Sisters

Por TrapDiva

Leslie's mom was an alcoholic and left Leslie home alone while she was in the streets. While the mom was in... Más

Who is this?
Where is she?
Kidnapped.

A lost dog?

6 0 0
Por TrapDiva

Leslie went upstairs to apologize to Isabel. Isabel said sorry for asking to many times and hugged it out. They decided to go play at the playground. Isabel and Leslie walked together. "Just one question, what was mom's full name?" Leslie looked down at Isabel and answered. "Amy Heather Jones. No more questions Bel." said Leslie. Leslie and Isabel arrived at the park. Leslie pushed Isabel on the swings. Leslie and Isabel played basketball. Isabel won! After, i was 1:27 in the afternoon and they have stayed their for hours. Leslie and Isabel decided to go home after a tiring door. Plus, they were exhausted. As they got home Isabel felt a paw on her leg. Isabel looked down and it was a dog. "Les, look!" Leslie looked at the dog and was heart-melted by it. Isabel kneeled down on her knees and found the collar. "What's it's name. Shelby? Brian? Regan? Leslie for a chance?" Isabel laughed and said it's name. "Xavier" Leslie looked. It was a boy. "Leslie, it's a boy can we keep him?"...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 90.3K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
742K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
15.8K 480 16
Alaz, usulca elini yanında uyuyan Asi'nin karnına doğru indirdi avucunda hissettiği sertlik ve şişlik harici hareketliği sonucu canı sıkıldı, çok sık...