my autistic friend ( autistic...

Von fearmegu

while meeting roxanne at the age of 17, y/n who's autistic realizes that his parents and Sister ditches him f... Mehr

Left behind
getting to live with the crew
Discovering love
We've got a mouse

The first day

645 20 4
Von fearmegu

A/n: New chapter enjoy

The following morning, y/n was slowly waking up, looking at the ceiling. He slept well, thanks to Roxy for comforting him after what his parents did. He sits up from the couch that he is lying on his back. From he stretches his arms wide with a yawn. He looks around to see Roxy looking at the mirror.

Roxy: Your fans are watching. Yes, I'm the best, your hair beautiful, your tail is beautiful.

Y/n was now blinking, confused about what she was doing if he had to guess she was monologuing for some reason. He gets up from the couch and walks up to Roxy.

Y/n: Roxy.

Roxy then gets starled and turns around to see Y/n awake from the couch. He raised his hands into the air.

Y/n: Wow, sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

Roxy takes a deep breath, she knew Y/n didn't mean to do it, but when She heard the word scared. she crossed her arms.

Roxy: What! me scared.. as If! I'm the.

Y/n: The best, you were saying it during your monologuing.

Roxy sighs, embarrassed that Y/n saw that forgetting he was in her room, he walked up to her, puts a hand on her cheek.

Y/n: Is something wrong, Roxy?

Roxy could sense he was worried about her since she was staring at the mirror this morning. She grabbed his hand, putting it closer to her since it felt nice the way he touched it.

Roxy: It's just that every day before we open, I like to make sure everything is perfect, my makeup, my hair, and my tail.

Y/n: Roxanne, You're perfect the way you are. Don't let anyone judge you.

Roxy then started to blush. No one had said that about her before. this was the first time she was hearing it from someone, and it was a human. Not just any human, but it was the one she met yesterday.  Her tail wagged.

Roxy: Really? You think I'm.. perfect.

Y/n then rubs her shoulder, comforting her he knows she was nerovus.

Y/n: Yeah, if those assholes judge you for not being perfect, that's on them, not you. *realized what he was doing* and I don't know why I'm rubbing your shoulder.

Roxy chuckles. She was wondering when he was going to realize it sooner. If she was being honest with herself, she enjoyed the shoulder rub. Y/n wasn't doing anything inappropriate like touching her breast and ass, Now that's different.

 Roxy: Now I was wondering when you were going to realize it, but *sways her hips into his.* i didn't mine~

Y/n blushed after she made that comment but shakes it off. Roxy then, out of nowhere, hugs him, catching him off guard, y/n slowly wraps his arms around her waist, feeling the grayish fur touching his skin.

Roxy: Thanks, Y/n  you always don't know what to say.

Y/n nods, he then walks out. But, before he reached out the door, Roxy lifted up her hand to get his attention.

Roxy: Hey, y/n.

He looks behind him to see that Roxy is trying to tell him something, but each time, she stuttered with a blush. Trying to find the right words.

Y/n: Yes, Roxy?

Roxy: I, Um.. Never mind, something slipped my mind.

Y/n shrugged it off being clueless that he doesn't even know that Roxanne loves him she doesn't want to admit it, but after cuddling him last night she couldn't help, but wanting to do it again since she felt comfortable with him in her arms, giving her ears scratches. y/n leaves the room to get something to eat.

Roxy: * Damn it! why is it so hard to admit my feelings to him. Is it because I'm an animatronic?* 

She needed advice, she looked down on the floor trying to figure out something to do with these feelings, she looked out to where Y/n left, She sighs to know how clueless he was when a girl likes him, But can she blame him no. Roxy then got a good idea. She checked the time, and it wasn't long until opening.

Roxy: Maybe vanessa knows why I'm having these strange feelings when I'm around Y/n.

  She walks out of her room, to find Y/n but she was going have to wait to confess if she did have a crush Y/n just went through a heart break yesterday after his parents abandoned him at this place, she growls at that couldn't get that image out of her fucking head.

Roxy: Oh, I hope Vanessa has the answers.

With Y/n.

Y/n was walking to the kitchen since he hadn't had. breakfast Yet, he was always curious about the food here. before he entered the kitchen, one of the bot staff appeared in front of him, startling him.

Y/n: Da fuck!

Bot staff: Take  a map, take a map, take a map.

Y/n groans annoyed he never understood these guys.

Y/n: No I don't need a map, I know this place in the back of my head.

the bot staff leaves, Y/n sighs. he enters the kitchen, he notices Chica eating pizza. Y/n smirks getting a good idea she doesn't know He's in ear.

Chica: Mmm, Pizza! my favorite time of day, even breakfast.

   Y/n tip toe quietly, and slowly while Chica was shoving pizza in her beak, She doesn't even know it yet. Once, Y/n got to it first he sticks his finger out taps her on her hip on the right, she glances to the right confuse. Chica shrugged, but the she was tapped on the left. The owner walks in to see Y/n having his fun wit Chica, who looked to the left, Y/n moved the the right. Chica knew this game really well. Once Y/n reaches her right hip, chica grabbed him, she smiles.

