is she really made my cheeks reddish?

Aaa! She is different then others. Totally a new stock in market, emm no, i can't say her a stock but she caught my attention so she can't be included in my bees group. She is different girl. By the way if she lives in Gulshan then how i don't know her. Strange! I know every single young girl of Gulshan then who is she. Ah ah no it can't be. You stupid heart, stop providing illogical feelings and you dumb pituitary gland don't reduce dopamine or oxytocin. I don't wanna fall in love, never. I am all okey with my bees around me. But....but.... It's feeling like my heart is feeling something for her. Maybe i like her.... No it can't be.... But yeah i am liking her presence in my life..... But it shouldn't be...... Actually for the first time i am feeling like all girls are less beautiful than her..... But i am surrounded with hot and sexy girls....... Emm she is more attractive any way. Ahhhhh! Enough, Faizan now you better take a nap otherwise your pituitary gland will fill up with dopamine. I throw my body on bed and within 5 or 6 minutes i fall asleep.
When i woke up i saw Shadab is sitting next to me doing something in phone. I took my phone and saw it's already three thirty up that's means i slept for more than 4 hours. Aish! This comfortable bed took me in dreamland, my bed is also comfortable though. I sat and said him

-Bro, i should go now. It's already late, mom will call me anytime.

He looked at me with siren eyes saying

-Ayesha aunty told you to eat before you go. Now let's go. Aunty must be still waiting for you at drawing room.
-Huh! Is she mad? Why she is waiting for me when she doesn't even know me?
-She is like that, always ready to serve best hospitality to guest.

I took my dresses from the couch. Maybe someone washed and dried it. It's fragrance giving me comfort. I wore my dress and went out from room with Shadab. As soon as i entered in drawing room two man catches my eyes leaving me in shock. I hurriedly went to them and said

-Emeer uncle! Mahir uncle! You guys here.

They both looked at me with widen smiley eyes and Emeer uncle asked

-That should be my question. You are here.
-Actually, Shadab brought me here. But i didn't knew that this eye catching mansion is your.
-Yeah, as your mother is the busiest person ever so how you will know.
-Don't say like that mom still miss you both and Tithi aunty. Sometimes she say that Emeer and Mahir doesn't come to check on me nowadays. Life made them super busy.

That time a woman came and listened us, then she asked me

-Owwh, you guys know each other!
-Yeah aunty.
-Seems like your mom and my husband was close friend in past.
-Yeah aunty they were actually. When we came back from USA Emeer uncle helped us a lot even Mahir uncle too. Even they helped mom to build her carrier in business so much. Mom is really great full to them. That time i was only 12 years old. They helped me in admitting at school.
-I see. So deep relationship they used to share. By the what your Mother's name dear?

Emeer uncle and Mahir uncle was looking at each other with fear. I guess Emeer uncle is sensing what is going to happen next that's why he is looking so worried

-My mom's name is Maanika Hussain. You must have listen her name, she is a business woman.
-Owh hoo. Successful woman, right Emeer? You never said you have a friend named Maanika,is there more friend like her?

Emeer uncle choked in fear. He said with funky voice

-Listen Ayesha, it was almost 14 years ago when i used to..... I mean we.... Me and Mahir was friend....
-I don't wanna hear your explanation. Faizan let's go, i will serve you food.

I looked at her and saw she left in furious mood. Emeer uncle also ran after her. When i came to dining room i saw another woman glaring at somewhere. I looked at the direction and saw it's Mahir uncle. I can't suppress my laugh anymore. Wallah they are afraid of their woman. I shook my head and sat on chair. That women gave me foods to eat amd absolutely all the foods were much delicious that i forget i am guest here so i should eat with politeness. I was eating peacefully untill my death threat appeared there with a smirk on her face.

-You are already chubby mr.. So maintain a diet plan.
-You ms. Moon. Don't disturb me. Let me eat in peace.
-Where i am disturbing you? I am just giving you reminder that your handsome need a hot body...
-Li....Listen.... Don't call me...chubby....girls drool over my this look okey!?
-What you will if i call, huh?

I wanted to say something but i couldn't. Words got stuck in my throat. She is definitely a death threat for me. Sukriya she left......... But.... Wait.....why am i Afraid of her..... seriously.... i was as afraid as Mahir Uncle.... No.... No.Faizan don't stuck yourself into this worldly stupid matter in your life. I scolded myself for feeling feel for her then i again give attention on delicious foods.

Author's POV

After a while Ahan came from nowhere and saw his Ammu is pissed of about any matter.

-Ammu?

