A New Life

By just_bored202

Not one shots!!! You arrive at the Sakamaki household whilst your parents are away for an important business... More

Chapter 2 - New School
Chapter 3 - First date
Chapter 4 - First full moon pt. 1
Chapter 5 - First Full Moon pt.2
Chapter 6 - New discoveries
Chapter 7 - Home
Chapter 8 - What's a lie?
Chapter 9 - Not as it seems
Chapter 10 - Reiji's Punishment
Chapter 11 - Serious & Silly
Chapter 12 - Curiosity killed the cat
Chapter 13 - Just my luck
Chapter 14 - Prescription
Chapter 15 - Symptoms
Chapter 16 - History repeats
Chapter 17 - Every rose has thorns
Chapter 18 - New arrival
Chapter 19 - Bathe in the moonlight

Chapter 1 - New People

12.8K 272 200
By just_bored202

You look down at your hands to see a piece of paper. It was the address and family name of the house you were staying at. Your parents were going overseas for a business trip. Unfortunate, your parents didn't want you home alone or accompanying them along the trip. So, they decided to send you to the Sakamaki household. It was funny, your mother said they were family friends, but you have never heard of them before.

You looked outside, to see nothing but green trees, a grey sky and a large mansion outside in the distance. You close your eyes and put your (f/c) headphones on. Selecting the song 'Miss Movin' On' by Fifth Harmony. When you turn to look outside you realize you are in front of the mansion. You get out the car along with your bag and watch as the car drives off into the distance.

You take the time to look at the building and its amazing features. You look up and see some small boy with purple hair up on the second balcony, grinning at you. You smile back but as you do, you realize he's gone.

"That's weird, I thought I just saw someone there?" You said to yourself. When you reach the door, you knock.

"No answer. I hope they aren't out, wait that boy was there maybe he'll answer the door." You said. *sigh*

"I'll just have to go in myself." You said. Just as you went to grab the door it opened by itself. With curiosity, you entered the house.

When you walk in you notice it is empty and quiet. Whilst walking to the bottom of the staircase. You turn your head to see a handsome boy, laying on the couch. You walk up to him slowly and quietly.

"Um..... Excuse me? Are you awake?" You said quietly to the boy. *sigh*

"No answer," you said. Sleep is important so I shouldn't bother him. You walk back to the staircase and sit down. The music started to get tiring so you took your headphones off and sat at the bottom of the staircase.

"I do not mean to interrupt you but I would prefer you to get off the staircase and tell me how you got inside and who are you?" You looked up to who had asked you the questions. It was another man, he had piercing purple eyes and black hair. The guy almost looks like a butler, with such clean clothes and white gloves.

"Well? Are you going to answer?" He said with irritation in his voice.

"Oh, my apologies. My name is (y/f/n) and I just came inside through the main door. Are you the Sakamaki family, because I have been told I am living with you whilst my parents are on a business trip." You replied.

"Is that so? I understand and yes this is the Sakamaki family, come this way, I'll prepare some tea for you." He answered. You nodded and followed him down the hall to a large room.

As you enter the room you feel a cold hand on your shoulder. You jumped and let out a little scream.

"Ha, that is an interesting sound." You hear from behind you. As you turn a redhead turns to lick your cheek. You step away with shock as the man grins. It's the same man that was lying on the couch as before. He was quite tall compared to you with clothes all over the place. His tie was around his neck in an unusual way, his shirt was unbuttoned and only one the leg on his pants were rolled up.

"You smell sweet. Oi Reiji, is she tonight's dinner?" He asked.

Wait? Tonight's dinner? are these cannibals or something. I never knew cannibals existed and how are we family friends anyway?!

"Ayato, that is not how you treat a lady. As for the other thing, no. Not as of yet." The black haired guy said, presumably Reiji. Not as of yet?! I'm really starting to get worried. You get up and sit down on the large velvet seat. Ayato sits on the chair next to you, and Reiji stays standing.

"Anyway, who the hell are you anyway?" Ayato asks.

"Uh, (y/n), (y/f/n)" you say with a nervous tone.

" I'm gonna forget that, so I'll call you Meiwakuna instead" Ayato spits at me. Okay, I know a little Japanese and I'm pretty sure he just called me annoying then. And he is so rude. Why that of all things, why can't I have someone nice come up and introducing themselves without calling me their dinner.

"I appreciate just (y/n)" you answer back.

"Meiwakuna," he says.

