The Secret (Tayvis AU)

GuiltyAsSinWhore द्वारा

After Taylor starts dating her best friend's, Avery Kelce, older brother Travis they have to keep it a secret... अधिक

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
A/N
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13

#8

477 3 10
GuiltyAsSinWhore द्वारा

Avery's POV

Joe looks at me and tucks my blonde lock behind my hair "You look great baby" He says and I smile but he can tell I'm nervous about seeing Taylor "It's ok to be worried honey" He says and I nod "I feel bad cause I had the nerve to say that I didn't react that badly to her and Trav" I say and he hugs me "Don't worry and don't put stress on yourself" He says "You're right I shouldn't stress myself out. Especially now we have the baby on the way."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
27K 485 21
the popular singer, taylor swift, meets a mysterious man at a party hosted by her close friends. could he replace the empty spot in her bed after her...
525 61 13
"ᴷⁱˢˢ ᵐᵉ, ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˡᵏʸ ᵗʷⁱˡⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵗʳⁱᵏᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉ ᶠˡⁱᵉˢ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ˢⁱˡᵛᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ'ˢ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˡⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ᵏⁱˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁱˡ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵈ ᵒ...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...