Arisha saw her dearest son coming near her while removing his jacket

-Ahan,where you was?
-Ammu, i was with Anuj. You know his nature never let any day go without meeting me.
-Yeah, i know. Did you invited him for tomorrow's party?
-Not yet. Should i?
-Yeah you should. And tell Ayaan to call his friends too.
-Okey i will call Shihab vai too. But why are you looking dreary?

Arisha sighed in sadness and said

-Nothing abbu, you go and freshen up. You must be tired.
-Okey i am going but first you smile... hmm...Smile.....yeah that's my cherry lady.

Ahan was about to left but saw his Emeer abbu is coming down with a mysterious look on his face. Hearing a voice Ahan looked behind and saw Ayaan also came

-Ammu...o my pyari Ammu. Your Prince is home.

Ayaan saw everyone is in serious mood and even the environment is mysteriously quiet. He heard his Mahir abbu saying

-Vai, what have you enjoyed from vabhi? Slipper or broom!!

Emeer saw a devilish smirk is plastered on Mahir's face and all of them present here is trying to suppressing their laugh except Ahan and Ayaan. Emeer smirked and said in bit loud voice

-Her saliva !!!

With that Emeer left from there leaving everyone shocked.
#emeer..rocked..everyone..shocked
Ayaan shouted

-Why i even came home? I was peacefully attending professor's boring lecture, that was not bad as it.

Faizan laughed so hard on this incident thinking

-What's this family? I have never saw this type of old lover man in my entire life.

After a while Ayesha came down and saw Ayaan mumbling something alone.

-Ayaan?
-Ammuuuu.

Ayaan ran to her and hugged her tightly as if he met her from after thousand year. Arisha pinched Ayesha saying

-Apu, does saliva taste yummy?

Ayesha understood why she asked it.

-Yeah, my saliva taste yummy to my husband.

Arisha left from there even Sadhab Sayan Ahan Mehmet Mahir too. Jennie was looking at her with widen eyes saying

-Vabhi, have some shame? Your kids are now grown up.
-What should i do when your brother is a tail less shameless fox?

Ayaan objected on his Phupho's complain

-Phupho what's the problem here? See still how sweet and lovey dovey my parents are!
-Ayaan, look at their age!
-Phophu, does love require age ? Does love have stage in age level ? No right. Let them love till their end.

Jennie cupped Ayaan's face saying

-Aww when my Ayaan has grown up this much?
-Phophu i am still your little Ayaan. I will never grew up to you all and especially never to my Ammu and dadi (Grandmother)

Ayesha was admiring thier cute conversation till someone called her from behind

-Aunty?
-Hmm... Owh you Faizan. Have you eaten?
-I did. Don't be worry. Actually i want to say something if you bless me with giving few important time of your to listen me.
-Why not boy? Say, what to want to say.
-Okey.. First tell me you are not mad at me because of that what i said earlier.
-Noo boy i am not. Why will i ? I was just mad at your uncle as he didn't tell me about it before.
-Emeer uncle has no fault here. He cares for you a lot that's why he hided it from you so that you will not feel insecure. My mom always tell me about him that Emeer loves his wife a lot, he will do anything just for see a glance of her smile and destroy every single reason what can make her cry. I knew that uncle is not at Bangladesh so i never try to find him but today after 14 years i am seeing both of my uncle, my dearest uncle and the last two person of my family.

Ayesha was blushing hearing him but his last words made her shocked

-Why last two person of your family? Where are others member? Your grandparents, your uncle aunties?
-In reality i don't have any family. In our house me and my mom is the only human stay.
-Your father?
-Hmm,as i heard from mom, her husband divorced her after 7 months of their marriage and then after 1 month mom got to know that she is pregnant with me. Mom said that after knowing this her family forced her to get married again with that person or marry another person. But mom was afraid what if another man don't accept me as his son so she didn't marry off again. That time Emeer and Mahir uncle helped her to get visa for America. I born at America and was there for 10 years, from there i know Shadab. We both grew up together there. When we came back to Bangladesh, uncle helped us again. My mom is not Emeer uncle's friend. Mahir uncle and my mom was in same batch and he was 2 years senior of my mom. They both adores mom as there little sister but i don't know what happened 14 years ago that made them stop meeting us maybe mom knows about it. Don't think immoral about them. At my young age i had seen their loyalty.

Ayesha cared Faizan's hair and said

- You don't feel upset son. Who said you don't have family. From now your both uncle will again go to meet you and your mom. And now you have all us.