Chica: Gotcha ya y/n!

Y/n: Yeah you did.

The two laughed while the owner walks over to Chica to know why she was down here. Putting his hands on his waist.

Jake: Chica, your not stuffing pizza again are you?

Chica widens her eyes putting he arms behind her back whistling like nothing was happening looking around, this made Y/n laughed.

Chica: No.

Y/n: Really, why was is their pizza sauce on your beak.

Chica: You snitch.

Jake shakes his head.

Jake: Chica, I told you to wait before.

Chica: But it taste so Good! though cant blame me for that.

Jake sighs knowing that hey have the best pizza in all of America.

Jake: Well, It's a good thing were not Chuck E Cheese, those guys are disgusting.

Jake then looks at Y/n with a smile.

Jake: So Y/n did you sleep well?

Y/n nods with a smile that they took him in when he was about to thrown off the streets, Roxy being the best roommate he could ever have, even though she is his first roommate.

Y/n: I slept good, Jake, Roxy's the best roommate.

Jake scratches his chin, since he was fine having Roxy as his roommate then he would never bother of making a new room.

Jake: By all means, why don't you stay in there, Roxy would love to be your roommate

Y/n was taken step back after hearing this.  

Y/n: You sure? I don't want to make things weird between us now were friends.

Jake knew what he saw yesterday, it seems that this kid is clueless when it comes to love Jake didn't care since he knows what's love is like and What Roxy is having is right in front of them. But Jake couldn't blame Y/n since his parents left him hear to rot on the streets.

Jake: * Man, that's sad.* I am sure, I'm pretty sure Roxy would love to be your roommate, what do you think chica.

Chica had her back turn against them. starting eating the pizza again, giving them a thumbs up. Jake shakes his head.

Y/n: Of course, I would love to Roxy's roommate.

Jake: Good, ready for today lot's of kids.

Before Y/n could say anything another person walks in the kitchen he was looking for the owner and boy he was pissed off, Jake and Y/n are confused since they don't open until 7. Why is there a person this early.

Jake: Um.. who are you.

Nolan: Okay my name is Nolan Bushnell. I'm the owner of Chuck E cheese.

Y/n rolled his eyes, he believed him but this guy has been trying to get this place shut down for months.

Jake: Oh.. the owner of That fucked up place.

Nolan: It is not disgusting asshole. And I want this place shut down. It's a rip off from my store.

Jake: Okay, when was this a problem.

Nolan: When you stole my guest from me.

Y/n looks at Chica. who was now eating her pizza, he shakes his head grabs some napkins wipes the pizza sauce from her beak.

Y/n: Come on Chica, lets get ready for the day.

Chica: Okay! Oh I'm almost forgot.

After they left, Chica pulls Y/n and good morning hug since he was new to this place, well, he was here yesterday but, That was only because He was left behind, after his parents used Roxy without her permission to distract y/n while his family made a break for it. Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: Chica, can I go.

Chica: Nope! not until you hug me back.

Y/n sighs if he doesn't hug her back, he would be stuck in a chickens arms all day. he returns the hug while Jake and Nolan were having an argument about this place. Nolan was losing it. He storms past Chica and Y/n who looked at him confused.

Nolan: Mark my words Chuck E Cheese well be alot better then this place.

Nolan then flips off Chica and Y/n who didn't react to this guy. To them, he was just a hater who can't see the goodness of the place. Jake sighs leaves the kitchen.

Y/n: That guy is going to be an issue.

Chica: Yep. *Playfully smacks y/n* Hey lets worry about that later, and have some fun before opening .

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: Race you, to the games.

He takes off running, to the arcade.

Chica: Hey! no fair you got ahead start.

Chica runs next they pass Vanessa who was just arriving to work after the traffic jam. she looks at them she smiles on how much bond Y/n gotten from Roxy and now Chica.

Vanessa: That is one fine guy for our animatronics.

Speaking of Roxy she notices Vanessa smirking, she sighs she really needed to tell someone about these feelings.

Roxy: Vanessa.

Vanessa turn to see Roxanne walking up to her feeling nervous, making  The security guard concerned.

Vanessa: IS something wrong roxy.

Roxy: No.. nothing it's just.. I need to talk to you about Y/n.

Vanessa smiles knowing what was up, she notices the blush on Her face but still could tell she was nervous.

Vanessa: * I new she had a crush, I guess it doesn't matter love can be in a animatronic too.*

A/n: next time on my autistic friend.  

and yes the main villain is the owner Of Chuck E Cheese, in this story.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.5M 226K 75
Hate at first sight, revenge at next and then comes total chaos! ∆∆∆ "The ones you love the most have the power to hurt you the most." Vanessa Cather...
408K 18.3K 36
Falling in love with your best friend's brother is never a good thing, is it? Falling in love with both of your best friend's older brothers? That's...
662K 17.1K 28
(UNDER EDITING 2024 & COVER CHANGE) ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ★ A Montgomery Gator x reader story... -The first ever Montgomery x r...
2.5M 43.8K 31
50 shades of Gray, but with you and Levi Ackerman.