☣️||Broken Promises||Murder D...

By SpiralTheWriter

•||"You left me to rot and die just like the others..." - Shirley Finch||• •||Warnings:||• •||Violence||• •||... More

•||Chapter 1: First Encounter||•
•||Chapter 2: The Drama||•
•||Chapter 3: As Trapped As A Mouse||•
•||Chapter 4: Lost Gravity||•
•||Chapter 5: The Big Chaos||•
•||Chapter 6: Tapes Of The Past||•
•||Chapter 7: Sentinel Mishap||•
•||Chapter 8: Nightly Walk||•
•||Chapter 9: ???||•
•||Chapter 10: Myths||•
•||Chapter 11: Secrets||•
•||Chapter 12: Disoriented||•
•||Chapter 13: Offering||•
•||Chapter 14: Missing||•
•||Chapter 15: Creepy||•
•||Chapter 16: RUN||•
•||Chapter 18: Snowman||•
•||Chapter 19: Returning||•
•||Chapter 20: Thinking||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 1||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 2||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 3||•
•||Chapter 22: Failed Identification||•

•||Chapter 17: Attack||•

29 3 1
By SpiralTheWriter

The leader of the twitchy drones were nearby the disoriented murder drones base.

"Get ready to attack" The Leader whispered to his apprentice.

The apprentice nods and goes for the first attack, trying to attack the leader of the disoriented drones.

The leader of the disoriented murder drones noticed and tackled the apprentice of the twitchy murder drones.

The apprentice yelped and was scared.

The twitchy murder drones plan went wrong and they lost.

The disoriented murder drones did not like that they got attacked at all but doesn't do anything about it to prevent any wars.

Meanwhile with N, Uzi, Cyn, Shade, and Shirley Finch.

"So Shade do you want us to bring you back to your group?" N asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice" Shade responded happily.

N takes Shade back to her group while Uzi has to babysit the troublemakers.

"Why are you sleeping in the snow" Cyn asked confused.

Shirley Finch didn't respond, she continued to snore and sleep with her face in the snow.

Cyn gets an idea and puts a bow on Shirley Finch's wolf ears and tail as a prank. Uzi signs and just waits for N to come back, everyone was tired at this point due to what's been happening. Cyn ended up falling asleep too and stayed close to Shirley Finch so that way she won't get cold though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.8K 587 10
Eliora Black, the adopted daughter of professor Albus Dumbledore, had always struggled in the wizarding community due to her friendly connection to H...
46.5K 613 73
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249408/ Author: scratch time Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-27 Latest: Chapter 073 (The Finale) rebir...
29.3K 238 3
Ryder is a member of the bakugan battle brawlers. He's one of the best brawlers around and none for his strategy for the game. And then out of nowher...