Arisha was standing there and listening them. She came near to them and sitted next to Faizan. Cupping his face she said

-Listen, you will tell your mom to come to meet us. We can't give you father's love that's true but we can give you aunty's love, uncle's love.
-Aunty, you two understand my point that's enough for me and surely i will tell mom about it.

Ayesha patted his back and said

-You will come tomorrow at evening okey? That's my order not request.
-Aww aunty how will i deny someone's request who is still glowing like young woman in that old age. I will surely come. But now i need to go. I have to check on my patients.

Arisha made a wow face and said

-You are a doctor!!
-Yeah i am doing my internship on Cardiology.
-Awww!
-Don't worry aunty i am always here to treat this beautiful ladies. Any kind of sickness there i will be here. Now i need to leave.
-Okey, i will call the driver wait.

Faizan left with driver. It's Magreeb's time so Arisha Ayesha both went to thier room.
After completing prayer Mehreema came out of her room and went to kitchen for some snacks. Ahan also came from masjid and saw Mehreema in kitchen. He approached his way to kitchen

-Mehreema, pass me the juice from refrigaretor.

Mehreema looked at him with amused look

-What did you said vaiya?
-I said pass me the juice.
-No no you called me by my name.

Ahan smiled and said while looking at her eyes

-Yea, why? what should i call you then?
-No i mean you never call me by my name.
-Emm..i guess i should call you vabhi as he is 5 years older than me. What do you say?
-Huh? Who is older than you and why will you call me vabhi?

Ahan didn't answer her but left from there with juice leaving Mehreema clueless about it.

-Ya ilahi, what's this man? I can't understand his any words.

After completing dinner all the siblings were having fun at study room. Ahan was the most cheerful person there that no one can guess what is inside him.
Mahir barge into room saw Arisha preparing his and kid's dress for tomorrow.

-Arisha..
-Hmm i am listening.
-Are you still mad at me?
-What am i supposed to be?
-Let me explain..

Arisha looked at him and said

-Mahir... Have i ever  hesseled  with you in any matter in this 26 years marriage life? Then why do you afraid to tell anything to me? You should have tell me about Maanika.

Mahir spoke in himself

- While shouting my mrs. is saying have i ever hesseled with you.

Arisha saw Mahir is mumbling something alone

-Are you listening me or not?
-Yea....ye.. i am.
-Then why you are not talking?
-I am sorry Arisha. I should have told you. Actually
-No need. I don’t want to hear. Go and check on Fatima. Has she forgotten there only few months left for her exam.
-Okey....

Meanwhile Emeer was afraid to enter in room. Somehow he managed to go and saw Ayesha finding something on closet.

-Ayesha i want to talk.
-I have talked with Faizan. You don’t need to explain again.
-Huh? What he has told you?
-Emeer that's true i feel insecure but why do i feel coz i love you. You shouldn’t hide it from me.
-Okey my Queen, i am so sorry. Now give me a hug. I am in lack of energy.
-From when you have started asking?

Emeer flashed a bright smile and locked her in his arm from behind and started inhaling her body smell.

-What are you finding?
-I can't see any match jewels here for tomorrow and Ayaan and Huzaifa requested me to let Mehreema wear saree for last time tomorrow so i need to keep ready her jewels too. Ayaan brought a Dark Red saree for her at evening but didn’t find any beautiful jewellery for her. And see.. your watches are all used. I should have check those all before going to shopping so that i cloud buy everything and Ayaan didn’t told me about Mehreema's saree earlier. Tomorrow i will not get time for shopping.

Emeer made her look at him and cupped her face.

-My Queen, why you are taking tention when your jaan is still alive. I will manage everything, okey?!
-Aww my King my jaan still i am worried.
-Leave everything and give me time.

//

At morning everyone was superb busy except Ayaan, Junayed and Shadab. Girls are preparing for evening and boys are working.

-Junayed vai, do you know what's the function today?

Junayed heard Ayaan asking him illogical question.

-Yeah, Ayaan here will held a Family get-together at evening. Don't you know?
-Emmm...Now it’s already Zohar time. So i am telling you a secret. Today is your Engagement. Everyone forbade me to tell but i am telling you after-all  you are my handsome brother.

Shadab looked at Ayaan in confused look that why he is saying everyone when he is the one who forbade everyone.

-Ayaan, stop talking nonsense. Why it will be my engagement? Even if it is, i will not do any way. I love Saira you know it very well.
-Yeah vai i know. But i know it too that you are afraid of Phupho. So you couldn’t  tell Phupho about Saira yet. Don’t worry the bride is so beautiful and even more than Saira..... Shadab vai Let's go after offering salah you and me will go to gents parlor for makeup. Why only girls we also deserve to look awesome.