"Can you two stop arguing, I'm trying to sleep." A new voice says. I look around for the voice until I spot him next to me. I jump again and wonder how did he get there, I swear he didn't just pop out of nowhere did he?

"Deadbeat, leave," Reiji says angrily. The man had light blonde hair and a slim figure. This guy just gives off a vibe of laziness.

"This girl here, she's the guest that our father was talking about. The one whose parents are on a business trip. Is that right?" He said. I just nodded back, not making a noise.

"Nfu, a business trip? Well, aren't we lucky to have a girl like her here? She smells quite delicious. It just makes me want to eat her all up~!" A flirtatious voice says next to my ear. As soon as the new voice starts to speak, I jump once more. There's more of them? And what is it with the eating me up? It just makes me more creeped out by the minute!

As you turn around another person licks you, but this time on the ear! You immediately stand up in shock.

"She is quite sweet, I agree." I look to see the same boy with purple eyes and large bags under his eyes. It almost looks like he hasn't slept for weeks. Then you look to your left to see another man with light red hair and green eyes. He was wearing a fedora and a hat. Reiji coughs to break the silence and to get everyone's attention.

"Now now you two. As for (y/n), I should introduce everyone to you. First is the deadbeat next to you, Shu Sakamaki. I am Reiji Sakami, the second son. The triplets are Ayato Sakamaki, Laito Sakamaki and Kanato Sakamaki. Finally is.... Where is Subaru? It is rude to be sleeping when a guest has arrived." Reiji says.

"Don't worry about him, bad luck for him that he doesn't get a taste?" Ayato says.

" Oi, I knew that we had a guest. But I don't give a damn about her especially when I was just sleeping!" I white-haired boy shouted. He had red eyes and a torn shirt. Where do these guys get their clothes from? Wouldn't they be cold or even embarrassed outside?

"(Y/n), this is Subaru Sakamaki, the youngest son in this family." Reiji said.

"Well, it is great to meet you all and I hope we can all get along. Um.... I was wondering, do you mind if I can go to my room, please? I'd like to unpack my clothes." You said.

"We have already unpacked your clothes for you," Reiji answered back, it was actually kinda fast. What do they want anyway, I'm still worried about the cannibal thing, especially with the way Laito and Ayato were talking, they scare me.

"Well can I please have a tour of the house then? Or get to know you guys better, I mean we have only just met." I said, at least with these options I can get to know one of them better.

"Ore-sama would have the pleasure of showing you around," Ayato said as he appeared in front of me. These guys have done this a lot, I sort of have to expect it now. But, how do they do that and also, I would prefer to have house tour with some else, these guys scare me.

"Ayato, you can do that then," Reiji said.

"Aw, why can't I go to? It's best if two go instead of one~" Laito says with a smile right across his face. No, no, no, no, no, no! Not him too! He scares me as well.

"*sigh* Fine, you to Laito," Reiji says. Crap! Not good. You stand up and walk out the door. You turn back and the rest of the boys are all gone. I hate it here.

*le time skip*

" And finally this is your room~," Laito said. Finally, I'm glad this is over. All they did was show me around and smile at each other. I'm scared.

"Thank you, you two but this I should change," you said, anything to get away from those two. I'm just gonna sit in my bed and cry until my parents come back.

"Just one-second meiwakuna," Ayato said as he pins you to the wall. What! Oh no, what now?

"Don't think you're finished, I want my payment," Ayato says as he grins at me.

"Heyyy, Ayato! I want some too. Hana-chan, you need to give me my payment to" Laito says. "I'm dead, this is scary. I want to leave." You say in your head.

"What do you want from me?" You cry.

"It's simple, we want your blood," Ayato says in my ear. Blood? Vampires!? You struggle to get out of Ayato's grasp, but he's too strong. Laito bends down and grabs your thigh. Before you know it, a sharp pain hits your neck and thigh. The life is being drained out of you. The more you struggle, the weaker you get.

"He, your blood tastes good, meiwakuna," Ayato says. They both continue to suck your blood until you fall unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 7 11
๐ŸŒนThis /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿฅ€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
144K 3.2K 21
ใ€ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ร— ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š ใ€‘ ___________๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ...
1.1M 35.3K 69
ั•ฯ‰ั”ั”ั‚ ั‚ฮฑโ„“ะบั”ั (Y/n) (L/n) a girl who was always alone. Being alone caused her to lose her emotions and push herself away from the world...JUST...
60.7K 3.4K 56
"Hello." A casual greeting individuals share between each other. One may say it to a family, a friend, or a mere acquaintance. However, when one says...