Ayaan made Shadab stand and took him out from  inside of home.

-Ayaan, why you told him?
-Vai, now he will be tensed and will try to talk with Phupho but he is afraid of Phupho. Let him stay confused and tensed.
-Ooo,such a devil mind you have. By the way can i ask for a favour?
-Yeah, sure.
-Not a favour but a question. Will you like me if i ask for one of your sister's hand?
-You are undoubtedly a decent guy but it depends on which sister of mine.
-I will not hide from you i don’t have that habit. What if i asked for Huzaifa?

Ayaan looked at him normally saying

-Yeah obviously i will appreciate it. And my whole family will appreciate it man. She is a nice girl and also responsible and intelligent. You have great choice vai. Talk with Baba. If you want i will talk with Baba about it. 
-It will be a great favour for me Ayaan. Please do it for me. I have already filled form for getting job on BD Airlines and will settled here soon. In Sha Allah
-Woah vai that's a great decision i am so happy.

Ayaan hugged Shadab in excitement,  Ahan saw it from his balcony. He smiled in pain and sighed.

Time passed, everyone is busy in doing their work. Junayed went to Jennie to ask her about what Ayaan said. Truly he is afraid of his mom so that it took few many hours to ask a simple question to his Ma (Mother) 

-Ma, ca...can i ask...a que...question?
-Yeah Junayed go on.
-Is today my engagement?
-Yes.
-Why didn’t you tell me before,Ma? I don’t even know who is going to be my wife.
-Whoever is that person does that even matter.  You always said you have no choice so i choose a beautiful girl for you.
-But Ma...
-No but here granted Junayed. Everything is already fixed.

Junayed has been feeling like to cry since his mother assured about his engagement. His eyes are already teary any time he will cry but he saw some guest are entering inside. He wiped his eyes and saw it’s Saira's family. His eyes met Saira's eyes but Saira lowered  her eyes due to shyness. Junayed heard someone saying

-Yeee....our bride is already here. Take her with us, i need to apply our vai's name on her both hand.

Junayed looked at the direction and saw Fatima running towards Saira and in blink of his eyes she took her to upper floor.

-Ma... you knew everything.
-When you have two saytan brother then how you could even think that you could hide it from me?

Ayaan and Ahan both stood behind Jennie while putting  thier hand around her shoulder.

-Vai chill. Your dream girl is going to be your wife so soon.

Ayaan said with a wink. Ahan smile and said

-When your two younger brother is here you don’t need to take any tention.

Junayed told them to come near spreading his arm. They both went and hugged in group. Ayaan broke the hug and said

-Now come on man. Go and get ready.
-I want to marry her tonight. Ma...i am going to buy necessary things for marriage. No engagement i will marry her. You talk with Emeer uncle.

Jennie smiled and said

-I knew it. No need to be worry. I prepared everything.

Ayaan jumped in excitement saying

-Wowwwww.... Then i have lots of work to do. Phupho tell ammu that i have gone at market to bring flowers to decorate room. Ahan you handle here.
-Okey boss!

Ayaan left while running with his bike's key.

°°°°

After Magreeb everyone come down while getting ready. Faizan also arrived already and talking with Shadab. Emeer has ordered every man to wear suit and pants for having a formal look meanwhile he himself dressed up in white Punjabi with straight white shalwar and  coat designed with golden colour  handlooms. Mahir has no headache no styling, he comforter himself in dark grey colour suit and khaki pant beneath black turtle neck sweaters. Mehmet, Sayan and Shadab's dress was kinda similar suit and pant beneath shirt. Every woman is wearing saree while hiding their private body parts. The bride has made up in pink saree and the groom in pink Sherwani. Ayaan and Ahan has also dressed up like Emeer. As Faizan has no idea about man's dress code so he wore a off-white colour punjabi with coat.

Mr.and Mrs.Emeer

Mr.and Mrs.Mahir

Jennie and her Husband Mehmet

Shadab and Sayan

Ayaan, Faizan, Ahan

Huzaifa, Mehreema, Fatima

The Bride and The Groom

Few guest are invited here as it has planned as engagement but going to held as marriage ceremony. Ahan saw Mehreema wearing a Red saree for the first time. He couldn’t help him but staring at her without caring about anything. He spoke in himself

-Undoubtedly she is looking like a fallen Angel from heaven.

Be Continue

If Love is a crime then
I want to be a criminal 

Thank you all My Euphonies

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

137K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
44.3K 1.7K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
170K 15.5K 16
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
194K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...